6 - what are we

Crystal Hayslett

"That was the best I ever had," I laid on Devale's chest, he smirked looking down at me before kissing my lips.

"So what are we?" I questioned, I wanted that title cause I knew I wouldn't want no other bitch around my dick.

"You my girl." He said, "but is you my nigga." He nodded with a big smile, I sat up and looked at him.

"So what that mean, like are we together together or like just fucking?"

"It mean you finna leave that square ass nigga and be for me." He rubbed my thighs. "We together together." He added.

I smiled and laid back, he got on his phone and I watched the tv. I felt something vibrate and assume it was his phone.

He shifted a bit so I scooted off him to be out of his way, he was typing on his phone and then another vibration sprung through the bed.

I looked back at him, he looked mad.

"Why do I keep hearing your phone vibrate? Who's texting you?" I asked immediately, he chuckled lightly.

"Nobody texting me," he mumbled. That's so wild, we just got together and this nigga already lying.

"So you still finna be around here texting girls as shit but want me to stay loyal to you." He shrugged.

"You got me fucked up, the fuck I look like to you?" I argued with him, "Man, stop assuming shit, I can just do me."

"I'm gone do me too tf!" I responded, I don't know what this nigga thought. "Man no you ain't you for me and only me."

"And whoever else I wanna be fore," I told him, "You tryna get chocked out." He sat up as well, i mugged him.

"No Devale you sound dumb ass hell." I turned to the opposite direction and two vibrations went off at the same time.

"You know what do you, you a lil ass kid anyways. Just a quick fuck."

I was flabbergasted, "Bet," I got up and put all my shit on even though my body was aching so bad.

I could barely even walk, "Bye, go fuck on them lame niggas you used to." He threw my phone on the ground.

I huffed, I grabbed it and it was cracked so I just decided to leave his room and ordered me a Uber home.

He hasn't come out the room this whole time so that let me knows he just wanted to fuck, and so did I, guess were even.

I got into my Uber and went straight home, I took a long shower and made sure to bock D's number.

"How was detention." My mom entered my room without knocking, "knock next time please, anyways it was detention mom."

"Why did I hear from one of the teachers that they saw you leave with Mr.Ellis?" My soul almost left my body.

I looked at her weirdly before making up a lie, "He went to get some food and he couldn't just leave me there."

"Oh okay," she said before going back to her room, she's so petty for that. She damn near already know.

My momma be knowing everything, you can't ever keep shit from her.

I got under my cover and thought about Devale touching me, I hate him but want him so badly at the same time.

He really sat up there and called me a lil kid as if he didn't just fuck the shit out of me, talking about I was just a quick fuck.

That shit is so embarrassing and this man keeps embarrassing me, ima just go leave his old ass alone and focus on me.

"Oh shit birth control," I grabbed the pills out my stand and took one , I have a whole alarm & everything.

Team FTK, Team FNF, Team DTN

That's my motto