Call of Duty Zombies: The Out...

FifthWaveMadness által

The cycle being broken, heroes sacrificed to stop the corruption of the world, and the Forsaken sealed away f... Több

Bio
Prologue. Death upon us...
1. An unexpected greeting.
2. Asylum Mission.
3. Not a misunderstanding.
Harem #1 (From Prologue - Ch. 3)
4. Operation Sanity.
5. Reuniting once again.
7. Afterlife Sentence.... + Merry Christmas Announcement
8. Recovery and the Anomaly Reflection.
Harem #2 (From Ch. 4 - Ch. 8) + New book I'm starting.
Thank You For Almost 10K Reads + Special Announcement.
9. Confession and Reason.
Not A Chapter, but an issue.
Update (again, yeah no I'm actually serious it was all just a false alarm):
HERE WE GO AGAIN....
The future of the book (not discontinuing it), but a sad announcement as well..

6. A tired Operator.

1K 21 16
FifthWaveMadness által

3rd Person POV

Weaver, Auditor, Retainer, and Jaune are waiting outside of the base nearby the helipad where Y/N and his crew are coming to arrive from the portal after their mission was a success.

Weaver: Quite interested to see our new visitors.

Auditor: Precisely. Since the mission, Y/N has sent many of the people from Terra to actually build a city that is nearby to us. Seems like we are already expanding. However, The Forsaken is still at large of a threat. His move is quite unpredictable. Our people have suffered because of him.

Weaver: Indeed. This is a game of chess now. No matter what attempts The Forsaken gives out, will always be foiled by us.

Jaune was still sitting down waiting for the helicopter to arrive. Retainer was standing up drinking his beer that Deimos gave to him.

Jaune: That mission must've taken a while to complete...

Retainer: Especially that Terra is actually a planet where no human exist in this world. However, the people they are like humans, however they have 1 specific animal trait to them...

Auditor: Not having an actual human in Terra is somewhat a mystery. Us Nevadians do have the same feeling of no actual human being in our world.

The portal soon appeared, and what revealed is a helicopter, signifying that Y/N and his crew with the survivors have arrived during a long operation.

Weaver: Just in time before lunch starts in an hour and a half. *walkie-talkie Y/N* I assume the mission was a breeze?

Y/N: Yeah.... Don't mind me about it.... Freaking Panzers almost scorched me alive like some rotisserie chicken.

Weaver: And the survivors?

Y/N: I expected to be 2 survivors, however there is 9 of them that we secured, although one of then is unconscious and needs to recover while some of them need some medical assistance.

Weaver: Hmm. I'll let my companions know that they need some examinations to do for the survivors. *turns off walkie-talkie*

As the chopper soon landed at the landing pad, the door opened to see Y/N, his team, and the survivors they managed to get from Terra. However they do see a lot of torn clothes. They approached to the team outside waiting for them.

Auditor: Glad to have you guys safe. The Forsaken really messed up big time hasn't he?

Y/N: It was difficult. But we managed to prevent them from taking away more lives as they retreated. Unfortunately they did ended taking some....

Weaver: Hmm. We gotta be more wary about his next attempt... Now I presume these survivors are from Rhodes Island?

Fuze: Yes and no... Only 2 actually that are not from Rhodes Island. *points to Nikolai and Enterprise*

Nikolai: Hello my friend.

Weaver: And you must be?

Nikolai: Nikolai Belinski. I was part of the Great War of Agartha to stop the Dark Aether. Unfortunately me and my comrades lives after we sent Samantha and Eddie to a new uncorrupted world.

Weaver: Then you must be...

Nikolai: The Primis version of my own counterpart.. I do not know what happened to my rest of my brother in arms.

Weaver: I see. Although we might need you to have some examinations along with the other survivors... We may have a discussion between you and some of our best about the Dark Aether.

Nikolai nodded to Weaver. Weaver looked at the other one with the commander cap.

Weaver: And you?

Enterprise: USS Enterprise. But mostly people call me Enterprise because of it.

Weaver then nodded and looked at the rest of them.

Weaver: May I ask who is the leader of Rhodes Island?

Amiya then raised her hand up.

Amiya: That should be me.

Weaver: Well Amiya, I'm Weaver Grigori. It's nice to see you guys in one safe spot after what happened. *reaches his hand*

Amiya then smiled at Weaver for his generosity. She then shook hands with him.

