Private Lessons (+18)

By fckboihan

[SHORT PROSE] "Mr. Kim, i don't understand." "That means you need some private lessons." ___ Pairs: Taehyung... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

65 16 0
By fckboihan

     Mr. Kim starts cooking and I sit in the chair, watching him in fascination with every cut, boil and fry he does. He looks great in his apron. I want to grab him from behind and kiss his shoulder, but I don't know how he would react if I'd do it.

     He sits down next to me and we delve into a discussion about the future. We don't even notice that the food is burning on the stove.

     After cleaning up together, he ends up ordering something and we sit down at the table with our stomachs begging for the first bite of food. I watch him eat, then start downing a few glasses of soju, burning my throat and getting drunk until I can barely sit on my ass.

     Later, when I start to lose my lucidity from the alcohol, I feel a hand go up my leg and another one that touches my back and support my head on the arm. He lifts me from the chair and I feel the steps he takes with me in his arms, ending up sitting on a soft bed and soaked in his intoxicating scent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
125K 7.1K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
989K 37.3K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...