The Almost One Night Stand

By theEveofChaos

Luke Taylor left South Carolina to work with other teams on special Academy missions. While working in San D... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 68

737 59 6
By theEveofChaos

Victor's POV (Calibas)

I heard the spell from the Aos Sí, his voice was familiar but also so foreign. The shell they called Victor began to crumble. My spirit soared as I tried to reach the Cauldron, but the elf sent me toward my own spell, trapping me within. I felt my body materialize and flexed my claws, sniffing the air.

Mo maité.

She was here, but she wasn't alone. I could smell the human's stench as it mingled with her dampened aura. Her own natural essence was tainted with human.

I let out a roar of challenge, addressing the male that so casually held mo maité. "You are not welcome here. You need to leave," I growled at the human as I forced his spirit back into his body. I turned to my maité. Her face was contorted with fear and disbelief.

"Victor," she whispered.

I hissed at the sound of that cursed name, "Ná labhair an t-ainm sin, a chara. Is mise Calibas, agus ní tusa é seo... (Do not speak that name, my mate. I am Calibas, and you are not this...) I motioned to the form before me. She took a few steps back, her heartbeat pumping wildly. I felt a mix of pride that I made it do that, but also disgust that it was even beating - it shouldn't be.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she shielded her stomach. "Please, don't do this," she begged, finally understanding, "anamchara, I don't want this."

I crossed the distance between us, my claws wrapping around her supple neck. I felt the air in her lungs slow as I gripped tighter. Despite her fear, I could smell her arousal as my tongue ran across her neck, my fangs grazing her skin. I chuckled softly as my other hand pressed against her dripping core, "Oh, maité, I think you do. Your very body and soul scream out to me. Do not fight this, love. We belong together. Come back to me, Moira." I saw a flash of recognition pass through her when I spoke her true name. Her body trembled underneath my touch and a high whine escaped her lips. "That's it, my precious maité, remember who you really are," I whispered as I sank my fangs into her neck. For a brief moment, her body fought back, then she pressed into my touch, her moans filling the space around us. I drank deep, feeling her soul brush against mine softly as her heartbeat began to slow.

"She will never forgive you, Ancient One," the Queen's son said, standing before the stone table he had been sleeping on. "You may reclaim her, but eventually she will remember the lives you stole, the children she is about to lose, and it will turn her against you."

I paused, running a hand along her stomach. I could feel the two creatures fighting against my magic. I could feel the shield that I had placed around them, but why - why would I do that?

"Because Victor loves her," the fairy answered. "In this life, he loves her and those children. He loves the others as well. You are denying the Wheel by doing this. She is not meant to stand in the Cauldron any longer. She is the Lady now, and you are still her lover." He stepped closer and I gave a warning growl, clutching her to me. "Look at her past lives, Ancient One. See what she has suffered, what she has lost." He pointed to her stomach, "Those are the first children she has carried this far. If you take those away from her, it will break her soul, and not even you with all your powers will ever bring her back from the madness that will follow. You claim to love her, but do you love her enough to let Moira go, so that Nimue can live?"

Nimue.

I felt as if my body had been ripped apart. What was I doing? I looked down at the woman before me and my vision swam with thousands of lives, faces, and names, but one suddenly formed clearly - she was Nimue, my Melody.

What have I done?

"Heal her," he said quietly. "She will forgive you, she loves you."

I felt hot tears stream down my face as his words sank into me. Pressing my forehead to hers, I filled her body and mind with my magic, repairing the damage within her. Her eyelids fluttered for a moment, then those icy blue eyes opened and focused on me. "My knight," she whispered, "my anamchara." I felt a strange sensation in my chest, and then my heart began to beat again. It was a slow pace, not human, but not Abhartach either - something new, something that was only hers.

I lifted my head to the fairy, "Return now," I said. "We will return soon. I have many sins to make up for." I turned back to her, running my claw along her face as she turned to press her lips against my palm.

"You're beautiful," she said softly. "Then again, all of your forms are beautiful to me, my love." I felt shame for what I had tried, and apparently, she could feel it as well. "Don't. Don't do that. We have been through so much, and it has been so long since you've been able to be free - truly free in your natural form. This can't be easy for you, Calibas." How could she so easily forgive what I almost did?

"Because I love you," she answered my unspoken question. "I have loved you from the beginning of time, and I will continue to love you past the ending of it." I felt pride swell within me and retracting my fangs, I crushed her lips to mine. She let out a low moan that made my body rigid with desire.

"Ahem," the fairy coughed.

"I told you to go," I growled, glaring at him.

"Yeah, I'd love to but there's a problem." He held his arm out to me and I saw the black spidering across his veins. "I can't."

Nimue bristled, "What is that?"

Jax grimaced, "Bánánach venom." He stepped toward her and cradled her face in his hand, "I'm so sorry, Ni, but I'm not going back."

