Wouldn't It Be Nice? □Complet...

By xx_preppy_xx

Meet Geoff, a party boy who can reel in any female human being with a wink. But, he hates hippies after a bad... More

Quick Note
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI

IV

532 14 12
By xx_preppy_xx

Bridgette POV :

"Gosh I'm gonna be late!",I said, looking through my wardrobe for the "perfect outfit". And by wardrobe I mean plastic box with all my clothes in it.

"Bridge, I bought you makeup.", said Dawn, coming in from the outside with Scott.

"Thanks. Dawn, should I wear a more casual or more formal look?",I asked.

"I thought Miss "I hate all humans" wouldn't be freaking out over a guy. Unless Bridgette likes him.",said Scott.

"Oh please, you can't feel for someone over the span of 12 hours.",I said, pulling out a teal casual dress with a brown belt.

"Well actually I thought Moonbeam here was gorgeous when I first laid my eyes on her.", said the ginger, gazing at the platinum blonde.

"Awe, thanks Scotty!",she responded, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, causing him to blush. I rolled my eyes, always so lovey-dovey.

"Anyways, casual or formal?",I asked holding up a silk navy blue midnight dress and the teal one.

"Definitely the teal one.",said Dawn looking at the beautiful dress.

"Thanks, I'm gonna change, do makeup, then leave.", I said, walking to our small bathroom.

...

"Hey Bridge!",said Geoff, making my head whip around. There he was, standing there sexily and oh my god. Old Spice Fiji. Everywhere. I sat there for awhile, looking him up and down.

"Checking me out are we?",he said, breaking me out of my daze.

"Don't get cocky.",I said, fighting to keep a smile away as I walked in.

"Bridge, we're over there. ", Geoff said, pointing to a table with two people.

"Yeah, but people are already there.",I responded.

"About that, forgot to ask. You don't mind a double date do you?",he asked.

Do I mind?! Of course I do! I. Don't. Like. People.

But, you get to spend time with him

And do I care?

Obviously otherwise you wouldn't be here

I don't like him!

Don't argue with me cause I'm you. I know everything. Now just say yes so we can get on with this

"Uh...I don't care really.",I shrugged.

"Cool!",he said, walking towards the table.

"Aren't those the people who were making out in the cafe?",I asked, remembering the two VICIOUSLY making out when I met Geoff.

"Yeah, but behind that their pretty chill people behind all the smooching.",he said nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

I smiled. He was kinda cute when he was nervous.

"Courtney, Duncan. This is Bridgette. Bridgette, Court and Dunk.",he said as I looked at the two. They were sure a strange looking couple. One was the perfect tan and the other was a shade peachier than actual paper. One was a punk, one was a prep looking one. You could probably list so many differences, but they were obviously very VERY happy.

"Cool.",said Duncan.

"Hello!",said Courtney happily.

"Hey.",I responded quietly. I hate meeting new people. Or people in general. Animals you just immediately create a bond with and can talk to them about practically anything. With people, you have to start with small talk like "How's the weather?", when obviously they know. It's pointless.

"Hey, I like your necklace Bridge.", said Geoff, looking at my small surfboard pendant, "You surf?"

"Actually yes. When I can at least.",I said, smiling gently.

"Dudette, me too! I like air time the best.",he said, showing off his pearly whites.

"Really? I like barrel waves.",I said.

"Got a nickname for ya new girl.",said Duncan, coming in on the conversation.

"What?",asked me and Geoff in unison.

"Mailbu bro. Speaking of there, me and Princess won an eight person flight there. You two wanna come?",he said.

I felt my heart stop. A free trip to Malibu! It had literally been years.

"Um, sure I guess.",I shrugged.

"Cool, and if you have any more friends, like four just bring them. The tickets will be no use unless we have eight people.",piped in Courtney happily.

"Well, I have three I guess.", I said.

"Cool, we'll just bring Leshawna then. She's chill.",said Geoff.

"Okay.",they said, as we waited in silence for a good minute.

"Guys, we need to actually TALK on a double date. How about ask a question.",said Courtney, breaking the silence.

"Ah, my babe is so smart. Sounds good, you two in?",asked Duncan, wrapping his arm around Courtney.

"Sure.",we shrugged.

"Okay, I'll start. Where'd you go to high school and what stereotype were you?",asked Courtney.

"I went to Miskoka High and I was the delinquent. And I was a pretty damn good one too. Going to juvie, spraying painting, screwing girls...the good times.",said Duncan, reminiscing.

"Oh please, any of the others weren't as good of as me. Right?",said Courtney, threatening him with her fist.

"O-of course ba-babe.",he said, nervously.

"Good, and for that I have a present for you tonight.",she said, seductively rubbing up and down his shirt. Suddenly his eye filled with lust, as he moving his hands up to her chest.

"Ahem!",coughed Geoff loudly, causing the two to stop.

"Anyways, I also went to Miskoka High, same with Courtney. I was the crazed party guy and she was the bitchy prep A type. Now Bridge?",said Geoff rapidly, hurrying to me.

"I went to Wawanakwa High and I guess I was the chill person. I don't really know.",I said.

"Dude as in the one in Miskoka?",asked Geoff with curiosity.

I nodded and realized something. Miskoka High.

"We grew up in the same town?!",we said in unison.

"Wait Malibu, did you know a guy named Alejandro?",asked Duncan.

