Animal Cutie (Hunter X Hunter...

By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

(Y/N) (L/N) has a power that she had since birth. The power to imitate any animals. It would be fine to (Y/N)... More

Information & Notes
Chapter One : Departure
Chapter Two : The Hunter Exam
Chapter Three : Phase One Part One
Chapter Four : Phase One Part Two
Chapter Five : Phase Two Part One
Chapter Six : Phase Two Part Two
Chapter Seven : Adventure in the Airship
Chapter Eight : Adventure in the Airship Part Two
Chapter Nine : Phase Three Part One
Chapter Ten : Phase Three Part Two
Chapter Eleven : Phase Three Part Three
Chapter Twelve : Phase Three The Fifty Hours
Chapter Thirteen : Phase Three Part Four
Chapter Fourteen : Phase Four Part One
Chapter Fifteen : Phase Four Part Two
Chapter Sixteen : The Final Phase
Chapter Seventeen : The Assassin's True Desires
Chapter Eighteen : Kukuroo Mountain
Chapter Nineteen : Saving Our Dear Friend
Chapter Twenty : Killua's Family
Chapter Twenty One : Reuniting with our Friend
Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event
Chapter Twenty Three : Heaven's Arena
Chapter Twenty Four : Nen
Chapter Twenty Five : Awakening
Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty Eight : Understanding
Chapter Twenty Nine : Blackmail
Chapter Thirty : Payback
Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches
Chapter Thirty Two : Nen Aura Types
Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter Thirty Four : Return of Rivals
Chapter Thirty Five : A Day With Each Other
Chapter Thirty Six : Jealousy
Chapter Thirty Seven : Sick
Chapter Thirty Eight : Falling In Love
Chapter Thirty Nine : Sudden Disappearance and Appearance
Chapter Forty : Advice
Chapter Forty One : Decisions
Chapter Forty Two : Gon's Ending
Chapter Forty Three : Killua's Ending
Chapter Forty Four : Kurapika's Ending
Last Animal Cutie Author's Note

Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment

16.8K 441 706
By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

~Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment~
~Start~

**********

"Your right radius and ulna were both broken. Fractured humerus. Three broken ribs. Twelve other minor fractures. Four months before completely healed up." Killua said, looking at Gon in a mad face. "You moron!"

Gon was sitting in his bed with a bandage over his arm and a few bandages all over his face.

Gon gulped, nervous on what he's gonna say to Killua. Gon looked at you, expecting you to help him but you look just as mad as Killua is. Gon turned back to Killua.

"Sorry." Gon said as he playfully stuck out his tounge, hoping it will help.

You sighed. "You're cuteness won't help you out here, Gon..." You thought as Killua grew a vein and leaned up to Gon's bed and began poking Gon's forehead, painfully.

"An apology won't help! Do you have any brains in here!? Didn't you see what happen to those who suffered the traditional Nen greeting without any protection!?" Killua yelled as he flicked Gon's forehead, hard. "One wrong move and you could have ended up like them! You're lucky you didn't suffer worster injuries! Man, why do you think Four-eyes is training us?"

Gon laughed nervously and raised out his index finger. "Still, I had a feeling I'd be okay..." Gon reasoned which made the vein on Killua's forehead larger. "I took a few hits, but I wasn't in mortal danger as long as he didn't hit my vital spots..."

He was cut off by a wave of pain on his injured right arm. You sweatdrop as you saw Killua putting pressure on his injured right arm. Gon frantically waved his arm around in pain.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Killua stopped putting pressure on Gon's arm and sat properly. "I'll get it." You said and walked over to the door. You opened and was greeted by a mad looking Wing.

"Oh, Wing-san..." You said and moved out of the way to let Wing enter.

Wing walked over to Gon and looked down at him. Gon looked up at him and smiled. "Uh...Sorr-" Gon was quickly cutted off as Wing slapped him straight in the face.

You and Killua's eyes widen as you both watched. "An apology won't help! What were you thinking!? Didn't you see what happen to those who suffered the traditional Nen greeting without any protection!?" Wing yelled at Gon who looked down, guilty. "One wrong move and you could have ended up like them!"

Killua placed his hands behind his head. "That's what I told him." Killua said.