Amiya: Thank you. I'm glad we could thank Y/N for helping us. We would've been dead if we didn't act fast enough...

Weaver: Agreed, but we must do an examination on you and your friends, which I assume this is all of you guys?

However this got Y/N into realizing this isn't all of them.

Y/N: There is one more inside the helicopter. Let me go get her.

As Weaver and the others were curious, he got out of the helicopter while carrying something, no wait... Someone. This kinda made some of the Operators a bit surprised... He was carrying Mudrock, who is still currently unconscious.

Y/N: There is one more left, unfortunately she is knocked out.

Weaver nodded.

Weaver: Well guess you're gonna bring her to the medical room instead? *chuckling a bit*

Y/N: Not much of a choice do I?

Weaver: Well then. Everyone follow me, the rest of you guys. Hank, Ifrit, Fuze, Price, and Raptor 1. You 5 have done well. It would be better for you guys to rest a bit. Especially you Y/N, once you set her down, you will have you rest as well.

Y/N: Thank you Weaver.

As they started going back to the base, the people who they extracted from the zombies were at the medical room where Y/N set Mudrock down in one of the medical beds. Ifrit stayed nearby Saria. As he started to leave by the door, he was interrupted by SilverAsh.

SilverAsh: Y/N if it is your name?

He turned around to the tall man.

SilverAsh: Whatever you did, I'm completely grateful for your actions... Although we may have met for just a moment in Rhodes Island, you already gained my trust.

Y/N was surprised to hear about it.

Y/N: I.... I am quite thankful for that.

It was then SilverAsh looked down where Y/N noticed it.

Y/N: Is there something wrong sir?

SilverAsh: I don't know what happened to my sisters... The moment of that creature started to glow something... The next thing I know is that they're gone...

Y/N was deeply saddened about what he meant. He understands what actually happened. The Forsaken is still going around terrorizing some places. It's a matter of time that Y/N still needs to find more people to save.

Y/N: Don't worry. Wherever they are, I'll find them...

SilverAsh then smiled and looked at him again.

SilverAsh: Thank you.... I'll remember that promise..

As Y/N started walking towards the door of the medical room, he went outside as he looked to Jaune, who he seems to be talking to Hank, but he wasn't interested to do some conversations. He really needed a rest. As he started walking back to his room...

Ifrit: Papa?

He turned around to see her already nearby him.

Y/N: Oh Ifrit.... I thought you were gonna stay by Saria?

Ifrit: I was, but seeing you being all alone isn't always too good... I don't think you don't want to have the memories happen again...

Y/N was shocked to hear this. Although he was alone while going back to his room. He still feels the tragedy that happened with his parents and uncle.

Jax: It's also why you still have me cousin.

He turned around to see Jax who was saddened about his past.

Jax: Look Y/N, I know it's difficult for us without our parents. But you gotta remember the reason why we are here, is to fulfill in their memory. I will stay always by your side.

Y/N smiled at him. He knows he is right.

Jax: Well, of I go with Vince, some training to do.

He left Y/N and Ifrit as they both went inside to his room, after that he closed the door. He removed his clothing, thankfully there was no blood, so he set aside hanging his jacket on the drawers while removing his white t-shirt, which he then replaced it with a regular blue plain t-shirt. He did have his pants on during his mission so he didn't even bother changing them. But he did removed his shoes as he sat down in his chair next to the table. Taking a rest.

Y/N: Yeesh.... That was tiring...

Soon after, a knock from the door was heard.

Y/N: Huh? I wonder who could it be?

He opened the door, revealing only Saria. He wondered what she was doing here?

Y/N: Saria?

Saria: Hello Y/N....

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds. None of them didn't want to talk for a moment before Y/N did.

Y/N: Is there something wrong?

He was however hugged by Saria, who then realized that she was blushing a lot. Ifrit had her shocked faced as well.

Saria: Y/N..... Thank you... For protecting her...

Y/N then start to notice the tears from her. He knows what it meant...

Worry.

If Y/N didn't act enough to find her, then she would've been stuck in that asylum forever. He knows it...

Y/N: Don't be worried anymore... Whatever happens I will protect her.... Even you.

Saria smiled at his words, and you know the next thing she does? Yup, kiss him. She let go as she cover her face from a bit of the embarrassment.. What happened next made both of them blush even more embarrassed by Ifrit.

