Forbidden Desire

By Just_writing_a_bit

"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, onl... More

Chapter 2: Soccer practice
Chapter 3: First tension
Chapter 4: Thunderstorm
Chapter 5: Rainy nights
Chapter 6: Car ride
Chapter 7: The game is on
Chapter 8: Doubt
Chapter 9: Night out
Chapter 10: Bar
Chapter 11: Foretaste
Chapter 12: The talk
Chapter 13: Saturday
Chapter 14: First touches
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Good morning!
Chapter 17: Telling her
Chapter 18: Her hands on my body
Chapter 19: Afternoon
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Smart mouth
Chapter 22: Over the desk
Chapter 23: She knows?
Chapter 24: Ice cream bathtub
Chapter 25: Sick
Chapter 26: Taking care
Chapter 27: Back in class
Chapter 28: First date
Chapter 29: After date shenanigans
Chapter 30: At the club
Chapter 31: Such a tease!
Chapter 32: Teasing is for bad girls
Chapter 33: Wanda
Chapter 34: The game
Chapter 35: You'll have to keep it in your pants
Chapter 36: Dinner
Chapter 37: Arts and Crafts
Chapter 38: Taking it so well
Chapter 39: Principal's office
Chapter 40: Bad news

Chapter 1: A new class

12.1K 197 154
By Just_writing_a_bit

Pov y/n

My nerves act up a little as I step into the building. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself. This is the third time I'm doing this, why am I still nervous to start a new class?
It's not like the people in there will eat me alive or something. My eyes dart over the room numbers, to find the room I have my class in.

Foreign literature, there it is.

I step into the classroom and look around. There are already a few students sitting at the desks, either chatting with each other or being on their phone.
I look around until I find an empty table in the second row.

Maybe it would be smart to sit with someone who took this class for a bit longer, so I am not completely lost but I am too nervous to interact with people right now.
Somehow, it always makes me nervous to start a new class because I never know what to except and how the other students are. Good thing, I don't seem to be able to find a major that I'm really interested in then.
Yes, that was sarcasm.

I wish I was like Yelena, my best friend, who knew what she wanted to do since high school. She's studying computer science and for the first semester I went to the same classes as her, hoping they would be interesting to me as well, but they weren't.

The semester after that I tried math but it was horrible and I decided to take something completely different.
So, now I am sitting in foreign literature, unsure what to expect.

Slowly, more and more people fill the room and I look at the clock, only a few more minutes until it starts. I heard that the teacher is supposed to be a little strict but very good at her job, so I am looking forward to meet her, especially after the old professor I had last year.

Miss Romanoff is her name and something about the name sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.
I get everything out to take notes and nervously chew on my lip. My phone buzzes and pulls me out of my thoughts. I look at it and smile, Yelena texted me 'good luck'. She's really sweet and always supports me, no matter what I settle on. Sure, she was a little skeptical at first when I told her about my choice but she still told me to go for it.

I mute my phone, just to be sure it won't ring during class and divert my attention back to the front, just as the teacher walks in.
She gives a small smile to the class before walking to her desk and putting her bag down. Her beautiful red hair, falls in slight waves over her shoulders. She wears a black blazer, that surprisingly looks a little like leather, something I've never seen so far. Underneath it, she wears a white top and dark grey jeans, that hug her legs tightly. To top it off, she wears black high heels that I am impressed by, I could never walk on those.

"Welcome to a new semester, students." She greets us and walks around her desk to lean her backside against it, her palms resting on the flat surface behind her. Her green eyes scan the classroom. Her voice has a little rasp to it that honestly sounds pretty hot.

"As I can see, we have some new faces here, as well as old ones. To everyone who isn't new: welcome back. And to everyone who took this class for the first time: Welcome to foreign literature, I'm Professor Romanoff." She introduces herself and a tiny smile plays around her lips. A light mumble goes through the classroom, consisting of greetings.

"I hope we will have a successful semester." She concludes before grabbing a clipboard from her desk. While reading off the names and ticking them off on her list, her eyes dart to each student for a second, probably to try and remember their name.

"Y/n Y/l/n." She reads out and I unvoluntary get slight chills at the way she says my name, noticing the mildly Russian pronunciation of it, even though she doesn't have a Russian accent at all.

"Here." I say, feeling her eyes look at me intently.
It feels longer than a second and she slightly raises her eyebrows before continuing. I wonder what that's about.

But I don't really have the time to think further about it because soon after, she starts the class and I listen, not wanting to fall behind in the first day.

