Monster Girl Quest Isekai

By IsekaiGuy

Isekai'd as a male monster. Also 2 other guys who stay human who aren't part of the main adventure and are th... More

Prologue
Entering and Bios
1st Week as a Male Monster In a Monster Girl World
Infinite Lives and No Nuts
Big Bosses
Skills Gained
First Encounter
Before the Quest
Starting the Quest
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Timeskip to Beginning

583 12 2
By IsekaiGuy

A lot of things happened within the year. Scales sparred some more with Granberia, he also tried to help train Luka a little bit and hung out with him and became good friends, Tom became a famous hero and unlocked some more skills, Carl got his reward in the form of books instead of internet or streaming services, he made do with what he could, he also became a middle level hero, they mostly just lived their lives. Scales occasionally ate whatever corpses he could find, monster or human, monster tasted better. Then eventually the year timeframe was up and it was the beginning of the game.

Scales POV

So I was out as usual, looking for something to eat. When I saw Luka fighting a Slime Girl, sorta. He was just standing there staring into space.

Slime Girl: Why are you daydreaming?

I knew the answer to that, but what I was wondering was why the Slime Girl didn't take advantage of this moment. Then again she is literally brainless. I stuck around to see if Luka would make it pass the tutorial. After some flailing wildly and splattering the Slime everywhere, she ran away. Also some of her landed right next to me and since I was hungry, well, you can connect the dots. I figured I should congratulate Luka.

Scales: Congrats little dude! You beat your first monster!

Luka: Oh! Hey Scales! Did you see how I drove her off?

Scales: Yeah, that's why I said congrats.

Luka: Oh right. Well I'm glad I was able to protect my village and drive her away without killing her. Also what do you have in your mouth?

Scales: Some of the Slime Girl you just fought. Since she splattered everywhere and I was hungry I figured eh, why not?

Luka looked sick at that revaluation.

Luka: You...you eat other monsters!?

Luka: Relax, this isn't the first time I've done it. And it's only a small part, she'll survive. Also if your wondering she tastes like sour candy.

Luka: The fact that you've done this before and that you're ok with it greatly disturbs me.

Scales: Eh. It's technically not cannibalism if we're not the same species.

I shrugged.

Luka: Ok.....I need to get back to the village for my baptism.

Scales: Ok, see you soon little man.

I gave him a knowing smile, since I knew he wouldn't getting baptized at all and instead meet another snake monster. I walked around waiting for Alice to crash land. I put some fnf music on and just waited. Eventually I felt and heard Alice crash land and went over to meet her. I got to her before Luka did, she was still unconscious. I thought it would be funny to spit some sticky gum like venom in her hair. After I did that Luka showed finally showed up.

Scales: Oh, hey Luka. Guessing you felt that crash too?

Luka: Yes. Do you know what happened? It looks like this monster girl fell somehow.

Scales: I got here just a few minutes before you. How would I know what happened?

Luka: Oh, good point. Uhm, Ms. Monster? Are you dead?

Scales: If she's dead can I eat her corpse? I haven't tried Lamia yet.

Luka: We don't know if she's dead. Also if she is, please don't do it in front of me.

Scales: Eh, fiiiiiine.

Luka: What should i do? If she's still alive, if I don't help her. Don't you know anything that could help?

Scales: I'm not a healer, sorry. Besides, monsters are tough. I'm sure she's fine. Just leave her.

Luka: But I want to help. You know I don't hate monsters, I want man and monsters to coexist. What kind of hero would I be if I left her here when I could do something? But I can't lose time or I'll miss my baptism.

Scales: You're a good kid Luka. I'm just gonna say do what you think is right.

If he went, guess that makes me the new main character. If he stays, guess I'll be the 3rd wheel on the adventure.

Luka: If I just left her here, there's no way I could be a true hero.

He went up to Alice to see if she was alive, then she opened her eyes and stood up.

Alice: Where am I?

Luka: Eh?

Alice: I said 'Where am I?'

Luka: Err...You're close to Illias Village.

Alice: I was blown to such a place...
That damn girl...what crazy strength.

Scales: Shit. Who were you doing it with that you got blown so hard it sent you flying.

Alice gazed furiously at me after I said that.

Alice: What...did you...just say?

Scales: Yeesh, calm down. It was just a question.

Alice's look then changed into confusion then realization.

Alice: Wait a minute, you're male. I've heard Granberia talk about you, but I never had the time to look into it. Also never really cared to.

Scales: Welp, I'm real. Only male monster, and the only not sex obsessed monster.

She turned back to Luka.

Alice: And you, who are you?

Luka: I'm the hero apprentice Luka, from the nearby Illias Village.

Alice: A hero apprentice...so you haven't been baptized yet? You do smell pretty delicious.

Scales: I've eaten live humans, live monsters, and corpses of both. And I have to say monsters are more delicious to me. Some taste like candy, some like rare, exotic meat.

Both if them gave me a "what the fuck?" look.

Scales: Hey, just saying. Besides, the live ones were in self defense, when they would not go away even after several warnings and a beating. Anyways, continue.

Luka: I have to get back before I'm late!

Scales: Well you better hurry. I'll be leaving too.

Alice: Stop. Both of you.

She coiled around Luka and probably expected me to stay cause the whole, "I'm a monster, she's the Monster Lord, so I have to do what she says" thing. I only stayed to see if things would still go according to plot.

