Monster King

Por TheFallenRavens

It had been seven years since Nyx brutally stab his classmate. His family blamed it on his father's blood, cl... Mais

Chapter 1 - The Monster
Chapter 2 - Urban Exploration
Chapter 3 - The Red Calender
Chapter 4 - The Black Sea
Chapter 5 - My bloods still red
Chapter 6 - Molly
Chapter 7 - The Pharaohs cat
Chapter 8 - Molly's gift
Chapter 9 - Regret
Chapter 10 - We made out in the woods?
Chapter 11 - Aunt Boa
Chapter 12 - Family
Chapter 13 - Monster lane
Chapter 14 - Osiris
Chapter 15 - The girl with red eyes
Chapter 16 - The past
Chapter 17 - The monsters heart
Chapter 18 - Monsters
Chapter 19 - Memories
Chapter 20 - Nick wants to fight, again...
Chapter 21 - Learning curves
Chapter 22 - Hades History
Chapter 23 - Fish bowl wars!
Chapter 24 - Curses
Chapter 25 - You're only human
Chapter 26 - The laughter of insanity
Chapter 27 - Shattering
Chapter 28 - My little brother
Chapter 29 - Casey's Glitties!
Chapter 30 - The broken hearted
Chapter 31 - The rythem of the soul
Chapter 32 - To be king
Chapter 33 - The white fist
Chapter 34 - Chaotic good
Chapter 35 - Karma
chapter 36 - Leaving you alone
Chapter 37 - The Monster King
Chapter 38 - The Wolf king
Chapter 39 - Orion's Library
Chapter 40 - Rejection
Chapter 41 - Selfish curse
Chapter 42 - Legends
Chapter 43 - Vampire's and Werewolves
Chapter 44 - Hell
Chapter 45 - Meeting of the Guild masters
Chapter 46 - Emotional Support ghost
Chapter 47 - Snake tracks
Chapter 48 - The thing of many faces
Chapter 49 - Tower of monster's
Chapter 50 - Goodbye Monster
Chapter 52 - I don't remember you
Chapter 53 - Death siblings
Chapter 54 - Welcome to japan
Chapter 55 - Uncomfortable
Chapter 56 - Connections
Chapter 57- Novas heart
Chapter 58 - Nova vs the Pack
Halloween special: Bills house
Chapter 59 - Lonely Heroes
Chapter 60 - Monsters Kingdom
Chapter 61 - Karma's balance
Chapter 62 - The real me
Chapter 63 - The Bakenekos gift
Chapter 64 - Japan's Guardian
Chapter 65 - Kuchisake-onna
Chapter 66 - Goddess of death
Chapter 67 - Killers hands
Chapter 68 - Cats and Snakes
Chapter 69 - Serpens Caput
Chapter 70 - Visiting Nova
Chapter 71 - Novas pride
Chapter 72 - Alone
Chapter 73 - Retry
Chapter 74 - Parenting
Chapter 75 - Prince of Darkness
Chapter 76 - Fearful Venture
Chapter 77 - Snatch

Chapter 51 - Frozen solid

4 2 0
Por TheFallenRavens

-Nick's perspective, during Nyx's last night-

Screams bellowed from beyond the door that sent shivers down my spine. The glass revealed a woman with long hair running around my home, smashing everything that came within sight. 

"Ah, mom's having another episode." I mumbled. 

I reached for the door, but I couldn't get myself to grab the handle. What if she thinks I'm him again? What if she thinks I'm the attacker? I don't want to put her down again…

"You can't have my son!" Her voice boomed.

Then suddenly a lamp broke through our window. Which helped snap me back. You don't get a choice Nick. I snatched the door handle and flung it open. She rushed at me and I quickly met her in the middle. My heart raced as she glared at me with hate in her eyes. She swung her arm at me and scratched my face with her nails. My blood ran down my cheek, but the cut quickly healed itself after. 

"Osiris will hear about you stalking me! You hear me!" She roared and went to slap me again. However, I just caught her wrist, which prompted her to start punching my chest. "You won't get away with this!"

"I wish I knew who you were talking about.." I mumbled.

I took a breath and leaned back. Morphing my throat to that of the sirens. My eyes glanced down at my mothers. Staring at all the hate she held toward me, she didn't even know it was me right now. And I'm about to hurt her all over again. I took a breath and screeched, my soul's jingle bells ringing mixed with the siren's call. 

