Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XXIII

1.3K 35 38
By YourThursdayLovin

|Take Me|

___

Vernon got up from the chair and a sudden wave of nerves hit Seungkwan. Anxiously he turned away, his stomach starting to feel awfully heavy and his hands wet.

He closed his eyes, trying to push away these strange feelings coming over him. These weren't the familiar nerves he gets before their activities, rather there was something else lingering there, ever so prominently.

For a brief second his mind flickered to this morning. His craving for a tight embrace, a shared warmth. His face blew with heat.

He gasped when he felt a firm grasp on his shoulders, and he felt chilled as hands slid down his shoulders and across his chest.

Vernon was close. So close he could feel his warm breath at the curve of his neck.

He was leaning in, if he bare fangs Seungkwan would feel it and he'd shiver like a caribou beneath a wolf.

Seungkwan twitched at the first tug on his nightgown button. He almost completely forgot about what he had instructed so in his head about the mere presence of his knight.

He wondered whether Vernon really did intend to just dress him or if he would find himself pinned beneath him, devoured like that caribou he envisioned.

He jerked when he felt Vernon slowly pull the shoulders of his gown down and he froze when Vernon grabbed his arms and held him in place.

"You're shaking. Calm down." Vernon instructed him, as he slipped the nightgown off the boy.

Seungkwan's body open for the eyes to explore. Which Seungkwan was sure that Vernon was doing. Even though he did not face the brooding man, he could feel his stare eating away at every curve and bump on his body.

Although, Seungkwan would be the last one to admit he had imperfections. He couldn't help but feel a bit self-conscious while Vernon observed him. No matter how freeing being naked was, Vernon's presence made him want to cover himself, and hide away any unknown flaws.

"I said calm down," Vernon spoke again, this time he grabbed Seungkwan by the shoulders, as though he was going to force him still. "I haven't done a thing to you."

"S-sorry..." Seungkwan nipped his bottom lip.

"I will only dress you if that's what you wish," Vernon said as he came closer and Seungkwan could feel his uniform touch his back. The fabric touching him only made him jitter.

"Ah!" Suddenly the feeling of rough fingertips brushing over his healing skin where the initials were carved, caused him to unknowingly jerk and step back into Vernon's chest.

Vernon caught him before they could trip back together but in order to save them something that was attached to Vernon's belt fell to the ground.

Seungkwan took a glance beside them, and he titled his head curiously. On the ground, there was a rod with a tiny leather flap.

It looked a bit naughty.

"Are you alright your highness? I must have startled you, I only meant to check your regeneration process-"

"What... is that?"

Vernon stopped and took a glance at what Seungkwan was referring to. With a sigh, he picked the rod up and Seungkwan followed around to face him in order to further investigate this lewd little object Vernon had on him.

What would cause him to have that? Seungkwans thoughts began to bubble, as he stared at the rod in his hand. Another feeling started to boil inside him as well. One that felt close to anger. Who did he use this on?

Of course, there were no rules saying that Vernon was exclusive to him and Seungkwan was quite aware that Vernon was extremely popular in the court but none of it mattered because WHO DID HE USE THIS ON?!

Now that I mention it, he does have a different scent on him. Flowery... like a... like a damn hussy!

I'll kill them!

"What are you thinking about? Why is your face scrunched up like that?" Vernon interjected as he tapped the flap on his hand. The sound only made Seungkwan even more upset.

"Why don't you answer my question first!" Seungkwan demanded as he grabbed the flap to stop any further movement. "What is this!?"

Vernon snickered and he let the rod go, to allow Seungkwan to hold it. Seeing as the boy was pretty adamant about keeping it. "Well, if you had listened the first time I told you, you would know that I answered your question."

Seungkwan blushed. He didn't realize he was so in his head, jumping to conclusions, that he hadn't heard the response.

Without forcing the boy to apologize or make up an excuse for why he didn't listen the first time, Vernon told him again. "It is called a crop and is for horse riding. It is used sort of like a small whip but without the lash."

Oh. Was all Seungkwans brain could do at that moment. Then a small exhale of relief left him shortly after.

"Wouldn't that injure the horse, especially with your strength?" Seungkwan finally spoke with what sounded like some sense.

