scarlet red || btsxreader

De pxrpleberryjxmin

โ›You're mine. And If I don't get you, no one can.โœ In which our little psycho protagonist somehow makes the w... Mai multe

โ˜ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
โ˜ฌ a๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐ˆ
โ˜ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
โ˜ฌ p๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ | ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ 
๐Ÿ | ๐ค๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฃ๐ก๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“ | ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ
๐Ÿ” | ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ• | ๐ค๐ง๐ฃ
๐Ÿ– | ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ— | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
โ˜ฌ a๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ?

๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฃ๐ฃ๐ค

996 48 135
De pxrpleberryjxmin

🥀Ⱨ₳₥₥ɆĐ ₵₳₱₮łVɆ 🥀
"Original Family disappointment"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀 5𝒕𝒉, 2023
𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑼𝑳, 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯 𝑲𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑨
𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑬
𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬: 4:15 𝑷𝑴

There was something disturbing about the concrete box he was in. It had been engineered with absolute precision. The corners were sharp and straight, the window a perfect square with evenly spaced bars. In front of him stood a solid metal door with only a small slide for someone to speak or peek through.

These walls were crumbling. If someone took the edge of their nail they could dig at the softening mortar between the distressed bricks.

This prison was designed differently than others. It was the basement of the detention centre, away from everyone's sight.

Guarded heavily from all corners it was clear that this prison cell was made specifically for Code Red Criminals.

Minacious Beings who were dreaded by all. Individuals who had broken out from the strongest security team of the government more than once. They were meant to be feared.

The only sound available was the ones made inside the cell as the walls were soundproof. It was once in a while when the door slide would open and the sounds of the living would rush in. This was meant to drive the prisoner insane. Drive them crazy.

This place was designed to make the person forget their name and lose their vocabulary even before half their sentence could end. For the most part, their sanity was shot, they would swing between crying for their mothers and battling invisible demons.

Rumour has it that the worst of the worst happened to the people held captive here, that they nearly begged the devil to let them die.

Unfortunately for them, the incarnate of the Devil itself was imprisoned in the dusty walls, anticipating to be set free. It was only about time when the walls of the casket would break, seething fire hotter than hell.

His husky frame was wrapped thickly in shackles that forbid him from moving. An orange garment provided by the jail cloaked his tattooed body, the sleeves of his shirt reaching his elbows as a never-ending line of wounds trailed.

Instead of handcuffs, his wrists were cast in thickly armoured automatic detectors, the dense metal following up to his chest all the way up to his shoulders.

A preprogrammed password safety feature was positioned just above his heart indicating that only a certain word could unlock the whole armoured suit that restricted him from moving even his head.

His muscular body was seated calmly on the cemented floor as his brown eyes peered dangerously at the door in front of him. He was waiting serenely, showcasing a volcano before it erupted.

The small slide to the door opened, "Hey, Dog. Y'a want some food?"

Laughter followed the guard's voice as they passed on more comments at the eerily unexpressive man sitting in the cell. "Why are you glaring huh? Cat got your tongue?!"

He remained quiet, gaze fixated on the men outside his domain. He portrayed a beast caged in fragile bars prepared to be unleashed. "For how many days have you been here now? Or weeks?! Or have you already lost count?!

The roar of mirth seemed to be only getting louder, the men outside standing oblivious to their future, not realising that no matter how much armed they were or how restrained he was, their fate rested solely in his palms.

"Eight Days, actually."

The hilarity came to a sudden halt, stopping at the deep voice that suddenly echoed through the gummed room. This was the first time in eight days that they had heard his voice.

"Oh, so the dog does speak! Why? Are you finally realising that your little mafia family does not care about your imprisonment?!"

No words left his lips as he continued to sit there, brown orbs observing the fool ahead of him. "Maybe they've finally realised what an incompetent loser their "lord" was!" He mocked, belittling the said man before continuing.