I cringed at the name, making my my gag reflex activate, "He's my ex-boyfriend."

"Whoa, you were that "hot surfer chick" from another school he was always saying he was dating? I always thought he was kidding.",said Courtney, eyes wide.

"You guys dated for awhile.",said Duncan.

"Worst three months of my life.",I groaned.

"Well obviously I mean, it's Al bro. He was a complete asshole.",said Geoff in a mini rage.

"Looks like someone's jealous.",said Duncan, starting to put a sly smirk on his face.

"Really dude?", Geoff responded, starting to turn a little pink.

Courtney and Duncan then looked at each other, getting evil smirk on their faces.

"Geoff and Bridgette sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!",they said, causing me to laugh.

I turned to Geoff whose face was in his palms. But, you could still see that whose whole face was now a deep tomato red.

"Okay guys, that's enough.",I giggled.

They just sat there laughing whilst Geoff's head was still in sweaty palms.

"Okay guys, sorry for the wait. Have you decided on what you'd like to order?",asked our waitress. But I could recognize that lisp from a mile away.

"Beth?!",I asked, starting to smile.

She looked up over her glasses and then said,"Bridgette?! Oh my goodness it's been forever!"

"Yeah, how are you.",I said, smiling.

"Oh good, it's nice to see you're obviously doing good too.",she smiled, looking at Geoff who was rising his face up from his hands, "You two look super cute together!"

I felt pink rushing to my face as I started frantically waved around my hands.

"No, no it's not like that. We're just friends.",I said as a pit feeling filled my stomach, like the feeling of lying.

Why do I feel like that?

"Well, you would be a cute couple if you were together. Anyways I have to get back to my job or I'm fired. What would you guys like?",she asked, a smile plastered on her face.

"Um, pumpkin spice cappuccino with extra whipped cream for me please.",said Courtney.

"Just coffee. Black. Maybe a little sugar and cream.",said Duncan, arm draped over Courtney's shoulder.

"I want the Sand Dollar special in Vanilla bean with extra whipped cream and caramel on top.",I said.

"Same as her.",Geoff said poking my cheek.

I felt butterflies fly all inside my gut and my face heat as his thumb touched the skin on my face.

He just touched you, chill!

"Back to the game now, favorite color?",said Courtney.

"Black.",said Duncan.

"Purple and Teal.",said Courtney

"The color of my eyes teal or her dress teal?",asked Duncan, starting to smirk.

"Eyes.",said Courtney starting to lean in.

"Mine's blue! Bridge?",said Geoff abruptly.

"Baby blue or Robin's egg.",I said, quirking up an eyebrow.

"Cool, next one.",said Geoff.

...

"So you legit pantsed the poor guy just cause you were dared?",I asked, starting to laugh.

"Well yeah, I'm not a wimp. And that Noah guy deserved it, he was a total smart ass.",said Geoff folding his hands.

"That's why I dared you to do it man. That guy's a dick.",said Duncan.

"Guys, the cafe closes in three minutes. We should leave.",said Courtney, calming her laughter.

"Yeah, I'm gonna walk home. Or at least to the nearest McDonald's I guess. Home travels.",I said, standing up.

"Let me walk with you.",said Geoff, standing up.

"It's fine. It's only two blocks away.",I said, smiling and waving him off.

"Nah bro, they can walk to the apartment. Besides I want to walk with you.",he said, opening his wallet and leaving a tip.

"Well alright.",I said, starting to leave,"Bye guys!"

"Bye!",responded Courtney and Duncan in unison, leaving a smile on my face.

Usually I don't like people, but I guess they were different. Like Geoff.

"So, they're interesting people.",I said, referring to the overly-in-love couple.

"Yeah, I guess they are.",he said, nervously laughing.

"Why are you so nervous?",I asked.

He stopped for a minute and looked into my eyes when I saw a clear emotion in his. Fear.

"Well, remember that one hippie girl I dated that I told you about?",he asked, starting to walk again.

I simply nodded and waited for him to continue.

"I just was scared I guess that you'd be like her. I don't remember what it is to actually meet a cute, nice girl.",he said.

I blushed at him calling me "cute", and smiled.

"I don't think I've ever been the cheating type. Then again, I've never been the dating type. My looks on humans were changed by a relationship too.",I said, remembering him.

"Really?",he asked, while I nodded.

"Well, I guess I'll have to tell you my sap story later.",I said as we entered the McDonald's parking lot.

"Well, can't they wait?",he asked, looking at the three who were standing outside with their signs, protesting their mouths off.

"There's a tomorrow. And there's also a Malibu. Meet me here tomorrow at ten and I'll tell you the story.", I said, giving him a wink and walking off before he could protest for his own reasons.

I thought about what I told Dawn this morning about love, and immediately I knew I lied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1K 35
(18+ mature) With happiness & love, comes jealousy & lust... Meet 18 year old Malibu. What happens when her plans for the summer fall through and sh...
17.9K 308 16
When you get bored and have read all of these. YOU MAKE ONE YOURSELF LOL 😂 I just made this because you know I had some writer blocks, but I promise...
23.3K 275 8
alejandro x fem!reader y/n was now known on the total drama series as the "adorable girl" archetype. where had they come up with that shit? she had...
9.7K 77 13
You were chosen to be on Total Drama, you were so stoked to be on the show but you didn't know that there would be cute girls there, one of them catc...