The Possessive Duke

By sweetchoclate9

Lucas Alberto. The Devilish Duke. That's what everyone calls him. And he is a devil like everyone says. He is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Author's Note: New Story
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
EPILOGUE
Possessing The Brat

Chapter-28

24.3K 855 51
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-28

Annabelle Piccolo's POV

"Thank you." I say as I get out of the car. Lucas is holding the door for me. Once I am out, he closes the door and sighs. It's night time now and everyone left for home. Papa is still in the hospital. Since we can't visit him today we all decided to go to the hospital early morning tomorrow. Lucas offered to drop me home. My mind is fogged with all the thoughts.

I can't stop thinking about what Felisa said. Lucas has been patient and let me try to sort my thoughts out. He held my hand throughout the whole ride and kept kissing my hand to keep me anchored. I pull put the keys from my bag and climb up the two steps to the front door. He follows me behind. My heart is racing as I think of what to do.

I just can't bring myself to break up with him. Not when we have just conquered all our fears... all my fears. He has been supportive and patient standing by my side. I can't just do it. I pull out the key from my bag and my hands are shaking. The fact that if I don't break up with him, Felisa might do something to harm him is eating me. I pull out the key and try to insert the key in the hole.

The air around me suddenly feels cold. Tears pool my eyes and I try to blink them away. A warm hand covers mine and I feel him behind me. His closeness brings warmth. He guides my hand to the hole and unlocks the door. He pushes the door and it creaks open. I feel like I might break down any second now. I bite my lip to hold myself.

Raining starts dribbling. I am suddenly lifted off my feet and carried inside. He switches on the lights and kicks the door close. He sits in the living room sofa and settles me in his lap and adjusts me so that I fit perfectly. Once I am settled, he meets my eyes. His hands are around my waist.

"Tell me what's bothering you?" He asks and I want to just cry in his arms. Instead I just look away. He puts his finger under my chin and makes me look at him. "Tell me." I sigh and put my head on his chest. He soothes me.

Come on, Anna! You are not supposed to get closer to him! You are supposed to break up with him!

My mind runs different scenarios on how to tell him, what happens if I tell him and I know how he will not accept it. I get off his lap and he frowns at me.

"I need to use the washroom." I say and run to the washroom. I am sure he sat there dumbfounded. I never behaved that way around him. It's always us all over each other. We are always open to each other. Our eyes speaking, our hearts listening and our thoughts syncing. I am about to turn around to leave, but he stops me by holding my wrist. I turn to meet his eyes.

Angel. His eyes are calling me. I don't reply.

"I will be back in a minute." I get my hand out of his hold. My heart aches. I got to the washroom and close the door before leaning against it. Tears fall freely and I bite my lip to not make any sounds. The rain outside intensifies and I am thankful for it as I let out a small sob so he couldn't hear me.

I go to the mirror and look at myself. I look tired, exhausted and beaten. My eyes are red and my face has turned a bright pink as I try to suppress my sobs. Tears keep falling. The ache in my heart is growing. It takes over my body and I feel this heavy... heaviness in my throat as I pent up all the emotions. I should control them. He can't hear me. If he does, he will not leave.

I wait for a few minutes in the washroom, calm myself down and then wash my face with cold water. Once I am done, I dry my face and unlock the door to go out. Switching off the light in the washroom, I turn around to find Lucas. He is leaning against my desk with his legs crossed and his hand under his chin and a finger near his lips. He has removed his coat and his sleeves are folded up to his elbows.

He knows something is not right. He knows this more serious. He looks determined to make me say it and I am determined to make him leave. Instead of going to him, I just stand there awkwardly. He pushes himself off the desk and walks to me. As he nears me, my heart beats faster and I say the words that are on the tip of my tongue. I muster up my courage to say them.

"We should break up." As I say those words, I see that he does not stop coming to me, instead he picks up his pace, nears me and back me up against a wall. His expression turns murderous and now I am scared on how to convince this man. He takes my hands and holds them above my head. His eyes are boring into mine.

"You say that one more time and I will kill someone." His voice is so calm and scary. I gulp. "You are Mine!" The authority is clear in his voice. "You think you can break up with me and walk away?" He asks mockingly. His eye brows are scrunched and his face looks deadly. I just stare at him. We both know that there is no space for that word in this relationship."

I know. I know, Lucas!

"What did she threaten you with to make you say this to me?" He asks and I know he knows that I am affected by Felisa's words.

"Lucas." His name leaves my lips in a whisper and he sighs before loosening his hold on me.

"I thought you had more trust in me." His words cut me deep.

"I do." I want to touch his jaw and calm him.