"Yes, that is why I taught myself to control it," Vernon said. He put his hand out and Seungkwan returned it to him, with a bit of reluctance. "If I used my full strength with everything, it would cause quite some problems wouldn't it?"

Seungkwan nodded like he was learning from his tutor. Except unlike with his tutor, he was actually listening.

Vernon went to attach it back to his pants before he was stopped by Seungkwans hands clasping over his and he halted. "What is it?"

Vernon noticed Seungkwan gazing at the object for longer than he should be and immediately the plan to put it away was pushed aside. "Awe, well I should have anticipated this... with that twisted little mind of yours."

"W-what?" Seungkwan said and finally, he moved his hand off the crop and back to himself. "Oh, s-sorry I just..."

"Tell me..." Vernon leaned in and tilted his head to whisper into Seungkwans ear. "What were you thinking about as you gazed at the whip in my hand?"

"Whip... I..." Seungkwan was perplexed hearing Vernon refer to the crop as a whip now. But it wasn't far off from what he was thinking about.

The crop used as a whip... but not on the horse. Rather... on him.

Seungkwan cheeks turned a bright red and he shook his head and stepped back, only to slip on his gown and fall to the ground. This time without being caught by his knight.

What is wrong with my head today? I keep slipping on myself and thinking such nonsensical things! Vernon probably thinks I'm going crazy!

I'm embarrassing myself...

Seungkwans head rushed with doubts as he curled his legs up to his chest and held his head down.

What's going on with me?

He flinched at the sudden tap of fabric on his knees, and he looked to see the flap touching him.

He looked up and his eyes widened at the image of Vernon looking down at him smiling mischievously.

Vernon tapped him with the end of the rod, on each inner part of his knees, signally him to open his legs. With little hesitance, Seungkwan obeyed and spread his legs a bit to allow for the rod to run down his inner thigh.

"So... will you answer my question now?" Vernon said, his eyes seeming mocking like he was looking down at a pathetic creature. "What were you thinking?"

Seungkwan turned his gaze away, his cheeks burning into a rosy colour. "Whip..."

"You said that much already." Vernon leaned forward and ran the crop further down until the leather was in the curve of his thigh. "Can you finish your thought?"

"Can you do that for me?" Vernon said, almost softly. Gentle...

Although Vernon was clearly taunting him, Seungkwan felt his stomach start to turn from nerves. Regardless he nodded and continued.

"I... I was thinking about how it might feel to be hit with it..." Seungkwan said, his eyes slowly returning to meet Vernon as he uttered the next few words. "... how lucky the horse is... to be hit by you."

"Hm? Lucky to be hit by me?" Vernon smiled slightly and tapped Seungkwans thigh, enough to feel like a prick. "You should know better than anyone else."

"How it feels to be hit by me."

Seungkwan felt a rush of heat come over him. Taunting, that's what he's doing. Definitely not blatantly flirting with him.

"But, I have to correct you there, your highness." Vernon said as he moved the rod and attached it back to his pants, immediately noticing the way Seungkwans eyes sadden at its removal. "this tool is not made for pleasure. It is made for training and is commonly seen as a reprimand rather than a reward."

"I-I see..." Seungkwan said. He looked down at his thigh, which had formed a little red patch where Vernon had tapped only briefly, amazed at the way it reddened with such little effort.

Then... Do I just need to be naughty to get hit by it? Seungkwan thought.

"You should start dressing me now. Before you bore me of course," Seungkwan said with a smile. He looked up at Vernon and he was pleased to see that Vernon was a bit taken aback by his change of attitude.

But as always he composed himself. "Yes, your highness."

With that Vernon helped the boy off the ground. It was hard enough to calm himself down after Vernon's words rattled in his brain, especially down below but he managed and was seated nicely on the bed.

For a moment Vernon stood before him, staring at him expectedly, as though he was waiting for Seungkwan to do something. But nothing came.

"Go on. You said you would dress me, yet you're standing there like a lost mutt," Seungkwan said as he leaned back and crossed his legs. "Must I call a maid to direct you to do such a tedious task?"

Vernon didn't say anything to that and simply obeyed walking over to the drawer to pick out some clothing.