Alice: I understand your situation. Today is Illias's birthday so yourself trying to receive your baptism. But I don't know what you have planned.

Scales: I'm gonna adventure with with him since it's gotten kinda boring living in this one area.

Luka: That's right...so...can you please let go of me?

Alice: Illias's baptism...a monster traveling with a hero...how foolish.

Scales: Hey! Why don't you shut your dick sucking mouth?

Luka: Foolish!?! And Scales! Don't use that language!

Alice: Care to say that to me again?

Before I could say anything Luka spoke up.

Luka: Scales! Please stop! I know how you can get, so please stop. And can you let me go?

Alice: Why didn't either of you try and kill me when I was unconscious?

Luka: Eh? K...kill you?

Scales: I only kill monsters when they don't go away after several warnings and a beating. Although that's only happened once, the rest of the monsters I've either scared off with warnings, beat up, or they already know not to mess with me.

Alice just nodded.

Alice: And you? It was a golden opportunity for someone aiming to be a hero...killing a monster like me. It would've been especially good since unlike him, I need semen.

Luka: I didn't know if you were good or bad...there's no way I could just kill you like that.

Alice: Ho...You don't see all monsters as an enemy?

Luka: Certainly there are people who do. But I'm different, I don't hate monsters just because they are monsters. I'm even friends with Scales here.

Scales: Yep.

Has she really not noticed the venom I spat in her hair?

Alice: But you want to become a hero. Someone who doesn't treat all monsters as an enemy, why would you become a hero, whose goal is to kill the Monster Lord?

I snorted at that, Alice gave me a look that said "don't say a fucking word."

Alice: Is it for fame? Ambition? Or...

Luka: I don't want to be that kind of hero. I don't even particularly hate the Monster Lord. I just want to stop her from doing evil things.

Alice: What?

Scales: You deaf woman?

Alice: If you don't shut up, I will make sure you suffer.

Luka: Scales, I think it would be best for you to stop.

Scales: Eh, fine I'll go.

I flew away, far enough that I couldn't hear them, but close enough that Alice should bump into me again. After a while of waiting I felt something hit me in the back of my head and I was sent flying into a tree.

Scales: Yeesh. Little lamia's got a temper.

Alice: You disrespectful, immature, little-

Scales: Awwww, whats the matter? Mad I got some venom stuck in your hair? Did I ruin your pwecious hair?

At that she through fire at me, but I put it out with a strong gust of wind. She tried to coil around me, but I bit into her tail and used my paralyzing venom. After she fell I got a notification saying I unlocked something else for surviving Alice. I got the ability to camouflage.

Scales: So ya done?

Alice: Fine, but just know I was holding back.

Scales: Oh I believe it. If Granberia is any indication you could definitely put up one helluva fight. So, whats the Monster Lord of all people doing here? Did you happen to be nearby when you fell or were you sent flying from another continent?

Alice: It is none of your business what I was doing. And can you fix this paralysis? It's getting annoying.

Scales: Fine, but I'm gonna have to either cut or bite you so it gets in your blood.

Alice: Just do it.

I used my tail spikes to injection the anti venom and she was moving again.

Alice: Ok, so, I have questions.

Scales: Well, go ahead and ask.

Alice: How are you male? There had never once been a male monster ever, not once. How do you even exist?

Scales: I'm from another world. Simple as that. I mean, shouldn't it be obvious since I look a little different than the other monsters here? Ignoring gender.

Alice: What do you mean?

Scales: You and all the other monsters look half human, half something else. I don't have any human traits or characteristics.

Alice: I see, that raises even more questions.

Scales: I don't feel like explaining the whole 'from another world' thing. So ask something else.

Alice: Ok. Where's your penis?

Oh boy, this isn't the first time someone's asked me that, I just never brought it up to you guys before. But I figured I should just explain now and get it over with.

Scales: Well, do you know anything about normal non monster snakes? Their anatomy and biology specific lyrics?

Alice: I do have some knowledge. But that doesn't answer anything.

Scales: Normal male snakes have their reproductive organ inside their bodies and only let them out when they mate.

Alice looked a bit surprised at that.

Alice: Oh, I was not expecting that.

Scales: Yep. Makes it easier to avoid getting sucked by monster girls since they don't have access.

Alice: You are quite the unique monster. How powerful are you and what can you do?

Scales: Let's see. I'd say I'm about on Granberia's level. As for abilities I can mix and create different types of venom. And secrete venom from my fangs, scales, spikes, claws, and also not just inject it but also spit it. I have mastery over the wind element, I recently learned how to camouflage, wings mean flight obviously, I can breathe underwater, I'm pretty good at burrowing, and can launch my claws and spikes as projectiles.

Alice: Do your horns count?

Scales: Yeah, they do.

Alice: Last question for now. Why did you become friends with a hero in training?

Scales: I could tell he was a good kid, he didn't hate monsters, and was gonna go on an adventure. I figured 'why not?'

Alice: I see, I'm going to meet up with him.

Scales: Wait seriously? The people in that village aren't exactly fond of monsters.

Alice: I have my ways of entering undetected.

Scales: Well, since I just learned camouflage I guess I'll follow you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
80.3K 1.2K 42
(A/N: Note to self: I'm 100% not American! Just doing what American readers, writers and author want!! FREEDOM!!!) This is Y/N Obama, (The decedent...
208K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
14.5K 124 29
gigantic warships got accidentally isekaid to ship girl world. there presence will well let's just say there gonna go bananas.