"Your scent" Taekook ff

By taekook_231

Truebloodalpha wanting his mate, omega being scared for his life yet they ended up being mates. Will alpha's... More

0.
1. Begin
2. First meeting
3. Let me
4. Friend
5. Not giving up
6. Chance
7. Beta?
8. Sickness
9. Calmness
10. Rut
11. Omega
12. Past & accept
13. Hapiness
14. Closer
15. Excursion
17. Another trueblood
18. Flower shop
19. School project
20. Heat
21. Online classes
22. Problems?
23. Comfort
24. Gguk & Moon
25. I can top too
26. New start
27. New start 2
28. News
29. Your scent

16. First kiss

7.7K 327 6
By taekook_231

Three hours later and all you could see and hear is rush of anyone.

Professors running here and there, students going there and here, it was chaos.

"Okey everyone!!! Be quiet!!" One of professors yelled, getting attention of all students.

"Listen carefully." Mr. Lee says.

"First task is to get yourself a partner for upcoming games and other tasks." Mr. Lee says.

Jungkook immediately grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him against his body, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"You are with me." Jungkook whispers.

"Of course I am." Taehyung whispers back and giggles.

"Okey, now since everyone has partner is time for next task. We hided 100 little flags in different colours somewhere in the forest. You need to go there and look for it. Pair who finds the most of flags will be winner and will get prize." Mr. Lee says.

"What is prize?" Jimin asks.

"It will be surprise for now. Now if you are ready, get things that you think you might need and then go. You have time until 7pm. If you are back after that time, you immediately loses game." Mr. Lee says, watching as students nodded.

Two minutes later, a lot of students were ready to go.

"Let's go pup." Jungkook says as he places backpack on his back, carrying some of his and some of his mate things.

"Koo, I could have carry my things on my own." Taehyung says and pouts.

"Why would you do that when I'm right here pup. Anyway, let's go now. We have 6 hours to find flags as much as possible." Jungkook says.

Taehyung nods then grabs Jungkook's hand, intertwing his fingers with his mate.

Jungkook smiled as they walked into forest, hand in hand, heart beating in sync.

Taehyung smiles as he sees butterfly then bird then bunny and then first flag which was green colour.

"Our first flag." Taehyung says as he grabs flag into his hand.

"Much more to find." Jungkook says.

"Yes, yes, let's go." Taehyung says and giggles.

Jungkook smiles widely at his mate, Taehyung is happy and that's what matters the most.

"I'm glad that we are here, I can spent alone time with you." Jungkook says and somehow manages to kiss Taehyung's cheek while they both are still walking which made his mate shy.

_________

Two hours later, Taehyung and Jungkook had found more than 20 flags.

"We have so many flags Koo." Taehyung says.

"Yes pup, we really do. You think we can win?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know, maybe." Taehyung says.

Jungkook steps closer and leans in, placing his lips against Taehyung's forehead.

"What was that for?" Taehyung asks after Jungkook has pulled away.

"Hmm, just like that." Jungkook says and smiles, looking at his cute confused mate.

Just then, Taehyung realises something.

"Koo! Do you hear that?" Taehyung asks.

"You hears watter falling too?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes, yes I do. Let's check what is that." Taehyung says.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hands once again and leads them towards the sound of water.

As soon as they found out what was the sound, Taehyung gasped in awe.

"Woahh, Kookie it's so beautiful." Taehyung says, smile not leaving his face.

"Yeah, it is but not more than you." Jungkook says, watching as Taehyung blushed.

"Should we sit down for a bit? I'm a little bit tired." Taehyung says.

"Of course pup. Come here." Jungkook says as he grabs Taehyung's hand and pulls him with himself.

He then let go of him and pulls big blanket from his backpack.

"You must be kidding, right?" Taehyung asks.

"No pup, I'm pretty much serious right now." Jungkook says as he lays down the blanket, not too much near water tho.

"You looks like you planned all of this." Taehyung says.

"Well, I did planned this with blanket but I didn't know that we will find this lake." Jungkook says.

"Hmm, I see." Taehyung says then takes off his shoes and sits down on blanket.

Jungkook follows after him but what he made next took Taehyung by surprise.

Jungkook lays down and puts his head on Taehyung's lap, looking up at his mate who blushed crimson red due to actions of his mate.

"I hope this is okay, pup. If you are not feeling comfortable I can move." Jungkook says softly.

"No Koo! It's totally okay, you just surprised me a little, that's all." Taehyung says.

Jungkook nods and smiles then closes his eyes when Taehyung starts playing with his hair.

Taehyung looks towards lake and smiles, everything right at the moment looked so much romantic.

"Pup, I have one question." Jungkook suddenly says, taking Taehyung's attention who immediatelly looks at his mate.

"What question?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at Taehyung.

"When we comes back at our pack, do you want to go on date with me?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung blushes and shyly smiles as he nods his head.

"I need words pup." Jungkook says, grabbing Taehyung's hand into his.