Ifrit: Does that mean Saria is mama then?

Saria: ........

Y/N: Uh.......

Saria: E-EEEHHHHHHH?!?!?? I-Ifrit, when did you get the idea of calling me that?!

Ifrit: Well if papa found me and have taken care of me, shouldn't I call you mama as well?

Y/N who quickly recovered did then shook his head in order to let the blush disappear.

Y/N: She does have a point though...

Saria, who was still blushing is starting the reduce a bit of her blush in the cheeks as she chuckled a bit.

Saria: I mean... I wouldn't mind Ifrit calling me mama... But, are you actually married?

Y/N: Erm.... Not really.... And not yet.... Although my body is 18... The soul however made my age very different...

Saria was shocked to hear him say that.

Saria: But how?

Y/N gave her the book that Adler gave him before, he turned to the page where it talks about versions of other people where Templar Knights who have fallen in battle have 2 souls separated. 1 Primis and 1 Ultimis.

Saria: Y-You mean that....

Y/N: Yes.... It seems I have another version of myself somewhere... Only time will tell when it will happen...

Saria: But.... If you're-

Y/N: Immortal? Not really... I'm different than any....

Saria then hugged him after what he said, worried about him even more.

Saria: Then please.... Do your best protecting us and others...

Y/N: I won't break that promise...

She then let go of him as Y/N looked at the time. It was already 11:25, meaning it is lunch soon.

Y/N: Lunch is almost here. I guess I'll see you guys later in the cafeteria.

He started to leave his room by his door while he was stopped by Ifrit.

Ifrit: Where are you going papa?

Y/N turned around to see her.

Y/N: To see someone....

He walked out and started making his way to the medical room and went inside, most of the survivors that him and his team extracted like Nikolai and the others that was already there were nowhere to be seen, which by all means Y/N knew that their examination was complete. However there was still one person in there, Mudrock herself.... She was still on the bed who is still breathing despite her unconsciousness... He was met by Dr. Strauss and Weaver.

Weaver: Greetings Y/N, I suppose you were gonna come here for a visit?

Y/N nodded.

Y/N: I expected the examinations were already complete?

Strauss: Ja, I did found something quite interesting when it comes to the results..

This caught Y/N's attention into the interest of what Strauss meant.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Auditor: I think I can explain the answers.

They turned to see Auditor who greeted them by the door.

Auditor: The results of it were quite interesting enough. When we see the injuries from the other survivors, the zombies had made damage to some of them. Although in turn when they get damaged, it will increase the survivors their chance to be one of them. However, that's not the case with the Dark Aether's zombies..

Y/N: So what do you mean?

Auditor: The Dark Aether's zombies really have one thing to do... To hunt their prey...

Y/N: But what about the Dark Aether itself? Shouldn't those who stayed long there never return?

Weaver: That's what we're still studying about... With Samantha freed from it, there has been cases many of our soldiers including other Operators came out of the Dark Aether who were there for the long time were unscathed. This may have something weakened it.. But who knows from what...

Y/N nodded his head as he turns to see Mudrock still in the medical bed.

Y/N: How is she?

Strauss: Still recovering from her unconsciousness. I am not sure how long until she wakes up.

What caught everyones attention next is that she started to grunt a bit as she started to open her eyes.

Mudrock: W-Where am I?

Y/N then walked to her.

Y/N: You're in our base. You are safe for now... But Rhodes Island and Terra....

Mudrock widened her eyes.

Mudrock: Y-You know about them?!

Y/N: Yeah... They were in great danger..... Many of your friends have been either separated somewhere....

It all when Mudrock started to tear up.

Mudrock: No.... No.... Why....

Y/N then came closer to her and wiped away the tears. Mudrock's could feel his touch. It was warm. She was blushing because of it.

Y/N: I've recovered some of your friends... They're safe with us. Even you...

Mudrock hugged him after that. After she let go, she got off the medical bed and then stand.

Y/N: Can you still walk?

She nodded.

Y/N then turn to see his companion and looked at the clock. It was 11:55 AM.

Y/N: Looks like it's about to be lunch. I'll see you guys later.

Weaver: Take care you 2.

Both Y/N and Mudrock started walking out to the door, left, and then started walking the hallway to the cafeteria. As they went there to the cafeteria door. They saw the other group of survivors and some of the Operators on tables. As well as both Ifrit and Saria sitting next to each other.

