Serena

By ariesaf

I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. Hi... More

Important!
1.
2.
3.
His POV
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
His POV
12.
13.
14.
15.
His POV
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

19.

588 14 8
By ariesaf

July 4th

" Good morning beautiful " Atlas whispers into my ear before giving it a soft kiss. I open my eyes and I turn towards him.

" How did I get so lucky? " I say pretending to think.

" It is not you that is the lucky one, Serena " he says before getting out of bed.

" Are you up for a prank? " he says looking at me in the mirror as he pulls a shirt on.

I nod my head and I pull on some comfy shorts before we head downstairs. I see Vera is making us breakfast and she tells us Elias is still asleep.

Atlas then fills Vera and I in in the plan and she tells us to record it.

I grab the oil from the shelf while Atlas fills up a bucket up ice cold water , and I head into Eli's room. He's a very deep sleeper so we have nothing to worry about , and I begin pouring the oil on his wooden floors.

Soon enough Atlas comes in and carefully steps over the oil before leaning over Eli's sleeping figure.

" One , two , three "

" WHAT THE FUCK "

Atlas and I quickly step past the oil and run out of Elias's room and I begin recording him from outside the door.

Eli shoots out of bed and instantly slips , falling on his ass with a loud thud.

" FUCK "

He gets up again and tries to run for it , and instead belly flips onto the floor. He groans loudly before rolling over in defeat.

" SERENA! " he shouts

Atlas and I are laughing hysterically and Eli finally sees us.

" Oh you two are dead " he says getting up

He takes off again and soon enough , his feet are flying in the air as he falls down again.

" BABY " he yells

Vera comes up and she begins laughing at the scene before helping him up and into the bathroom.

——

" Happy 4th of July " Atlas says to me as we lay on the beach and watch the fire works.

I kiss him on his cheek before laying back on his chest and watching the fire works light up the sky.

In this moment , I feel complete. It's not because of modeling or the Florida air , but because of Atlas. If I had to give up everything for him , I would.

" I love you , Atlas "

He immediately sits up and I do the same , looking at him. He looks into my eyes before cupping my face with both hands

" Say it again? "

" I love you "

His lips are on mine instantly as I say this and I can feel all of the love and passion in this kiss. He pulls away from me and smiles at me showing his perfect teeth

" I love you too Serena "

July 6th

I look at Atlas's sleeping form before I get up and head towards the bathroom. I quietly close the door and get the package that came in the mail earlier out of the cabinet and I open it to see the fake tarantula.

Hehe

He will be waking up any minute now , so I hurriedly place the spider on my pillow since he's facing that way and I go into my closet to get some clothes for the day.

I hear shuffling on the bed and I have to stifle a laugh as I turn the nozzle on the shower and wait for it to heat up.

Soon , I see the steam and I hop in the shower.

I begin washing my hair before I hear a scream.

" SERENA! "

Heavy footsteps run towards the bathroom before I hear the door open and close. Suddenly a naked Atlas hops into the shower with me and looks at me with wide eyes.

" There's a spider on our bed " he whispers.

" Why are you whispering baby? " I say with a laugh.

" That's what you're worried about?! "

I begin laughing again before I continue to shower and Atlas showers as well. After many kisses and encouragement later he has finally stepped into the bedroom and there is the oh so terrible spider.

" Kill it " he says handing me a shoe

" No! " I say as I get closer and pick it up

" Baby " he says

I turn around and I begin walking closer to him.

" Baby don't "

He takes off running and I chase him throughout the house.

He is at a dead end as he steps into the laundry room and he looks at me dead in the eyes before smacking the fake spider out of my hand.

" You think it's funny? " he says as I laugh

" I'll show you what's funny " he says

——

" Take it Serena " he says as he pounds into me

I'm a whimpering mess as Atlas has both legs over his shoulders and his hand is wrapped around my throat.

" If you make another sound I'll stop " he says

I bite my lip to hold back my moans as he thrusts into me harshly before flipping me over

" Ass up "

He slams back into me and pulls my hair back as he fucks me. I feel my orgasm coming fast and he notices this as he begins rubbing and pinching my bud.

