𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐬�...

By SavannaWritess

Everly Blossom is a princess, adopted into the Royal Family by the King and Queen of England. Everly doesn't... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1 | dreaming
2 | new beginnings
3 | the bodyguard
4 | doubts
5 | tricks
6 | faker
7 | marriage
8 | tears
9 | geek
10 | mcdonald's
11 | movies
12 | hurt
13 | sparks
14 | sweetheart
15 | blushing
16 | pretty dresses
17 | brave
18 | laughter
19 | enemy
20 | saved
21 | distraction
22 | orgasm
23 | army
24 | handy work
25 | teasing
26 | lick
28 | caught meddling
29 | yours
30 | sit on my face
31 | wedding dresses
32 | insecure
33 | dirty minds
34 | secret revealed
35 | cable ties
36 | moral support
37 | say something
38 | love
39 | bedroom kisses
40 | what's netflix?
41 | pussy cats
42 | freedom
43 | jealousy hurts
44 | meet the parents
45 | the truth of therapy
46 | don't let me go
47 | vibrators
48 | be rough with me
49 | i got a job
50 | touch her, lose your hands
51 | dominate me
52 | you are my life
53 | board games
54 | forever
Epilogue
Bonus Chapters
My Other Books

27 | intimate

16.7K 362 63
By SavannaWritess

My parents left for their trip this morning and I've been looking forward to being away from them for weeks. At least they'll stop with the wedding bullshit and I can focus my time on Grayson. My dad has put him in charge because he trusts him which is extremely ironic considering we'll be breaking all of his rules.

Even the guards have slacked slightly, they're not standing tall and continuously on the ball since they left. It's given everyone some time to chill out for a moment and I've never been more grateful.

This much time with Grayson is a gift.

He might even be able to find some information on my dad and what the hell is going on with Philip, he says he needs concrete evidence to break his non-disclosure agreement. But I can bet that my father doesn't just leave things lying around, he's smart and he's secretive.

Nothing will be easy to crack and Grayson doesn't want to get done for hacking. I've seen it on the news before, it's not a pretty sentence. Especially the royal family and the last thing I want is for Grayson to get in trouble by protecting me.

If he goes to prison for trying to get me out of here then we'll both end up losing our lives.

And the idea of being without him is petrifying. I have no idea how I coped without him.

He's been my shining light in this endless darkness.

Grayson is currently sitting opposite me as I paint one of my favourite pots a gorgeous blue. We spent ages making it the same colour as my eyes, Grayson was determined to get it spot on.

When we finally got the perfect colour match I began to paint the whole pot. Grayson told me that he wanted to take it home, he wanted it to be his because it will remind him of me. That thought alone has butterflies erupting in my stomach, I will never get used to his sweetness.

"It's nice that my parents aren't here, isn't it?" I speak as I curve the paintbrush around the opening of the pot.

Grayson's eyes follow my perfect stroke and nods. "Indeed, I wish it was forever."

I smirk at his words and meet his gaze. "You could always put me in your suitcase and tell my father that you needed to go home for a few days and you'll come back."

"Yeah, right," he leans back in his chair and folds his arms across his chest. "We wouldn't get very far, I'd get done for kidnapping."

"True," I chew on my lip. "But if we got to the police first, it might work."

Grayson smiles back at me. "I like your little mischievous plan, I wish it could be as easy as that."

I sigh dreamily. "Imagine how perfect it would be."

The thought of being put in a car, escaping those gates and following a road into a far away town. See where Grayson lives, meet his family, his friends, tell my story and prove to everyone in this world how evil my parents and the royal family truly are.

"It would, you're right. But we need to do it the legal way because I don't want to be taken away from you."

There is a big grin on my face. "Don't want to leave this castle without me, huh?"

"No," he leans forward onto his knees. "I am not leaving this castle without you, Everly. Full-stop."

I blink at his sudden seriousness and my spine shivers. Even the sheer darkness of his eyes give me hope, they hold me captive for a few moments because I could get lost in his safety.

Who knew words could make you feel so comfortable?

My shaky hand places down the brush and I stand up from my chair. I loop around my crafts table, Grayson glances up at me as I land myself into his lap and latch my arms onto his shoulders.

His large hands slide across my back and hold me close, he studies my smile and then replicates it. The warmth of his body spreads throughout mine and I can't help but move my forehead onto his with a small laugh.

"Let's go to the library," I mumble quietly.

Grayson picks me up as soon as these words leave my mouth and I clutch onto him for support, he walks us to the door before settling me on the ground. I press a hand to the door handle and look up at him, blood rushes to my face because he knows the deal. He knows what I want.

