๐”๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ โœฟ ๐๐€ ๐‰๐€๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By jisungiespace

โœฟ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โœฟ"๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„, ๐™ธ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ด๐™ป ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š„๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ฐ." More

โœฟ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฟ
โœฟ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฟ
โœฟ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โœฟ
โœฟ1
โœฟ2
โœฟ3
โœฟ4
โœฟ5
โœฟ6
โœฟ7
โœฟ8
โœฟ9
โœฟ10
โœฟ11
โœฟ12
โœฟ13
โœฟ14
โœฟ15
โœฟ16
โœฟ17
โœฟ18
โœฟ19
โœฟ20
โœฟ21
โœฟ22
โœฟ23
โœฟ24
โœฟ26
โœฟ27
โœฟ28
โœฟ29
โœฟ30
โœฟ31
โœฟ32
โœฟ33
โœฟ34
โœฟ35
โœฟ36
โœฟ37
โœฟ38
โœฟ39
โœฟ40
โœฟ41
โœฟ42
โœฟ43
โœฟ44
โœฟ45
โœฟ46
โœฟ47
โœฟ48
โœฟ49
โœฟ50
โœฟ51
โœฟ52
โœฟ53
โœฟ54
โœฟ55
โœฟ56
โœฟ57
โœฟ58
โœฟ59
โœฟ60
โœฟ61
โœฟ62
โœฟ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โœฟ
โœฟ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“โœฟ

โœฟ25

2.1K 102 341
By jisungiespace

Can we fix it?~

Jimin noticed how Eunseo had a frown on her face, sitting at her desk across the room. She nudged Aeri and pointed at her friend and later, decided to check up on her. They walked to her when the Japanese girl asked, "Hey, Eunseo! Did anything happen?"

Her head raised up as her lips curved down. "Guys, I did something terrible."

The two girls shared a look of confusion before asking her to explain.

"Today I yelled at Rowoon because he was asking about his... father. I just- I just became so angry and bursted out saying his Dad is dead and that he doesn't have a father."

Jimin and Aeri gasped together in shock. "No, why did you do that?", the ravenette asked.

"He is just a kid!", the other exclaimed.

"I know, I know. And I feel so bad now. He even told he hates me. My own child hates me." Her voice lowered into a whisper.

Jimin caressed Eunseo's hair and reassured, "It's okay. After work, talk to him nicely. He is a good boy and he will surely understand you. Don't get angry with him again."

She sighed and said, "I just- I just- I don't know. I knew this day would come one day when he would ask me about his Dad. But even remembering that asshole's face, makes my blood boil. You know how sometimes I just lie on my bed and stare at ceiling, regretting my life choices. I regret a lot meeting him. Because of that single person, I lost everything."

"Think about the good things too. Rowoon is there with you. Although he is part of him too but he will never be like him. He will grow up to be gentleman in the future. Mark my words."

The secretary nodded. "I will work hard to make him a good person. He is my everything now."

"So, don't worry too much. Don't take his word seriously. He is just a child. Buy him his favourite icecream today. See how happy he will get!", Aeri said her friend.

"Hi! Hello! Annyeong!" A familiar voice interrupted their conversation.

"Hi Jungwoo~", the girls greeted back, matching his tone.

"I bought some coffee because the coffee machine of our company broke", he said, faking a sad frown.

"Thank you~", they said after receiving one cup each from the male colleague.

At that time, the CEO of the company was passing by and saw his four employees chatting. Jaemin hid behind a big wooden wall which had pots of plants and books. He covered his face with a round pot, peeking through the leaves. He squinted his brown eyes, watching a certain girl.

"Oh Jungwoo! You coloured your hair?" The twenty-two-year old was amazed to see his hot red-coloured hair.

"You like it?", Jungwoo asked with a beam.

Eunseo touched his soft strands and answered, "Ofcourse! Red suits you."

From afar, the blond narrowed his eyes. 'Why is she touching his hair?'

"Yeah, I agree."

"Me too."

"By the way, Eunseo-ah, there's something near your ear." With that, the taller male leaned forward have a closer look and in order to remove it.

"Huh? Where?"

Jaemin's eyes widened as his grip on the pot tightened. 'What the hell! Why is he getting closer?!'

The red-haired guy's fingers brushed against her hair and later said, "Oh nevermind. It's just a mole. I never noticed it before."

Both of them shared a chuckle.

The blond on the other side, sighed in relief. 'I thought they almost kissed.'

"Kim Jungwoo!!!", a strict voice yelled right into the said boy's ear which made him startle and turn around with a salute.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Stop chatting with the girls and go back to work", the twenty-five-year old Sooah ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Being scared of the Director, he skipped to his seat.

"Girls, what about you? All work done?", she asked to the two ladies working under her.

"No ma'am", Jimin and Aeri said in unison.