I come hard and he doesn't stop or slow his pace as my come drips down my thighs. He smacks my ass harshly before gripping it and using that to thrust into me harder.

My body is at his complete mercy as he does this and I feel my knees weakening more each moment until he moans and I feel his seed coat my insides.

" I fucking love you " he says as he kisses my ass and flips me back over.

" I love you more "

July 10th

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR ISLA , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU "

I hug my best friend tightly as she blows out her candles and cheer for her. Vera cuts the cake and passes around some plates. Soon we are laughing and in deep conversation before Atlas abruptly stands up.

" I've gotta take this love " he says kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

It's been a while since Atlas has been on the phone and we're now giving Isla her gifts. For her birthday, I contacted her agent and got some photos of her most recent shoot. I then blew up those photos and framed them for her.

She tears up when she looked at the photos and hugs me.

I feel my phone vibrate and I pull away from Isla to see Atlas has messaged me.

Honey: Bathroom , now

I excuse myself to the bathroom and as soon as I walk inside , Atlas closes the door and bends me over the sink.

He looks angry but instead of questioning him I let him use me in whatever way he needs. So I arch my back and pull my dress up , showing him I don't have any underwear on.

He groans before pulling his pants down and licking his hand before rubbing my sex.

" Of course you're already wet for me " he says before slamming into me.

The whole sink moves as he does this and he pulls my hair back so that I am looking into the mirror.

" Watch while I fuck you "

He places his hand around my throat and gently squeezes as his other hand is gripping my ass. He then puts two fingers into my mouth and I begin sucking on them.

I moan loudly as his fingers reach the back of my throat and his dick was repeatedly hitting my g spot. He quickened his pace and a few things fall off the counter as he does but neither of us care.

My orgasm hits me hard and fast as does his. We both ride out our highs before he gently turns me around and cups my face

" Are you okay? "

" Of course baby , are you? " I say worriedly

" Nothing to worry about " he says kissing my head.

Atlas's POV

Earlier:

" Son "

" Father "

" Listen to me Atlas. Have flings , many at the same time if you'd like , but not a relationship. I will not let you destroy this business and everything I have built for some girl. "

" She is not just some girl, and I'm in love with her. "

" It's only been a month almost two Atlas! This isn't love , just lust. You will leave her , or I will hand the business down to Mark. "

" You've got to be joking! I am your son , you made me spend my whole life working for your position and you want to take it away because I'm in love with Serena? "

" Im all but joking. Enjoy your summer , and then it's business Atlas " he says before hanging up

July 11th

At the penthouse...

" I want you to meet my mom " Atlas says as we lay in bed.

" I'd love to! From what I've heard, she's a lovely woman. " I say sitting up and looking at him.

" Let's fly there and surprise her " he says with a smile.

" Now?! " I shout

" Now " Atlas says with a smile

I race to my closet to pack while Atlas books us a flight.

I'm so excited to meet his mom. He talks about her heavily and she seems like a remarkable woman.

I feel so vulnerable around Atlas but I trust him with my heart. I think that's why it's so easy for me to say yes to anything he thinks of , unless it's something stupid like cliff diving.

Definitely not doing that.

" Two tickets left for tomorrow at 4:00 AM " he says

" Buy them! " I shout

" Elias! Come here " I say

Elias comes into the room and I tell him to come into the closet.

" Why are you packing? "

" We're going to surprise his mom in New York! Is that okay? "

" Of course that's okay Serena , Vera and I will take care of this place. When will you be back? "

" Sunday evening probably , our flight is tomorrow at 4:00 AM. "

Elias helps pack up Atlas's things so I can get my stuff together and we eventually finish.

Sooo.. filler chapter!!
Let the drama commence. 🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
854K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...
1.8K 151 8
"I hate that you can see right through me" "The feeling's mutual" She was scarred from the event that occurred the summer before college. Thre...