"Take back what you said." He orders. I stay silent. "I know this is not you speaking. That bitch implanted some stupid ideas in your head!" His language makes me gasp. "Fuck! You know I can make things right. Take it back!"

"I can't! Just leave me and go!" I cry out as tears start falling. I want to sob and make him stay.

"Do you know what you are saying right now?" He asks and I look down nodding my head. "Fucking look at me and say that you do not want me." He demands. He knows I can't do that.

"Please don't."

"Just tell me what she scared you with, Angel." He nearly pleads. She scared me with your life!

"She didn't scare me." He scoffs at my words and I close my eyes. I can't even lie properly. "We are not meant to be together. I am not even half par to your status."

"Stop that shit right now, Angel!" He threatens me. "Not my status? Is that something she said?"

I shake my head.

"Where the fuck is this coming from?" He asks as he lets me go and runs a hand through his hair. "This is not my Angel who fought her fears and everyone to be with me. I need my Brave girl right now." He turns to me and holds my arms. "Be brave enough to tell me what happened. Let me take care of the rest. I am here for you, Angel." He urges me.

Oh Lucas! Please don't push me. I will break! Your Brave girl is trying to be courageous to figure out his whole situation. Once I do, I can explain everything to you.

"Why don't you just drive a knife through my heart?" He slaps his chest and sob leaves my mouth. He holds the back of my head and tugs it as he fists my hair. "Like fuck, I will let you go." I open my mouth to say something, but he stops me. "You want to escape me? You have to kill me first."

"Lucas." The look in his eyes... Oh God! He turns me around and pushes me up against the wall. It's like he is very angry, he is trying to be less rough with me, but he can't stop himself. I can feel his pain more than I feel my own.

"Take it back." He demands again. His hand slides down and he commands again. "Take. It. Back." He spits out every word.

"I-I c-can't." I am barely able to form words. There is silence for a brief minute before I hear a sound of slap. I gasp. That's when I realized he has lifted my dress up and slapped my butt. It doesn't hurt though. "Please." I plead.

"You want to kill me? Is that it?" He asks like I am torturing him.

"No!" I break free from him and stubbornly stand in front of him. "We have to break up, please." I look into his eyes as I plead. I don't know how else to convince him. We both know whatever reason I would tell him, it's going to be a lie. There is no point in lying to him. He let's go of my arms. I know he is not going to leave and I know if I don't break up with him Felisa would harm him. Her words ring in my head.

"Your choice. You can choose to either save him or put his life in danger. The longer he is with you, the more danger he is in."

"I am not breaking up with him."

"As you wish." She gives me her sinister smile. "You know how much I loved your father. I didn't care about him when it came to Gemma. What makes you think I would care for any of you?"

Fear seeps through my mind and body. The rational part of me wants to tell him everything, but my heart is scared of him getting hurt. A sob leaves my mouth as I look at him. He looks like he is in pain as tears fall out of my eyes freely. I slide down to the floor exhausted and not knowing how to deal with the situation.

Lucas wouldn't leave me no matter what I do. It is not an option for us both. We are in this forever and we both know it.

I can't break up with him for any reason and right now, I don't even know how to tell him the reason that's standing between us.

If I don't break up with him, Felisa would... I don't even know what she has planned to harm him. She could harm him personally or professionally. She could defame him with false reasons. I don't know. My mind runs all kinds of scenarios she could harm him. I don't want that for him. Not because of me.

My chest gets too heavy with pain and I cry.

"Please... G... Go." I manage say in between my sobs and he puts a hand on my head after a few seconds. I greedily feel comfort in his touch and stop crying for a second.

"Angel, like everyone said, you are dating a Devil. You don't need to fear anyone with me by your side."

When I don't speak, he moves and leaves the room. As soon as I hear the front door being shut, all the emotions that I have been holding down hit me and I sob and sob.

My love for him makes me feel angry. I want to shake Felisa and ask her what she gets from all this. I look up while crying and find Lucas's suit. He left it behind. Going to it, I grab it and sniff it immediately to breath in his scent. It calms me a little and I lie on the bed holding onto his suit like it's a life jacket that would bring me out of this situation.

I lie there like that for nearly an hour. Just crying and staring at the ceiling. As I turn with his suit still in my hands, I find a picture of Mama, Papa and me. They are both holding me. All of us are smiling. Happy. It brings a memory back.

"Mama, are you and Papa still fighting?" I ask as I braid my dolls hair. I am getting pretty good at it. She pulls down her book and looks at me. A smile appears on her face. I smile along with her. Her smile is so contagious.

"No, Sweetie. We are not." Papa comes from behind her and kisses her forehead. He sits on the chair beside her and just keeps staring at her. Mama is smiling. I giggle. Everyone is happy. The sound makes Papa look at me and he smiles too.