Wing looked at Gon and saw him looking down with his guilty face, Wing can't help but sigh. Wing placed his hand over Gon's shoulder. "Honestly, I'm just glad you aren't that injured." Wing said.

"Wing-san...I'm really sorry..." Gon apologized, guilty like a child apologizing to his parents.

Wing smiled at Gon but grew a vein and returned to his mad face. "No, I won't let this one slide." Wing said, making you, Killua and Gon sweatdrop.

"Killua-kun, (Y/N)-san, do you know when Gon-kun's injuries completely recover?" Wing asked.

You and Killua looked at each other nodded. "Yeah. The doctor said it it will take two months." The two of you lied.

"I see." Wing said as he stood up properly and remove his hand away from Gon's shoulder. "In that case, I won't allow you participate in any matches for two months!" Wing said. "I won't let you train, learn, or use, Nen in two months as well! That is your punishment for not following my instructions. If you don't abide by these rules, I will never teach you again!"

Gon looked down and think. He then looked up once again. "I understand. I'll do as you say." Gon said.

"Then, give me your left hand." Wing said.

Gon did exactly what he said and gave him his left hand. Wing then tied a thick blue wire with weird designs on his pinkie finger. "This is a promise thread." Wing said. "It will be a visual reminder of your promise."

Gon nodded and Wing turned to you and Killua. "Killua-kun, (Y/N)-san, a moment please?" Wing said.

"Umm, I'll just stay here. Is that okay?" You asked.

Wing nodded. "Very well. Just Killua-kun, then?" Wing said.

Killua nodded and the two of them headed out of the room. Once the door was closed, you turned towards Gon.

Gon expected you to yell at him like Killua and Wing did so he closed his eyes preparing for your scoldings but he didn't hear anything.

Instead, he felt a gentle pet in the head. Gon opened his eyes and looked up at you, confuse. You smiled at him. "I want to tell you the same thing that Killua and Wing-san told you but I guess you don't need to hear it three times, do you?" You said.

Gon nodded still looking at you. You giggled and sat down at his bed. "But I'll say "I'm just glad you didn't suffer worster injuries" once again." You said as you smiled at him.

"But don't do more reckless things!" You scold him. "You made me so worried!"

Gon stuck out his tounge. "Sorry..." He said and looked down with a smile and a blush on his face. "(Y/N) is worried about me, huh..." Gon thought.

"...And not just me! But Killua too! He said it, himself!" You said, making Gon fall anime-style. "And I'm pretty sure Wing-san and Zushi too..."

"Ah, I see..." Gon said, disappointed but happy. "I won't do reckless things again then..."

You smiled at him and sat to the edge of the bed. You looked at him. "How about we practice our Ten?" You suggested.

Gon smiled and nodded. "That's what I'm about to do, actually." Gon said as closed his eyes and concentrated.

You smiled at him as you closed your eyes and concentrated as well.

**********

After his talk with Wing, Killua procedeed to go back in Gon's room and opened the door. "Hey, Gon, (Y/N)..." He trailed off as he saw Gon and your eyes were closed and the two of you look concentrated.

Killua smiled as he sat down on the floor and closed his eyes and concetrated as well.

**********

"Kurapika?" You called.

A blonde man turned around and smiled at you. You smiled back, happily and ran towards him.

Once you successfully reached him, you smiled more. "How're you doing? I've missed you!" You said.

He only stared at you with a slight smile. You tilted your head, confuse. "Huh? What is it?" You asked.

He just crouched down to your height and kept smiling at you. Then, he opened his mouth. "I love you..." He said.

You widen your eyes at the familiar word he once said. Then, you turned red as he slowly leaned in closer to your face, nearing his lips over your yours.

You closed your eyes expecting him to kiss you but...

**********

"Uwaah!" You sat up from your bed, face red and panted. "Again!?" You asked.

One month has passed since the match between Gon and Gido occured. Because of not following Wing's instructions, Gon received a punishment of not to use, train, or learn Nen in two months.

But these past few days, you've been having these dreams about this blonde guy with prince-like face named Kurapika. The dreams were always the same, Kurapika saying "I love you" to you and leaning in to kiss you but you will always wake up before his lips touch yours.

