Shido's Escape from this Dang...

By THAN018

After Shido enjoys two cycles of daily dates with his lovely girlfriends, things will start to get dangerous... More

Chapter 1: Kotori's Turn
Chapter 2: A Little Sister's Responsibility
Chapter 3: Comic Market?
Chapter 4: Three Requests
Chapter 5: Student Council President
Chapter 6: Meeting with Haruno Yukinoshita
Chapter 7: Rio?
Chapter 8: Natsumi's Manga
Chapter 9: Heart-to-Heart
Chapter 10: Step-Sibling's Love(๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter 11: Step-Sibing's Dominance (๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter: 12: Surprisingly Guest
Chapter 13: Mayuri's Turn!
Chapter 14: Getting the Thing
Chapter 15: Lovely Couple
Chapter 16: Ferris Wheel Confession
Chapter 17: 10,000 Girlfriends?
Chapter 18: The End of the Date
Chapter 19: Mukuro in Trouble?
Chapter 20: Natsumi's Turn
Chapter 21: Cultural Festival
Chapter 22: Maid Outfits
Chapter 23: Maid Girlfriends
Chapter 24: Girl Issues
Chapter 25: Legal Loli
Chapter 26: Accepting Her True Self
Chapter 27: The Fellatio Princess (๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter 28: Nushisama's Muku
Chapter 29: Mukuro's Turn
Chapter 30: Mukuro's Wishes (Day 1)๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 31: Mukuro's Wishes (Day 2)๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 32: Mukuro's Wishes (Day 3)
Chapter 33: Mukuro's Wishes (A Brand New Day)๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 34: The Sonogami Household
Chapter 35: Kaguya and Yuzuru's Turn (๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter 36: Mid-air Bonding๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 37: Special in Master's Heart๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 38: Invited for Breakfast and Big Plans
Chapter 39: A New Transfer Student
Chapter 40: Mayuri as a Maid?
Chapter 41: Mayuri vs Clubs
Chapter 42: Maid Outfit Hunt
Chapter 43: It's finally happening(๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter 44: Surprising Hits
Chapter 45: Plan after Plan
Chapter 46: Miku's Turn (๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter 47: Shido? Shiori?
Chapter 48: The Perfect Maid
Chapter 49: Drama on the Rooftop
Chapter 50: ๐Ÿ’˜Time Crisis (Cum Crisis)๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 51: Finding Solutions ๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 52: A Surprising Visitor ๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 53: Rinne's Decision
Chapter 54: Ren's Past
Chapter 55: Buying Time
Chapter 56: Rinne's Past
Chapter 57: Shockingly Unexpected Outcomes
Chapter 58: One Shocker after Another
Chapter 59: Mio Enforcement๐Ÿ’›
Chapter 60: Maria Ministration๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter 61: The Board of Directors
Chapter 62: Marina's Virtual Reality
Chapter 63: Marina Multiplication๐Ÿ’›
Chapter 64: A Virtual Date
Chapter 65: This. Isn't. Sparta.
Chapter 66: Forgetful Shido
Chapter 67: Rinne and Rio Need Love Too
Chapter 68: Family Bonding
Chapter 69: Date & War Preparation
Chapter 70: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 71: Origami Promise (๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter 72: Moegami Massage (๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter 73: Angel and Devil's Service(๐Ÿ’˜)
Chapter 74: Nasty Secrets
Chapter 75: Nia's Nightmares
Chapter 76: Nightmare Resolution
Chapter 77: Get Ready for Important Date!
Chapter 78: Happy Birthday, Tohka!
Chapter 79: A Little Accident(๐Ÿ’˜)

Prologue

1.9K 44 60
By THAN018

"Such a mysterious space, full of dreams, realities, and imaginations. The one who enters shall pay oneself — A world where any wild dreams come true, a truly free world. Now, the guest who wants to make a wish is —"

A bizarre figure wore a stylish purple Astral Dress with bandages covering her arms and eyes. She had a visible scar over both eyes that resembled the makeup of a clown. Her hair was decorated with floral patterned ribbon ornaments and a small top hat with light pink frills at the bottom. Additionally, she had shackles with long chains that bind both her arms and legs together.

In a few seconds, a tiny figure appeared in scattered particles of pink light.

"Wooooh...Where is Rio right now?"

The tiny figure belonged to a cute little girl with a sleepy look on her adorable face. She had long plum hair and deep pink eyes, wearing a pinkish pajama that loosely fit her figure.

"Hello, are you awake? The guest for today --- Rio-sama."

The bandage-covered clown greeted with a smile.

"I'm sorry....Rio doesn't know who you are..."

The little girl named Rio was still not fully awake and asked in a drowsy tone.

"Oh, my apologies. Please forgive my insolence." The clown bowed her head apologetically, before introducing herself. "I am the resident of this imaginary world, the Contractor of Dreams. My name is Ren, and I am just a pitiful clown who guides people to hope. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Imaginary world... Ren-san?" Rio was almost awake, but she was still confused about the situation. "What can Rio do for you?"

"Thanks to you, I was released from the eternal seal! I simply can't express my gratitude with words alone!" The clown girl named Ren explained in an ecstatic tone, before continuing: "So, I will exert the fullest extent of my power, fulfilling any THREE WISHES of yours!"

"Wishes? For Rio?" Rio tilted her head in bewilderment.

"Yes, please don't hold back. No matter how ridiculous the wish may be, I will make it come true as long as you desire it!" Ren made sure to keep words simple enough for Rio to understand, and elaborated. "All you need to do is say it! Then things will go exactly the way you want! Come on, what kind of wish do you have?"

"Even...even if you say that..." Rio was a bit troubled, giving a wry smile.

This must be a dream, right? Rio wants to sleep...

Rio thought to herself, then she suddenly thought of something, and asked: "Excuse me, can Rio see Papa again?"

"Of course, Shido Itsuka, right?" Ren responded lightly.

"Yes, Rio wants to see Papa again!" Rio jumped happily, then she realized something, and questioned. "Wait, how do you know Rio's Papa?"

"Alright, your first wish is granted!" Ren ignored her question, raised her hand, and suddenly, a disturbance occurred in the atmosphere, brushing Rio's body with slight pressure, but no harm was done to her. "Tomorrow morning, you will see Shido Itsuka on the streets."

"With that being done, good night!"

Ren bowed her head slightly, and disappeared in particles.

"Will Papa...really come to see Rio and Mama?"

Slowly drifting off to sleep, Rio closed her big eyes with a cute smile.

...

——— The First Day ———

...

"Awwww! That freaking hurt!"

In the corner of an alley, a naked guy groaned as he rubbed his waist.

Earlier, he was just having breakfast with several beautiful girls in his house, chatting with each other peacefully. When he was about to do dishes, he suddenly felt an energy wrapping up his body, and before he knew it, he was standing in the middle of the road. Little did he know that he was summoned to this mysterious world against his will.

The first moment he landed, he got hit by a car!