Seungkwan wasn't completely off the mark, Vernon truly did look lost as he stared down at the garments.  He couldn't blame him though, he probably wore uniforms hisand whole life, he knew nothing about royal attire.

"Would you hurry! I truly feel I might die of old age if I must wait any longer!" Seungkwan shouted.

He was sure Vernon wouldn't tolerate his attitude much longer.

But it seemed he must have underestimated Vernon's patience. He didn't hear a word, not even a sound of resentment coming from him. Instead, he heard the drawer close and Vernon coming back to him.

Vernon placed the clothes next to Seungkwan and the prince took a glance at them. It wasn't too bad. Golden shorts and a white button-up with golden trimmings to match. He even took out the royal brooch.

"Is this how you see royals? Just covered in unnecessary gold?" Seungkwan said and although it was supposed to come as an insult it sounded like a real question.

"No... rather..." Vernon looked away from the garments and at Seungkwan. "I think gold looks beautiful on the royal family."

Vernon moved a bit of navy hair from Seungkwans face. "More specifically... you."

Seungkwans mouth opened slightly like he wanted to speak, but nothing came out. He was shocked. Shocked that Vernon would say such a thing and towards him at that.

I should laugh at him. Say something rude or stupid. I... I need to make him upset...

"You really believe so?" Seungkwan mumbled. His cheeks a light pink as his eyes seemed to daze at the other boy. It wasn't what he was supposed to say but he didn't regret it.

"Yes." Was all Vernon said and it was enough to have Seungkwans heart falling out of his chest and his stomach filling with butterflies.

Seungkwan watched as Vernon took his shirt and he grabbed his wrist when he attempted to bring it over his arm. "Put my undergarments on first."

Vernon nodded and put the shirt back down. Seungkwan watched intently as Vernon grabbed his braies and even though he was still relishing in the compliment Vernon so gracefully bestowed on him, he needed to continue to play with him.

Now more than ever he wanted Vernon frustrated, hot with desire. He wanted him in him, touching him, biting him, squeezing him. He would especially love it if he used the naughty little tool he's got hidden away.

He wanted Vernon so badly that it hurt to speak or breathe. It was a desire so deep he couldn't place words to the feeling. That feeling only got more intense the more he recounted Vernon's praise of sorts. Perhaps he was indeed the frustrated one.

Vernon placed his hand on Seungkwans knee and tapped him to lift his legs. Seungkwan did but with an extra kick that almost hit Vernon in the face but was blocked by his hand. "Oops, please pardon my poor movement. Clumsy me."

"Try to be still, I will direct you if you are unable to contain your composure," Vernon said and it quite pissed Seungkwan off.

Why is he being so patient? Seungkwan thought as he glared at the other boy who had fitted his legs into the garment.

I'm sure he's aware. Seungkwan twitched at the feeling of Vernon's rough fingertips running up his legs with his braies. It felt like teasing. Maybe that's just it. Is he teasing me?

How bad must I be, sir knight? Seungkwan thought with a hum.

"You're slow, should I call a maid to help me instead?" Seungkwan said as he leaned back. "I could use another snack."

"What happened to my influence?" Vernon said as he got up from his kneel and grabbed the button-up.

"Perhaps I respect Mingyus way far more. I can do both can't I?" Seungkwan said, and he noticed the way Vernon's hands stop unbuttoning the shirt. So he continued. "Mm yes, I like the sound of that."

"What do you think Vernon?" Seungkwan looked up with a sly smile. "I can do both."

"I think you should learn to stick to one," Vernon said as though he didn't care in the slightest.

"Then shouldn't I just choose what's best for me? Ming-"

Seungkwan was suddenly silenced by Vernon's hand grabbing his face, and covering his mouth. Vernon's eyes darkened as he spoke. "I think it's absurd that you don't know what's good for you."

Vernon threw Seungkwan back on the bed and pulled open the first two buttons of his collar. "But as always your ignorance has exceeded my expectations."

Seungkwan swallowed, his heart starting to race. There it is... that somehow worked...

Vernon put his knee on the bed and grabbed Seungkwan and flipped him over. Then with a harsh pull of his hair back, Vernon whispered in his ear. "As well are your acting."

