Washingdad Oneshots

Por errorfairy

ACTIVELY WRITING! STAY TUNED BUDDY!<33 tws angst swearing sh Más

Request Please!!
Hair - fluff
Teachers Pet - Angst
Bad Day - Angst
Sleep - Fluff+Angst
Storm Chapter™️ - Angst + Fluff
He's Not Coming - Angst
washingdad animatic
Not Accepted - Angst+Fluff
Filler Chapter
Rant about Hamilton
sorry yall
Alex.. | Angst
GOOD NEWS. I LIKE HAMILTON AGAIN. SEND ANGSTY PROMPTS
SPOILER FOR ANGSTY NEW CHAPTER
The Engagement Party - Angst (Hamliza)

Believe Me - Angst

540 13 27
Por errorfairy

Requested by MadyPalm-Writer
I hope you enjoy this!

Bit of Jamilton btw
Tw: f slur, bullying, swearing

   Okay on with the story !

_______________________
3rd Person POV

Alex woke up to angelic beeping of his alarm clock. He reached out to the bedside table and smacked it to the ground.

'That'll teach you not to mess with me prick.'
He mentally said to the alarm clock.

He dozed off for a few seconds but then was awaken to a touch on the shoulder.

"Alexander it's time to get up!" Martha said cheerfully.

"Ngeh..." Was all Alex could respond with. He had stayed up all night finishing his homework he had forgotten about.

"Alex come on! You've got school!" Martha replied to his groan.

"Okay, okay." He said, sitting up, pleasing Martha.

As soon as she left the room, he collapsed onto the bed again.

______________________

After getting dressed into a baggy grey sweater and cargo pants, Alex walked into the kitchen, welcomed to the scene of George tying his tie and Martha reading a book.

"U-uh good morning." He tried to say as cheerfully as he could.

"Good morning Alexander, did you sleep well?" George asked.

Alexander didn't know if he slept well, aside from finishing his homework he spent 4 hours scrolling on tiktok and got no sleep from scared of getting nightmares. "Um. Sure." He responded not making eye contact.

"Well that's good to hear." The other said, not knowing what to say, the awkwardness drowning both of them.

"W-well I'm going to school now." Alex said walking to the door.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you? We're going to the same place after all." Washington chuckled. Alex didn't know how to say no, but he also didn't want to keep the awkward banter up.

"No, it's okay I'll walk, it's just a few blocks away." He said opening the door.

"Are you sure Alex?"

"Yeah I don't want to be a bother, I'll see you there." He said as he closed the door.

____________________

Alex burst through the school doors, a bit grumpy from this morning. He had forgotten his homework he did last night and had to go back when he was halfway there.

He tried to open his locker, the code, 15-37-04.
It didn't work when he tugged the lock to open.

A second time 15-37-04
A third time 15-37-04
Fourth 15-37-04

Out of frustration he kicked the locker as hard as he could, which, made him feel a bit better.

"Jeez Alex no need to kick the locker!" Someone said behind him.

"Aak! Who the fuck-"

Alex turned around to see his boyfriend, Thomas.

"Holy shit Tommy it's just you, you scared the shit out of me." He said while turning back to the devil-locker.

"Ya need help there?" Thomas asked.

"Desperately." The other sighed.

They switched places, Thomas already knowing the code, unlocked it in almost 5 seconds.

"I don't know how you do it." Alex said smiling at him, organizing his stuff in the locker while Thomas leaned on the locker beside his.

"Wait I'm late? Why are you here and not in class?" Alex asked stepping into the locker to reached something on the top shelf.

"Thought I'd skip and I saw you out here abusing your locker." He laughed.

"Funny. What class do you have?" Alex asked.

"Uhh History I think? Speaking of which when are ya gunna tell your dad we're dating?" Thomas replied and asked. The too topics not alike for a 'speaking of which'.

"Foster dad, Adoptive dad, not even my dad." He replied. He had never told him he was dating Thomas, but had the courage to tell Martha, who promised to keep it from Washington.

"Right, right, when are you gunna tell your parent/guardian about us." He corrected.

"My birthday. Just in case he's not happy with us he can't get mad."

"Alright 3 months then." He said as he flipped through a random book that was on Alex's shelf.