"Then go!"

After they left, Sooah smiled at the secretary and said, "The kids are so evasive at work. You only work hard here."

"Harder than you?"

"Harder than me."

The two women shared a small laugh.

"Is the CEO treating you well. Not pressuring you much right? I see you all day working without any break."

"Ofcourse I have to because the CEO doesn't do his work at all." She half-laughed and shook her head. "It's just our company's anniversary is coming soon and the work load is more so I had to do overtime a lot these days."

Jaemin on the other hand, let out go of that pot and stood straight when he looked at his right and met with two female employees staring at him weirdly at the corridor who then bowed to him. The male got embarrassed and uttered shyly, "Good morning too" and ran into his office.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Eunseo was on her way to the third floor to their wedding clothes store. She entered the lift and turned around as she was just about to close the door when her eyes met with his chocolate orbs. The man who was whistling in the corridors, started running towards the elevator when she continuously clicked the close button. The moment the door was about to close, a foot in a black boot came in between. Later, a hand came in view and opened the door with strength. Finally, Jaemin entered and smiled cheekily. "Wanted to go without me? Not gonna happen now that I'm here."

She flashed a fake smile and moved to the side, pressing the '3' button. It was awkward- so awkward to be in this small space with this weird guy who happened to be her boss unfortunately.

The thick silence broke in a second when a deep voice spoke up. "So, what's happening between you and Jungwoo?"

The female snapped her head towards him. "What exactly do you mean by that?" Her one eyebrow lifted up.

"Who is he to you?"

"An amazing co-worker and a great friend."

He crossed his arms and fixed his tie. "Alright but you didn't have to use those adjectives."

"It's true though." She shrugged her shoulders.

"So... you two are not a thing, right?"

The girl furrowed her eyebrows. "Ofcourse not. Why would you think so?"

"Because he smiles at you."

"He literally smiles at everyone."

"No! He smiles at you as if his lips can reach his ears." He pulled the corners of his lips to portray what he was saying.

She giggled and asked, "What's with you if we were a thing?"

"But you are already committed."

"No, I'm not."

"Okay soon-to-be-committed."

"That also not."

He just simply nodded which made her raise her brow.

"Not telling something cheesy like 'You will soon be mine'?", she inquired, mimicking his deep voice.

"Just thinking about something."

"Hmm? What?"

He hesitantly asked after a pause, "Do you know Jeno?"

That single question changed her expression which didn't go unnoticed by Jaemin.

"Yes, he is your friend. I met him too."

"No, I mean did you know him before too?"

"No", she straight up denied.

The blond wanted to ask her something else too but a ding sound was heard, indicating that they reached their destined floor. The secretary first exited the elevator, followed by Jaemin as they entered the store.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Loud noises, screams, laughs were heard as soon as the children of the kindergarten were allowed to go to the playground during break time.

"Hi Jaerin~", a young boy said in an annoying tone.

The little girl and her friends turned back and narrowed her eyes. "Get lost, Changmin."

"Where's your crybaby friend?"

"Go away. Stop disturbing! You forgot that beating, right?"

"Hey! Talk to me properly. I'm older than you."

Jaerin held her waist and stood right infront of him, glaring into his eyes. Maintaining that eye contact, she stepped on his foot intentionally with a great force making him yelp in pain.

"Ouch!! Jaerin!!"

"Got your lesson? Now go back!"

"I just came to say that your friend is crying inside the tunnel."

"What did you do to Rowoon?"

"Nothing. I just saw him-"

The brown-haired girl pushed the taller boy and ran to the yellow tunnel and saw a crying Rowoon sitting while hugging his knees.

"Rowoon-ah~"

He looked at her through his wet eyelashes and his eyes were red and puffy.

Without any word, she just pulled him into a comforting hug. Jaerin pulled away and wiped his fallen tears with her tiny hands. "Now tell me why you are crying."

The black-haired boy shook his head, not wanting to tell anything.

Without wasting any second, she dragged him out of there and took him to the staff room. "Ma'am!!!"

Joy looked down and saw two kids. "What happened? And why is Rowoon crying?"

"I don't know. He is not telling. May be he will tell you", the girl said.

"Okay, you go. Let me see." Joy picked up Rowoon amd put him on her lap, caressing his hair. "What's wrong Rowoon? Did someone hit you?"

He shook his head as a 'no'.

"So, did anyone tease you?"

He again shook his head.

"So, will you share it with ma'am?", she asked in a sweet voice.

For the third time, he shook his head.

"Here, this lollipop is for you." The woman gave him one lollipop among many she had on her desk. "Now tell me."

"I am a bad boy."

"Why do you think so?"

"Mommy got angry with me."

"Did you do something wrong?"

"I only asked about my father. Everyone has a father except me."

"So, she got angry because you asked about your father?"

