The Almost One Night Stand

By theEveofChaos

Luke Taylor left South Carolina to work with other teams on special Academy missions. While working in San D... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 64

798 58 1
By theEveofChaos

Nimue's POV

I think Gabe's nickname for me should have been Sleeping Beauty since I seem to be sleeping through most of my pregnancy. When Luke and I teleported onto the battlefield, I didn't even hesitate to shield Gabe and Jax. Seeing Jax on the ground, not moving terrified me, but it also infuriated me. How dare these creatures harm those I love? When I felt the demon's nails pierce my skin it was like time began to slow. I felt the venom work into me, pulling me down like an iron blanket. That's when I heard Victor's voice.

"Melody, babygirl, I need you to listen to me,'' he said softly and I could feel his arms around me, even if I couldn't see him. " I've pulled most of the poison from you, and put a shield around the babies, but I'm too weak right now. I'm sorry, I can't wake you yet." I could feel the waves of guilt flowing off of him, but also the exhaustion.

"Shh, anamchara, don't apologize. It will be okay," I tried to reassure him. "Take time to heal yourself."

I felt his lips ghost against my forehead, "I have placed you and Jax here for now. I haven't been able to wake him even here, but he's not dead, I promise. I'll come back soon, Melody. I love you," he whispered and I felt him fade.

I focused my thoughts, remembering the grove that Luke and I had just left. I needed to channel that magic now, to create. My eyes slowly opened to reveal a small clearing similar to one near the Isle. I saw Jax's unmoving body lying on a stone table and immediately went toward him. His face was uncharacteristically pale and I couldn't see him breathing. I did my best to shove down my fear, remembering that Victor had said he wasn't dead. Brushing my fingers across his forehead, I sensed his spirit. It was weak and far too still for my liking, but it was there.

"Sugar?" I jolted and spun around to see an exhausted and very surprised Sean standing before me.

"Sean? What are you doing here - did you get hurt too?" I asked in confusion.

He tilted his head, then looked around, "Where, what...no never mind, are you okay?" I nodded and explained what Victor had said. He listened carefully and asked what seemed like an endless amount of questions before I finally interrupted him.

"So how are you here?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not sure. I think I fell asleep in the healing room. Maybe Victor put you in a dream and if we are asleep, we can see you. Leave it to Victor to think up something so comically romantic." He smirked, "Hmmm, I wonder?" Before I could ask what he was thinking, he pulled me to him, his lips capturing mine. I couldn't help the moan that escaped me. His green eyes danced when he pulled back and mused, "Interesting. I think I need to tell the others. Um, can you pinch me and wake me up?" I giggled and pinched his butt. He yelped and faded from the clearing.

I decided I'd explore my little dream bubble and see if I had any control here. I had wandered closer to the lake, running my hands in the water when I felt his arms slip around my waist. "We have to fucking quit meeting like this, Snow," Gabe's baritone voice rumbled against my ear. All my worry and fear hit me at once, and I spun around, wrapping my arms around his neck, and sobbed. He stroked my hair and whispered reassurances to me as I cried harder. "Hey, love, it's okay," he cooed softly, "I'm here, Nimue, and everyone is with you in the healing room. We will figure this out." I know he was trying to comfort me, but it made me cry more. He pulled me down to the grass, cradling me in his lap, arms still wrapped around me. "Snow, fuck, please don't cry. I can't do tears, fuck, talk to me."

I rubbed my eyes, and sniffled, "Wh...why does this k...keep happening t...to us, to me?" I whined.

Gabe let out a long sigh, "I don't know, but I'm guessing the other side is trying to fucking keep you from the descendant. And now that you and Luke have completed your connection to the land, it makes sense that they are on the damned defensive." He shifted until he could lift my chin and said in a dark tone, "I need to tell you something, but please don't panic." Really? Why do people do that? Telling me not to panic, makes me panic. I'm fairly certain he realized his mistake by the look on my face and he quickly explained. "Marc thinks Balor was behind the attack today, not your bitch of an aunt."

It felt like all the air had been sucked out of me. Balor. It doesn't get much worse than him, or at least I've been told. The King of the Fomorians hadn't walked this earth for centuries, not since Lugh defeated him during the time of the Tuatha dé Danann reign. How had he been resurrected? "Has anyone contacted Lugh?" I asked, trying to focus.

"Brandon's already fuckin on it, sweetie," Gabe said, nuzzling my neck. "We've also sent word to Cerridwyn to help with Victor. He doesn't look good. North and Silas say he overdid it between that nasty fucking snake thing and healing you and Jax." I was afraid of that because of the sound of his voice before and the fact that he wouldn't let me see him. "Mara called him a primordial being. Does that mean he isn't really Victor anymore?" he asked.