I supported her weight as she began to fall, sobbing, "No, no, I can't, not you." He tried to comfort her, but it was no use. "You said he was sleeping," she yelled at me. I searched my memory. Victor did. He told her Jax was fine - did he lie, or did he not really know?

My mouth gaped, "I...I don't know, mo maité. I can't sort between his memory and mine if he knew the depth of Jax's condition. I'm so sorry." She pounded against my chest, screaming and crying, while he clung to her. Looking at his wounds, I knew he had to be in great pain, but he hid all of it, focusing only on her and her needs. An idea came to mind, but I wasn't sure how either of them would respond. "There is an option," I said quietly, "but only if you truly want it, Jax."

Both their faces turned to me.

"I can turn him." I heard her take in a sharp breath while Jax sputtered. "If he enters the Cauldron, the poison will have no power, but my claim is eternal. Understand, Jax, if you accept this, you are choosing to become immortal, to become Abhartach."

His face paled as he listened to my words, then he fell to his knees. Nimue knelt next to him. "You don't have to do this, Jax. We can find a way. With all the magic everyone has, there has to be a way," she pleaded.

He gave a croaking laugh, "Ni, if this guy can't fix it, no one can." He looked up at me, a hard look forming on his face. "Explain everything. I want to know exactly what will happen and what I will become if I do this."

I lowered myself to the ground before him, letting my fangs lower. His eyes went wide. "This is my true form, yet I can take on any I want," I said as I transformed into the shell they called Victor, then into a female figure with blonde hair, then back to my natural state. "I am more than a shifter, I am a siúlóir bás - a death walker. I am neither dead nor alive. Until today, my heart had not beaten since the dawn of time in my true form, only in shells like Victor. I was created in the Cauldron as a creature that can travel all planes of existence. While most Abhartach do drink blood to live, we can also survive off the essence of those around us. Neither will kill the donor unless you want it to. I'm not a vampire, contrary to popular belief, but I am similar." I could see him struggling with all the information.

"You said until today. Why did your heart beat today?" Nimue asked.

I ran a claw down her cheek, grinning, "You, my Melody. It began to beat for you. That being said, I do not know how that new development might affect his transition. If my heart is beating - even at the slow rhythm it is, that might mean yours will beat as well, Jax."

"If I'm still alive, would that mean the venom is still killing me?" he asked.

I reached out and placed his hand against my chest, "I'm not alive, fairy. Feel my soul and understand." I began to hum as his hand sank into my chest. In his surprise, he tried to yank it away, but I held him firmly. He let out a low moan when his fingers danced across my essence. I was shocked to feel myself become aroused at the contact and instinctively reached out, letting my hand fall into his chest. My eyes rolled back as his essence wrapped around me, and I let out a low groan, "Mo chuid eile, mo dhara maité (My other part, my second mate)." I heard her let out a small gasp at my words.

We both slowly pulled apart, slightly panting from the experience. His eyes were hooded and we both were clearly aroused. "That wasn't just me, right?" he asked. I shook my head. "But how? I mean, you're with her," he jerked his thumb at Nimue and laughed, "and no way am I sleeping with my sister - nothing personal Ni," he grinned.

****Mature Content Warning: M/M/F

I leaned forward on my knees, almost crawling toward him, "You are not her bonded, you are mine. She is mine also. Perhaps somewhere in the Cauldron, there is another, just as she has fourteen, but we are not with one another." I pressed my lips against his before he could speak again. His entire body responded in an instant. Our lips moved in sync and I pulled his head toward me, cradling his neck. I could smell both of them becoming aroused and it fueled my own desires. I pulled back, pressing my forehead against his, "Let me claim you, Jax. I will spend eternity showing you, my love." I gently kissed his nose, and chuckled, "Plus you get to keep your bratty little sister for eternity too."

"Hey! I'm not bratty," she complained.

"Yes you are," we both said quickly, then broke out laughing.

"Yes," his voice was so soft I almost didn't hear it over our laughter. I cupped his face, searching for any doubts. "Make me yours," he said, then captured my lips with his.

I pulled him to me in an instant, wrapping my arms around him, "This will hurt, my love, I cannot prevent that, but once you cross the Cauldron, you will never feel that pain again, only pleasure." I stroked his cheek with one claw, while I held out my hand to her. She came close, kneeling beside us. "My Melody, you know I love you, and my bond to Jax does not change that in any way," I told her.

She leaned close and kissed my cheek, "I love you too, my knight. Just remember that I will kick your asses if you hurt each other no matter how much I love you both," she giggled. I flashed her a grin as she scooted back, allowing me to pull Jax closer.