The impact was so great that he rolled on the road for several feet, until finally coming to a stop. He had bruises on his waist, but the pain wasn't the thing that worried him, since he just realized that he was completely naked!

What the hell is going on!?

He groaned as he supported himself up, gritting his teeth as he examined the surroundings. The streets sure looked like Japan's, judging from the hiragana and katakana on the signs. Fortunately, there were no other cars or pedestrians passing by, so it wouldn't cause a scene.

He quickly flew away to a safe place where nobody could see him. Before he took off, he saw that the female driver in the car looked familiar, but there was no time to worry about that now.

He hid in a corner and checked on the situation. His body was fine, and soon a blue fire grew on the bruises, healing his injury.

Indeed, he had the power for self-regeneration. It was the power of Camael, a powerful Angel that belonged to Kotori, and it was healing his wounds at the moment.

If I have Kotori's power, then that means...

Shido pondered, then he summoned a green light with his hand, forming a broom. It was Haniel, a transformative Angel that belonged to Natsumi.

Within a few seconds, he summoned a pair of jeans and T-shirts for himself to wear.

Just when he dressed up, his eyes froze. He saw a mysterious girl dressing up like a clown, her eyes and limbs covered in bandages, walking toward his direction.

Shido felt he had seen this girl somewhere before, but he just couldn't remember it.

"Excuse me, have I seen you somewhere?" He couldn't help but ask, the uneasy feeling in his heart grew stronger as he spoke.

"I feel like I have seen you before too, but I don't remember..." The clown girl responded uneasily, then she shook her head and spoke. "Never mind, aren't you gonna see a little girl?"

"A little girl?" Shido did not get his question answered, but got more confused instead.

"You will see her soon enough." The clown girl smiled and walked away. "She is such a lovely girl, you can't miss her in the crowd."

What was that all about? Wait, how can she see things?

Shido was confused as he stared at the back of the clown girl, but he cleared those thoughts.

Well then, I should go back home. Kotori and the others must be worried right now.

...

"Rio, wait up! Where are you running off to?"

"Mama, Rio is looking for Papa!"

A pair of mother and daughter were both running on the streets. The mother was Rinne, a Spirit with short pink hair, along with light brown eyes. She was currently wearing a pink silk dress, making it a bit difficult to run quickly. The daughter was Rio, a Spirit with long plum hair and deep pink eyes. She was wearing short skirts that allowed her to move freely, which gave her an advantage over her mother in running.

Rio turned to a corner and disappeared. Rinne waved her hand and transformed her own dress to short skirts, making it easier for her to run. Then, she quickly followed her daughter to the corner, only to see...

"Papa, Rio misses you so much!"

She saw Rio hugging Shido, the guy that she missed days and nights!

"Is it really you, Rio? I can't believe it!"

Shido hugged Rio back. Feeling the warm tiny body, he knew she was real.

"If you are here, then that means..."

He looked up and saw Rinne, who had two streaks of tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Shido..."

Rinne covered her lips with her hand, her voice breaking, then ran to Shido.

"Rinne!"

Shido embraced her, burying his face in her chest, and sobbed uncontrollably.

Rio hugged both of them happily as she rubbed her head against their bodies. The three hugged each other tightly and cried tears of joy.

After quite a while, they recovered from the warm reunion.

"How did you get here, Shido? I could have prepared breakfast for you if I knew you were coming." Rinne smiled, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I have no idea, either. I thought you guys summoned me here." Shido shook his head dumbly.

"Family reunion, huh? Aren't you forgetting someone?"

A displeased voice came from behind, and the three turned her heads.

There was a girl with long, black to white gradient hair and a pair of golden eyes. She was wearing a western nun's outfit, the black color emphasized the mysterious aura around her. Currently, she put her hands on her waist, pouting as her cheeks flushed.

"Marina?"

Shido was shocked. Then, he ran over and hugged her, causing the latter to yelp in surprise and embarrassment.

"Wait, don't hug me all of a sudden!" Marina tried to struggle a bit, but she soon gave in to the embrace, closing her eyes as she enjoyed Shido's warmth.

With the Spirit of Origin gone, the reiryoku disappeared from all the Spirits, along with Tohka. However, after the Beast incident, Tohka was magically revived and had all her memory retained. It could only mean one thing: The Reiryoku was back!

Rinne and Rio were the Spirits that were created by the leftover reiryoku of the Spirit of Origin. If the reiryoku was back, so were they! However, they were not revived in Shido's world, but in a new Neighboring World instead. In addition, Rinne was responsible for maintaining the order of this world.

Alongside them was a girl named Marina. She was a girl with black and white gradient hair, golden eyes, and a traditional nun dress that resembled a religious follower of God. She was revived in this world as well, serving as a caretaker of Rio when her mother was busy. She enjoyed playing with Rio, and the three of them were happy.

However, another Spirit was supposed to be resurrected as well. She was a special girl who was born from the reiryoku of six different Spirits, only to disappear after achieving her purpose. Perhaps, that was the reason why she remained gone.

"Well Shido, will you come over to our house?" Rinne invited with a gentle look.

"Of course! I have so many things to tell you guys!" Shido gladly accepted, and took Rinne and Rio's hands on both sides.

After a few months of happy lives with Tohka and the others, he was suddenly summoned to this mysterious world, but he wasn't worried; after all, he was able to see Rinne and Rio in the flesh. He had lost them before, and he would never want to go through that all over again!

...

"Papa, Rio wants to try that game again! And after that, over here..."

"I'm sorry Rio, I can't bear the roller coaster anymore, so let Marina go with you this time."

Shido smiled wryly and touched his daughter's little head as she kept spinning around in excitement.

Shido, Rinne, Rio, and Marina were together in the amusement park. At Rinne's suggestion, the whole family decided to take Rio here to have fun in the afternoon.

Rio was a little hesitant at first, but after playing one or two projects, she completely let go of herself and started playing wildly between projects. This was the third time that Rio had asked to ride a roller coaster. The first two times Shido was able to bite the bullet and accompany her, but on the third time, his heart couldn't handle the thrilling experience anymore.

In a burst of joyous cheers, Rio and Marina boarded the roller coaster again.

Shido sat on the bench with Rinne massaging his shoulders with a gentle smile on her cute face.

"Are you okay, Shido? Your face looks pale!" Rinne couldn't help giggling when she saw Shido's face, then she smirked. "Since you can't stand the roller coaster, no need to be a hero~ Not all the guys can handle things that tough, Daddy~"

"No way, I have to look cool in front of Rio!" Shido shook his head while recovering his breath, his face still red.

"In order to maintain your cool image in front of our daughter, biting the bullet and enduring hard." Rinne smiled with a hand covering her lips, then continued. "Although your spirit is commendable, it is not good for you."

"That's true," Shido patted Rinne's back lightly, "but you're the same. You were so nervous when you were on the roller coaster, and just gave up after the first try."