Seungkwan eyes widened and his cheeks reddened. What, He knew?

"For your commitment, I'll give you what you want," Vernon gripped Seungkwans hair harsher and a yelp left the boy's lips. "I'll whip your slutty ass."

Vernon let Seungkwan go and the boy fell forward again on the bed. And as soon as Vernon had put his braies on, he had pulled them straight off.

Ah, I'm so excited. Seungkwan gripped the sheets in his hands as he listened to the sound of rubber being slid out of a hold. He felt as though he could feel the sway of the crop without having to watch the motion. Yes, yes, yes!

Then without needed expectation, there was a harsh sting and for a moment Seungkwans vision went blurry and his body went cold with sweat. He opened his mouth but nothing came out, but a harsh breath and a stream of tears rushed down his pale cheeks.

The feeling of leather clipping his skin with such brutal force hurt to a degree that was unmeasurable even for him. It left him shocked.

He only made a sound when he cried, feeling Vernon's hand rub the area, attempting to soothe and ready himself for another.

He shouldn't want another rather, he should be regretting wanting it to begin with. But he was left speechless and his body tense. His head was too muddled to think.

When Vernon removed his hand, he felt himself stiffen, preparing to feel that agonizing pain again and immediately it was there and Seungkwan saw stars.

This time he did cry out, and he choked on his tears and whined into the bedsheets.

Shit...

When Vernon touched his ass this time, he jerked his hips inward in an attempt to run away from the pain, and that was met with a harsh grip on the cheek that was bloodied and bruising. "Ha!"

"Where are you going?" Vernon said, as his hand moved from the cheek to his flexing hole, gripping him from it and making him arch up. "Isn't this what you were begging for?"

Seungkwan bit his lip and nodded. He couldn't speak, he knew if he tried it would sound awfully dreadful. Like a crying animal or worse.

"Then you should take it like you do," Vernon said, slapping Seungkwan's cut-up ass, making the boy cry. "And keep your ass up."

Seungkwan nodded and he lifted his ass up and arched deeper for Vernon to get a full view. Even though this position was a bit embarrassing, he could barely pay attention to it because of how painful the pose was. His ass felt like it was tearing apart.

"This time I want to hear you scream, hearing nothing just makes me want to lash you harder," Vernon said, the leather lifted from his ass, "and if I do that, I might just kill you."

Oh god. Seungkwan clenched at the thought of how hard that would have to be to cause such a fatality.

Suddenly without any warning, Seungkwan was lashed, this time was a lot harder than the other two and it caused the boy to scream out in bloody horror. He was sure whoever was waited outside might just report it as such.

"Ah...ah..." Seungkwan twitched as his whole body started to shake and he felt a wave of simulation wash over him. He couldn't process for a moment that he was coming right there.

"Awe, there it is," Vernon snickered as he rubbed the tip of the crop up the length of Seungkwans cock as he continued to pour. "Good boy, let it all out."

Seungkwan felt his release begin to stop and with it, his body slowly started to heavy. But just as he was about to fall down, Vernon caught him, now behind him and holding him up by the stomach.

"No. Not yet." Vernon scolded him as his hand slid down the tired boy's waist and gripped his slick cock in his grip. "You're still going."

"No...I'm not... " Seungkwan tried to speak through his exhaustion, he was sure he was finished.

"No? but how do you explain this?" Vernon said as he began to pump the boy in his hand, while he teased the boy's sensitive head with his other.

"Ah! No! That's- you!" Seungkwan cried as he shook his head. It hurt, but not in the way that the lashing did. No, this ached with stimulation. "Stop...Ah!"

"What's that? You want to come again, is that it?" Vernon said before gripping his bruised ass and causing the boy to curl into himself, which resulted in him squirting out some pre-cum onto his bed.

"Ah, no I can't!" Seungkwan clenched his eyes, his stomach filling with pressure. He felt close, too close that it was unbearable.

"S-stop...p...please...j-just h-hit me..." Seungkwan cried, his legs trembling beneath him as he tried to move away from the direction of Vernon's teasing hand but he was stopped by Vernon grabbing him by the arm.

"Why should I?" Vernon said as he rubbed Seungkwan from the base faster while he held his arm behind his back. "When this is so much more amusing."