You put your hands to your head. "I guess...I miss Kurapika huh?" You said to yourself. You stood up from your bed and walked inside your bathroom.

You stopped infront of the mirror and looked at yourself. You stared for half a minute and go back into your main objective : Taking a shower. Once your finish, you wrapped yourself with a towel and exited the bathroom.

You walked to your closet and took out new clothes for you to wear. Once you're done, you walked to your mirror and tied brush it before tying it to your usual twintails.

You smiled and raised your index finger as if remembering something. "Oh! That's right! Let's see..." You said and think. "I think today is a...Cat? Yeah, A cat!" You said.

You looked at your mirror and make cat ears appear on your head and tails appear on your head. You smiled. "Perfect!" You said.

You looked at yourself once again. Then, you just found yourself thinking about your constant dreams involving Kurapika. You sighed and kept looking at yourself.

Then, you smiled when you thought of an idea. "Oh! I get it! If I miss Kurapika, I'll just imitate an animal that reminds me of him!" You said. "That way, I have some reminder of Kurapika! But what kind of animal...?"

You thought for a second and snapped you fingers. "I know!"

**********

Killua ran through the hallway in the 200s class in the heaven's arena. He was heading to his best friend, Gon's room, excitedly to show him something. Once he reached his room, he opened it, excitedly and instantly spoke up.

"Hey, Gon! I have something go-" He said but was cutted off by a sudden sight.

"Oh, hey Killua!" Gon said, perfectly normal for a person meeting his friend. Except upside down, lifting himself up with one hand. "I was about to go looking for you and (Y/N)!"

Killua stared at Gon in disbelief. "Hey, y-you...Are you already healed?" Killua asked.

"Yeah!" Gon said as he did a backflip and landed perfectly on his feet, he then start to run around the room. "See? I'm perfectly fine!"

Killua turned away as if he doesn't care. "Alright already, I get it." Killua said but this was actually a facade. Killua was actually really confuse.

"What the hell? The doctor said that his injuries will heal in four months but he just recovered in a month!" Killua thought and looked at Gon in a weird way. "What is your body made of?" He asked.

Gon just tilted his head in confusion. "Just the normal parts of a normal human being." He answered, honestly.

Killua narrowed his eyes in irritation. "Don't answer me so literally, you're weird..." Killua said. "And you call your body normal?"

Gon just puffed his cheeks. "Well, I'm sorry for being so honest and yes! My body's normal." He said. "So what are you gonna say?" He asked.

Killua smiled in realisation. "Oh, that's right! But let's wait for (Y/N) first." He said, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"That's right." Gon said and began doing push ups.

**********

You walked through the hallways, towards Gon's room, smiling as your newly imitated animal features bounce in your head as you walk. Once you reached the room, you didn't bother to knock on the door since the three of you have decided to make Gon's room as the three of you's meeting place.

"Hey, guys! Good morning!" You said as you opened Gon's door and was immediatly shocked when you saw Gon doing push ups. "Whoa! Gon! You're already healed!?" You exclaimed.

Killua stood up from the bed and stared at you in suprise. Gon stood up as well and his face become like Killua's as soon as he saw you. Killua and Gon walked over to you.

You stared at them, confuse. "Well? Killua, is Gon healed?" You asked Killua.

Instead of answering, he reached out his hand grabbed your animal ear and began pulling it. You slightly shrieked as you felt his rough hands around your imitated animal ear.

"Forget your question, what happen to your animal ears!?" Killua asked.

You waved your arms around trying to get Killua's hands out of your imitated animal ears but his grip was too strong. "Ow! Let go! It hurts!" You exclaimed.

Killua removed his hand from your imitated animal ear and scowled. "You were supposed to be a cat today, right?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yeah, I know..."

"Then, why..." He said and looked at your head and back. "...A rabbit!?"

Gon nodded as well. "Yeah, why (Y/N)?" He asked and smiled. "Is it that you got bored with a cat?"

Killua glared at Gon. "Shut up! There's no way right!?" He said as he turned to you. "...Right?"

"Uh, no..." You said as you smiled. "It's just that I miss Kurapika..."

Gon and Killua widen their eyes. "Kurapika?" They both asked.

You nodded. Gon puts on a confuse face. "But why a rabbit?" He asked.