"Ok. You were angry yesterday." I mention still braiding my doll. My concentration is back to what I am doing.

"Anna, Sweetie, can you come to Mama once?" I nod my head at Mama, take my doll and got to her. Once I reach her, she has me sit on her lap. I settle in happily. "My lovely, Anna. You need to know that even if we fight, it's is because we love each other. Okay?"

"Why would you fight if you love?" I don't understand. Papa laughs.

"Good question. My Little Princess is smart." He says patting my head and I feel proud. I am smart! A grin sits on my face making him smile.

"Because in anger and fear we sometimes forget that you and the person you love are on the same team. You fight with one another but the problem does not go away." How can they forget that if they love? "In love, you can run to the person that loves you. You can take advantage of it. That's the beauty of Love. You have someone fighting for you and with you no matter what."

"So, I can go to the person I love with my problems?" Is that okay

"Of course. Whom do you go to when you want something?" She asks. I answer immediately.

"You." She chuckles. "And?"

"Papa!" I point at Papa, who takes my hand and kisses it.

"Right? Do you love us?"

"I do, Mama! I love you both!" I jump to hug her. She holds me tightly. Papa chuckles.

"We love you more than life, my Anna!" She tells me and I smile.

"I know, Mama!" I giggle and they both laugh.

"Just like this, you will find someone that will love you more than anything in this world." I look at her not understanding what she is saying. Why would they love me? Who would love me like Mama and Papa does? "When you find that person, always fight anything together, not against each other." She tells me and I just stare at her. I don't know what she means.

"Okay, Mama." I go back to braiding. Papa pulls me in his lap and tickles me. I giggle and giggle. "Pa-Papa!"

"My Little Belle!" He kisses my face and I look at Mama who is grinning at us. I wish to find someone who looks at me like Mama is looking at us.

I gasp and sit down with the suit still in my hand. I bring it to my nose, smell it and hug it to my chest. The memory that I just brought so much back.

The relationship that we have, the trust that we built, the understanding that we have and everything... I can't just let it go. Even for a minute. Even for a second. I can't let others win in our relationship. I can't let anyone define what we have. If we are going to die, I will die together with him. Be it for a second or forever.

I can't let Felisa take the only thing that I have wanted my whole life. I can't let her take Lucas away from me. Will find a way to figure it out. Some way. I don't know. I can't hurt Lucas like this. I need to tell him. I need to give him a choice. Not in the matter of putting his life in danger. But in the matter of figuring a way out. We will survive this.

I don't care if I am being selfish. Every nerve in my body is craving to have Lucas by my side.

My Lucas. In my Arms. Right now!

Fuck the world! Fuck everything! I don't care anymore!

I run to the living room and turn my bag upside down. All the contents fall out and I pick out my phone and dial his number. He picks up at the first ring and my heart runs. A sob leaves my mouth. I am still holding his suit to my chest like it's the most precious thing. I hope it's not too late.

"I am sorry." I heave in between sobs. "I am sorry, Lucas. Come ba-" The front door thrusts open and there he stands, all wet from the rain. His hair is sticking to his forehead. I stand up in shock.

Before I know we are hurrying towards each other and are in each other's arms. He hugs me so tight. I thank the God that I am not too late. His scent engulfs me, he engulfs me and I am happy again.

"I am sorry, Lucas."

"I am so angry at you, Angel." He murmurs still holding me like I would change my mind again if he doesn't.

"I know. I am angry at me too." I let her get to me.

"Good." He whispers and pats up left hip. "Up." He commands and I obey. I wrap my legs around him and he carries me to the bedroom. He puts us both together on the bed somehow still not letting me go and we both snuggle, cuddle and move around the bed.

We sniff each other like we have been away for ages. Our bodies mould together in a perfectly fitting way. Not sexually, just... Just... The fact that we even have to break up because of something for even an hour is not normal for us.

"You say break up one more time and I will seriously kill someone." He says after a while and I pull away to look at him.

"I am stupid." I agree.

"You are." He agrees too and I smile. "I wanted to kill Felisa when you said that. I know she must have said something to have you say that to me." I nod my head. "That fucking bitch!" I gasp.

"Lucas!"

"Oh cursing her is the least of our problems right now. What did she threaten you with?" He asks. We are still on the bed in each other's arm never wanting to let go. His hand is on my hip possessively.

"Before I answer that, tell me, how did you get here so fast?" I was too happy to feel surprised when he opened the door.

"I was in the car waiting outside." He sounds so sincere. "I knew my brave Angel wouldn't let me go. You just needed a little time to see that." He says confidently as he puts a trendily of my hair behind my ear and kisses my cheek. My heart flutters and my love for him makes me wants to bleed for him. Everything is back to normal.