I shook my head, "It's difficult to explain. He's never really been Victor, sort of like Axel isn't really Axel, he's the Oak King. The form they are in now is just that, a form. The Cauldron knew they needed their human forms and lives in this time, so it rewrote their memories and lives for a while. Now that they know who they really are, or soon will, they can shift between all of their forms since time began." He gave me a look like his brain was about to implode. I guess I didn't really help. I put my hand on his cheek, "It's no different than you completing your connection to the Ash tree. You aren't human anymore, Gabe. You're a master Druid with demi-god powers. Victor is an ancient being, brought forth from the primordial pits at the time the worlds were created. Once upon a time, I was there with him. Similar to a phoenix, he can recreate himself endlessly - he's immortal."

"Fuck me," he said in a long breath making me giggle. He gave me a mischievous glance, then rolled me over onto my back, closing his hand around my throat. I moaned softly. "Keep making those fucking sounds, and I'll lose the little restraint I have left, Snow," he groaned.

****Mature Content Warning: M/F

I batted my eyelashes, slowly, "Yes sir." He stiffened and his grip tightened briefly. I gasped when I felt the ground shift beneath me as his magic flowed. Small roots wrapped around my ankles, pulling my legs wide. His eyes darkened as he lifted my arms above my head letting the roots bind them as well.

"Little girl, I think you need to remember your fucking manners," he growled.

I playfully writhed against my restraints, my tongue darting across my lips, "Remind me, sir."

In an instant, my clothing was shredded and his mouth closed on my core, his teeth grazing my clit as he thrust two fingers inside of me, making me squeal. My body flushed with desire as he continued to lick and suck at my folds. When I was almost to the point of orgasm, he pulled away with a smirk on his face. With a simple flick of his wrist, I was now on my elbows and knees, still restrained. Gabe dipped his fingers in my seeping core, then began to swirl my fluids around my ass, pressing his finger in and scissoring my opening. I moaned and bucked against his touch. "I think you need to remember who controls your pleasure, little girl," he growled against my ear. I made a whining sound as he continued to work my back entrance, pulling and stretching me. He pressed the tip of his cock against me, working it in until the head was in, then pulling out again. The sensation was maddening. "You are mine, Nimue. I will spend fucking eternity, pushing your limits, worshipping you, and pleasuring you. But make no mistake, you are our submissive, little girl." I screamed as he thrust his full length into my ass. He began to pump hard, pulling my hair as he praised me, "Such a good girl, so fucking responsive."

"Please sir," I begged, my body feeling like it was going to explode, "I need to cum."

"Who do you belong to?" he demanded.

"You, sir," I whined, "You and the others." His thrusts went deeper, a humming sound came from him as my response pleased him. "Please."

The roots disappeared and Gabe pulled me upright against his chest, the motion slamming his cock deeper, "Cum." My body surrendered to him as I shook and cried out his cock spilled into my ass. He held me against him for a while longer, supporting my body with his arms around my stomach.

It wasn't until one of the twins kicked that the silence was broken. "I can't wait to meet them," he smiled, rubbing the tiny foot that seemed to press against my stomach. I smiled, he was going to be an amazing father. They all were. All. I sucked in a deep breath, the reality of fourteen lovers setting in. Did they all want children? What if some of them didn't? Would there be jealousy or would they treat the kids differently if they were the biological father? Gabe's finger tilted my chin upward as he brushed his lips against mine. "Hey, where did you go just now? You were all fucking smiles, then you looked worried."

I put my hand over his on my stomach, "How am I supposed to keep up with all of you, and kids, well..."

He chuckled, "Oh, Snow, you are so fuckin clueless sometimes." I glared at him and huffed. "I seem to recall you handled all fourteen of us quite nicely, and as for kids, we will all love the babies, just like we would love any more that come along as if they were our own because they are no matter what DNA tests say." He stroked my cheek, "We're a family, Nimue. Granted, a big and slightly fucking odd family, but family nonetheless." He lifted me off his lap, gently withdrawing from me. "Is that water real and safe?" He nodded toward the lake next to us.

"I think so." He nodded and lifted me in his arms then walked into the water, washing both of us off. It felt cool, but not too cold. I found myself becoming aroused again and clenched my thighs.

Gabe chuckled, "Fucking insatiable - and you're worried about keeping us satisfied?"

Author's Notes:  I felt like she needed some Gabe time.

It amazes me that I'm sitting at just under 9K reads on this story.  Thank you all so much, and please follow, vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 6.4K 104
They all thought I'd abandoned them. I'd turned my back on the only people who truly cared for me to protect them, and they never knew.... Without a...
176K 7.7K 65
*** Disclaimer I don't own the Cl Stone Academy * * *Pure Fan fiction **Spin Off of Healing in the Arms of The Toma Team Harper Jane Toma falls in...
179K 7.1K 62
This is my very first time writing and I have not had the chance to read CL Stone's books but I have read many fanfictions based on the Blackbourne a...
150K 5.4K 50
She left them five years ago but what happens when an unexpected call to them brings them back together? Will they be able to save her and start over...