"Hmm..." He just nodded, not looking up.

Understanding the situation a little bit, the lady said, "Rowoon, Mommy probably had some reason why she didn't tell you about your Daddy. I guess when you will become a big boy, she will tell you for sure."

"Really?" The boy looked up with teary eyes.

"Yes!" She smiled at him.

"So, then I can meet Daddy?"

"Umm maybe... if you stay as a good boy and listen to Mommy."

His eyes sparkled in excitement. "I will be a good boy!!!"

Joy hugged the kid with warmth and love.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

4 p.m.

"Sir, I have a favour to ask you", Eunseo said as soon as she entered the office of her boss.

Jaemin looked up from his computer and straightened up with a raised eyebrow. "And what is it?"

"Can I take my leave a bit early today?", she asked with a bit hesitation.

"May I ask what for?"

"Umm personal reasons, Sir."

"I'm sorry but I can't allow that", the blond rejected her offer with a stern face.

"What? But-"

"No more buts Miss Lee. This is my company. You have to do what I say atleast in this building."

Her lips parted an inch with her eyebrows pulled together.

"Also, take these files and correct the errors here", he said, taking out ten files from the drawer and handing them to her.

The brunette left the room with a bunch of thick files and a rage of anger. "How he remembered about these?", she muttered under her breath and furiously walked to her seat.

On the other hand, the CEO rotated in his chair and continued playing his game instead of doing work as usual. "What? Personal reasons? Really personal reasons?! I would have let her leave if she told me the reason. She doesn't trust me or what?" He snorted.

One hour passed and the employees started to leave.

"Eunseo, you are not going home?", Aeri asked.

"Nah. Probably overtiming today", the girl replied, not moving her eyes from the papers.

"What? But what about Rowoon?", Jimin questioned.

"Can you pick him up and take him to your house?", she requested.

"Umm sure but you need to talk to him. He is not like other kids. He won't forget what you said in the morning."

"That's why I'm very frustrated. I wanted to leave early but now I can't because of that stupid boss of mine."

The girls sighed and the ravenette said, "What else can be done? Complete your work faster and get home."

"Yeah bye!"

"Bye!" With that they left.

"Done!" Eunseo exhaled out and slammed the table lightly. She hurried up to the office and put all the files on the table, gaining his attention.

"All done?"

"Yes! So, I can leave now?"

"No! Here's few more." He slid more documents forward on the table.

"What?" The secretary opened the file and looked at him with a shocked face. "Excuse me, Sir. But these are your works which should have been done last week."

"So? I am telling you to do it!"

She gripped the file with a great force that it got crumpled at the sides. She closed her eyes in frustration. "I won't do it. I am not paid to do your stuffs."

"Secretary Lee, you know with whom you are talking?"

"You are my boss but you don't like one", she snapped.

He stood up in shock. "Miss Lee!!!"

"You know what? Your father was a better CEO. Whereas you play game instead of work and pressurize your staffs. You are just good for nothing!!!" She was not in the right state of mind. All she wanted to go home and meet Rowoon and tell him how sorry she was. This whole week wasn't that good for her either because this was the third time in a week she had to do overtime. Because she genuinely cared for the company, thought about Chairman Na who helped her in her hard times and Rowoon who needed to have a better life than her.

'You are just good for nothing!!!' Her words kept ringing in his ears. 'She also thinks that way.'

"For once, can you stop irritating me with those filthy behavior of yours. Stop flirting with me! Stop using sweet words! Because believe me I may fall for you and end up getting hurt again. And I don't want that."

"Eunseo..."

"I just want peace in my life."

Jaemin sighed when he saw her sad face mixed with anger and frustration. Her voice echoed in the silent room. After a long pause, he finally managed to say, "It totally sucks to work under the guy you rejected once right?"

Eunseo's expression changed into a shocked face. Her eyebrows were knitted together with her mouth parting apart. She took a step back in confusion. "W-What? What did you say?"

"I was really that less important in your life that you don't even remember me." His lips curled down, hands going inside his pocket.

"Who are you really?"

"Na Jaemin. That Jaemin from your drawing school. That Jaemin who foolishly thought you were my good friend. That Jaemin who had a crush on you."

Eunseo just stood there, utterly shocked and loss of words. Her eyes just traced over his face to see any hint whether it was any kind of joke.

How was 2 BADDIES???
It was pretty cool and the MV was the most neo mv ever

Top 3 tracks?

Who owned this era?

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
34.6K 1.9K 11
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„.โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ...
69.9K 2.3K 17
โ™งแด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, แดกแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“ษชษดแด… แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› . . . . แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดกแด€ส ษชs ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡. โ—‡ส™แดแดแด‹ โ–ช2 (uษดsแด›แดแด˜แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡)
451K 14.4K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.