"Rabbits remind me of him. Rabbits are calm and think before they do something." You said.

Gon looked down. "Oh..." He sighed.

You noticed he became gloomy. "What's wrong, Gon?" You asked.

Gon quickly looked up and smiled widely. "It's nothing! Ehehehe..." He said.

You looked at him, worriedly. "Really?" You asked. "You're smile says you're not..."

Gon puts on a thumbs up. "I told you! It's really nothing!" He said and turned to Killua. "You have something to show (Y/N) and I, right?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, yeah..." Killua said and got something from his pocket. "Here." He said as he holds out three tickets.

"Tickets?" You questioned, turning to Killua. "What for?" You asked.

"For a not ordinary fight." Killua smirked. "For Hisoka's fight."

**********

After Killua showed you both the tickets, he insisted to go out and talk about it. You three were currently inside of a restaurant with tons of food scattered all over the table and being eaten by Gon, himself.

"As a 200s fighter, I got dibs on tickets." Killua explained. "The tickets to Hisoka's match is an extreme hot item around here that even scalpers are hawking them."

"Oh..." Gon hummed, mouthful as he chewed his food while you smiled at him and listened to Killua.

"So I've been gathering informations, it turns out that Hisoka's a real deal." Killua explained. "He has 8-4 records with six KOs that led to death."

"But he lost four matches..." Gon said, swallowing his food.

"Those four loses were due to forfeits." Killua said.

"Forfeits?" You said, widening your eyes as you began to put the information all together.

"He reached the registration deadline so he signed up for a fight but didn't show." Killua explained.

"So that means..." You said. "If Hisoka actually fights, he doesn't lose."

Killua nodded. "Correct." He said. "He's only given up a total of four points, one knockdown, three clean hits. He's as strong as a floor master."

Gon clasped his hands together and smirked. "Oh no~ I'm in trouble..." Gon said.

You and Killua sweatdropped. "He doesn't look troubled at all..."

**********

After Gon finished eating, the three of you then, began walking back to his room while talking about Hisoka's fight.

"So, his opponent is some guy named Kastro." Killua told the two of you. "Two years ago, he claimed the sole knockdown and of the four points against Hisoka. He's responsible for the three."

"He scored three points against Hisoka..." Gon said as the three of you rode the escalator.

"You could say they have a history. Apparently, they both registered for a fight on the same day so they could fight each other." Killua said as he smiled. "Now, you have a chance to analyze Hisoka's fighting style. Maybe we'll get to see Hisoka go all-out."

You turned to Killua. "But is this okay, Killua?" You asked to him.

"Yeah, I promised Wing-san remember?" Gon said as he remembered his promise with Wing.

"Of course, it's okay!" Killua said. "You'll just be watching Hisoka's fight!" He said.

Then, you all reached the second floor but was startled and shocked as you all saw Wing standing in front of you, wearing a mad expression with Zushi on his side. "No, it's not!" He said.

"Viewing a match is considered learning things about Nen!" He said.

"W-Wing-san!" Gon exclaimed.

"Don't scare us like that!" Killua yelled.

"How did you even get here?" You asked.

Wing ignored the three of you's comments and looked at Gon in suprise. "Gon-kun! Is your arm healed?" He asked.

Gon smiled and swinged his arm around. "Ah, yes." He said.

"Since he's recovered, he can watch the match, right?" Killua asked.

Wing closed his eyes. "No, I told him to wait two months." Wing said, making Killua slumped his shoulder down in disappointment.

Wing then turned to Gon. "Gon-kun, you should spend one more month practicing Ten and recovering from your injuries." He said.

"Oh, okay, I understand." Gon said.

"Then, it's fine." Wing said as he turned around and walk away.

Zushi bowed to the three of you. "Osu! Take care!" He said and followed Wing.

Killua sighed. "Oh, well..." He sighed and turned to Gon. "I guess you'll have to watch a recording while (Y/N) and I will go see it in person."

Gon smiled and nodded.

**********

"Two years ago, Hisoka was the winner of their match." You and Killua, who is eating some chips looked to the TV and saw the same announcer, Coco speaking. "The audience is fired up to watch this match of destiny as Kastro seeks for revenge!"