"I'm g...going to... cum..." Seungkwan cried as he felt the pressure start to rise and not stop this time.

"Cum... I'm cumming!" as soon as he spoke, it came and Vernon pumped him through his violent release. "Ahh! Ah! No! No..ahh!"

Seungkwan sobbed as he came all over himself and his sheets. His body collapsed onto the bed after. This time he could feel the wetness of his release all over his stomach and lower.

"Hah..." Seungkwan sighed, sleepiness trying to take him.

"Almost premature. The way you come so quickly these days," Vernon said, as though he wasn't the one who caused it.

"You bastard-" Seungkwan was in the middle of saying, just before he was paralyzed with shock.

Vernon that sly bastard whipped him.

"Ah!" Seungkwan cried as he gripped the sheets.

"There you go, since you asked for it," Vernon said, as he lifted his whip from Seungkwans red beating ass.

"You-" Seungkwan attempted to speak but he was cut off by another lash. "Ah!"

"That one's for me," Vernon said and sat down next to the other boy. He placed his hand on the boy's under-thigh, which was almost as slashed up as his ass and rubbed the area causing Seungkwan to whine.

"What do you think your highness? If I rub here enough will you erect again?" Vernon teased as he rubbed around the bleeding scars, reddening his hands.

"Ah...no..." Seungkwan shook his head, Vernon's naughty hands irritating him.

It didn't seem that Vernon was planning to let him rest for a moments more. To Seungkwan, he thought it was about time Vernon put it in, instead of playing around it.

He wants it enough. Especially after yesterday's incident. Nothing can satisfy him more than Vernon's dick and yet today he's teasing him again.

Is he doing it on purpose?

"How about if I grip you here?" Vernon suddenly grabbed Seungkwans ass, the tip of his finger hooking him as he squeezed.

"Ah! Shit!" Seungkwan cried, his body naturally lifting to chase the feeling. This kind of pain was the easiest to understand for him, it hurt but came with its own round of pleasure after. He loved it. "Hah... Ah.. yes..."

"Looks like this guy liked it," Vernon snickered as he gripped the boy's butt which was wiggling on its own. His finger slid deeper.

He shook his head, wiping the tears from his eyes on the bed while he did so. In the sheets, he mumbled. "Yes...hah..."

"Let's see about the other one," Vernon said as pulled away and flipped the boy over onto his back.

It wasn't much of a shock that the "other guy" liked it as well.

Now that Seungkwan was finally facing upwards he took a glance down towards Vernon near his legs, his cheeks turned a slight red with Vernon's observation of his manhood.

He felt a twitch run down his body with the small curve of Vernon's lips. "I could cum from just looking at him. "

"You sure know how to flatter me," Vernon said, "but maybe we'll test that out another time."

Seungkwan opened his mouth. His whole body froze with panic. Holy fuck did I just say that out loud!

Vernon snickered at Seungkwan's obvious panic before he reached down and grabbed his leg and pulled it out. "Looks like I got between your thighs too, they're bleeding."

"You're like a woman on their cycle," Vernon said before he leaned down and licked the blood from the boy's thigh.

"I... am no woman..." Seungkwan sighed with pleasure, as Vernon licked his stinging cuts.

"I'm well aware," Vernon said. His finger slipped into the boy's hole again as he continued to lick and suck down on him.

"Ah!" Seungkwan moaned, his nerves felt overly sensitive like he was being squeezed all over. But he didn't mind if it meant that Vernon was going to put it in soon.

He is going to put it in right? Seungkwan thought, since Vernon was putting his finger in, he planned to put it in. He wasn't going to leave him unfucked again, was he?

Suddenly Vernon slid off the bed and with it he pulled Seungkwan slightly off. Yes, Seungkwan thought in his head. Though he was sure it would hurt a little since Vernon didn't take more time to stretch him, he'd be okay with a little pain.

"Ah!" Seungkwan shrieked but not because of a sudden hard intrusion, but because of a wet slimy one.

"Ah! Ah!" Seungkwan cried, as he tried to lift himself up to see what Vernon was doing down there, all he saw was the top of Vernon's head before he had to fall back from shakiness.