I placed his hand against my chest again as I touched his. "For as I claim you, Jax, you also will claim me. Let my soul and essence wrap around you, and connect with yours. Let us become of one spirit, bonded for eternity, my love." He moaned as his hand passed into me and I pulled him into a deep kiss. I let my claws begin to clench around his soul, slightly piercing it so that my essence could blend with it. He mimicked my actions and I groaned. My body felt like it was on fire, my cock throbbed against him and I could feel his erection pressing into me as well. I took my free hand and pressed his head toward my neck. "Mark me, drink from me, Jax," I moaned. I heard him gasp as his fangs began to extend. They weren't fully developed, but enough of my magic already flowed through him to create a way for him to pierce my skin. The sensation was euphoric as he began to drink from me. His hips bucked against mine and I let out a roar as I clamped down on his neck. My bite was much stronger than his and I could feel and hear my fangs breaking skin and bone.

My grip on his soul became fierce as my desire built. I needed to take him, to make him mine. He grunted as his fangs extended fully now, his bite piercing me more. I felt his fist clench and his heart began to slow. Our hips pumped against each other, our cocks rubbing forcefully. Cum, I commanded him silently. Without letting go of my neck, he roared and I felt his fluids coating my cock as I covered him with my release as well. His body went slack and his jaw released. I let go, cradling his head as I laid him down gently. His eyes were glazed, the black taking over his baby blues. "Rest, love. We will be here when you awaken." He gave a half smile as I heard his final heartbeat and his eyes slowly closed. I stroked his face gently but turned when I heard her soft sobs.

Tears stained her flushed cheeks as she looked at him. "Shh, love, he will be fine, I promise," I told her, pulling her closer. "Search Moira's memories, Nimue. Remember what your own transition was like."

"I...I can't remember," she sobbed. "I know you said he'd be okay, but I just watched my best friend die. It hurts."

"Do you want to remember, mo maité?" I asked, stroking her hair. She nodded. "Lean into me, Melody. Let my essence flow through you as it once did before." I felt her stiffen for a moment, fear tinging her aura. "I will not claim this body, precious one. But I can still bond with you, and reconnect what we once had. Victor has started the bond, let me complete it." I pulled her against me, running my claws gently across her skin, feeling her body relax against me. My hand traveled across her body, gently flicking her nipple, as it immediately hardened into a tiny pebble. My essence wrapped around her, lulling and relaxing her. "Remember," I cooed as her head fell slightly, exposing her neck to me. I sank my fangs into her neck, letting our memories connect once again, but this time I was careful not to overwhelm her. I wanted her to remember, but not to stop her heart. She whined and her hand dropped to her lap as she gently rubbed herself. I groaned as her arousal hit my nose.

"Victor, my Calibas," she moaned. I lost control at that point. Ripping her clothing, I pushed our bodies forward, braced her on her knees, and slid inside of her. She cried out as her body adjusted to my size in this form. "Le do thoil mo ghrá, cabhrú liom cuimhneamh., (Please my love, help me remember.)" she whimpered.

I let out a feral growl as I began to thrust inside of her, my hand sinking into her chest, caressing her soul as I coaxed her first orgasm from her. I couldn't suppress the smile on my face when I felt Moira flash inside of her. "Remember," I commanded her as she screamed, her second orgasm ripping through her body. My hips snapped as my cock began to swell, my instincts driving my need to fill her with seed. In a moment of clarity, I saw a glimpse of her future - of our future, and I called out my own release. She sagged in my arms, panting. "Do you remember now?" I asked, withdrawing from her and helping her lay down.

She reached up and stroked my face, "I do. It's so strange to have all of these lifetimes filling my mind. Each one is unique and special, but also terrifying at times. I feel like I might lose myself - lose Nimue." I loved the way she absentmindedly traced her fingers across my chest while she spoke. "You were more gentle this time," she giggled, "When you first claimed me, well Moira, I thought you were going to rip my neck out."

I chuckled, "Well if I remember correctly, a certain someone was being very bratty. You teased me relentlessly and I lost all control." I nuzzled her neck, placing small kisses in between sucking on her skin. "When your soul touched mine and I realized you were my mate, I snapped. It was the most intoxicating taste I've ever experienced." She squirmed as I nipped at her, the memory making me hard again. "See what you do to me?" I growled as I brought her hand to my cock, covering her hand as I used it to stroke myself. She squeezed and increased her pace, "I will never get enough of you, Melody."

She gave me a mischievous smirk and lowered herself. I twitched and moaned as I felt her tongue trail along the inside of my thigh. When her mouth swirled around the tip of my cock, I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pumped forward. Her grunt turned me on even more as I began to shove my length down her throat. "Fuck, that looks good," I heard Jax say and looked up to see him stroking his cock, standing near us. His eyes glimmered black then changed to blue. I drank in his new appearance. The changes were subtle but mesmerizing - his skin was flawless, slight claws appeared on his hands and his blonde hair swirled around a strong pair of black horns almost as large as my own. I could feel his magic pulsating off of him, mixing with his Fae nature and magic. He would be strong in this form, strong and sexy as hell. "You're staring, love," he laughed.