The two continued teasing each other like an old married couple. When their faces got close, they blushed as they stared at each other deep in the eyes. Rinne closed her eyes and perked up her pink lips.

"Is it okay to kiss?" Shido asked hesitantly. "I don't want you to disappear again."

"Oh no, sorry!" Rinne quickly snapped out of it, her eyes looking sad. "I don't know if my body has a vessel, so I might disappear again once I kiss you on the lips..."

They were silent for a while, unable to get over the tragedy in the past. But then, Rinne leaned closer to Shido and kissed him on the cheeks.

"It won't hurt if it's just the cheeks, right?" Rinne smiled with relief.

Feeling the warmth left on his cheeks, Shido blushed and leaned closer to Rinne, kissing her soft pink cheeks as well.

...

"You didn't find her?" Rinne was a little disappointed with the report of Shido. "No way, where could the child go ..."

"I went to the park that she loves to visit all the time, but there was no sight of her." Shido shook his head. "But Marina is on it, and there should be results soon."

Shido and Rinne had the time of their lives while Marina and Rio played every project in the amusement park. When the sun was about to come down, Rio got excited over the beautiful sunset and kept chasing after it, leaving Marina behind. Before she knew it, she got lost.

Fortunately, Marina sent Shido a location notice via the phone. According to the instructions, Shido rushed to the top of the Central Store Building, and the people he wanted to see were waiting there.

"Look who's here, the careless father~ " The black-haired girl sitting on the roof had a sharp tongue, but she patted the little girl, who was asleep on her laps, with a gentle look on her face.

"Marina ... I'm terribly sorry." Shido slowly walked to her and sat down. "Fortunately, you found Rio, and thank you."

"I'm not your nanny, it's really embarrassing." Marina proudly shook her head, then looked down sadly. "Besides, it's my fault for losing sight of her, so there's no need to thank me."

"Even if you say that, I still want to thank you."

Shido patted her head gently, and she closed her eyes with a blush.

"Okay, since you have arrived, I should leave the scene." Marina gently held up Rio's little head and gave her to Shido. "You can let Rio sleep on your laps, and I won't interrupt. "

"Wait, why don't you come home with us?" Shido called out to Marina's back and invited her.

"Home? You seem to have misunderstood something, I don't think I am a member of your home." Marina went to the edge of the roof, but when she was about to fly, she was encountered by a pink-haired girl.

"Please don't say stuff like that, you will make me sad." Rinne blocked Marina's way and grabbed her hand. "You are a part of our family, so come on."

"... Sorry..." Marina lowered her head apologetically.

The two landed beside Shido, who greeted them with a smile.

"Oh ... it's a bit noisy ..." Suddenly, Rio rubbed her eyes and got up, but when she recognized the person holding her, she was immediately excited. "Papa, Rio is so happy to see you!"

"Well, Papa isn't going anywhere." Shido touched his daughter's hair lovingly. Although Rio was not technically born from his gene, he still loved this girl.

"Shall we go home and sleep together? It's getting late." Rinne suggested, her hand still gripping Marina's. "And Rio, please don't run too fast, we almost lost you."

"Sorry, Rio will be careful next time." Rio apologized and leaned her head on Shido's chest. Her cute behavior made Rinne forgive her instantly.

The four walked home together happily. The location was an apartment in Chiba City, which had two bedrooms and a living room, totally spacious for a family of four.

Rinne bought this place because she enjoyed the peaceful life. She didn't need any grandish villa to empower her status; plainness and simpleness were her style. As for the name of the apartment, she named it "Itsuka's Residence".

"Rinne, even though I was just here this morning, I really love your home!" Shido smiled happily.

"It's 'our' home, remember?" Rinne smiled back and poked Shido's waist, almost making him burst out laughing.

After chatting for a while, Rinne took Rio to take a bath together while Shido and Marina were making the bed.

"Don't expect me to sleep with you, okay?" Marina turned her head away once she finished.

"Come on, you had no problem with a head pat earlier, and now you are so cold." Shido gave a wry smile. He could never understand Tsundere like her.

"You can't expect a girl to sleep with you just because of a head pat!" Marina grunted as she went to the living room.

Shido stared blankly at the bed, saying:

"If only Tohka and the others were here, it would be even better."

At this time, Rio had finished washing up and reached the bedroom, announcing:

"Papa, shower is ready~"

"Alright."

Shido answered and walked toward the bathroom. After he entered, Rio stared at the closing door and murmured quietly to herself:

"Does Papa want to see everyone else? Rio will help!"

...

"The story of a little girl who wants to make her Papa and everyone else happy. With her first wish granted, what will the continuation of her journey be —"

Ren spoke to herself with a blank expression. In a few seconds, a little girl appeared in front of her.

"How was your day, Rio-sama? Did you have fun?" Ren greeted the sleepy little girl with a smile.

"Rio...was very happy!" Rio's eyes lit up, her drowsiness went away in an instant. "Papa showed up again, Mama was very happy, and Marina was very happy too."

"We sat in the house and played house together in the morning, then Mama and Papa made lunch for us, and it was delicious." Rio continued with excitement. "In the afternoon, Rio played in the amusement park with everyone, and Papa was so brave that he tried roller coasters several times for me! Finally, in the evening, Rio ran around in the shopping mall and almost got lost, but thanks to Marina, Rio was safe and sound. She even let Rio sleep on her lap when I was tired!"

Ren listened to everything Rio had to say without saying a word.

"But before going to bed, Papa said something about wanting everyone to come here. He seems to be missing them a lot. Rio wants to help." Rio said in a soft voice, a bit low-spirited.

"I see, so Rio-sama wants to get everyone to give your Papa more company. With your second wish, it can happen." Ren nodded with a smile. There was something different about her today: One of her eyes was free from the bandages that used to cover her eyes. The opening eye had a purple color, just like her hair.

"Yes, Rio wants Papa to see Tohka-san and the others too. I'm sure Mama and Marina feel the same." Rio declared innocently, oblivious to the change in Ren's appearance from yesterday's.

"Alright, your second wish is granted." Ren raised her hand, a disturbance of energy roamed through the mysterious atmosphere, causing the space to crumble slightly. "Tomorrow morning, everyone will be in this world."

With that being done, Ren waved her hand and said goodnight, leaving the excited Rio.

"Thank you, Ren-san!" Rio gripped her little fists and grinned. "Rio can't wait to see Papa's face tomorrow!"

Shortly after, Rio drifted off to sleep soundly.

...

——— The Second Day ———

...

"Where are we right now?"

"Kaka, we just traveled through dimensions!"

"Concern. Are we still on Earth?"

"Muku shall not enjoy this place..."

"Did Boy go through this yesterday? Maybe we can find him!"

With multiple flashes of light, 11 beautiful girls appeared out of nowhere. Some of them were tall, some of them were short, but they had one thing in common: They were completely naked!

"Gawwwwhhh!!! Why am I naked right now?" A short girl with green-haired was the first to discover that they were naked, and she quickly covered her sensitive parts.