Ifrit: Papa!

She ran over to Y/N, hugging him. Y/N responded back with a hug as well.

Y/N: Glad to see you as well.

Deimos: Yo Y/N! Just in time!

Y/N turned to see Deimos and his friends, Hank and Sanford sitting in the same table where they usually sit.

Y/N: Yup. Wasn't too late about lunch.

Amiya: Mudrock, I'm glad you're finally awake.

Mudrock: Ehe-... At least we're all together for now....

As they take their lunch and started eating, Ifrit saw, Y/N sat down by himself only. Not long after, the others took notice about it. The Operators from Rhodes Island were confused about it, except for Ifrit of course who knew what happened.. Hank, Deimos, and Sanford knew about this, as well as Fuze and Price.

Saria: Why is Y/N all by himself?

Fuze: Well....

Ifrit: I can answer why papa is always like that...

Everyone turned to her.

Ifrit: Papa told me he lost both of his parents at the age of 6 during a horrific plane crash... 10 years later, he lost his uncle by the criminals who mercilessly shot at him... His auntie is still unknown and his only family he has left is his cousin....

This made the Operators of Rhodes Island look down on the ground.

Nikolai: So that's why he's always like this...

Amiya: He's not living a good time during those years...

Unfortunately for their chatter, Y/N was already gone from where he sat all alone.

Blaze: E-EH?! Where did he go?

SilverAsh: He was sitting in here for 10 minutes... He is a fast eater I gotta say..

Ch'en started to finish her lunch, put away her dishes and started walking out to the door.

Amiya: Ch'en? Where are you going?

Ch'en: I'm gonna go find him..

Meanwhile in the shooting range....

Y/N is in there shooting his M1911, although being precise about his shots, he still can't put away about what happened in the past..... It sill haunts him.. Until the door was opened... Which he turned around to see none other than Ch'en. The one who he had to carry due to her left leg injured. She approached him closer.

Y/N: Ch'en? What are you doing here?

Ch'en did not hesitate and started to kiss him on the lips. This made Y/N eyes widen as he was surprised about her move. When Ch'en let go, she had a saddened expression which in turn, made Y/N confused.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Ch'en: I'm.... sorry about what happened with your family.. It hurts to see you all alone....

Y/N: So that's why when you guys saw me all alone..

Ch'en: It was.... And I didn't want to see you be all by yourself thinking about it..

Y/N: I refer that Ifrit told you?

She nodded which made Y/N look down a bit.

Y/N: I understand....

Ch'en hugged him while putting her head on his chest.

Blaze: Y/N! There you are!

Y/N and Ch'en turned to look at Blaze, which in fact made Ch'en flustered in embarrassment, realizing what she did. However for Blaze, she changed her expression to a cheerful to a surprise one. And the next thing? Yup, she almost went full on yandere..

Blaze: Ch'en... Have you tried to steal him away from me~?

Ch'en: What makes you think of that?!

Now this made Blaze trying to think of something.

Blaze: I... I.......

Y/N noticed her stuttering while looking down as he went to see her.

Y/N: Spit it out Blaze....

Blaze: Because I love you!

She lunged at him pulling for a kiss which made Y/N on the ground being flabbergasted about the sudden confession by Blaze who was also on the ground with him. Ch'en was surprised. As soon they let go, Blaze was in a massive mess with her face flustered by her actions. Y/N also have the same reaction as she did. Blaze also hugged him with tears forming her eyes..

Blaze: Please don't leave us....

Y/N answered back with a hug as well.

Y/N: I won't.....

As he let go of her, they both started to stand up as Y/N looked at the 2.

Y/N: I will protect those who I care for... I won't break the promise...

As he started to leave the shooting range, both Ch'en and Blaze looked at each other.

Blaze: Talking about which, why don't we share him?

Ch'en nodded.

Ch'en: I wouldn't see why not...

Time skip 6 hours later.....

When Y/N was with Jax and Vince doing their usual training. Commander Linx was also with them in the workout room, doing their usually push-ups and other weight lifting. However Y/N started to suddenly get tired a bit as he stood up.

Vince: Already tired?

Y/N: Due to the mission. I was already exhausted. I think I'll stop here for now.

Linx: Well it's a good time because supper is almost time.

They looked at the clock seeing it's almost 7 PM.

