I Want Her

By GossamerPink_0

GossamerPink presents: Vivan Chaudhry, who is a moon in the dark sky. Shining as brightly as he can. The one... More

Intro
Prologue
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#13

35 3 0
By GossamerPink_0

" Vivan you can find much better girl then her "

Vivan looked at his father, he was giving an unreasonable reasons to stop the marriage. Vivan didn't knew why does he want his fathers permission, he can do whatever he wants.

" Arjun that girl is kind and beautiful. There is no wrong in this marriage " Samira said as Arjun, Vivan's father shook his head.

" The problem is that she's a widow " Vivan heard the voice that he didn't wanted to hear for a long time.

He looked at Mina Arjun Chaudhry, his father wife and his step mother.

" So what if she's a widow? Wasn't you the same? Father married you after mumma died and you were widow at that time don't forget "

Jiya who just spoke with venom in her voice. Hate can be seen clearly. Mina looked at the Jiya who was glaring at her.

" Enough Jiya "

Arjun spoke and moved his eyes back towards his son who was rather calm. " Our case was different Vivan, here you are single "

" It doesn't matter to me father, just join my marriage or just go away " Vivan stood up as he didn't even looked st his father and made his way towards the company with Ranbir.

" What are you going to do? " Ranbir asked as Vivan looked at him and smirked. " I'll follow your footsteps brother "

Ranbir smaked Vivan's head as Vivan laughed. " What? You kidnapped bhabhi, married her, loved her, and now she's pregnant TADA "

Ranbir huffed as he can't help but to smile at his wife's name. She is a shining star to him.

" You sure about what you wanna do? "
Ranbir asked as Vivan looked at him and smiled, " I am never this much sure in my whole life "

" Our Vivan is in loveee ~~~ "

...........

" I gave you a week's time that doesn't mean that I am not going to approach you "

Aarna looked at Vivan as she gulped, she looked everywhere but him. He makes her nervous and glittery. She also doesn't know how did she end up here?

She was just walking towards Falak's office as it was break time, but this man came out of no where and stood in front of her.

" I need to go, please move " Aarna said as she tried to go but was held back by Vivan.

" Look up " Aarna gulped as she looked at him in his eyes. What does he wants? She noticed he has mole on his noce, a very small one.

" What did you thought? "

" No "

" It's not applicable " Aarna sighed as she tried to push him away, she wanted to go was she asking to much.

Vivan was irritated from his father and step mother. He just can't handle this now. She was not making anything easy.

" See Aarna, just say yes or I'll make you say yes, which will not be in a good way "

Aarna looked at him, who just pushed his hair back and turned away. Was he angry? But what can Aarna do, she didn't wanted to get involve with Vivan Chaudhry but everything is getting difficult and bad.

" If you didn't say yes in a week, then I will do something you won't like "

Aarna widened her eyes as she looked him going away. Why is he making things difficult. Can't he just let everything go? Can he just forget her and go for any other girl.

.........

" For the sake of God, why are you doing this Vivan Chaudhry? " Aarna mumbled as she was hugging her knees sitting on her bed. Tears were ready to fall but she was trying to stop them.

It's already been a week, she knew he was going to come at office to ask the answer. She didn't wanted to say yes. So she decided to stay at home only. Alone is better then facing Vivan.

Falak on the other hand was worried for Aarna as well as the business. Aarna was in her room locked for 5 days already. She was not ready to cone out.

Where as Vivan Chaudhry is in full rage. He wanted to meet Aarna, asking for her final decision but she is trying to avoid him no matter what.

So he decided to cancel the deal between sparkle and glamour. Which will eventually ruin sparkle. He knew what to target.

" Aarna please get out of the room already, you know you can't be in the room forever " Falak knocked as Aarna sighed before opening the door.

" Are you okay? " Falak checked Aarna if something happened to her or not. " I am sorry " Falak looked at Aarna who was looking towards floor.

" Why are you sorry? " Fall asked as she shook her head in a no, as tears fall from her eyes and hit the ground.

" You are suffering because of me " Aarna voice broke as Falak couldn't help but to pat Aarna's back.

" Hey, it's nothing like that okay? I am jaut worried about you " Aarna looked at Falak who gave her a smile. But she knew it was a fake one. She has done so much for her, but all she did was nothing in return.

" I am going "

" Where are you going? "

Aarna didn't answered as she moved towards the door. Falak looked at her friend who has something in her mind.

" Don't do something you will regret Aarna, I am okay, I have money I have everything, you don't need to look for me, don't do something stupid "

Falak said as Aarna nodded her head.
" I am not going to do anything stupid "

Aarna left as Falak stared at her back. She knew she's going to do something.

...........

Vivan's office door was opened as he looked towards the person who just came in. The person whome he was trying to approach for a long time.

" Did you finally had the guts to come? " Aarna looked towards Vivan Chaudhry, there was something in Aarna's eyes which can't be unseen.

Was it anger?

" Vivan Chaudhry, you have everything against me talk to me, do not go after my friend "

Aarna said as she looked at Vivan who just srugged his shoulder. " I didn't had any option, didn't I told you already that if you didn't agree then I will make you agree. So yes this is the process of making you agree "

Aarna could help but feel like someone is chocking her, she tried her best not ot cry. She was always a crybaby. From the very first.

" You can get anyone, please leave already "

" I know Pari, I know I can get anyone, but I just want you. Either you say yes or let's make thing more complicated and hard hm? "

Aarna didn't wanted her friend to suffer. She worked hard for what she has now. Even though her parents are rich, but they never supported her. She doesn't want anything to happen to her.

" Fine " Aarna spoke in a low voice as Vivan looked at her.

" Fine what pari? "

Aarna gulped as she closed her eyes and spoke. " Fine, let's get married "

Vivan stood up, and walked towards her. Standing in front of her, he pulled her elbow as he wrapped his arms around her.

Aarna was surprised by his sudden move. She just agreed but she isn't Married till now.

" Leave me "

Aarna struggled but he was not ready to let go. Vivan patted her head as he kissed her forehead.

" Well, now that can't happen pari "

Aarna knew she has took things upon herself now, she didn't knew what to do, but all she knew that now her life is going to take big turns.

_________________________________________

You can ask me any question, I will try to answer you.

Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 148 19
⚠️CAN'T BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BOOK⚠️ NIRAV GOEL He's a successful multi billionaire businessman. Handsome, affable, agreeable, charming, debonair...
40.3K 2.7K 23
BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as good as any other girl you see, but I'm...
107K 15.4K 28
Shanvi Rai Chakraborty is a determined and independent officer who believes in doing things herself. Her life has been a whirlwind of emotions, marke...
22K 616 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...