"Oh my God, Natsumi-chan is such a sight for sore eyes! Let me hug you~" A tall girl with light indigo hair quickly hugged the green-haired loli as she exclaimed in excitement and happiness, totally oblivious to the fact that she was naked too, pressing her giant boobs against the smooth back of the poor loli.

"Knock it off! " A red-haired girl hand-chopped the back of the neck of the tall girl with annoyance. This wasn't the only thing that pissed her off; she was more pissed about the lollipop disappearing from her mouth after she was summoned to this world.

Yes, all 11 Spirits were summoned to this world, and they were completely naked. Fortunately, they were in a forest with nobody else around them, so their nude bodies were not seen by the public.

Suddenly, a flash of red light appeared, and an Astral Dress made out of crimson and black frills covered a girl's body, giving her the appearance of an elegant Gothic Lolita. It was Kurumi Tokisaki, and she summoned her Astral Dress just now.

"Ara Ara, it turns out that we can summon the Astral Dress to cover our bodies." Kurumi speculated calmly, suggesting the rest of the group to do the same.

Very soon, all of them put on their Astral Dress and escaped from the Primeval Period.

"Well then, Nia, can you search for Shido's location?" Kotori asked the tall girl with gray hair next to her.

"Let me see..." Nia tried to summon Rasiel, the omniscient Angel that could search for anything, however, nothing happened.

"What's going on? Why isn't Rasiel responding?" Nia tried again, but it was useless as well.

"Is it because of this mysterious world? I feel like it's limiting certain Angels from activating..." Kotori summoned her weapon, Halberd, which was the shape of an Axe. "But mine is just fine."

"That's it, whoever summoned us here doesn't want us to know their identities..." Nia concluded, then she held her head down, groaning: "Just when I thought I could be useful for once!"

"Then what should we do? Are we gonna be trapped here forever, locked in a prison cell as the villain suck our powers and take away our Angels, before torturing us to death and ..." Natsumi bit her nails agitatedly as she mumbled.

"Natsumi-chan...please don't think like that..." A gentle little girl with blue hair held Natsumi's little hand, giving her the support she needed. "We will find Shido-san... and get out of here...together!"

"Yoshino..." Natsumi was teary-eyed, holding Yoshino's hands firmly in return. How could she lose all hope when the adorable Yoshino was not giving up? She must protect this goddess at all cost!

...

"Let me take out the trash quickly."

After breakfast, Shido took out the trash while Rinne took care of the dishes.

When he was finished and on his way home, he saw the familiar figure from yesterday. It was Ren, approaching him at a pace that was not fast or slow. One of her eyes was open, her purple eyes staring at him so hard that it might pierce his heart.

"Yo, Shido Itsuka." She greeted him nonchalantly.

"Good morning...Hey, did your eyes get better?" Shido wasn't bothered by her attitude, but was concerned about her eyes.

"Indeed, thanks to you. The other eye should be opened as well tomorrow." Ren smirked. "I am glad that you care about me."

"It's natural to care about injured people." Shido retorted. "So what are you doing here?"

"I am here to inform you of something." Ren replied as a matter of course. "Your friends from the other world are here. Make sure to keep them company, okay?"

"What..."

After saying that, Ren disappeared quickly, without giving Shido a chance to ask questions.

What is her deal? How does she know about my name? Is she the reason...

Shido contemplated, but was soon interrupted by many loud, ecstatic exclamations.

"Shido!"

"Darling!"

"Boy!"

"Nushi-sama!"

Shido turned his head, and could barely contain his excitement as he saw those beautiful girls that he missed so much!

"Everyone!"

He rushed forward and hugged them enthusiastically. Some of them were in front, some of them were in the back, and the rest of them squeezed in from the sides.

Feeling the soft bodies of those girls, Shido smiled with tears of joy. He was so worried that he might never see them again, but here they were, right in his arms. He felt like he was the happiest guy in the world!

After a while, they recovered from the joy of the heart-warming reunion. Just then, Mukuro jumped forward and kissed Shido on the lips!

"Nushi-sama, Muku misses you so much..."

After breaking off from the kiss, Mukuro licked her lips longingly and blushed.

"Not fair, I want one too, Darling!"

Miku jumped in and kissed Shido on the lips as well.

"Hey, that's enough, it's my turn now!"

Origami pulled Miku aside and stole Shido's lips next.

"..." Shido couldn't get a second to speak, his voice muffled by the thirsty Spirits, and it lasted quite a long time.

By the time Rinne came to check on Shido, she witnessed a bizarre scene where a poor guy, who was screaming in pain, being pulled by several strong and beautiful girls in all directions.

...

"I can't believe we can see Rinne, Rio, and Marina again!"

"We are happy to see you guys too, Tohka-san, Kotori-chan, and everyone..."

Rinne and Marina poured some tea for the unexpected guests. Right now, all 11 Spirits were in Itsuka's Residence, and the living room was completely full.

All the Spirits were happy to see Rinne, Rio, and Marina alive. After all, they lost them previously in the world of Eden, leaving a fractured memory in their hearts. They may have forgotten them, but as soon as they saw them in the flesh, their memories recollected irreversibly.

However, there were three Spirits that had no memories of those girls. It couldn't be helped, since they had never met them.

"Nushi-sama, who are those girls?"

Mukuro asked confusingly.

"Yeah, Boy. Don't tell me that little girl is your daughter?"

Nia chucked as she poked Shido's cheeks in a teasing manner.

"No way, Shido is a lolicon after all."

Natsumi shook her head in disgust.

Knowing that it was better to explain everything, Shido took a deep breath and spoke:

"That's right, Rinne is my wife in this world, and Rio is my daughter!"

With that being said, Mukuro gasped in astonishment and Nia fell on her butt, but Natsumi was too flabbergasted to speak.

"No...Muku doesn't understand...."

"Boy...No, you are a Daddy now? Daddy Boy?"

"..."

The three dumbfounded Spirits couldn't believe their ears.

"Rio isn't my biological daughter, she was born from my reiryoku that I absorbed from Rinne." Shido sat down with a serious expression. "It's a long story, so please hear me out..."

...

After some time, Shido was able to explain everything regarding Rinne, Rio, and Marina. Natsumi and Nia understood, but Mukuro was still lost.

"Guuuuu~" x2

Mukuro and Tohka's stomach made a cute sound simultaneously.

"Hey, why don't we have lunch together!"

Shido seized this opening and proposed to have lunch.

To his relief, everyone agreed to it, putting an end to his headache for the time being.

Rinne and Shido prepared a feast for everyone, along with Kotori and Marina's help. After all, there were 15 people in this house, and they could barely sit at the dining table! Fortunately, Natsumi transformed the table into a bigger one, and made a lot more chairs for everyone, solving the seating crisis.

"Itadakimasu!"

Everyone gathered around and tasted the delicious meal made by the lovely couple and assistants, smiling as they enjoyed each other's company, even Mukuro and Natsumi let down their guards. Seeing this, Shido was very happy.