She screamed uncontrollably and grabbed at her head, but I kept her other arm in my grasp. My heart sank and my body shuddered as I put my mother to sleep with my sound. At least with the bells her ears won't bleed…

She soon went limp in my grasp and I pulled her in. Putting her into my arms like a princess. That's when I got a better look. Her hands were bloody and red, her night gown was filthy and torn. She hurt herself pretty bad this time. I walked her over to the couch and set her down on it. Taking her hair away from her face as he breathed softly. I bit down on my lip and tried to control myself. What kind of hell am I living in? 

You better be ready Jack Frost, you're not getting away from me again.

I hurried through the woods and followed the sound of a bustling party. To think since Monster lane's been closed the Sola elves actually have a popular bar now. Maybe they got the memo and started selling the hard stuff. 

Soon the forest around me started to change. The trees were replaced with mushrooms that were just as tall. The tops of each shroom had a shine to them, like someone installed neon lights in them. Which led me to the bar. It was exactly what I'd expect from an elf place. The building was a twisting tree that had scattered mushroom's all around it. Too with little furry creatures creepily running around it. I noticed a squirrel running up to one of the mushrooms on the tree and sniffing it, then its tail straightened out and it started to dance. Getting on its hind legs to do so. This place definitely had something special…

I came to the beautifully crafted glass door and shoved it open. Seeing a rather fun sight. Creatures of all shapes and sizes were scattered around. Then there were the Sola elves, almost all of them sitting in a corner amongst themselves. Eyeing and scoffing at all the monsters that were in here. 

My eyes scanned around the room till I spotted the white fluff of hair. Bingo. I walked through the crowd, shoving anything out of my way. A Satyr got snippy with me but I just back fisted him and he got quiet. Eventually eyes were on me as I came upon him, Jack Frost. 

He was sitting at the bar with a mug in hand and a girl wrapped around his arm. My eyes tailed over to the mug he had and I noticed it was the same dark blue drink with an odd little creature floating inside of it as yesterdays and the day before. It was so weird, to think this guy was some legend. Just chilling at the bar in joggers and a hoodie, looking like a college frat boy. I checked behind the counter and saw a Naga behind the bar, something you wouldn't normally see in Elf territory. That confirms it then, he's hopping only to bars that sell this thing.

Soon the frozen legend turned his head and rested his bold sapphire eyes upon me. It was a look of shock and disgust.

"Oh great Witch it's you again…" He grumbled. 

Without a word, I raised my fist and summoned scales over my arm. Panic riddled his face and I slammed my arm through his drink and the table. Catching not only him but everyone in the room's attention. 

"What the hell!" He yelled. 

"I get it now, you're running to every bar this drink is being sold at. Something that was special to Monster Lane." I moved my arm back and smiled at him. "So, you can keep teleporting if you want. But I'll just keep finding you and smashing your crappy drink. Eventually you won't be able to find it anymore. Or people will get tired of the cursed frosty snowman. Because I'll break everything you have, or care about till you talk to me."

He growled and stood up. "You're really starting to annoy me."

I stepped forward and glared into his eyes. "Do something about it."

He snapped his fingers and suddenly I dropped. The world turned blue for a moment, and it was like I was swimming in the arctic. Just as fast as it felt, the world came back to life and I was spat out back into the woods. But there were no mushrooms here. I landed on my feet and noticed a melting ice cream next to where I appeared. Then Jack came out soon after from the ice cream and landed a few feet away from me. 

"Do you know who I am?" He asked with clear annoyance. 

"Do I look like I care?"

"I'm the guy who caused the ice age, I'm the one who the guardians had trouble fighting in the rainbow war. I'm the-"

"Did. I. Ask? No, I didn't. I told you to tell me where the Crystal garden of lost memories is."

"You deaf? I don't mess with the Love guardians crap. You go to his domain, you figure it out."

Without another word I bolted after him. He flung out his hand and ice exploded from his palm. It was breaking open a fire hydrant of frost. However, I wasn't concerned in the slightest! The pressure threatened to shove me back, but I just morphed my muscles again and again until I was running through it. Once I was close enough, I leaped out from the ice and saw his bewildered eyes and bashed my fist into his face. He flew back and dropped onto the ground and managed to roll back to his feet. 

"What!? The temperature was so low! How did you…?"

I smirked and stomped on the floor, sending a wave of my own ice toward him. His ice exploded to life and crashed into my tidal wave of ice and they both shattered, sending ice everywhere. 

"Yeah, I like ice too." I said. 

He then flicked his wrist and suddenly a light blue blur came to my right and this warm sensation coated my arm. That's when I saw it, my arm was flying in the wind. The pain suddenly arrived but I forced my nerves off. Then I quickly tried to regenerate, but it didn't work.