Jax: Heh you're right. Let's put away the stuff first, then change.

As they started to put away the stuff, they started to shower and then after that, they changed to their natural clothes. They started to walk back to the cafeteria where they ate lunch before will now eat for supper as they were greeted by everyone who waited for them and started to feast. After supper was done, some of they stayed while others went to their respective rooms, which one of them is Y/N walking down back to his room, opening it, only to be seen by Ifrit and Saria.

Saria: I thought you're...

Y/N: Because of the mission, I decided it would be felt better to try get myself some rest.

Saria: O-Oh. That's funny since we were also needed to take a rest. But I'm not sure where to sleep though..

This gave Y/N an idea.

Y/N: Why not you 2 sleep on the bed while I sleep on the sofa?

Ifrit: But doesn't it feel uncomfortable?

It was then Y/N folded something on the sofa. An extended length that turns the sofa into a bed. Both of them were surprised.

Y/N: There is always room for comfort.

Time skip 9 hours later.....

While it was still nighttime in 4 AM. Y/N was laying on the sofa bed while wearing his plain black t-shirt and plain shorts. He was sleeping there as both Saria and Ifrit were sleeping by each other. However for Y/N. Things started to get weird. It's like voices around his head are saying something. Y/N didn't concentrate to sleep as it happened now.

???: Save us....

???: Evils Island......

???: No One Escapes Alive.......

???: Free the ones from the bridge...

Y/N then saw a vision during his sleep. It was an island.... No..... It was something else... The EVILS Island! There are bodies hanging. The hallways what he see is the prison cells all across.. He knows what the location of the island.. And it's that one place where many escape attempts have failed, but there are those who succeeded... Alcatraz in San Francisco... Y/N then woke up without making a sound from his mouth. Why were the voices telling him about Alcatraz? Why were there hanging bodies? Are these the people who attempted to escape Alcatraz failed? These questions still left Y/N wondering about it. But there is one thing he has to figure out..... Who is responsible for torturing those lost souls in such brutal ways...

Y/N (thoughts): Looks like I need to save them.....

He started to stand up from his bed, set down his blanket and most of all, started to change back into his clothes that he usually wears upon missions, and of course his mask and his NVG. He silently opened his cabinet revealing his scythe and, Ray Gun, and of course his M1911. However he only took the M1911 and the scythe, leaving only his Ray Gun inside, then he closes it.

Y/N (thoughts): Saria, Ifrit, everyone..... Forgive me for not telling you about this. But this one is gonna be risky now....

Y/N started walking out to his door from the room. Silently opens the door and looks at both Saria and Ifrit again..

Y/N (whispering) I'll be back...

He then closes the door silently before going to walk outside of the base. As he was outside. He held his scythe as he started activate something in his hands glowing, which revealed the portal.

Y/N: It's time to save these souls from Alcatraz... And end their long and suffering torture...

As he started to go inside, he was already gone.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Not knowing that there was 3 people who were hidden by the trees looking at the portal that Y/N went inside... There is one who is a big dude with a helmet and an armor who held an odd looking shotgun, another one who is a girl with an eyepatch who has black hair with a tint on white on some parts of her hair and her jacket is yellow who was holding a Colt Submachine Gun, and another one who wears a blue jacket, elbow patches, black fingerless gloves, and a dark blue flatcap who was holding a Tommy Gun.

???: Oh shit.... He's gonna risk himself into dying to that hell trying to save the souls that the Warden has taken...

???: We need to get to that portal NOW! Before it closes!

???: We need his help! Weasel, Doomguy?

Albert Arlington, or what his inmates call him "Weasel" who was beside Doomguy, gave the nod.

Weasel: Ro635, Doomguy. Looks like we gotta get dirty...

All 3 started to run to the portal, as they went all inside, the portal immediately disappears, leaving the 3 who went, Weasel, RO635, and Doomguy going to Alcatraz to find Y/N... And help him free the souls that were tortured....

Before something happens to Y/N.....

To be continued.......

Next Chapter: 7. Afterlife Sentence....

>~-~<

My sincere apologies for waiting for you guys to wait for the next chapter for 2 weeks. School has kept me all busy, but hey that doesn't stop me from posting chapters after chapters to continue the story. But once again, sorry for you guys waiting for the next chapter.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

121K 4.4K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
994K 53.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
504K 10.7K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...