"Yes, I would love to go with you on date." Taehyung says and blushes even more.

"You're just so cute when you are blushing." Jungkook says then sits up for second just to pecks Taehyung's cheeks then he lays back down.

"Can we swim?" Taehyung asks.

"You want to swim in lake?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah." Taehyung replies.

"But water is cold, you might catch cold." Jungkook says worriedly.

"Let me check water." Taehyung says.

Jungkook sits up and watches as his mate walks towards water.

Taehyung slowly puts his hand into water and gets surprised of water being really warm.

"Kookie, water is so warm." Taehyung says.

"Really?" Jungkook asks.

"Yess, come here and check it yourself." Taehyung says and that's what Jungkook did.

"It's really warm." Jungkook says.

"Can we swim now??" Taehyung asks while looking at Jungkook with puppy like eyes.

"Of course pup, let's go in." Jungkook says. He took off his shirt and his pants, leaving him only in his underwear.

"Can I let my clothes on?" Taehyung asks.

"Of course you can, you don't need to ask." Jungkook says and smiles.

Taehyung nods then grabs Jungkook's hand who already entered into water, helping to Taehyung so he doesn't slip.

"Ah, it feels so good." Taehyung says as he is fully in water now.

"Hmm, it does." Jungkook says then gets fully under water, wetting his hair in process. He comes out and looks at Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asks and giggles as Jungkook swims towards him but he decided to be tease so he swims away from his mate.

Jungkook smirks, knowing what his mate is doing so he made little plan.

He slowly got under water so that Taehyung can't see him.

Taehyung got confused when he didn't heard Jungkook behind him so he stopped swimming and turns around.

"Kookie?" Taehyung says.

He got afraid, seeing that Jungkook is not around.

"Kookie?? Where are you?? Please, don't play with me." Taehyung says, his voice breaking on the end.

"Koo?" Taehyung tryes again and just then something wrapped around his waist, causing him to start screaming loudly.

"Shh, pup it's me." Jungkook says as he pulls Taehyung towards himself.

Taehyung stops screaming as he heard voice and turns around.

He looks at Jungkook and starts crying as he hits Jungkook on his chest.

"You stupid alpha!! You scared me!! Why did you do that?? Why? Why? Why?" Taehyung yells at him.

Jungkook widen his eyes and now he felt bad for scaring his pretty omega.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you will get that much scared. Forgive me, please." Jungkook says as he wipes Taehyung's tears and kisses his cheeks lovingly, guilty visible in his eyes.

"Don't do that again." Taehyung says with little pout on his lips.

"I will not, I promise." Jungkook says, pecking Taehyung's nose then hugging him tightly.

Taehyung hugs him back, holding tightly onto him, being afraid that Jungkook will disappear.

After sometime, they pulls away and looks at each other.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook's eyes then his lips, noticing his mate doing the same.

They both slowly leans in, their noses touching and as they leans in some more, their lips touches and both felt sparks in their whole body.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung closer, slowly caressing his waist as he starts moving his lips against Taehyung's.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck once again as he kisses his mate back.

Kiss being slow, soft, filled with every single emotion that they felt right at that moment.

Taehyung feels like his heart might explode every second soon and Jungkook wasn't any better, his whole body was on fire.

They slowly breaks kiss and rest foreheads against each other, breathing slowly as they recovers from the kiss.

They opens eyes and looks at each other.

Taehyung blushes as soon as he makes eye contact with Jungkook who couldn't control himself so he pulls his mate in another kiss once again.

"I.. gosh Tae, you always leaves me speechless." Jungkook says as they broke kiss.

Taehyung giggles then hides his face into Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook smiles widely as he hugs his mate close to himself, his one hand resting around Taehyung's waist while other hand is on his mate's hair.

"Your lips are so soft and so warm." Jungkook says.

"Kookieee!" Taehyung whines, being shy little baby. Jungkook chuckles at his mate.

"As much as I would love to be here with you more, we should get back. It's getting late and cold." Jungkook says.

"Okey, let's go." Taehyung says.

They gets out of water and changes their clothes which Jungkook brought just for any case.

Jungkook puts their wet clothes and blanket in his backpack then steps closer to Taehyung.

He leans in and places peck on Taehyung's lips.

"Let's go pup." Jungkook says as he intertwines his fingers with Taehyung who blushed deeply red due to kiss from his mate.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 316 15
Jk ~ i won't accept you as my alpha! All alphas are just full of lust ! Leave me ... Tae ~ believe me my love, you are my mate .. will i hurt my own...
1.5M 59.2K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
1.3M 91.2K 41
Everyone is terrified of Jungkook Except the new omega And now Jungkook is terrified Because he's feeling things he's never felt before (soft alpha k...
1.7M 82.1K 39
Being a rare male Omega, Taehyung's life has been nothing but miserable. Despite being harassed, bullied, and treated lowly, he always been a kind-he...