Alphas Claim

By s_marie10

"You were made for me," he says while stroking my cheek. "You belong to me." He threads his fingers through m... More

Read This!!
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
A\N
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Caroline and Vince's Story
- Love Sage

Chapter 3.

321K 9.6K 6.3K
By s_marie10

Litost by X Ambassadors

--------------------------------------------

It was hot. Really hot. I didn't think Lycans could get so hot that they start to sweat, but here I was drenched in sweat. Landyns body heat was killing me, and him practically sleeping on top of me was only making it worse.

I look over at a sleeping Landyn, and just admire his beauty. It's hard to believe this gorgeous alpha could ever be my mate. My only friends were Laney and Mike. I was an antisocial weirdo who everyone thought was Laneys lesbian lover. And yes, there are gay Lycans but only a few. Mike was probably the most popular out of us all. He was always a likable guy, never an asshole. Not to mention Mike was a complete 'hottie' as some girls would say.

Laney on the other hand was scary when she wanted to be. She was always the tuff one out of the two of us, in fact that's kind of how we met. Long story short we were in preschool when Walter Linstin thought it would be funny to throw sand in my eyes. All I remember is Laney punching him in the nose and we've been friends ever since. Mike and Laney may be a grade lower then me but they were still my best friends.

Slowly moving the covers off my legs, I go to slide out from underneath Landyn. His bulky arm had my waist in a death grip so I started prying his fingers before quickly moving his arm. I was almost out of the bed before an arm came around my waist and tugged me back into his hot chest.

"Landyn, it's hot and I have to use the bathroom," I whisper. His eyes are now a soft brown as they examine my face. He nods and scoops me up bridal style, walking towards the bathroom.

He sets me down on the toilet and walks over to the shower, starting it. Turning to me he crosses his arms causing his muscles to flex and bulge.

"I thought you said you had to use the bathroom," he says. I shake my head and look down at my hands. I only said that because I needed to get away from his heat.

"I don't have to go anymore," I mutter.

Landyn walks to me and roughly grabs my chin. "You dont lie to me, little mate. Understand?" I nod my head while staring him straight in the eye. "Good. Now stand up and strip, we're taking a shower together."

I look at him with wide eyes and shake my head. "No." No one has ever seen me naked before.

"No?" Landyns now black eyes glared down at me. "Stand up."

"Landyn, I don't want to," I whisper while nervously playing with my fingers. I knew I probably pissed him off but I wasn't very comfortable at the moment.

My arms were suddenly yanked up causing me to stand. Landyn grabbed the bottom of the shirt I had on and yanked it up, successfully taking it off.

I gasp and push at his bare chest but he doesn't budge. I didn't even realize how bad I was shaking until now. He bends down and yanks the boxers down, leaving me in my bra and panties.

I duck past Landyn and make a run for the door. Just as I make it there, the door is slammed shut and I'm pushed up against it. Landyn snakes an arm around my waist and picks me up, walking towards the steaming shower.

"No. Put me down," I shout. I reach back, grab a hold of Landyns dark curls and pull as hard as I can. He growls loudly and sets me on my feet but keeps a firm grip on my waist. Letting go of his hair, he turns my hips towards him.

His eyes are black as night. "Grab my hair like that again, little mate and I will fuck you hard," his mouth is right against my ear causing me to shiver. "With or without your consent." My heartbeat quickens out of fear.

Landyn un does my bra and pulls my panties down so fast that I don't have time to react. I quickly cover my private areas and look away from him. I felt so embarrassed. He grabs my arms and pins them to my sides which has me squirming to get out of his hold.

Landyns head dips to my neck, leaving small kisses up to my jawline. "You have a beautiful body, baby girl. Don't ever hide it from me." He turns me towards the shower, "Now get in the fucking shower."

I slowly walk to the glass door and open it. For a minute I just stand there and stare at the running water before I feel Landyns heat at my back. I step under the warm water and hear the glass door close as Landyn steps in behind me. I'm scared to look at him so I face towards the water and let it run down my face.

His heat returns to my back and I jump when I feel his nose skim against my neck. My heart is beating so fast by the time he grabs the soap and starts washing my back.