"That the Heir to the Jeon Mafia Family is nothing but a vile, feckless little halfwit who only knows how to end up in jail!"

Another roar of laughter followed the old man's taunt. A smirk graced Jungkook's lips making him look beautifully lethal. Ethereally deadly.

"I would have a control over my tongue if I were you."

The laughter ceased again at his murderously low voice, a lump forming in some of their throats. "What did you say?" The guard barked, squinting his eyes at the prisoner in front, trying to ignore the bubbling fear in his abdomen.

The smirk on his lips did not falter.

"Judging from what's about to come, I would recommend you keep shut. Opening that futile mouth of yours just adds more gloominess to your already unfortunate fate."

The lump in their throats now started to ache as the pain in their abdomen worsened. They had forgotten who they were talking to. Not only was this man utterly vicious but had escaped from this same prison numerous times before.

His position in society had slipped out of their heads because of how defenceless he was here. If somehow he managed to escape again, it would not only mean death for them but for their next ten generations. That was a standing fact.

"I-Is that a-a thre-threat?"

"Does it sound like a compliment?"

Suddenly the whole Detention Centre was filled with the sounds of the loud alarm indicating there was some sort of emergency. Most of the guards outside started running upstairs, readying their guns for any sort of attack.

"I warned you."

Jungkook slightly leaned back while closing his eyes, tongue gracing his pierced lips. He decided on taking a quick nap.

It was not long before loud explosions took place just outside his cell, powerful enough for the cemented walls to break.

Through the dust, Jungkook could make out a figure wearing the army's uniform approaching him. The person took out their mask after standing in front of his leader.

"Sorry about the late arrival boss."

The man bowed to show his apology before touching the screen on Jungkook's chest. "We got caught up with something, will tell you the details later."

He continued whilst typing in the password. The hard metal surrounding Jungkook's body loosened before finally opening, setting him free. A sigh escaped his lips as he stood up, cracking his knuckles and neck.

The man chuckled, "They seemed prepared this time."

"They were. Honestly, took me by surprise."

Jungkook mumbled before making his way outside the broken walls of his cell. There laid the man who had previously spoken to him, conscious but greatly injured. Upon seeing Jungkook, he started to scramble away.

"Not much of a speaker now are you?"

He sniggered, eyes glinting with trickery. Placing his bare foot above the man's throat he tauntingly stared into his eyes. He mocked while choking him, "Oh, Come on! I want to hear you speak!" Jungkook pressed harder, eyes innocently leering into his.

Smirking, he voiced out again, "Why? Cat got your tongue?"

Putting more pressure on the aching throat of the guard, the expression on Jungkook's face suddenly went blank, void of all emotions. "I warned you to keep your tongue in check."

Jungkook and Eunwoo both watched as the guard's soul left his body, eyes becoming devoid of any emotions, harmonising with the pupils above him, of the owner that made him like that.

Jungkook turned towards Eunwoo before lighting a cigarette and emotionlessly glancing at the corpse lying beneath him.

Popping his neck again he let out a groan, "I am tired. Can we go?"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

"Fiancé? That egotistical clown is engaged now? What a joke."

Jungkook scoffed at his assistant's words while wearing his watch and seating himself in the car. He had taken a bath in a near by hotel before dressing up in a fresh black suit. Now they were on their way to the Jeon Estate.

"Surprisingly, it's not. It was all over the news before New Year. His new movie is also coming out, I don't really recall the name."

Jungkook loured at the sudden information, not really liking or believing what he was hearing. Jung-Kook very well knew that that narcissist won't even look at anyone but himself.

But getting engaged? What was he scheming now?

Poking the insides of his cheek with his tongue he tried diverting his mind. "How is U-Ri?"

"'You-Sick' obviously. He hasn't been going to school since the past week saying he misses you, thought you were out on a business trip."

Jungkook softly smiled at that, a sudden excitement flooding through his veins at the mention of his younger brother. He truly did miss him a lot. He thought of buying him some sweets before meeting him, asking Eunwoo to stop outside a bakery.