I run down the hall and Grayson is close behind me, my feet patter the floor as I race down to the library. The door slamming loudly behind me when Grayson steps into the room, I twirl around to him and take one large breath.

My arms reach up to place around his neck and I'm pulled up into his embrace, legs wrap around his waist. We're walking straight towards the sofa, my heart thrashes in my chest when our lips finally meet.

I can't get enough of his peppermint tasting mouth.

He grunts into the kiss and kneads his fingers into the fabric over my butt, I gasp at the sudden action which causes Grayson to smirk.

We fall back onto the sofa and I straddle his thick thighs, sliding my hands through his silky hair and digesting his subtle moans. I can feel his crotch grow beneath mine, poking me straight in my core which has my skin heating instantly.

I rock my hips over his bulge and Grayson hisses against my lips, our chests smashed against one another. Hands exploring, tongues battling and senses heightening.

"I want more," I grumble.

His eyes pull back for a moment and I look down at his swollen lips. "What?"

"I want more than last time, I want it all. I want to go further."

Grayson's dark eyes narrow and he straightens out his spine, draping his fingers down my back gently. "Ever," he whispers. "I'm not going to have sex with you for the first time on this sofa and without a condom."

My lips form a soft pout instantly. "What if we had condoms?"

"Well we don't," he sighs and clutches the back of my head.

"But I do."

"Wha–" Grayson cuts himself off with wide eyes. "How?"

I shrug with an innocent smile. "I stole them from a guard's bag a month or so ago."

"A guard?" His expression hardens.

"I don't know who but they were practically hanging out of his bag, so I took them. They're in date but I don't have a clue how to use them."

Grayson pulls our lips back to one another. "Still," he grunts into the kiss. "I'm not having sex with you here."

My arm latches onto the back of his neck and I widen my mouth, flicking my tongue against his. "Then come sleep in my bed tonight," I suggest with an unbelievable amount of confidence.

Even I've shocked myself, I want nothing more than to have him beside me. Alone. Really alone without distractions. Never having to worry if someone is going to walk in on us, not that it's stopped us before but sex is different.

I don't want a single thing to be rushed.

"Ughhh," he grips onto me impossibly tighter, fingers pressing into my skin with intention. "Don't give me ideas that I should not follow."

I laugh and bite his bottom lip, pulling my head back so I can look him deep in the eye at the same time. "Why?"

"Because I know I will do exactly that."

"Mmmmm," I tug at the back of his hair seductively. "Then break the rules with me, Gray."

"Fuck," he rasps.

I tilt my head back and Grayson latches his lips onto my neck. "So is that a yes? Will you come to bed with me tonight?"

He nips down on the skin and I gasp. "Yes. A million times, yes."

A soft laugh rumbles from my chest. "Only eight hours to go," I whisper.

Grayson grunts internally and tugs me closer towards him. "I will never wish those hours away," he tells me honestly. "Every second I get with you I will cherish."

My eyes close with pure satisfaction, every part of my skin raising in goosebumps. "Me too," I nod. "I don't want to miss a single moment with you."

"Good," he says before throwing me down onto the sofa with him, my back hitting the material with a soft thud. "Because I want to memorise every inch of your body before then with my lips."

"Don't ruin the main attraction," I joke playfully as I throw my head back to the pillow.

He chuckles darkly into my neck, arching into his touch. "Ruin? You'll be begging for more, sweetheart."

When it reaches eleven o'clock, we practically run upstairs to my room. Shutting ourselves inside and checking the hall to make sure that no one saw us. As soon as it ticks a minute over eleven I know I've got Grayson to myself because if we attempt to leave, it will trigger an alarm and we'll both be found out.

I get dressed into my silk night dress in the bathroom, smoothing over my hair in the mirror. My eyes didn't want to look directly in my face but I do, this might be my last moment as a full fledged virgin.

Losing it to Grayson will keep me so damn alive.

My fingers gingerly brush the door handle before I step out into my room, Grayson I removing his shirt beside my bed. He turns to me after he hears me emerge and my gaze automatically gravitates down to his stomach.

I gulp. I'm sure I gulp because I can't do anything else.

I've only seen God-like abdominals and toned chests in movies from the eighties but seeing them in real life is one hundred times better. The way they are perfectly crafted, like my fingers could fit between the lines.

My teeth bite down on my bottom lip as I look up and over his broad shoulders, thick, veiny arms.

There is a moment where my heart contracts because I've never seen anything so beautiful. He's been hiding that under his shirt this whole time? I'm gutted that I had no idea he looks like an action man.

