Forbidden Desire

By Just_writing_a_bit

"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, onl... More

Chapter 1: A new class
Chapter 2: Soccer practice
Chapter 3: First tension
Chapter 4: Thunderstorm
Chapter 6: Car ride
Chapter 7: The game is on
Chapter 8: Doubt
Chapter 9: Night out
Chapter 10: Bar
Chapter 11: Foretaste
Chapter 12: The talk
Chapter 13: Saturday
Chapter 14: First touches
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Good morning!
Chapter 17: Telling her
Chapter 18: Her hands on my body
Chapter 19: Afternoon
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Smart mouth
Chapter 22: Over the desk
Chapter 23: She knows?
Chapter 24: Ice cream bathtub
Chapter 25: Sick
Chapter 26: Taking care
Chapter 27: Back in class
Chapter 28: First date
Chapter 29: After date shenanigans
Chapter 30: At the club
Chapter 31: Such a tease!
Chapter 32: Teasing is for bad girls
Chapter 33: Wanda
Chapter 34: The game
Chapter 35: You'll have to keep it in your pants
Chapter 36: Dinner
Chapter 37: Arts and Crafts
Chapter 38: Taking it so well
Chapter 39: Principal's office
Chapter 40: Bad news

Chapter 5: Rainy nights

5.3K 147 6
By Just_writing_a_bit

Pov Natasha

I know exactly what she was studying for but it would be kinda creepy to just say that and also to admit that I heard her and Jess make plans for studying together.

Honestly, I was surprised to see y/n alone because I thought Jess would be with her but she went home earlier. I can't deny that this makes me weirdly glad because the whole evening over, I felt this slight annoyance inside me at the thought of y/n and Jess studying together.
Sure, Jess is a good student and everything, but she can also be quite flirty and I don't like that at all. Just the thought of her flirting with the girl in front of me makes me annoyed again.

"For your class." Y/n answers and smiles a little shyly. She seems a little nervous to be here, I just can't tell if it's a good kind of nervous, or a bad kind. But I couldn't help myself but invite her into my office. I am aware that she is an adult and doesn't need to be taken care of but I really don't like the thought of her being out there with the thunderstorm right above us.

"How did it go?" I ask.

"Well, my notes make way more sense now." She chuckles a bit, which is a great sound and fills my heart with warmth.

"That's always helpful." I say and her lips twitch a little before lifting up into a small smile.

"It does." She agrees and for a few seconds we hold eye contact before she looks down, making me smirk a little.

"Was there anything you didn't understand though?" I ask and get up.

Her eyes dart up to me before she looks to her bag and then back to me. I slowly make my way towards her and she scoots a little to the side to make room on the sofa for me. Her eyes flicker to me, quickly glancing over my outfit, which doesn't go unnoticed by me but I ignore it.

"No, I just kinda lost track during the last few classes." She replies and meets my eyes again. From this short distance, I am able to see her beautiful y/e/c (your eye color) eyes even better and I could get lost in them. But this is not the right moment, so I push that thought away.

"Okay. Are we moving forward too fast?" I ask, being a little surprised myself by the soft tone in my voice. It's not that I mind, it's just unusual for me. She shakes her head a little.

"No, I don't think so. I guess, I just need to get familiar with this topic and everything." She says and I see her eyes searching mine for something. For a few seconds, I allow myself to just look into her eyes and get lost in thought before I pull myself together again.

"That makes sense. I hope you will soon get familiar because it is a really interesting subject." I say and smile again.

Talking about my classes always makes me smile because I really like teaching and also the topics I'm teaching. It's always interesting, to hear the students opinions on different things and get a new perspective.
Also, since I'm a college professor, I don't have to scold them every few minutes because they are loud or misbehaving. We can have conversations on the same level and that's something I really enjoy about my job. Y/n nods.

"It is." She agrees, smiling as she watches my face. That little action gives me little butterflies because it's been a while since someone smiled at me while looking at me like this.

"Is there anything in class, that distracts you?" I ask, no clue where that question just came from or why my voice suddenly is a little raspier but I feel a little excited tingle in my stomach as I wait for her answer.

She blinks a few times, her eyes staying on mine and she breathes out. I'm very aware how close we are, yet not close enough to feel her breath on my skin. But just the thought makes my body heat up. Feeling her breath on my skin, her fingertips tracing over my sides, down to my hips...
No, stop it! That's inappropriate.

"What if there is?" She asks back and I can tell she feels bold right now, her eyes staying on mine, seeming slightly darker but that could just be the light.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to be distracted by anything, or anyone..." I answer, watching her body almost not noticeably angle more towards me, our knees almost touching.