"3 months?! That soon?!"

"Your words sweetheart." Thomas teased. He looked at his watch and his mood instantly changed. "Oh shit we have Student Council in like 5 minutes Alex!"

"Whaat! Ugh it's in the other building are you kidding me. Thomas can you tell them I'm here when they do attendance, I have to deal with Adams on why I'm late."

"Yeah of course, I'll see you later." He replied.

"Thanks, love you."

"Love you."

_____________________

Alex ran through the narrow halls, regretting waking up late. He ran til he realized he was on the ground, a Charles Lee looking down on him.

"Jeez Alex! You gotta watch it! You could've hurt my foot!" He said a smirk plastering his face. "What do you want Charles?" Alex muttered. Picking up his stuff.

He started walking down the hall while Charles trailed behind him. "Nothing I just need you to do my homework on page 54 in Washington's class." That wasn't nothing. It was the homework that took him the majority of his night.

"No! I'm not! Just go away Lee!" He shouted, walking away.

Until Charles grabbed the strap of his bag and slammed him into a wall, "Listen here you little faggot! Your gunna do my homework or your going to end up passed out in the sports shed, bleeding out!"

Alex pushed him away and punched him, "No, you listen to me you dumb bitch, I'm not doing your damn homework just because you wanted to bang your best friend last night!" Alex yelled, feeling a bit proud of what he last said.

"What did you just fucking say Hamilton?" Charles growled pushing him back to the wall.

"Well yeah I can see why Reynolds would do it with you, but cmon he could do much better." Hamilton smirked gaining a bit more power.

"Do you wanna start something Hamilton?" Lee shouted.

"Sure I have the time." He didn't, he really didn't.

Before he knew it, Charles and Alex were in a full on fist fight, while a crowd of people, watched them in either pleasure, horror, or amuse.

"Y'know one day you'll end up like your pathetic father Hamilton!" Charles shouted making sure everyone heard it.

That's the moment Alex froze in the moment trying to comprehend what he just said and how he knew about it.

"You should've killed yourself that night Alexander!"

That was the last straw for him, his emotions went on over drive and he punched Lee as hard as he could.

______________________

John and Eliza were walking out of their first class of the day and noticed a crowd in the hall way, they both squirmed through the tight crowd to see Alex and Charles fighting eachother.

"You should've killed yourself that night Alexander!"

Before they knew it Alex went hell on him. He punched him, kicked him, whatever his body could do to him. John sprung into action, holding him down while Eliza tried to calm him down.

Charles' friends helped him up making sure he was okay.

A loud voice interrupted the situation, a familiar one Alex could hear a mile away. "What is going on here?!" Washington yelled, the crowd drifting away and revealing a beat up Alexander and Charles.

Alex mentally cursed at himself knowing what was going to happen.

____________________________

"Absolutely unacceptable! I've never seen anything like it! Your lucky the principal hasn't heard anything about it!" Washington lectured the two boys in his classroom.

Charles spoke up, "Sir! It was completely his fault! He was late to class and I asked him why! He started getting mad for no reason!" Lies all lies.

"Shut the fuck up! You know DAMN well you started it! You've been tormenting me ever since I joined this hellhole of a school!" Alex replied getting even more pissed off.

"Alexander this is the 6th time this week you've gotten into trouble. I don't even know if I can believe you!" Washington argued. Alexander couldn't believe it he was minding his own business, and once he stands up for himself he's the bad guy.

"Shut! The fuck up! Don't act like you know me! You've known me for barely a year!" He snapped back. "From all the the trouble you've been getting into I think I do know you!" The other responded.

"No! You don't know shit about me! You don't know that I'm bi! And you don't even fucking know I'm dating the president of this fucking school! You don't know shit! So shut the fuck up!" At this point it was awkward for Charles Lee and he was making a, :0 face.

"...Ale-"

"No! I'm going to class! And if I don't show up to yours I think you'll know why!" He stormed out the door and slammed it. Outside waiting was a worried Thomas Jefferson.

"Alex I heard what happened-" Thomas was interrupted by a hug from Alexander, crying into his shoulder. "T-thomas, I hate him s-so much."

"Hey, hey. What happened?" Alex liked hearing his voice it made him feel better.