He was sure of it, as he felt a soft bud over his hole, that Vernon was licking him down there. "A-Ah what are you- s-stop Ah!"

Seungkwan attempted to wiggle away from Vernon's naughty tongue but he was stopped by Vernon grabbing his thighs and placing him on his shoulder.

"Ah! No! Ahh!" Seungkwan cried, feeling the pressure in his dick start to spike each time Vernon licked around or down his hole. It felt horrid "N-no stop it's... you shouldn't... Ah!"

He couldn't come again, not like this it was too much. He'd pass out and he wouldn't get to have Vernon in him.

"Please Ah! Stop ahhh! I can't!" Seungkwan shook his head as he grabbed the sheets under him. His heart started to beat quickly in his chest. "I-I'll die... ah I'm gonna cum... Ah!"

Finally, Vernon lifted his head, spit down his chin. "hah... "

He licked his lips before pushing Seungkwans legs down and standing between them. Seungkwan with blurry tear-filled eyes glanced up at his tall figure. As he blinked his eyes, he focused on Vernon.

It took a moment for Seungkwan to register the switch but when he did his eyes widened and his cheeks flushed at the view.

Vernon's eyes looked bloodthirsty, and his face was smudged with blood. Seungkwan's blood, which he took much note of as his dick began to throb. I really could from just staring...

Vernon licked his lips and between his fingers, his hungry eyes not leaving Seungkwan for even a moment. Seungkwan swallowed.

"Want a taste?" Vernon said, as he pushed the boy's legs back onto the bed, climbed in between and kissed him.

Vernon opened his mouth and allowed Seungkwan into his hot dirty walls, which Seungkwan didn't hesitate to explore.

He tasted of metal and salt, it was definitely himself on Vernon's tongue.

Vernon's hands slid into Seungkwans as he pushed the boy down and pinned him beneath him. The kiss continued, but this time taking a slower more intimate approach.

This was a bit new for Seungkwan. He wasn't sure why but holding hands as they kissed was making him a bit nervous. It perhaps felt a bit too...
romantic.

Finally, Seungkwans nerves got to him as their kiss began to settle into something less dirty and more passionate and soft. With a huff, Seungkwan broke the kiss, "fuck me..."

But it didn't seem Vernon was quite ready for them to break off, he leaned down again and kissed Seungkwan. But he did seem to let go of his hands, running his own down Seungkwan's figure.

Seungkwan not knowing what to do with his hands, settled for wrapping them around the boy's neck and deepening the kiss. Even though he could feel his heart in his throat, he wasn't going to deny Vernon his needs.

Suddenly Vernon's hands that were holding his waist slid behind his back and Seungkwan was swiftly lifted up and slipped onto Vernon's lap.

The kiss was finally broken off by Vernon when he moved his head to rest on the boy's shoulder. "Shit..."

"I can't calm down..." Vernon mumbled and Seungkwan caressed his face and brought him back to his lips.

"You're driving me mad..." Vernon whispered between kisses, he felt Seungkwans hands run down his stomach and grip his pants. "I can't control my urges... "

"Let them free," Seungkwan said, as he pulled Vernon's dick and gripped it. "I won't stop you."

"Or rather," Seungkwan licked the boy's ear, "I can't stop you."

He knew Vernon liked that, the sense of complete control and he was more than happy to feed into it. It played nicely with his own sense of insecurity, having someone who wants him and who would use force to keep him, made him unequivocally complete.

Suddenly Vernon grabbed the boy by the neck and lifted him slightly from it. Seungkwan coughed as he squeezed him in his grip, but it turned into a dragged-out sigh as he felt the tip of Vernon's cock rubbing against his ass.

Seungkwan groaned as he felt the force of Vernon's tip breaking into his ass, he was so big, but right now he seemed to feel even bigger and it hurt.

"Ah shit, shit..." Seungkwan cried, as Vernon seemed to push him down slowly, as though he wanted him to feel every bit of his girth.

"You're tight... .." Vernon groaned as he put his hands to the boy's ass and was about to pull out but Seungkwan stopped him.

"No... feels good... please..." Seungkwan shook his head, tears laced in his lashes. He was sure if Vernon tried to prepare him again now he'd pass out from exhaustion. He needed this fucking.

