UNNIE | taennie ff

By bangpink_blackbang

Two bestfriends who are never seperated always tell each other everything and work and live at the orphanage... More

Author note
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
SPECIAL CHAPTER

33

725 23 4
By bangpink_blackbang

Listen to Unsteady by X Ambassadors <3

__________________________________

"Good morning handsome what are you cooking"Jennie mumbled back hugging Taehyung making him smile.

He faced her and held her face in his hands pecking her lips"i'm making waffles because Sunoo wanted to try it"Jennie nodded wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Kiss me"she whispered as they locked their foreheads together,he leaned in and their lips met kissing passionately"I love you Taehyung"

He stroked her cheek smiling"I love you too baby"Jennie hugged him and he chuckled"I'm gonna miss Sunoo but when we come back let's make sure to have a family day"he nodded placing his chin on her head.

"Eomma appa good morning"the little boy said rubbing his eyes making the two pull away and smile,Jennie opened her arms to hold him and he hugged her.

"How's my hero today"Taehyung said disturbing the waffles while Sunoo kept on clapping and pointing at the waffles"let's eat"

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Taehyung glanced at Jennie staring outside the window"baby"he held her hand and she looked at him.

"Don't worry I promise we'll make it up for Sunoo"she nodded playing with his fingers"after we settle in our mansion there we'll go on a date"

Jennie's eyes lit up with joy and she smiled looking down while he took as many glances as he can at his beautiful woman.

He never thought anything or anyone could come into his life and bring him a reason to live and fight for,at first he thought she was intimidating and rude but sexy although when he found out about her being close with Irene he was surprised wondering if it was fate or destiny which confused him because he doesn't believe in this neither love,he at first wanted to use Jennie as his sex toy but she made him happy and he didn't want to show her the side of him he hated.Being a monster was in his veins though that's what his step-dad told him,he told him having a weakness makes you weak,love makes you weak,even emotions make you weak but he didn't feel like that because when he found out about her past he cried letting it out and he realized he doesn't just love this woman.HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Taehyung backhugged Jennie who seemed astonished by the beautiful decorations and designs of the mansion"you like baby"

She giggled when he placed a kiss on her neck"stop you promised we'll go on a date"he smirked wanting to tease her"what do you mean princess i didn't do anything"

She turned around glaring at him making him laugh"fine come on let's go"he held her hand and she couldn't help but smile.

💍

"He went to Daejeon taking Jennie with him"Lucas informed causing Jackson to slam the table and glare at him"watch their every move"Lucas nodded walking out of the office.

Soon someone knocked on the door and Jackson allowed them to come in and he smiled when seeing who it was"Irene"

She smiled shyly walking behind him messaging his shoulders"how about we have dinner tonight"he said closing his eyes.

She leaned close to his ear"if you lay a hand on Jennie and Taehyung your dead motherfucker"he opened his eyes wide in shock.

She now stood in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest glaring at him"it was odd to me how you were so secretive so I decided to investigate about you a bit"

He clenched his jaw"Taehyung and Jisoo's step brother very interesting did you think getting me in your company I'll help you"

He laughed standing up"sweetheart I didn't even know you knew Taehyung but that was luck"she rolled her eyes sitting down crossing her legs smirking.

"I'll make sure to inform Taehyung now have a nice dinner I hope you choke"she stood walking to the door while he laughed.

She opened the door and found three men before her and knew she was screwed"take her to the mansion and make sure to watch her she's a sneaky bitch"she glared one last time before she got dragged away.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

"Taehyung-ah this is so pretty how did you find this place"he smiled caressing her hand"i did some research for you and Daejeon O-world seemed like such a nice place"

She giggled looking at him"thank you for this I really needed it"their eyes met and he felt like he was compelled,those eyes that shined are so mesmerizing.

"Let's go eat some chewy noodles and spicy kalguksu"she jumped around at the mention of food while he admired her beauty.

They sat down stuffing food in their mouth but Taehyung felt like this whole night he couldn't stop thinking about how much he wants to protect and treasure her,he felt like he didn't deserve her.

"Taehyung open your mouth"Jennie said towarding the chopstick towards Taehyung's mouth"the train is arriving chu chu"he smiled giving up and she fed him happily.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Jennie cuddled next to Taehyung who seemed to be in deep thoughts the whole date night which worried Jennie.

"Baby"he hummed glancing at her"is something wrong? Anything bothering you?"he shook his head facing her.

"Jennie I'm really scared"she frowned confused by his response"why baby"she leveled herself to meet his eyes and he stroked her cheek.

She didn't understand why he was scared,was it that he has someone targeting him or his mother,she wanted to be closer to him and get to know his feelings.

"What are you scared of I thought you were the almighty mafia who's never scared of anything"he couldn't stop staring in her eyes that he's scared to lose that's how much he hates it.

He's always hated to have a weakness and now that Jennie is here hating his weakness is impossible because it was her,Jennie Kim the girl who stole his heart and made it beat again.

The woman who makes his heart flutter,blush and much more.She was perfect and he loved every inch of her from top to bottom.

She blushed when he smashed his lips against hers"I'm scared of losing you Jennie"she stared at him for a few seconds before smiling attaching their lips together.

"You'll never lose me I'll never leave you and no one will dare hurt me my man is Kim Taehyung"he chuckled pulling her in a kiss that lasted for much longer than they thought but it was what they wanted.

One thing led to another and they had a special night full of love making and sweet sex along with comforting words they both needed to hear.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Hello loves <3

Happy friday💚

Today is "UNNIE" Chapter day next friday will be "Promise" along with a new Liskook ff.

Hope you enjoyed😘

I <3 YOU

ANSWER😂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 301 73
The story where two innocent souls Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n who were best friends since childhood come to Seoul to continue their studies. They are o...
1.7K 52 18
This is story is about girl name Jennie Kim and her crazy ex boyfriend Kim Taehyung. Jennie lives by herself without nobody just herself because she...
145K 5.3K 63
Born in Daegu, Jung Y/n grew up alone despite living with her mother. It was her last year in high school when her Mom decided to get married to som...