"Turn around," Landyn commands. Slowly, I turn to meet his lustful eyes and immediately my breathing quickens. My eyes wander over his sculpted muscles and ink. I want to touch him but I decide against it considering he was trying to control himself.

My eyes accidentally wonder lower than I wanted and I gasp, averting my eyes quickly. Let's just say that his muscles weren't the only thing big on him.

Landyn chuckles lightly and starts to wash the front of my body, bending down to wash my legs and thighs. Once I'm all rinsed off he washes and massages my scalp. As he's working on my hair, I place my hands on his chest, close my eyes and let out a quiet moan.

Landyn rinses me off and grabs a towel to wrap around me. I look at him confused. "Don't you have to shower?" I ask.

He shakes his head and smirks, "I just wanted to wash you."

I just nod and dress in a pair of his sweats and baggy shirts. He puts on a pair of jeans and grey t-shirt that hugs his muscles perfectly.

He walks up to me and grabs each side of my head, making me look up into his eyes. "You hungry, baby?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply. He bends down to leave a soft kiss on my lips before picking me up and carrying me out of the room.

Landyn cooks us eggs, bacon, and pancakes which are surprisingly delicious. He sets the dishes in the sink before grabbing my hand and walking towards the front door.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To grab your belongings and move them here." He replies without looking at me. I knew my protests would me useless so I let him drag me to the car.

---------------------------------------

As we pull up to my parents house, Landyn turns to me and says, "Only grab your essential needs and we can get the other stuff later." I nod and wait for him to walk around and open my door.

Thankfully my father is at work so my mother is the only one home when I walk in the door.

I am immediately hugged and smothered with kisses. I scrunch my face up and move away from my mothers embrace.

"LeeAna May Harrison, where the hell have you been? Laney called me panicking, saying something about-," her rant is cut short when she sees the person behind me. Immediately my mother bows her head and mutters, "Alpha."

"Ms. Harrison, it's a pleasure to meet you," Landyn sticks his hand out for her to shake. My mother looks up at him and smiles brightly.

She shakes his hand happily. "Call me Katey." Letting go of his hand she turns to smile at me. Her black eyes full of excitement.

"Mom," I say nervously. "Landyn is my mate." She squeals and hugs me as I continue, "And he wants me to move in with him. Today."

She snaps back and looks at me with a small frown before looking up at Landyn. I can tell without looking at him that his eyes are daring my mother to challenge him.

She sighs and looks to me with a small smile. "He is your mate therefor I can't interfere," she hugs me again and whispers, "Just be careful, Lee."

I am shocked that she let me go that easily but then again Landyn is an alpha Lycan. It would be foolish to try and keep a Lycan from his mate.

A warm feeling overcomes me as I walk up the stairs and into my room. My room is painted a sky blue with my full size bed pushed up against the wall. Walking to my closet, I pull out my suitcase and begin packing.

I'm almost finished packing when I hear a growl from behind me. I turn around to see Landyn glaring straight at me with a picture in his hand. Holding his gaze I walk over to him and glance at the picture which causes me to smile. The picture was of Laney, Mike and I when we went to the beach last summer. Mike was between me and Laney, hugging us close to his chest. We all had bright smiles on our faces.

I'm snapped out of my happy memory when Landyn rips the picture to shreds.

"Landyn, no," I exclaim. Dropping down to my knees I start to pick up the pieces as tears gather in my eyes. Why would he do that?

I feel a hand fist in my hair and yank me up causing me to cry out in pain. Landyns dark eyes stare me down as I stand up. The tears in my eyes are now streaming down my face.

He grabs my jaw with a bruising grip. "You will not cry over another man, do you hear me?" He grits out. "I don't care who he is but he is no longer a part of your life. Get rid of all the pictures." My jaw and head were aching.

"Please Landyn, your hurting me," I whimper. He loosens his grip but doesn't let go.

"Do you understand?" His jaw was clenching under his skin.

"Yes," I whisper. He gives a hard kiss to my forehead before letting me go and walking to my door.

"Just shout when you need me to come get your suitcase." I nod as he walks out of the room.

I don't know how long I stood there but the events that just occurred kept replaying in my mind. Landyn hurt me. Physically hurt me. Maybe Landyn wasn't who I thought he was.

----------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote or comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.8M 89.6K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
27K 406 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...