I grinned as Nimue hollowed her cheeks and made me groan. I reached out to Jax, "Come beautiful, let me taste you." His body instantly responded, his cock bobbing with desire. He stepped closer, pressing the tip against my lips. Retracting my fangs, I took him deep down my throat, feeling his width fill me. I felt a wave of desire as he gripped my horns and began pumping into my mouth. In turn, I pressed Nimue's head down, thrusting deeper into her throat. She moaned and hummed against my length as we pleasured each other until our bodies began to move in sync as we all reached our release.

I lay on my back, panting as they both lay against my chest. Jax reached out and held her hand in his. "You realize this means we can gang up on him, right Ni?" Jax teased, making her giggle.

"Wait, what?" I sputtered.

"Oh yeah, you just bonded yourself to the dynamic duo, baby. We are feared for our creative ways," he boasted. "Never underestimate our levels of pettiness or pranks." I groaned, shaking my head.

"Um, Vi...uh, what do I call you now?" she asked, leaning up.

I thought for a moment. She loved me no matter what, but the others didn't understand this form, and may never. I can only imagine what they are thinking right now with the way I forced the descendent out. "What do you prefer? Would it be easier for me to resume the form of Victor?" She frowned. "Or would you like me to merge him and me."

"No, that's my point," she explained, "You refer to Victor as if he were someone else, but he wasn't. He was you. It's confusing." She sat up and slapped my chest. "Hey, you made me remember, so why can't you do the same and let it blend together? That way you aren't really one or the other, but the result of all lives merged. What name you use really doesn't matter, does it?"

"I guess you have a point," I mused, then turned to Jax, "unless you aren't okay with that considering this is the form that I claimed you with."

He snorted, "Baby, as long as you keep the horns, I'm content." He flashed a cheeky grin as he ran his finger across one horn, making me shiver and growl playfully. I'm so going to tan his ass soon.

"Well, here goes nothing," I said, laying back against the grass. I closed my eyes and let the centuries of memories wash through me. I could feel my body shift and attempt to find a form. My breath caught when the memory of the vine cocoon at the mansion flashed before me. The look in her eyes at that moment was the same as when she stroked my cheek earlier today - pure love and acceptance. She was right, the name didn't matter, the form didn't matter. All that mattered were the two people here with me now, my soulmates, my loves. I opened my eyes and studied their expressions. "Well?" I asked. They looked at me, then at each other, grinned, and tackled me. I let out a deep laugh as I was peppered with kisses. "I'm assuming you both approve?"

Nimue giggled and stood, pulling me up with her. She led me to the water's edge, "See for yourself." I looked at my reflection in the lake and gulped. I was a mix of Victor and Calibas. My eyes were his fiery amber brown and my hair was a similar shade, yet my horns still showed proudly. My entire body was more human, and I found I could retract my claws so that my hands looked entirely human when I wanted them to.

"Well thank the gods that didn't change," Jax exclaimed as he ran his hand along my cock, making it spring to life at his touch.

"Down boy," I growled playfully, "plenty of time for that later." He chuckled and gave me a quick kiss. "We need to cross along the Cauldron to return. I don't have a body there anymore, this is it now."

"What about us? Won't they all freak out if our bodies suddenly vanish?" Nimue asked with a frown.

"If I time it right, you will only be gone for a few seconds before we appear." I reached out and clasped Jax's hand, "You need to control your anger when we arrive. They are going to fear me and maybe even attack me for what I tried to do to Melody. Please know they cannot harm me, but you could accidentally harm them now. You will need to be very careful until we can practice with your new skills." He grumbled but agreed. "That goes for you too, little missy. No trying to defend me. I'm a big boy and can handle whatever they throw at me." Her cheeks flushed but she also nodded and agreed.

Time to face the music for my actions. I sighed and pulled them both close to me as I collapsed the dream bubble and whisked us into the Cauldron's edge.

Author's Notes:  Long chapter that I hadn't planned...Jax talked me into it.

Vote, comment and follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 14.8K 52
~~~This is a Mature Book ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Characters of Academy Join Jenna Reagan Roberts in finding out if she can Trust The Blackbou...
3.4K 631 18
A simple life in a small town that time seems to have forgotten. Gracie Jean, or Gray as her friends call her has a strong connection to the land an...
54.9K 1.8K 20
NEW STORY Five brothers- the Tomateam Axel Toma- team liaison, marinbiology Marc Weiland- team lead, coffefreak Brandon Henshaw- mechanic, bikerider...
196K 8.8K 58
Victor Morgan is a famous pianist and a member of the Blackbourne Team. His manager has just informed him that they will be hiring him a personal ass...