"Sporting an 8-4 record with four loses being forfeits due to absence, we have the deadly magician who have tendency towards absence, Hisoka!" Coco said as a picture of Hisoka pops out from the television. "And opposing him, boasting a 9-1 record, one win away from the floor masters after nine straight wins since he loss to Hisoka, we have the martial artist, Kastro!" Coco said as a man with long silver hair, wearing a yellow cape appeared in the television.

"Will he avenge his loss from the past as he predicted?" Coco asked. "Get ready for the match between the two fighters nearest to become a floor master!"

"Oh? I expected him to be some kind of macho gorilla man." Killua said, suprised as he ate his chips and turned to you. "And admit it, you did too."

"Well, I expected him to be a *Ahem* large man only a little..." You said as you sweatdropped and laughed.

Killua smiled and snorted as he turned back to the television. "Next up, we have an interview with Kastro, from few days ago." Coco said as a video pops out with her pointing the microphone to Kastro.

"I wouldn't fight if I didn't expect to win." Kastro said as he smiled. "You'll all see that I'm not the same person as I am two years ago."

Killua shrugged. "Well, he sounded confident." He said.

You smiled. "He looks like a good and good-looking guy too!" You said.

Killua looked at you with a vein on his forehead. "Yes, I'll agree that he looks like a good guy but no, he's not a good-looking guy." He said, pouting out of jealousy. "I'm more of a cool and good-looking guy than him." He said.

You sweatdropped. "Ah, okay?" You said, smiling. "What happened to his tsundere character?" You thought.

"Well, I can't say that you're not a good-looking guy because you aren't. In fact, you're one of the handsome and amazing people I've met!" You complimented.

Killua instantly turned red and turned away. "Stop that! It's embarassing! I just said I'm a good-looking and a cool guy! You don't need to say I'm amazing and a handsome person, you know!" He yelled, blushing.

"Oh, his tsundere character's back." You thought as you smiled. "But you are!"

Killua "Hmph" and walked away. You followed him. "Hey, where are you going?" You asked.

He calmed his red-face and regain his usual cool face. "We're going to take a visit to a certain fighter named Kastro." He said.

You looked at him, confuse. "Huh? Why so suddenly?" You asked him.

Killua smirked. "He sounded confident on his interview earlier, so let's see if he can back it up."

**********

Here you are, in an another hallway in the 200s dragged by Killua who wants to test Kastro. The two of you were hiding behind a wall as there is a guard guarding the way to Kastro's room.

Killua looked slightly from behind the wall and pulled out something from his pocket. It was a marble, he flicked it towards the guard's direction to distract him. Killua flicked the marble so hard that when the it hit the wall, a large crack appeared in it.

The guard looked heard the sound of cracking walls and turned to side, just as he turned his head, you and Killua dashed out of your hiding place and sneaked out behind the guard without being noticed.

As the two of you succesfully sneaked behind the guard, the two of you procedeed to walk to another hallway, while finding Kastro's room.

Then, you both spotted a half-opened door. Killua smirked as the two of you saw Kastro sitting on a couch. The two of nodded at each other and used Zetsu that you have learned to use over the pass month due to training with Gon.

The two of you walked towards the room, hiding your presence. Both of you hid on the side of the door and watched Kastro.

Then, as the both of you were observing him, you both heard a voice.

"Is there something the two of you want?" It said.

You and Killua instantly recognized this voice. You both just heard it a few minutes ago. It was Kastro's.

"W-What!?" You thought. "Since when did he...!? Me and Killua didn't take our eyes off the door until he spoke up!" You thought as you and Killua stood frozen in your spots.

You looked back at the couch where Kastro was sitting earlier but was suprised when you found no one. "How did he got here without Killua and I realizing!?" You thought

You and Killua slowly turned to look at him and quickly smiled nervously. "Um, we...we were hoping to get an autograph!" Killua lied.

Kastro smiled. "Really? You honor me, Killua-kun and (Y/N)-chan." He said.

You and Killua looked at him, suprised on how he knows your names and Kastro seems to have noticed. "I keep tabs on all of my rivals in the 200s class. You both are not with Gon?" He asked.