The man nodded at his Boss and stopped the car outside a small sweet shop. Jungkook stepped out while wearing his black mask, taking long strides towards the store.

A chime sounded through as he opened the door drawing the attention of the old woman behind the counter. She warmly smiled at him. "How may I help you, Sir?"

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, an awkward smile taking place on his expressionless face. "I..well I don't really know. Can you recommend me something for a little kid?"

The old woman laughed at his words but before she could say anything another voice spoke, drawing his attention.

The voice was pleasant to his ears, making him almost taste the honey dripping from it. It was airy and soft, so enthralling that Jungkook bet he could listen to it all day.

Turning his attention to the side, he saw a woman he did not notice before. She was dressed totally in black, a mask similar to his cloaking her face. He studied her, not understanding what was that about her that stopped him from looking away.

He couldn't even see her face but she strongly reminded him of someone. Frowning at the sight of her eyes, he moved on to clench his fists.

A sparking green. The same green as her.

"I think you should really try that!"

Jungkook shook his head before shyly sliding his hand through his locks. 'Good way to embarrass yourself, Jungkook!'

"I-I am so sorry, Could you please repeat yourself?"

He saw her eyes scrunch up, telling him she was smiling. "I said you should get the banana mousse."

He zoned out again before shaking away the sense of familiarity. His eyes saddened up as he swallowed down the lump that had formed in his throat. Of course this was not her. It was not possible.

She died four years ago. The sense of familiarity, recognition and longing he was feeling was just because of her eyes.

'Yeh...the eyes are the reason! They look exactly the same!'

"Should I pack it for you son?"

Jungkook noticed the woman was no longer there. He turned apologetically towards the old lady, "I am sorry. Yes please, three of them."

Looking outside the shop door his hands reached up to his arm tracing the tattoo that hid underneath.

'JK....I'll call you JK.'

Shaking his head he smiled politely at the lady before paying and walking out towards his car. Remembering old times was of no use, especially if you could not bring those times back.

Jungkook closed his eyes as the car started moving, memories flashing in his head in a painful manner. "Oh I forgot to tell you the latest news, sir!"

Eunwoo face palmed with one hand chuckling to himself.

"You remember that insanely famous vigilante....Scar? She is not dead. She made a huge comeback on New Year."

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

Here is another update ~(˘˘~) I apologise for updating after so long, I had been really busy since the month started (╥︣᷅╥᷅)

That is why, Late Happy New Years to y'all! I hope this year is treating you well (^︠.^︡)

Also, How is the story so far? I hope you all are enjoying. If you have any question please comment down below, I won't mind answering :)

Till now 2 Side Characters of Scarlet Red have made an entry. Felix and Eunwoo. Whose entry do you like more?

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I liked writing it. Would you guys like to take a guess at who is the "engaged narcissist" Jungkook was sourly talking about lol? A hint; it's one of the BTS members xD

Anyways, I hope you all have a good day. I will be updating real soon. Thank you so much for reading 😭💜

Oh and I almost forgot. This is how I imagined Jungkook to look like while in the prison cell-:
[Pictures do not belong to me]

Lots of love, pxrpleberryjxmin 💜ˆԅ)

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙏7 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍

【 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Ongoing; Chapters may be deleted and republished again with a different storyline. Under serious editing.

🥀 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐃 🥀

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

59.3K 1.7K 19
"No my dad can't do that to me, you are lieing"..."it's true he has sold , they are waiting for you go now and save our family think about our family...
22.1K 802 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
10.2K 411 16
[Completed] In the world of Mafias, there is nothing but evil, betrayal, destruction, cheating, abuse, murder, lust etc. But there was someone, who...
10K 394 26
What if you are not just a reader? " wait- i have a car? " - Y/n looked around her with a shocked and confused expression. "Are you Y/n ? Like for re...