...

After the palatable feast, everyone was satisfied as they rubbed their bellies. Rio was a bit tired, so she took a nap with Marina. Rinne wanted to join her daughter, but she needed to take care of the guests as the hostess.

She talked with Natsumi, Nia, and Mukuro gently, and to her relief, they accepted her and chatted with her as well. Of course, Nia did most of the talking, while Natsumi and Mukuro listened attentively.

"Hey, how was it like to do it with Boy?" Nia winked as she teased Rinne. "Or should I say, Daddy?"

"No... We didn't..." Rinne blushed and replied. "We only kissed once..."

As those four were talking, Shido was busy explaining the situation with Kotori and the others.

"So you're telling me that we are trapped in this world?" Kotori waved her hand worryingly. "I disappeared right in front of mom and dad! How are they gonna feel about this?"

"Are we sealed in this dreamland for eternity?" Kaguya asked in fear.

"Acceptance. Yuzuru is fine with it as long as Shido is here." Yuzuru nodded calmly.

"Guys..." Shido was at a loss for words. He felt relieved with everyone here. It didn't matter if they found a way out, as long as they stayed with him, that was all that mattered.

"Ooof..." Shido grunted as he felt someone hugged him from behind, two soft squishy balls squeezing on his back.

It was Origami who wrapped her delicate arms around Shido, pressing her chest against his back tightly.

"Origami..." Shido felt something was up, so he asked worryingly. "What's going on?"

"I want to have your baby too, Shido!" Origami looked up firmly, her gaze filled with strong determination.

"What are you saying?!" Shido panicked and tried to break free, but Origami's grip was too strong, and she hugged him even tighter.

"Don't worry, I will do all the work, so just lay down..." Origami licked her lips, her porcelain cheeks blushed slightly.

To his relief, Tohka and Kotori stopped her quickly.

...

Okinawa Beach.

A rather particular group of youngsters were running on the beach, splashing sea water wildly. On a closer look, there were 15 of them, but only one of them was a guy, the rest of them were all cute, beautiful girls!

Correct, Shido and the Spirits decided to have fun at the beach!

Thanks to Natsumi's convenient powers, Haniel, everyone was able to wear the perfect swimming suit they desired for themselves. Except for Rio, who got the one-piece swimming suit, everyone else got a bikini that showed off their curvy bodies.

Before they started, Miku suggested that Shido transform himself into Shiori and wear the bikini she prepared, but it was rejected mercilessly.

Now that all the girls lined up, Shido felt his breathing heavy and had to turn his head away. It couldn't be helped, since each Spirit was attractive in their own ways. Miku had an extra voluptuous figure, while Natsumi had a rather smooth loli figure. But the one that stood out the most was Mukuro's voluptuous loli figure!

Naturally, the other tourists couldn't help but stare at them, completely enchanted by their sexiness. Of course, when some guys tried to hit on them, Miku just activated her powers and ordered them to go away. Since none of them were Spirits, they listened to her and walked away obediently.

Sure enough, Shido wouldn't mind her using her powers like this, since he wanted to save troubles too.

"Papa, come play with Rio!" Rio jumped in the waves and splashed the water at him.

"I'm coming, Rio!" Shido laughed and joined her, splashing water on her gently in return.

"Mama, help Rio. Papa is bullying me~" Rio giggled and called her mom to help.

Before Rinne made a move, someone else splashed a huge wave of water at Shido. As expected, it was Marina.

"How dare you splash water on Rio? I will..." Marina pouted as she splashed more water at him.

Before she finished her sentence, someone splashed water in her face, drenching her hair completely.

It was Shido himself.

"Imma get you!" Marina growled and charged at Shido, grabbing his body and pinning him down. However, her soft tits pressed against his chest, the sensational feeling startled both of them. Blushing, Marina quickly removed herself from him, and swam away, only to be caught by Rinne, and in the next second, she was pushed back to Shido, who welcomed her with another splash of water!

Seeing the family's interaction, the Spirits smiled and joined in for the fun.

The only Spirit standing there was Kurumi, who was speaking to herself:

"Ara, I'm not that childish, splashing water at each other for fun..."

However, she was cut off by a beach volleyball, hitting her right in her beautiful face, and the culprit was Nia.

"Kurumin is so old and slow, can't even dodge a beach volleyball~" Nia giggled and retrieved the ball, throwing it at her again.

"You are the oldest here!" Kurumi caught the ball this time, and raised it high above her head, preparing to avenge herself. "I will make you beg for mercy!"

"Oririn~ Protect me! Kurumin is nuts!" Nia shrieked and hid behind Origami, using her as a shield. But, Origami moved aside from the trajectory of the ball, and it hit Nia right in the face, knocking her out on the ground!

Everyone had a lot of fun playing water and beach volleyball, until sunset.

...

After sunset, Shido and the Spirits went to the local park of their community, setting up the iron plate for the barbeques.

"Jeez, such a grand opening." Natsumi looked a bit troubled, asking. "What if there are other people coming here?"

"Well, it's just us tonight." Rinne smiled reassuringly, preparing all the necessary ingredients, like beef, chicken, vegetables, etc...

"It's better to enjoy a barbeque party outside together!" Miku exclaimed, grabbing Natsumi's shoulders. "Double Happiness when Natsumi-chan is here too!"

"Yahhhhh!!!!" Natsumi broke free and ran to Yoshino's side, with Miku chasing her.

Ignoring the running girls, Shido prepared the tools for barbeque, smiling:

"Well, we don't get chances like this everyday, so let us enjoy the night. Also, Rio looks very happy about this."

His tender eyes followed the figure of a little girl, who was standing beside two petite girls.

"Yoshino-san, Natsumi-san, can you pour the drinks for everyone?" Rio asked innocently.

"Ha...Ha... Why am I doing odd jobs now?" Natsumi scratched her hair annoyingly. She barely escaped from Miku's hands of tyranny, and was panting heavily.

"Natsumi-chan, you can do it..." Yoshino smiled encouragely. "I will do my best too!"

"Yes, let us help!" Yoshinon, the puppet on Yoshino's left hand, added.

On the other side, Miku was blushing as she stared at the loli trio, shrieking happily:

"Ahhhhh~ Kawaii, Kawaii, Super Kawaiiiiiii!!!!"

Mesmerized by how cute Yoshino, Natsumi, and Rio looked together, she continued ecstatically:

"Kawaii + Kawaii + Kawaii = Destruction! Let the Evolution of Loli Kawaii-ness begin!"

"Oh My Freaking God, someone stop this crazy revolutionist..." Kotori groaned and facepalmed.

"Please don't use Lord's name in vain, imouto-chan." Nia corrected her.

As if someone heard her wishes, Rio approached Miku.

"Miku-san!" Rio called out cutely, asking. "Can you help Kaguya-san and Yuzuru-san with the utensils?"

"Yesssssss!!!!" Miku shrieked energetically. "Heavenly Kingdom, here I come!"