Killua dropped the whole pretending thing and turned back to his rude attitude. "Oh, so you know everything." Killua said as he put his hand on his head

"Are you both here to scout an opponent?" Kastro asked.

"No, this guy is just simply curious and wanted a closer look." You said and pointed to Killua.

Kastro smiled. "I see, so, what do you think?" He asked.

You smiled widely. "Amazing!" You said.

Killua placed his hands behind his head. "Pretty damn good." He said.

Kastro smiled. "Thank you." He said. "The two of you's Zetsu was quite impressive as well, however, you should've used it before the two of you reached this floor." He said. "If an aura as strong as the two of you's disappears, it will put most of us in alert."

"So you're saying, you were following us since the two of us got here?" Killua asked.

Kastro shrugged. "Pretty much."

Killua narrowed his eyes. You turned to Kastro. "Mister! I want to know, how did you do that just now?" You asked.

Kastro smiled at you. "Unfortunately, (Y/N)-chan, I can't tell you." He said as he patted your head. "There might be a time where the two of us will have a match."

Killua glared at his hands and quickly swatted it, hard which suprised Kastro. "Don't worry, we're not interested in fighting here again." Killua said, rudely but smiled.

"Really?" Kastro asked. "But that isn't what your aura says..." He said.

Killua stopped smiling and glared at Kastro. "Are you saying that I'm lying?" Killua asked, slightly strengthning his aura.

You put a hand on Killua's shoulder as you felt his aura. Kastro laughed. "That was joke." He said and turned to you. "I'll tell you someday." He said, making you smile.

Killua narrowed his eyes as he was began to feel jealous again. He secretly got another marble from his pocket and flicked it behind his back to the other end of the hallway, without you and Kastro knowing.

You quickly turned around as you heard the cracking of the wall sound. "What was that!?" You asked. "I'll go check!" You said and ran towards it.

Killua smiled at your figure but glared, deadly at Kastro. "Don't be so familiar with (Y/N)." Killua warned. "If you dare to make one wrong move towards (Y/N)..." He said as he looked at Kastro with his famous "Assassin Eyes".

"I'll kill you."

**********
~End~
**********
A/N :

Hello! I'm back! how's it going? I've been fine! No, I didn't die and bringed back to life! Right now, I'm at the Philippines (The plane ride was terrifying)! Sorry for this chapter taking so long! I was just gone for like 4 days and when I opened my Wattpad account and I was like : "Holy shicks! 70 notifications!?" So I had the feeling to start writing!

But forget that, how do you like what I did there? When Killua's jealous it's cute so I couldn't resist myself!

(Admit it, you love it when Killua is jealous)

**********

Awesome new people who got candies :

• AnimeWifeForLife45
• redpeacelover
• MitsukaKino
• BBrae_shipper
• FoxcatAI
• FluffyCheeksss
• Ryuko_Chan
• LittleBlueEmpress09
• nattychan
• PrincessWhateverTo_U
• fsababell124
• ChloeTrish
• Cl0udMusic
• tomi-chan18082
• -GonFreecss-

I'm always so excited when new people just keeps reading and reading my story!

**********

Comment Responses :

Sakura-Senpai
= Thank you, Senpai! Candy really appreciated your words!

achokawa
= Ehehehehe, must be the work of anime...Because I've gotten a little introverted ever since I started liking animes (^_^)

_BAKA_SENPAI
= Thank you! Before I started writing, I was just a simple reader and noticed there isn't a Reader X the three main characters stories in Wattpad (there's a one or two but most of them are uncompleted.) so I thought to myself, "Hey, let's start making a story like that!" And thus, the story "Animal Cutie" was born! (o^^o)

SugaDoll
= Oh, you're right. I never noticed it until you said it!

DigiGirl101
= Eeeeh!? You're an awesome reader with a great personality! I'm just a simple author who can't answer the question "Which one is cuter? Killua? Gon? Kurapika?".

Duck2222
= Thank you! I'm grateful!

**********

Extra :

Picture = Your clothes

**********

**Please Wait Patiently for Chapter Twenty Seven**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.5K 73
Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and teasing. She can't take anything seriousl...
16.5K 400 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
107K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...
253 21 10
˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ "Something is stirring deep underground... you need to get out of here." Words from a mysterious voice spoke. Although Yocelin has tho...