I take a few steps forward and hold out my hand to graze his stomach. Muscles and even more muscles are felt beneath my skin, they're so hard and firm but he's warm and inviting at the same time.

Grayson smirks at my dumbfounded expression. "Like what you see, sweetheart?"

My head nods instantly because I'm an idiot and I do. I really do.

He grunts and wraps his hand around my wrist, pressing my fingertips further into his muscles. I take a sudden breath, forgetting how to use my lungs altogether.

"You got to explore me," I pant softly. "Now I want to explore all of you."

Grayson's hands slide down the back of my bare thighs and pulls me up into his embrace, legs wrapping around his waist. "I am in no objection," he grins wildly before carrying me to my bed.

He drops me down onto the bed gracefully and I cover my body with his, his fingers still grazing the bare skin on my legs and creeping towards my butt. I press my lips to his neck and kiss along his collarbones, across his shoulders and down his sternum.

I watch as his breathing hitches as I inch lower and lower, kissing each toned ab with purpose. Gripping his wide chest with my hands and pinning him down to my bed, listening to his heavy breathing.

"Fuck," he practically growls before taking my body and switching it with his.

My hair splats across my pillow as he leans over me, using his hands to explore all over again. He hitches up my nightdress and slides his fingers across my panties, he brings our lips together as I gasp into his mouth.

I grip onto his neck tightly and allow him to take my lips in anyway he wants, controlling the kiss and the tempo. His fingers graze the material of my underwear, right across my wet slit.

"Gray," I arch into his touch and he smirks.

He flicks my panties over and uses his finger to push open my wet folds. "So fucking wet," he chuckles into my neck.

As I open my mouth to heave out a soft moan, Grayson covers it with his own. Eating up my whimpers, my noises whilst he massages his fingers against my sensitive spot. I quiver in his touch and internally beg for more. So much more.

Then Grayson pushes a finger inside me, at first it's not deep. He's just testing the water, I can feel my walls clench around him tightly as he pumps it in and out. Every time he goes a little deeper and I adjust to the newfound feeling.

I purse my lips and muffle a grunt.

"How does that feel, sweetheart?"

"Go-od," I close my eyes and focus on the pleasure.

Grayson doesn't speed up, he doesn't surprise me. He takes things slow, he eases me into it and I've never felt more grateful. Being comfortable with him is one of my favourite things. It's like he listens to my body and gives as much as I can at the time.

He presses a kiss to the tip of my chin as I arch my back. After a few moments he adds another finger, there is a slight stretch and my eyes pop open but I relax when he grazes his thumb across my clit.

"Ugh," I shift my hips. "That feels so damn good."

Grayson smiles into my neck and moves his thumb quicker, keeping his fingers at a steady pace. "I want you to feel good, Ever."

My eyebrows push together and I clutch onto his shoulders. "I want you inside me, Gray. I want to feel close to you. I want you to show me."

Our eyes find each other for a moment and he slows down his hand movements. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Positive."

"Okay," he pecks my lips and pulls back his fingers.

I lean over into my bedside drawer and take out a compartment that I made. One that stores condoms and Fifty Shades of Grey. My fingers locate the foil and I pull it out, handing it over to Grayson.

He removes his boxers and then grips my night dress to pull it up and over my chest. I let him because I want him to see all of me. And I want to see all of him.

My eyes float down to his rock hard dick. Grayson told me to call it his cock but I can't bring myself to say it just yet.

I raise a hand to stroke it, so thick and throbbing in my palm. "Oh God, Ever," he presses a hand to the pillow beside my head, my fingers massaging his tip.

After a few moments he removes my hands and I get a glimpse of his eyes, burning with desire. He rips the condom with his teeth and then rolls it down his length. I watch him with excitement and nervousness but I know deep down how much I want this.

Grayson worms his way between my legs and pushes my knees apart. "This might hurt," he drops a kiss to the corner of my eye. "But if you want to stop, we can. I don't want you to be in pain."

"Okay," I rasp.

He lines up the tip against my wet folds and I suck in a breath. Realisation hitting me that this is really happening. That I have Grayson to myself like this. I must be in heaven, for real.

With one slow thrust he pushes himself inside me and I clench, gripping onto him for support.

Grayson clutches the side of my head and studies my expression, kissing parts of my face over and over until I relax into his arms.

He's right, it hurts but it's nothing I can't handle.

His hips retrieve and he pushes back inside me, a little deeper but still slow. I gasp at the feeling of being stretched, it stings for a brief moment before Grayson pulls out again and eases back in.

"Are you okay?" He whispers into my hairline.