The subject honestly, is pretty interesting but I am still a little distracted by the redhead that's my teacher. I can't lie, she is darn attractive and hot. The way she carries herself, gives off authority and she moves around the room, knowing fully well that she somehow owns it. Her eyes are capturing and somewhat intense and I'm sure if she looked me in the eyes for more than five seconds, I couldn't hold it and had to look away.

She distracts me more than I want to admit and I internally tell myself, that I shouldn't look at my teacher like this. But again, something seems oddly familiar about her but I don't know what. Her face reminds me of someone but I haven't figured out of who.

When she chuckles a little at a joke someone made, I feel a little tingle in my stomach at that sound. Her smile is soft and so beautiful.
I shake my head a little to get that thought out of my head and concentrate back on the lesson.

It goes by quicker than I want and I pack my things together and get up. When I reach the door, I glance back at Miss Romanoff, who looks up from her desk and our eyes meet.
They are intense but friendly and I smile a little before leaving the room.

I want to bang my head against my locker. I only had one lesson with her so far and I am already finding my teacher attractive!

I mean, she is a very stunning woman, no doubt and if we would have met at a bar or something, I might would have talked to her but not with her being my teacher. Okay, I'm also not sure if I would have talked to her at the bar but I would have thought about it and made up a conversation in my head.

I walk down the hallway to one of my side classes, that basically go with most of the majors. And even if I usually don't find them boring, this time I can't really concentrate on what's being said because I think about Miss Romanoff and how she rested her elbows on her desk, slightly leaning forward when someone said something interesting.

Even though her top was white, I couldn't see the color of her bra, so the fabric must be quite thick.
God, what am I thinking? I'm not a horny teenager anymore.

Well, I also wouldn't say I am a grown adult but oh well, 21 isn't too bad. And about the horny part, can't deny that I sometimes get horny but who doesn't? And why am I thinking about this now?

I look at my notebook in front of me and notice that I still have my notes from the previous class open. We got told to buy a book for the next few weeks that we will work on, so I have to go to the bookstore today or tomorrow, just before the next class on Wednesday.

I try to concentrate back on the lesson and watch my teacher draw a map onto the board that doesn't really look like any continent but is apparently supposed to be Africa.
This teacher is a little older and not really my type, which is probably better because I just figured out that concentrating gets hard when you are attracted to your teacher.

It's dumb anyways because apart from the age difference, it would never work since we are not allowed to form any kind of relationship, that's not platonic.
If the situation was different, I would probably try to shoot my shot but it isn't and why am I even thinking about all of this?

I huff internally and turn the page on my notebook, ready to take a few notes during this lesson as well. When it's finally over, the minutes feeling way longer than in Miss Romanoff class, I get out and follow the stream of students outside to get some fresh air.

It's a really nice temperature and I hold my face towards the sun, enjoying the warm feeling. I stroll over the campus but stop in my tracks when I see the professor that didn't leave my mind since I had her.
She's walking next to another professor, talking about something. Her attention stays on the other professor, even when I pass by and I feel a little sad that she didn't notice me.

Which is a little dumb, since she literally saw me for the first time today and probably already forgot my name again.

I resist to look back at her and walk towards the science building, to see my best friend in front of it. She smiles when she detects me and I let the blonde pull me into a hug.

"Ready for lunch?" She asks in a good mood and I can't help it but to smile as well.

"Yes. I heard they have mac and cheese today." I share and grin when Yelena's face lights up and she takes my hand to drag me towards the cafeteria.
She really loves her mac and cheese, let's just hope they also have hot sauce. 

A/n: There it is, the first chapter of my professor x student story! I am impressed my self that I wrote this book within three weeks or so but I guess, here you go XD

I'm not sure about an upload scheduale yet, because the main book right now is still the Scarlett one but I'll see when I find time to edit the chapters for this, so I can publish.

I would love your opinions on this since it is the first teacher x student story I ever wrote.

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

About You By zel

Fanfiction

29.4K 1.2K 41
I pushed her off me and down to the floor, "don't touch me." "What the fuck is your problem?" Wanda sighed, standing up and brushing the dust off her...
28.7K 984 22
You never saw it coming, that's what you kept telling yourself, anyway. But the signs were always there, lingering beneath the surface, waiting to be...
5K 237 11
College. A horrendous prospect for any graduating high school student. But it's not so bad when you're going with your best friend... who's going to...
242K 9.2K 69
"You haven't done anything wrong Y/N," Natasha says softly. "Then why are you acting like this? Why aren't you looking at me?" I raise my voice. "Be...