Whoa Baby

By RealityCheck101

Paisley Devoncourt is your typical sweetheart of the family that every parent is proud of. Smart, caring, res... More

Chapter 1- Teenagers
Chapter 2- The Ace's
Chapter 3- Converting the Good Girl
Chapter 4- The Day After
Chapter 5- Sex
Chapter 6- Make Your Decisions
Chapter 7- Sunset
Chapter 8- When One Chapter Ends
Chapter 9- Beach House
Chapter 10- What Father Doesn't Know
Chapter 11- The Bump
Chapter 12- Cover Up
Chapter 13- Time To Take A Risk, Sweetheart
Chapter 14- Breakfast
Chapter 15- A is for...
Chapter 16- Everybody Knows
Chapter 17- Daddies Cry Too
Chapter 18- Like It Never Happened
Chapter 19- Fear To Fearless
Chapter 20- Peter Pan Didn't Want To Grow Up
Chapter 21- The Magical Place of Pinterest
Chapter 22- Blue Everything
Chapter 23- The Sperm
Chapter 24- Worse Than I Thought
Chapter 25- Prove A Point
Chapter 26- Something Unpredictable
Chapter 27- No Right
Chapter 28- Goodbye
Chapter 29- Invisible Lines
Chapter 30- The Kick
Chapter 31- The Cravings
Chapter 32- The Dinner
Chapter 33- Think Again
Chapter 34- Oooh, Baby, Baby
Chapter 35-There He Goes
Chapter 36- Not Knowing Is Better
Chapter 37- When You Least Expect It
Chapter 38- Meet Our Baby
Chapter 39- To Being Parents
Chapter 40- The Key To Family
Chapter 41- Have Mercy
Chapter 42- The Future Lies Ahead
Chapter 43- After Hours of a Teenage Boy
Chapter 44- One Night
Chapter 45- The Unexpected
Chapter 46- Life is Uncontrollable
Chapter 47- My Guardian Angel of Nightmares
Chapter 48- He's Got Your...
Chapter 49- Wake Me Up
Chapter 50- Lots of Stories
Chapter 51- Something Personal
Chapter 52- The Big Bang
Chapter 53- The Devoncourts
Chapter 54- Emotions Run High
Chapter 55- New Chapter
Chapter 56- C'est La Vie
Chapter 57- In Non Couples Therapy
Chapter 58- 5 Years, 9 Months, 5 Days

IMPORTANT NEWS

95.7K 3.4K 1K
By RealityCheck101

Sorry, we rant too just like you guys... But it's really gone too far and as authors we're completely self-cautious about our writing and negative comments like those in the last chapter really get us worked up. We don't mind contrastive criticism but swearing and saying you hate our characters and even mentioning "characters like these make me delete the book and stop reading" really upset and annoy us. Like we said, we read every comment and reading 500+ comments straight about hating what we wrote really does get to us.

We are soooooooo so so so so DONE. Chapter 41, forget that the last fight scene ever happened because its coming down tomorrow morning.

We weren't even going to add the scene, but we did it anyways and now we totally regret it because there's just negative comments, and a whole lot of swearing that's getting all reported. We write scenes were you, the readers, have to read in between the lines.

Yes, Paisley can't forgive HERSELF or JC, because like every human being she REGRETS things and just because she's a Christian doesn't means she's perfect! She's going to have a really HARD TIME forgiving JC because coming from a religious family where sex before marriage is frowned upon and being a teen mom makes her feel ashamed and (probably) quietly judged behind her back! "It's been nine months" or "what happened happened", "she needs to move on" "she needs to grow up", "she's so immature", whatever excuse, she still would need time!!!!!!! It doesn't matter if it's almost been a year people react to things differently and go through dramatic change at different paces. If you can deal with all that in a month good for you, not everyone is like that. It's not easy! Especially when you already have your future mapped out for yourself and it changes unexpectedly. You can't judge this situation without having experienced it yourself and think that Paisley should just be easy going and move on just so you can see a happy ending for her and JC.

YES it takes two to tango. We get it. She said it herself over summer at the beach to JC. She's NOT trying to say it's all JC's fault. She blames herself too. That's why she can't even forgive herself.

We just hopped that if you were in her shoes, how would you act on the whole situation? And be honest. Don't say you would have been past it and lived happily ever after. But you'd probably still be upset every once in a while.

This is the first time that we've ever gotten so worked up that we have to change what we've posted. Thank you to the people that have told us that we should be able to write whatever we want and not be motivated to change things to satisfy others. We appreciate your support and it did help us and make us smile. To be honest, we added that scene in just because we had written it down months ago and we agreed after it was posted that it might have not went together greatly with the beginning part of the chapter. But we did anyways, regrettably now, and have decided to erase that scene.

So hopefully when you read chapter 42 NEXT WEDNESDAY you'll disregard that fight from happening. Thank you for reading up to this point. And again, thank you to those who took the time over Twitter to console us or over DM to tell us that they appreciate us and that they actually understand the characters and feel that the story is different and real because that's what we're trying to go for :)

PS. THERE IS NO REALTOR! She was just a random girl JC was talking to and Paisley happened to notice! No jealousy, WW3, apartment/house involved. xD

Love you all, sorry for the rant.
Xoxo Kelsey and Kylie
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 781 12
It was perfect beginning. Wife, a child, such peaceful and lovely life. But it takes only one wrong move, to turn it upside down. What are people su...
38.1K 2.9K 55
She was never scared of heights. Avery Woodsen has spent years clawing her way up the political ladder. She's fought and sacrificed to get where she...
260K 10.1K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
399K 13.2K 30
We stared at each other for a while, neither wanting to give in to the other. His cold blue eyes stared deep into my soul, as my brown ones stared in...