"I know you Beast eater. Frozen cells can't regenerate. If your skin won't freeze, I'll just have to get under and make it freeze."

I morphed my head to that of a gator and leaned over, biting all of my shoulder clean off. Then quickly got to regenerating my arm back. 

"Then I'll just get to the cells that can regenerate!" I laughed.

He glared and I noticed more blades of ice shooting out from around me. I shifted my head back and quickly started dodging. Enhancing my hearing, allowing me to hear the crackling of the ice before it even formed. Which made dodging easy. 

I looked over and saw him running toward me now, and then he just exploded. Morphing himself into hundreds of shards of ice. A whole storm of them rushing toward me. I smiled at the storm and slammed my fist together.

"Hydra style!"  I yelled.

My body suddenly heated up and my neck extended. Four other head's sprouted from my shoulders and expanded out, the.blasted fire at the ice shards. Blocking the few from blasting right through my stomach. The shards soon changed course to around me and reformed themselves behind. They formed back into Jack, whose right arm was burned. 

"Man kid, you're really freaky.." He grumbled as he froze over his wound.

I laughed. 

"I'm actually having fun! You didn't think I looked you up before coming here!? You win every fight with your wave of Frost. It's unbeatable, even to some guardians. But, that doesn't mean crap to someone like me!"

I leaned back and all my heads blasted fire at him.  He broke back into ice and separated, flying around in bits and dodging. So, I retracted all the heads and changed back to the Sirens throat!

"Sirens style!" I yelled before I sent out a cry. Which visibly cracked all the ice around. 

However, the crackling sound of forming came from all around. I kept the cry going as the ice started to come, but it all shattered as soon it tried to form. Which subsequently created a misty coat in the air. I tried to switch my eyes but something hard bashed into my throat. I stumbled back and coughed. But immediately threw a kick where I thought he was at. 

"Ogre style.." I coughed out. 

Thankfully I hit something and I saw it fly back. Then I created wings on my arms and blew away the frosty mist. Seeing Jack on his knees and spitting up his lunch.

"You sound like an idiot, you know. Yelling out your attack like it's an anime or something."

I stepped forward and grumbled, getting my body to fix my throat. 

"The creatures that put up a good fight, they deserve to be remembered." I smiled. "So when I eat you, I'll call it the Frost style."

My throat changed to the flaming dragon and I leaned back, letting it shift. 

"Dragon style!" I yelled and leaned forward. 

A huge funnel of fire blasted off, consuming Jack and the entire forest behind. Catching everything on fire. But immediately after a crackling sound came and my leg was quickly chopped off. I changed to my crocks jaw, but my mouth was cut in two. He was summoning from the ice below me! I leaped back from another slash just in time. But another ice shard came as I was flying back. I shifted and  summoned wings. Barely dodging it. 

"Chimera style!" I yelled as a snake sprouted from my back, then I summoned the scales over my body. 

The snake head moved to bite my leg off, but Before it could someone grabbed it. I turned and saw Jack. I shifted my leg to an Ogres and aimed to kick him. 

"Ogre st-"

He suddenly vanished before I even touched him. How did I not hear him come!? Did he break apart!? Before I could think, a hand suddenly pressed against my stomach. Sending ice through me. I swung my arms around to grab him but he teleported again. Suddenly he was behind me and this wave of frost just hit me. I was fine, but my snake tail was frozen! He grabbed my head and I shifted back before he could freeze the gator head. But he just made a dome of ice around me and threw me down. Then stomped on my chest.

"Listen kid, you're good. I'll give you that. But you're not as good as you think." He said.

I tried to sit up but something was wrapped around my arms. When I glanced over I noticed there were ice chains holding me to the earth. 

"You think I'm-!?"

"Listen. I could send an ice shard through your organs right now, I could pop your head with the ice dome. Or I can bury and break you under the intense pressure of snow. Or teleport you away."

I glared at him and yanked my body forward.

"Kill me then! You don't have the balls to do it!" I yelled.

He sighed. "If you say so."

"Wait!" Suddenly a woman's voice broke through the woods. 

Jack turned away from me and looked back. And there shining in the darkness of the night, was Lumime.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

362 14 30
Ten years ago every creature, myth, and legend that you can think of, and some you have never heard of, decided to stop hiding and started attacking...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
281 77 23
Three personalities, two worlds, different goals but one fate, band to be bonded. ~•~•~•~ Deep in the oblivion of existence in the fairest and crazi...
279 33 14
Rachel lived her life growing up seeing things that others couldn't. Her parents initially thought their daughter had a superior imagination and cr...