"Lucas." Hi name leaves as a whisper. He waited for me outside. He waited for me to get back to my senses. He never lost his trust in me even when I nearly broke it. I am so lucky to have him. Mama! I found a man who loves me just like Papa loves you!

"What are you thinking?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Just how happy my Mama would be to meet you." He grins at my words.

"I would charm her too." I chuckle at his words. "Just like I charmed her daughter." I hit his chest playfully and hide my face in his chest. "Do you know how happy I am that you waited for me?"

"I know you would do the same. You waited for me for more than ten years." I waited for him every day, every second, carrying his smile and his memory in my mind.

"You came back for me... both the times." He stares into my eyes as I lift my head.

"Everytime. I would." He declares and I lose my heart to him all over again. "Now tell me what happened." He asks softly, urging me to tell him. I take a deep breath. I move even closer to him if that's possible. He holds me close and kisses my forehead again.

"She is the one who changed Papa's pills." Her confession is still reeling in my head. He doesn't seem shocked, but nods his head waiting for me to continue. "I heard her speaking to someone as she said that. She said she has a Plan B." My breath stops as I look at him. He frowns. "It is hurting you." I wait for his reaction, but he just chuckles. Now I frown.

"That much was expected. Even though she tried it's not possible for her to do that."

"She sounded really confident about it. It did not seem like an empty threat." The anger in her eyes... I still remember that. He kisses my lips lightly bringing me back.

"Then we need to come with a plan." He says and I look at him curiously.

"A plan?" I ask and he starts playing with my hair. He plays with it around his fingers and kisses it.

"Yes. One that will make her fall in her own pit."

"What do you mean?" I am about to sit up, but he stops me and pulls me closer.

"You are not allowed to leave my arms until I say so. So you better stay right where you are." I blush and kiss his chest. He sighs and moves in a way that his bulge presses against my core. My legs are over his hip so I can feel him directly. His hand reaches over my butt he has slapped a while ago and he swiftly lifts my dress up and runs his palm smoothly over my ass cheek caressing it. I bite my lip to stop a moan and he grabs my ass and pulls me close to feel him even more near my core. I want to rub myself on him.

"Luuucas." I only say his name that way when he is giving me sheer pleasure.

"There's my name the way I love it." He murmurs. His voice is doing things to me. "Had it been just a day that I announced to the world you are my girl?" He asks. I wonder about it too. It was such a long day.

It was just his morning we went public in front of the media, then Papa got the ache in his chest, he is admitted into the hospital, I find out Felisa is the one that changed Papa's pills, she threatened me, I broke up with Lucas and we are back together again here. I can't wait for it to end!

"Then again, my girl broke up with me in the same day." He pats my ass cheek right where he spanked me earlier.

"I am sorry." I do feel guilty. The fact that he waited for me... We are strong, we will be strong. I love him and he loves me. Nothing can break us now.

"You can make it up to me." He teases and I look up eager to make it up to him.

"Anything." I look into his eyes as I say it. He needs to know I mean it. He just stares into my eyes for a few seconds and an evil glint forms in his eyes.

"We should have make up sex." My mouth gapes open at his words and I hide my face in my hands. He laughs and I peek between my fingers to see his face. He looks so beautiful. As soon as he looks down at me again, I close my fingers and he holds my wrist to pry my hands away from my face. "You can't escape this." He takes my hand away from my face.

"Only if you tell me what your plan is." I need to know. He bites his lip and I nearly lose my senses. He is so sexy! He chuckles.

"Thank you, Angel." He says and I frown. My eyes widen as I realize that I said it out loud. No. Please! This is too much of an embarrassment. I try to pull away but he holds me in place. "Like I said, you are not leaving my arms until I say so." I look up at him. "Now about my plan." I listen attentively. "She wanted us to break up?" He asks rhetorically, but I still not my head. "Then we will act like we broke up."

"What?"

"I am going to have so much fun sneaking behind her back." He smiles as he turns me on my back, climbs on top of me and starts kissing me till I lose my senses. He stops in the middle and looks into my eyes.

Angel. He calls.

Yes. I am here. I reply with a smile and he leans down to take my mouth and me. I give in to him as always.

We are together now. Everything can wait.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

There is just so much emotion between these two. Finding courage for your love is the strongest thing you can do.

Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 164 12
Mackenzie and Dante have known each other for a few years, but Mackenzie knows better than to get involved with Dante, she has watched him go throug...
102K 2.1K 13
It's the Duke. He's standing over me, his lips a slip away from mine. "Give in to me Delilah," he said lowly, his minty breath teasing the flesh of m...
546K 20.3K 22
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their world, it's rare for someone to remain so...
7.7M 216K 47
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes to an auction with his father. No one c...