After Miku walked away, Rio turned and asked Origami for help.

"Please help with the napkins, Origami-san." Rio asked with a smile.

"No problem. But in exchange, help me with something too." Origami nodded.

"Oh, what should Rio do?" Rio asked.

"It's very simple, wear this." Origami took out a VR Camera, explaining: "Just go and play with Shido. In this case, I will be able to feel what it is like to be Shido's daughter."

"God damn it, Origami!" Kotori stepped in between them. "Don't ask Rio to do something weird like this!"

"Why do people keep using the Lord's name in vain?" Nia murmured to herself. Recently, she started reading the Bible and believing in God, mostly because she received her salvation after meeting Shido. Every single day with Shido and everyone else made her very happy and secure. If it weren't for the Lord who helped her meet them, she would still be trapped in her miserable past.

Of course, she tried reading the Bible when she first received Rasiel; after all, her Astral Dress was a nun's clothes. However, she considered anime and manga to be more entertaining. Now that she became older and wiser, she had the patience to digest the message of the Bible slowly.

After a while, thanks to everyone for their hard work, helping out with the grilling preparation, the barbeque was ready.

"Itadakimasu!!!"

Everyone couldn't hold back when they smelt the fragrance of the meat, digging in as soon as Shido and Rinne got the meal ready.

Tohka and the Yamai Sisters were eating happily, their mouths full like a squirrel's.

"Yummy, Shido and Rinne are awesome!" Tohka praised earnestly.

"Umu. This is the delicacy that leads to the Abyss, qualified to be Yamai's List of Honor!" Kaguya posed cooly as she ate.

"Surprise. When did you eat this much? Maybe you need some punishment~" Yuzuru said while gobbling up.

"Were we not supposed to eat yet?" Tohka stopped with puppy eyes. "Sorry, I just couldn't help it."

"Amnesty. Tohka-san is just testing the flavor for us. "Yuzuru nodded, then turned to Kaguya. "As for you, don't you feel shame for eating this much?"

"Why are you only targeting me???" Kaguya yelled annoyingly.

The food was gone in an instant. Fortunately, Shido and Rinne got the second round ready in no time.

After a few rounds, Marina and Kotori offered to switch duties so that the young couple could get a taste of their food too.

"We really made great food!" Rinne smiled as she took a bite of the fried chicken.

"Indeed, everyone's enjoying it!" Shido took a sip of the Sprite and ate some beef.

When the couple wanted to go back to cooking duty, an unexpected duo, Kurumi and Mukuro, offered to help.

"Shido-san, we can't be the guests that eat all the time~" Kurumi smiled as she cleaned the iron plate.

"Nushi-sama, Mukuro wants to cook too..." Mukuro swallowed the last bit of pork as she talked.

"Thanks, you guys..." Shido accepted with his heart a little touched.

"Everyone, let's drink and celebrate the first anniversary of our barbeque festival!" Nia held up her drink high in the sky as she declared. "Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

The atmosphere was so heart-warming, everyone was having a blast. They ate to their heart's content until everything was gone completely, including the drinks.

...

When they finished the barbeque, Shido had trouble deciding where to keep the 11 Spirits. After all, Itsuka's Residence was not big enough for this many girls. Fortunately, he found a local hotel for them to check in.

"What kind of playboy is he? Bringing 14 girls, even a little girl with him to the hotel this late?"

The staff was checking Shido out while he was checking in.

"It doesn't matter..." Another staff member said. "As long as they don't stay in the same room, it's fine."

Knowing the potential consequences, Shido decided to sleep in one room by himself while the girls stayed in other rooms. Of course, even Rinne, Rio, and Marina were here, despite the fact they had a home.

Although it was a little troublesome, they successfully settled in for the night.

...

"The wish of the little girl has summoned all the important people that her Papa values deeply. However, they feel troubled staying in this world. Now, what will the journey of her wish lead to —"

Ren murmured to herself expressionlessly, her both eyes free from the bandages. In a few seconds, a little girl appeared in front of her.

"Good evening, Rio-sama. How was your time with everyone today?" Ren asked blankly, both of her open eyes staring at the little girl.

"It was really good, thank you." Rio answered sincerely, then smiled happily. "Tohka-san and the others are here, playing with Papa and Mama and Marina. We went to a beach and had a lot of fun."

"But, when it was late, Kotori-san asked if she could go home briefly. Her parents must be worried sick since she didn't go home." Rio expressed her frustration, then continued. "Miku-san will have a concert tomorrow, and Nia-san will have a deadline to her manga too."

"I see, your Papa's friends are troubled." Ren nodded understandingly, then suggested. "But don't worry, you still have a wish left."

"That's wonderful, Ren-san, but Rio has a question." Rio looked at Ren with a finger on her mouth and asked. "Why are you helping Rio so much?"

"Oh my, I told you: I am the Contractor of Dreams, and it's my duty to guide people to hope." Ren explained, totally unfazed by Rio's question, then pressed. "So what will your final wish be?"

"Rio understands, thank you..." Rio smiled naively. However, Rio did not finish her sentence.

"What's wrong? Are you having trouble deciding?" Ren asked in a curious tone.

"Sorry, Rio doesn't think this is right..." Rio shook her head firmly. "So please, return Papa and everyone back to their own world."

"Rio knows that Mama and Papa can't kiss each other, so having them stay together like this is torture for them." Rio closed her eyes sadly. "As long as Mama can be alive and Papa can be happy with everyone else, Rio is happy."

With a sudden disturbance in the atmosphere, dark circles surrounded them and twitched, before blowing off with a light explosion.

"Alright, your third wish is granted." Ren bowed her head properly, before disappearing in the distance. "Tomorrow morning, they will be back to their own world."

Upon saying that, Ren disappeared.

With Ren gone, Rio was all alone there.

"Sorry Mama, this is the best for all of us." Rio tried hard to hold back her tears, but she wiped them stubbornly. "Rio is not a good girl, but Rio will accept any punishment."

...

——— The Third Day ———

...

"Why do I have to walk to the dining hall to make orders?

Shido gruntled as he walked to the first floor, still a little sleepy.

When he turned around, he saw a familiar figure waiting for him. It was that girl with clown makeup and bandages around her arms and legs. The most significant trait about her was her both eyes were free from the bandages.

"It's you again!" Shido was surprised to run into this girl three days in a row, then he noticed something different about her. "Are both of your eyes healed?"

"Why, they are both perfectly healed, thank you." The clown girl bowed lightly, her attitude different from yesterday's, but her purple eyes had a sharper gaze.

"It's not a coincidence to run into you, is it?" Shido asked the question he had in his mind.

"Well, I just want to tell you something." The clown girl smiled mysteriously and said. "Please accept this world since it's your own."

"My own? What do you mean..." Shido asked, but she disappeared in the distance quickly, leaving him no time to respond.

Standing alone in the middle of the dining hall, Shido was utterly confused.

Who is this girl? Why does she know about Rio? And why is she here?