"Lee lied about what happened and now Washingtons taking his side." Alex muffled into his chest. "I don't even want to go back 'home'."

"Do you want to stay with me Alex?"

"Please."

_________________________________

Alex decided to run back 'home' quickly, before Washington came back. He needed to get some of his stuff before leaving to go to Thomas' and he didn't want to run into him.

He packed enough clothes to last him a week and his skateboard to get to places faster. He intended to leave earlier, but couldn't find the necklace his mother gave him before she died. Eventually he found it.

He opened the front door to see a Washington that was about to unlock the door. 'Shit I'm too late' he said to himself. "Alexander there you- where are you going?"

"Out." He said almost immediately. Shutting the door on him.

After 15 minutes Alex made it to his boyfriends house and knocked on the door. His mom opened the door, "Oh hello Alex! Come in!" She greeted him kindly. "Hi Mrs. Jefferson is Thomas here?" He asked. "Yes he's just-"

Thomas suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "Right here! C'mon let's go upstairs Alex!"

When they were both in the room Thomas shut the door. "I heard you told him! Washington?" He said excitedly.

"Heh heh yes but... I told him out of anger and I haven't talked to him after I said that. Huh? How did you know?!"

"Well Lee told his friends who told Aaron, who told Peggy who told me!" He said while keeping count on his fingers.

"Wow it was a game of telephone" Alex said sarcastically.

"Does this mean we're official Alex?" He asked. "Oh! I guess it does! Oh man I haven't told Peggy I was dating you she's probably pissed at me!" He said chuckling, "Yeah she was in tears when she told me hehe."

After a night of playing Animal Crossing, and passing out on Fruitopia, they both woke up the next morning.

__________________________________

They both walked into school, some people staring at them, since the secret was out now. Alex ignored them, more worried about bumping into Washington. He had him for his first class. "Hey, you okay? Do you want me to skip with you?" Thomas asked.

"No it's okay go to class, I'll just wander the halls."

"Okay, text me if you need anything."

"Right back at ya."

Once they parted and the halls cleared out, Alex peered into the windows in the doors of classes, just observing the people.

Until someone pulled him into the stairway. You can take a wild guess on who it was.

"Hamilton, you still need to do my homework!" Alexander was surprised. After yesterday he still wanted the answers. "I'm not doing shit! Now leave me alone!" He was about to walk away when he got pushed down the stairs. "O-ow fuck!"

"You little fag! I can make your life more miserable than it already is!" Lee said clenching the neck of his shirt.

"Your fucking pathetic Charles. But wow. That is such commitment to yesterdays homework."

"Shut the fuck up fag! Before I make you bleed in the inside and outside!" Just then, Charles was pulled away from Alex, who was shocked to see Washington. "Get back to class Charles, we'll talk about this later."

Washington turned back to Alex's to not his surprise still looking pissed at him. Before Alex walks away, he calls his name. "Wait Alex!"

"What!? What could you possibly want!"

"Alexander I'm sorry I didn't believe you! I am, truly sorry!" He says,

"I... you blamed me for starting a fight with the school bully! H-how could you even do that! It was obvious I didn't do it!" Alex replies, wishing he would've taken literally any other stairwell.

"I know I did. And I'm sorry." He said.

"I... I'm sorry but,"

"I don't forgive you,"

_____________________________________

Woahhh so as you can see I can't end a damn story!😁 but woah this one was three times longer than my usual ones,

I hope you enjoyed it bc I know I did, this is my favourite one out of all of them tbh.

Requests please! It would be really helpful!

Thank you for reading!

2147 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.1K 615 18
Mute!John like what you read? i'm taking writing commissions to help pay for college! information is in a post linked in the bio of thesloppiestbitch...
2.1K 43 10
Mostly angst I wrote while crying my eyes out at three am or random cursed shit. If I'm high on pine needles I might write smut. Fluff is for the wea...
21.2K 202 28
Just angst and s m u t between some Hamilton ships bc I'm like evil and a very sinful person but I appear an angel to some peoples so some fluffle wi...
32.2K 967 18
Alexander Hamilton was always alone, he never had any friends, all of his real family was dead, he lived with the Schuyler Sisters and thier father...