"I'm not sure, if there is anything you could do about it." She replies, her voice a little more silent as her eyes let go of mine and dart down to my lips for a second.
Right now, I am pretty sure, that I am not the only one, being attracted to the other one between the two of us.

"Depends on who distracts you." I reply and have to resist the urge to tug a strain of hair behind her ear.

Her fingers twitch a little into my direction and I smirk internally at that. Seems like the feeling is mutual.
I would bet a lot of money that she is distracted by me and that somehow makes me smirk even more, internally of course. Although, I can't help it but to smirk a tiny bit on the outside as well.

Since her eyes dart between my eyes and lips, she notices that and her lips part a little bit before she bites her bottom lip, making me crazy with the simple action. I would love to reach out, rest my hand against her cheek and run my thumb over her bottom lip, pulling it from between her teeth. I scoot a little bit closer, feeling the electricity spark between us and when our knees touch, it feels as if little electric impulses curse through my body from that little bit of touch. She seems to feel a similar way because her breath catches in her throat for a second and her eyes dart up to mine again.

A loud thunder interrupts the moment and I am very aware of the situation suddenly. As much as I want this, she is still my student and this isn't allowed. But I can't deny that there is a desire to be close to her, to feel her lips on mine and to touch her body.

Y/n looks towards the window for a few moments while I move my leg away from hers.
"There was no lighting anymore, I think the storm moved on." She observes and I swallow, my throat feeling a little dry.

"Seems like it." I say and get up, needing a little bit more space between us because I'm not sure if I could hold back otherwise.

"I think, I'll make my way home now." She says, looking at me again and I nod.

"I think I will too. After all, we have class tomorrow morning again." I say, trying to lighten the mood and pretend like it didn't almost got heated a few seconds ago.

"Yeah and now I'm prepared for it." Y/n replies, taking her bag and padding it a little. I nod and she waves at me before leaving my office.

Pov y/n
My heart beats in my chest as I walk down the hallway but for a different reason than before.

Whatever that just was in there, it was definitely mutual and for some reason, that makes me feel a little excited. So far, I wasn't sure if I was the only one, feeling the tension between us but this right there, wasn't just me, she initiated some of that as well.

I take a breath, trying to calm my body down as it feels kinda hot. Feeling her so close by my side and seeing that little smirk on her lips, it literally drove me crazy and I wanted to do nothing more than to kiss her. Feeling her soft lips on mine and maybe her hands cupping my face and then slowly running down to my sides and resting on my hips...
Even thinking about it gives me chills and I have to push that thought away, it's not gonna happen.

I reach the door that leads outside and look up at the sky. The thunderstorm really seems to have moved away but it's still raining like hell.
I sigh a little and open my bag, pulling a plastic bag out of it, to stuff my bag into. I don't need my notebook and everything to get wet and unusable.

My clothes can be dried and have to go into the washer anyways but my notebook would be ruined. So, I tie the bag closed, making sure there won't be any water leaking into it.
With another sigh, I step out into the pouring rain. I keep my head low and watch where I'm going, being drenched within a few seconds.

My clothes stick to my body and my hair hangs in my face. But I ignore that, I still have some way to walk since I don't have a car.
Yelena's and my apartment isn't very far away from the campus but it's still a bit to walk and usually I enjoy that but right now it's disgusting.

We both work small jobs to help pay for rent. Luckily, our parents both help us with that but we still want to earn some money ourselves and not let them pay everything. The money for a car just isn't there but that's okay.

I avoid a puddle when a car drives by me and slows down. I continue to walk, pressing my lips together when the window is being rolled down.

"What are you doing out here in the rain?" I hear a familiar voice and look over to see Miss Romanoff. Relief washes over me because for a second I thought there was a creepy dude in this car.

"Walking home." I reply and look over at her. Her face shows a bit of concern.

"In the pouring rain?" She asks and raises an eyebrow. I nod.

"It's not that far, only ten or fifteen more minutes." I wave it off, making her shake her head.

"You're gonna get sick. Come, get in, I can drive you home." She offers, her voice a little softer.
I look at her, not sure whether to take the offer or not. I mean, I'm already soaking wet, that wouldn't change anymore.

A/n: Will y/n get into the car with her teacher? 
Who knows...

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 3.5K 71
Mature chapters have been marked with *. The more *** the more explicit. This book contains scenes of a sexual nature! "Mr Solo is dangerous, you sho...
5K 237 11
College. A horrendous prospect for any graduating high school student. But it's not so bad when you're going with your best friend... who's going to...
4.6K 182 16
Looking forward to this moment for years, Wanda Maximoff had many feelings and anticipations regarding her transition to university: nervous, yet exc...
242K 9.2K 69
"You haven't done anything wrong Y/N," Natasha says softly. "Then why are you acting like this? Why aren't you looking at me?" I raise my voice. "Be...