He had so many questions, but he never got the answers.

"Shido, there you are!"

A clear voice came from behind, and as expected, it was Marina.

"Good morning, Marina." Shido smiled, clearing off his thoughts, and greeted her. But the Marina he saw had a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" He asked in concern.

"Kotori...Yoshino...Origami...They are all gone!" Marina voiced her concern.

"What!? All of them?" Shido couldn't help but worry, rushing back to the bedrooms and checking their whereabouts, but to no avail. They were all empty!

To his relief, he saw that Rinne and Rio were still here.

...

"So, everyone is gone except for you?"

Rinne asked after calming down from the sudden news that Shido and Marina shared. Rio beside her was very worried, but there was nothing she could do at the moment.

"Indeed, it was really strange. We got summoned to your world and now most of us are gone." Shido looked around the room, wandering. "Did they go back to our world, or did they get summoned to another one?"

"I hope not." Rinne gave a wry smile. "I believe they went back."

"Ehhh...Excuse me...Rio might know what happened." A timid voice sounded from behind, and when they turned her head, it was Rio who raised her little hand.

"The thing is: Rio made a wish in the dream, and it came true the next day..." Rio explained.

"What? Dreams came true in...your dream?" Rinne asked in surprise, following Shido and Tohka's bewilderment.

"Yes, Rio made three wishes." Rio continued. "The first one was to see you again, Papa. Then, you came here the next day."

"..." Shido was flabbergasted, not knowing how to process the information, before stuttering a question. "Then... what about ... the second wish?"

"The second wish was to summon everyone else here, like Tohka-san, Origami-san, Kotori-san, Yoshino-san, and more..." Rio timidly explained.

"Oh, so that's why they were all here..." Shido seemed to grasp the idea and nodded.

"Wait, who was it that granted you those wishes?" Rinne asked in concern.

"It was a clown girl named Ren, and she called herself....what was it again?" Rio worked her brain hard to remember. "She appeared in Rio's dream, so I can't remember well..."

"A clown girl?" Shido asked in disbelief, exclaiming. "I just saw one this morning!"

"Really? What was she like?" Rinne asked.

"She had the makeup of a clown, and she had bandages and shackles around her arms and legs." Shido explained in detail.

"That's the one Rio met in the dream!" Rio jumped.

"That was the one you saw? Are we talking about the same person?" Shido tried to confirm, hoping to get some clues.

"So, why did she grant your wishes? What was her goal?" Marina, who was silent the whole time, asked a very serious question.

"Rio dunno." Rio shook her little head, then voiced her concerns. "Rio didn't make the third wish, but I feel like she misunderstood me and made it anyway."

"What? What did she do?" Shido asked intently.

"Rio asked her to return everyone to their own world..." Rio looked up in Shido with a sad, teary-eye expression. "Rio thought it was bad to make everyone stay here, so Rio wanted it to end."

"And then, she treated it as a third wish and returned everyone back to their world?" Marina concluded, but her question remained unanswered. "It still doesn't explain why Shido is still here."

"There are way too many questions...We will have to find Ren and ask her in person." Rinne declared, then smiled at everyone and proposed. "How about we get some breakfast first, then we will search for her?"

"Sure, I need energy to think." Shido nodded, taking Rio's little hand and smiled. "Don't blame yourself, Rio. I am happy that you think of me and others so much."

"Papa..." Rio shed a tear across her cute little face, but she wiped it and sniffled, before smiling back at her papa.

...

"She isn't here either, think she's hiding from us?"

Marina looked around the streets, but no one was there.

"We will just keep looking." Shido said optimistically.

"If that Ren girl is up to no good, I will definitely give her a taste of hell!" Marina growled.

The group of four had been searching for Ren all over the city. When it came to no avail, they took a break in the local park.

"Mama, what will happen from now on?" Rio asked her mother innocently.

"Don't worry, Rio." Rinne reassured her daughter with a gentle smile. "Mama will find that girl and make things right."

Rio rubbed her head against Rinne's chest and smiled with peace of mind. However, the peace didn't last long.

"Are you looking for me?" A mysterious voice sounded from the side.

Shido and others turned her heads, and saw a bandage-covered girl with clown makeup. Indeed, it was the girl they were looking for.

"Greetings, Rio, and her mama and papa, and Marina." Ren bowed her head lightly, before turning to Rio and asking. "How was your third wish? Did you enjoy it?"

"Ren-san, why did you do that?" Rio asked, tugging Rinne's sleeve worryingly.

"I only answered the third wish for you: Sending everyone back to their own world." Ren shrugged. "Shido Itsuka belongs to this world, since he was born here!"

"What?" Shido exclaimed in disbelief.

"Shido Itsuka, you were born from the Spirit of Origin, were you not?" Ren looked at Shido with a sharp gaze, almost stinging to an extent. "She was worried about your safety, so she gave birth to you here."

This was a secret that he never discovered from Mio, since it didn't matter at that time.

"Wait, does that mean he is trapped here forever?" Marina asked.

"Yes." Ren nodded affirmatively. "Since Rio has used all three wishes, there's nothing that can be done."

Then she looked at Rio, the plain expression on her face turned into a dangerous one.

"And here's the thing: I am here to collect my dues!"

Suddenly, a wave of dark disturbance occurred around them, changing the environment of the surroundings. In the next moment, they were in a mysterious area.

......

Dry Air.

Murky Scenery.

Poisonous Plants.

This was an eerie realm that made the new guests uncomfortable the moment they stepped in here. However, the host was feeling nothing but comfort as she showed a malicious grin.

"Welcome to my Angel, Samael, where wishes come true for any individual. You may make any three wishes you want, but the price will be your life!"

Loudly declaring, Ren waved her hand and summoned more poisonous plants around the squad.

"I can't....feel my strength...."

Rio mewled weakly, struggling to keep standing. If it weren't for Rinne holding her, she might have fallen already.

"What the hell did you do!? Cancel this thing at once, or I will slash you!"

Shido shouted angrily as he summoned Sandalphon in his hand.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" Ren laughed hysterically, sending a chill down everyeone's spine. "Didn't I already tell you? I simply fulfilled Rio's wishes with the power of [Samael]."

"[Samael]?" Shido gulped as he struggled to remain calm.

"Yes, and whoever asked it to fulfill her wishes will have her reiryoku deprived." Ren gloated as she caressed her eyes, then turned her gaze to the poor frightened girl. "Thank you for not suspecting me, asking me to fulfill your wishes instantly. Let me bestow my blessings to your naivety, and applaud your foolishness!"

"That's despicable! You tricked a little girl for this?" Shido clenched his teeth as he gripped his sword.

"No, I didn't trick or lie. It's just that —— I didn't tell her the truth."

"But if you know the Bible, you would know that the Serpent, or Satan himself, tricked Eve into eating the Fruit of Good and Evil. You know why he succeeded? Because Eve was young and naive, just like Rio right here."