"What if you tear..." Vernon said, he grabbed one of Seungkwan's cheeks and spread them. "What if I rip you apart inside... "

"Even better..." Seungkwan said in Vernon's ear before he wrapped his arms around his neck for security as he attempted to sit.

"Wouldn't it be so much better... if I was unusable to everyone but you?" Seungkwan whispered as he tried to force himself further down. "I would... hah... be made just... hah ah... for you..."

Vernon shook his head, and his other hand moved to his lower back and rubbed around the patchy area, "did you already forget?"

"I already own you here," Vernon rubbed his finger between the boy's cheeks.

"I already claimed this part as mine," Vernon mumbled in the boy's ear. "Why must I do anything more?"

"I... I..." Seungkwan cheeks flushed bright burning red. He felt his body twitch all over as he looked around the room. What is he saying? I don't understand. My heart's so loud! I can't think!

Vernon glanced at Seungkwan, he could see him completely flustered by what he said. His cheeks and ears were red. He smiled a bit at how cute the boy was acting.

He seemed far more on edge today, so he has been trying to cheer him up. Though it looks like his compliments just seem to rile him up more and his foreplay has gotten him quite weak. Though he'll admit it wasn't completely innocent since teasing was his forte.

He is aware Seungkwan wants his dick in him. It's quite obvious with the way he's trying to keep himself up even though his body is shaking and tired. The look on his face gave him away as well, desperate, panting. His body, was wet and flexing.

He's cute. I want to tease him more. He wasn't lying when he said he couldn't control himself. He craved Seungkwan quite a lot recently. Though he refused to address why.

Just being this close to him, riled him up more than Seungkwan could possibly tell. Right now all he wanted was to push his dick inside him and make him cum until it was all he could do.

He just wanted to hear it from Seungkwans mouth. Force his boldness out. Taste the desperation.

"I-just do it..." Seungkwan mumbled. His cheeks a blazing red, his voice almost silent.

"Hm? What was that?" Vernon leaned in, his eyes trying to catch Seungkwans, that were shifting around nervously.

"... I want you to continue..." Seungkwan said, his eyes a bit watery, his cheeks simmering to a sweet pink. "...I miss your dick..."

"You miss my dick?" Vernon snickered. Seungkwan was sure it got bigger just now, as it felt like it moved up a bit.

"Yes... I miss it... so so much..." Seungkwan mumbled, as he leaned in and kissed the boy, tears rushing down his face. "So even if you have to rip me apart... please fuck me."

"Take me."

"Awe, well... since you asked so nicely" Vernon mumbled as he kissed the boy back, tasting his tears on his lips. "I'll give you what you want, my darling prince."

"Why must you say such things- Ah!" Seungkwan cried just before Vernon finally did it, slamming himself all the way down onto his lap.

He wasn't sure he tore, but he did feel like he was being split in two. Seungkwan choked on his sob and dug his nails into the muscle of Vernon's clothed back. "Oh god... oh..."

A pressure filled his whole body and he wasn't able to hold it back from coming out, and he cried as he shook and came for the third time.

Ah... what why... he only just... As Seungkwan tensed his legs up and shook in Vernon's arms. He didn't realize that nothing was coming out. Because he could feel every motion of an orgasm. "...Ah...hah!"

Seungkwan collapsed forward his body still twitching, he couldn't seem to calm down. "Ah...hah..."

"What was that, did you come again?" Vernon said as he lifted the boy by the arms and pulled him away slightly to see if he left a mess. "Awe... "

Vernon snickered and glanced up at the boy whose eyes seemed to keep fluttering open and closed. "Looks like you ran dry."

"No worries." Vernon suddenly pushed Seungkwan back, and he shoved himself back into the boy's throbbing ass, Seungkwan jerked as he did so. "I'll fill you up again."

"Wh-Ah!" Seungkwan cried as Vernon pounded into him.

"Oh. Fuck." Seungkwan was squeezing him just right and his walls were throbbing so nicely. It'd be physically impossible to stop himself. So he didn't. Rather, he wouldn't.

Vernon slammed into him and Seungkwan whined and gripped the sheets, "Ah! V-Vernon!"