"Yes," I nod.

Grayson kisses my lips hungrily and pushes into me, this time much deeper than the last. I grunt and grip onto his neck, he stops and I adjust to his size. In a way I have no idea how he fits inside of me but I don't think about the logistics, I think about the fact I'm actually having sex with someone I care about deeply.

"Gray," I whine out and he stops.

"Should I stop?"

"No!" I cry out desperately. "Keep going, please."

So he does. This time he presses his entire length inside me and I gasp deeply, eyes stinging at the stretch but I love the feeling. How do I love that feeling?

I tilt back my head and Grayson's lips latch onto my neck, kissing around my thrashing pulse. His thrusts become stronger and I can feel my walls clench around him tightly, there is so much going on that I can barely think of reaching a climax but it still takes my breath away.

Grayson grunts into my neck. "God, Ever. You're so fucking tight," he groans.

My lips flick up into an unexpected smile.

His hips speed up a little and my mind blurs into a jungle. There is a spark of pain and then pleasure, my brows crease but Grayson's kisses and tight hold has me relaxing each time.

"Fuck," he rasps and clutches the side of my head, grunting into my skin. "I'm not going to last long, sweetheart. You are squeezing the life out of my cock."

I gasp at his words. "Then come," I order him. "I want you to."

His head pulls back and he stares me directly in the eyes. I can feel his dick grow inside me, and I squirm at the size. His thrusts become faster, stronger and I press my fingernails into his shoulders.

"Fuck, Everly," he growls, continuing to look me in the eye.

I clutch the side of his cheek and hold him close. "I want you to," I whisper again.

Grayson's chest clenches and veins begin to show in his neck and shoulders, his jaw tightens. His hips become sloppy but they're still strong, he throws his neck back slightly and releases a deep, merciful groan.

My fingers grip at the hair on the back of his head and tug. Everything jolts and he grunts, his face falling with perfect harmony. His eyes shut and he presses our foreheads together, both panting into thick air.

He slows down, pressing kisses to the edge of my cheek and across my lips. His hips stop inside me and he holds me close, wrapping me up in his large arms.

"God," he mumbles into my neck.

I release a smile as he pulls out of me, we look down at his crotch and he pulls the condom off and wraps it up. He places it on the side because putting it in the bin would be dangerous territory, we need to dispose of it ourselves.

Grayson's lips find mine and this time it's soft and slow, perfect to allow me to finally catch my breath. Then he breaks from my mouth and heads down my sternum, featherlike kisses against my skin.

"Gray," I peek my eyes down to him.

"Shhhh," he kisses my belly button. "I'm not done with you yet, sweetheart. And I won't be until you're coming all over my tongue."

I shiver at his words and drop my head to the bed, glancing up at the ceiling. Grayson pushes back my knees and I can feel a breeze against my core, one lick and I moan.

His tongue rolls around my soaked folds and around my sensitive spot, he sucks and he licks until I am a moaning mess. He feels so warm and so soft, every movement he makes is purposeful.

He's determined and he's going the right way about it.

My hand slides down my body and I clutch onto his wrist, within a few seconds our fingers are entwined and he's pinning them down to the bed.

I whine because I'm already so close. Building and building until one little flick and I am completely in my own world, head in the clouds and I forget how to breathe.

Grayson's tongue and lips are above all else.

I squirm against the sheets and I'm pinned down by his big hands, holding me in place as I climax all over his tongue. He laps up every last drop and elongates my high as I moan his name over and over until nothing comes out of my mouth.

After a few moments he detaches his mouth from my core and I fall limp against the bed. Grayson crawls up my body and cuddles me against him, slipping both of our naked bodies under the covers.

"Oh my God," I pant into his chest.

"Are you okay?" He kisses the top of my head and my hand wraps around his bicep.

I nod. "Yes. Very. Are you?"

"More than okay to be with you right now."

There is a presence of a smile on my lips, attempting to move closer to Grayson. "Me too."

Author's Note
Read the rest of the story over on Patreon!
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Hello my loves. Oh my goodness, did you enjoy this chapter?

They're so fucking cute. GRAY IS SO DAMN CUTE.🥹🥹🥹

I need to know what you thought of Everly's first time!

Grayson's POV of this chapter is available over on my Patreon too!💘

Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. It means the world!

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x.
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 25.7K 45
Liam Knight, a 28-year-old assigned as a personal bodyguard for his boss's sister. Phoebe Black, a 27-year-old who's only ever known how to be indep...
1.5M 70.6K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
18K 425 30
When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the castle and live there until he choose's on...
509K 18.5K 29
Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a p...