"He didn't try to target Adam, since he was older and wiser, he knew better than to believe a serpent. When Eve offered him some of the fruits, he didn't want to eat them either. However, due to his love toward Eve, he gave in and committed sins against God!"

Hearing the Bible preaching from Ren, Shido was not in the least grateful toward her.

"I know the story myself, I don't need you to tell me!" Shido raised his sword and aimed it at Ren. "Deactivate this at once! This is your final warning!"

"Hahaha, you think you can defeat me? You really have a great sense of humor. Pardon me for laughing while clapping."

Facing the tip of Shido's sword, Ren simply clapped while mocking him.

"I won't let you kill Rio!" Shido charged toward Ren and shouted: "Sandalphon!"

"Aya aya, the Angel of Sword, how terrifying~ I'm trembling with fear —— But, so what?"

Shido slashed the powerful sword at Ren, but was blocked with a vine. There was a clear trace of sword mark on the plant, but that was it.

"Haha, as expected of Shido Itsuka, you managed to leave a mark here, but ——" Ren caressed the wounded vine, then said, "you still can't control the power of Angels with a human body that easily."

Ren summoned a purple energy ball and threw it at Shido.

"Awww!!"

Shido blocked it with Sandalphon, but the explosion was too great for him, sending him flying 20 feet backwards.

"Shido!"

"Papa!"

Rinne and Rio yelled, but Shido raised his hand and gestured to them not to worry.

"I'm fine, I have faced enemies stronger than this." Shido smiled as his body was covered in flames. It was the power of Camael in work. Not just that, he also summoned Gabriel to strengthen his powers.

"Not bad, you can still get up~" Ren looked at Shido amusely, then summoned a bigger energy ball. "But whether it's Gabriel for enforcement or Camael for healing, you are still weaker than an actual Spirit."

Ren threw it at Shido once again, and this time, it blew him away even further!

Shido's condition was not optimistic: There was blood dripping down his face, scratches all over his body, and a giant wound was visible on his right arm.

At this time, a pink orb flew toward Ren's body. It was Rinne attacking her when she was not on guard.

However, it was soon shattered.

"Hehe, you are using the same kind of power as Rio's?" Ren sneered as she mocked the shocked girl. "I took away Rio's power, then the same goes for you!"

She held out her hand, and a pink glow of reiryoku flew from Rinne's body to her.

"No....My power...." Rinne fell down to her knees as she struggled to breathe.

"Haha, now I have both of your powers!" Ren laughed defiantly and mocked the weakened girl. "This is just like Adam and Eve, but it's the daughter who dragged her mother down this time!"

"Hey, how about I send you both to hell? You will be togeth...."

Ren raised her hand, but her words were cut off as a giant explosion landed on her.

"Yaaaaaa!"

Marina attacked Ren behind her back with a giant black orb. Not just that, she summoned black electrical wires and wrapped them around the stunned villainess.

"Now, Shido!"

"Right!"

Shido charged toward Ren quickly, but this time, he wasn't using Sandalphon, but Michael, the Angel that had the ability to seal away abilities. As long as he sealed Ren's powers, the crisis would be over.

"Segva!"

The key-like Angel entered Ren's body, and with a twist, the deed was done...

Or was it?

Before Shido could feel the joy of victory, he realized something was wrong:

His Angel just went through Ren!

Where is she!?

Shido looked left, right, behind his back, and up, but Ren was nowhere to be seen.

When he turned his eyes toward Marina, he regretted it...

Ren's hand penetrated Marina's chest!

"Shi....do..."

Marina looked at Shido weakly, coughing up blood as more dripped down her chest.

"Ru...n..."

With Ren pulling back her hand out of her chest, Marina fell down on the ground, then poisonous vines covered her lifeless body, absorbing her remaining reiryoku.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

Shido, Rinne, and Rio couldn't believe their eyes, screaming at the top of their lungs, but it was all futile. There was no way to bring Marina back to life.

"Hahahaha, she was quite entertaining, even though she never stood a chance~" Ren absorbed Marina's powers as she licked the blood on her hand. "This is it, why don't we close the curtain ~"

"After I take away all of your powers, I should be able to kill [that woman]!"

Ren activated more of her powers as the eerie realm became denser.

"I'm ...so sorry...Papa..." Rio sobbed as she looked at Shido apologetically. "If...Rio....can turn back time......this will never happen again..."

"No Rio......This is all her fault...." Shido forced a smile, then he suddenly realized something. "Wait...turn back time?"

As if he had a moment of clarity, he suddenly smiled and hugged Rio.

"You are a genius, Rio!" Shido rubbed his face against Rio's cheeks. "Papa will definitely save everyone!"

"Papa....?" Rio looked at her papa, confused.

"That's wishful thinking, Shido Itsuka," Ren raised both of her hands, activating her Angel as the surrounding started shaking, "even [that woman] cannot save you now!"

"What are you talking about?" Shido was confused by the term, but he soon ignored it. Instead, he summoned a flintlock pistol, and pointed it at his head.

"I will save everyone, and I will shatter your scheme!"

With that, he pulled the trigger!

A/N:

Greetings! Hope you guys enjoyed the prologue so far! The truth of Shido's summoning to this world is finally revealed, but what did he do differently after traveling back in time?

For those of you who don't know Ren, she is an antagonist of the visual novel, Ren Dystopia. It's not officially translated yet, but the concept is: Ren is a Spirit that bears hate toward Shido, and she wants to absorb the powers of other Spirits around him to get stronger before killing him.

List: 

Kotori: Chapter 1—11 (Lemon in 10 and 11)

Mayuri: Chapter 12—19

Natsumi: Chapter 20—27 (Lemon in 27)

Mukuro : Chapter 28—33 (Lemon in 30, 31, 33)

Major Battle: Chapter 33

Rinne: Chapter 34

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Chapter 35—37 (Lemon)

Mayuri at school: Chapter 38—42 

Transition: Chapter 43—45 (Lemon in 43)

Miku: Chapter 46—52 (Lemon in 46, 50, 51, 52)

Major Battle: Chapter 53—59

Maria: Chapter 60 (Lemon)

Marina: Chapter 61—65 (Lemon in 63)

School break: Chapter 66—67

Rinne and Rio: Chapter 68

Everyone: Chapter 69—70

Origami: Chapter 71 (Lemon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.4K 52
Fanfiction of Nico and Maki. Not a oneshot, but no particular plot either. Its my first time writing, do leave comments but no hate please. Feel free...
7.4K 272 20
Warning: +18 content and Lemon. Mio didn't die, and Tohka stayed with him. shidou finally had his happy ending, where his loving ones stayed with him...
745K 11.6K 98
Yuri!!! On ice character Oneshots! - Fluff - Lemons/smut - Funny/ Goofy [ I don't own Yuri!!! On ice or any of the characters ] [Warning! LEMONS AR...
429K 12.3K 40
What if Saiki finds his soul mate? However Saiki can't talk to her using Telepathy. Does he will going to use his real voice to speak ? Who knows.. E...