"Can you feel it my prince, my dick ripping from the inside?" Vernon said as he slammed into the boy again, causing him to cry again. "My shape mending you just for me."

Seungkwan bit his lip and nodded, he liked the way it sounded and he could definitely feel it inside. Vernon's dick hitting him and stretching him with it. His walls burned and his dick was overflowing with agonizing pressure that couldn't seem to leave him.

He mewled long when Vernon shoved himself deep and kept it inside as he moved around his hips causing the cuts on Seungkwans ass to feel like they were tearing. "I won't stop until your body aches for me until it can't function without me."

When he attempted to pull out Seungkwan hooked his legs around his waist and stopped him. "Too late... I already can't...hah... please... stay inside me."

Vernon felt his body stiffen at Seungkwans sudden boldness.

"Forever... fuck me forever... your dick is perfect...it's best for me..." Seungkwan cried, he placed his hand down to touch Vernon's lower stomach. He glanced up at the other boy, who caught his eyes. With a blink of sweet tears and a soft smile, he mumbled, "it's all mine... I'm so happy..."

"Shit!" Vernon groaned, his strength managed to break free from Seungkwan's hold as he began to hammer himself into the other boys throbbing walls. Unable to think just slam however hard and fast as he could.

"Ah fuck, Seung... ngh... highness..." Vernon bit his lip. Fuck. He almost said his name just now. It was hard when all he had was him swimming up there as he fucked him down there.

It looks like he didn't notice.

"Ngh mm...Ah! Hah! Com- coming a-again... no... Ah again!" Seungkwan moaned, at this point it was impossible to pin down when he was or when he stopped, instead it felt like an ongoing pressure, multiplying and multiplying causing his body to shake, clench, ache and wet over and over again.

"Fuck you're t-tightening around me too much... I... I'll come..." Vernon moaned, as he stopped pounding and instead began to swirl around and in him. His insides were so warm and tight. He could stay in there forever if he could.

"C-cum inside! I want Ah-all of it... it's mine..." Seungkwan moaned as he wrapped his legs around Vernon tighter, using what strength he did have left. Even though it wasn't much at all.

It's mine. Mine. Mine. Vernon let out a hard moan as he came to the words echoing in his mind, releasing his load into the boys begging ass.

Senungkwan gasped as Vernon filled him up.

"Shit..." Vernon sighed, as he pulled out right after, Seungkwan's ass finally gaping enough to slip away. In turn, Seungkwan clenched down at the remaining cum inside him.

"Ba..th... " Vernon mumbled, not being able to form a proper sentence while he was twitching from the pleasure still present.

"No..." Seungkwan shook his head as he shoved his finger in to stop it from flowing out. It'd be a waste if it fell out.

"Okay... it's yours..." Vernon mumbled, as he turned around and brought Seungkwan into his arms, and held him to his chest. "Take me."

Huh? Vernon was holding him.

Seungkwan felt his heart thumping hard, as he pressed his cheek to Vernon's nice chest. He could hear his heart beating. He could feel it through his skin. "Take me."

A feeling came over him. A wave of harsh intent. A force that drove him to move forward, bare his fangs, veins pumping through his face.

"Take me."

"Take me."

"Take me!"

But his exhaustion exceeded that.

With a sigh and a snuggle Seungkwan passed out.
-

Damn, what was that Seungkwan? Some weird idk... need to claim?

Welp. If Seungkwan is already like this with no known threat. I can't imagine how bad he'll be when he finds out about Hye-Jin or... when a real love rival shows up ... hehe 😈

Vote<3
Comment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.5K 45
What happens if Yui has a brother? What will happen to them? Will the brothers fall in love with Yui or her brother? What will he do to protect Yui...
1.7K 66 4
¿Que pasaría si este trío te lleva a la locura , felicidad o fracaso ? Sumérgete en esta historia y averígualo . PERO RECUERDA QUE EL MUNDO DA MUCH...
178 6 1
Adrianna a freshman softball player for UConn didn't know she was gay until she met Paige Bueckers a senior bball star. Paige is cocky but has game...
381 20 1
Sinopsi: Katsuki es un àngel a qui van encarregar evitar la mort d'una persona, evidentment, per això devia de baixar a la terra. Però per què li env...