Loving a killer isn't bad (re...

By Phan_Howtler

❌❌THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS TWELVE LMAO IM SO SORR❌❌❌Your always depressed. You cut yourself for the escape... More

A/n
Chapter one
Chapter two
A/N
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five special christmas tea party
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
A/n
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
THE WEDDING
Honey moon
Pregnant? And bad news?
Its the time...
Funeral
Future
A/n
author chan
its me!
Author's note
sorry again

Authors note

91 0 2
By Phan_Howtler

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long fucking time, I've been depressed and shit, and dealing with my best friend/sister The_Fluffy_Killer breakups and rough times. I have also been dealing with my own relationship. which I don't get to see my boyfriend that much because of his baseball and football practices ( auto correct almost made me say fatball XC ) well I hope you line this chapter and I promise k will start updating sooner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.6K 24
You were just a normal girl with a normal life until one day you were bitten by a hideous beast. Your life becomes miserable, so you decided to run a...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
184K 6K 55
Normal teenager,normal life...No,wait,scratch that. You were different.ALLOT more different.To be precise,you were a Neko. Half human and half cat.Ev...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...