The Book of Emotion

By Sullyletmechangeuser

I'm gonna give this more detail for you guys.You have to have finished Season 4 of miraculous to understand w... More

Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Jubilation
Illusion
Determination
Passion
Reunion
Exaltation
Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)
Perfection
Migration
Derison
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Pretention
Revelation
Confrontation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)
Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

Deflagration (The Kwamis' Choice Part 2)

19 2 0
By Sullyletmechangeuser

Adrein's POV

*Disclaimer: Go Read Transmission the chapter before this.

The room was silent.My father had a concerned look on his face. Minutes went by without anyone talking. I could feel my saliva turning stiff. It was only a moment of time before he said something. My father sighed."Do you know my secret identity?"My father asked.I shook my head.His face turned bright red."You're a horrible son for not telling me this!"My father shouted out.I couldn't believe he said that.Now I was angry.I clenched my fist."Like you are much of a father! You never learn how to move on! I wish you died instead of mom."I told him.I didn't mean that. Maybe I did, but I didn't care.It was time that I made feel the same pain that he made me feel.He looked at me with a shocked face."Do you know anyone else's secret identity who is a superhero?"My father said.I looked the other way."Adrein, don't lie!"He shouted.I didn't respond.My father did something horrible.He grabbed me by my collar and choked me.I couldn't breathe.My eyes started to tear up from the pain."Tell me! Tell me!"He kept on repeating.I wouldn't say anything.After 5 minutes, he dropped me on the ground.Right before he walked out of my room he said something."You have made a mistake and don't think this is mercy because Wizardo and I have a plan that will destroy the both of you!"He told me.Then he left.

I was furious at him.I could have never believed that my own father would be my worst enemy.Plagg flew out my pocket."I won't let him get away with this!"I told Plagg.Plagg shook his head.I got up from the floor and wiped my eyes."Plagg Claws Out!"I yelled.I transformed into Cat Noir and went to his room.In my head I thought that maybe I was being aggressive and I should have calmed down but in my heart I knew I was doing the right thing.I opened his door and yelled his name."Gabriel Agreste!"I said.There was no response.I walked around and didn't see him.He jumped out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground."Do you even know why I'm doing this?"My father asked.I didn't know why he was doing it but it was wrong."I don't care why you're doing this."I told him.He sighed."Will you just listen, Adrein?"He asked.I punched him until he passed out.I grabbed his hand and saw his rings."You ruined my life!"I shouted.I took his rings one by one.When I finished I looked at his body on the floor.Tears fell down my face and I could barely breathe."Claws in."I said.I became Adrein again.I cried so much.

He wasn't dead but he was pretty much dead to me.

10 months later...

Marinette's POV

I woke up after a long night of fighting not realizing what day it was.I did the usual.I got out of bed,took a shower,brushed my teeth,and put on my regular outfit.It wasn't until I went downstairs I realized what day it was.Everyone was downstairs including my father."Happy Birthday!"They all shouted.It was my birthday and I actually managed to forget.It had been literally over 2 years since I saw my father.I ran to him and hugged him.My grandparents,Uncles,Aunts,friends,even Doctor Seraphim and his sons were there."Well it's your sixteenth birthday Marinette are you going to have a sweet 16 party?"My Grandmother asked.I shrugged my shoulders."I don't think so?I never really thought about having one."I replied.Then one of my aunts raised there hands.It was my aunt Precious. "I rented the biggest and the baddest sweet sixteen area in France!"My aunt Precious said.I was extremely grateful."I don't know what to say.I'm so thankful but I don't have anything to wear."I replied.My Mom quickly raised her hand."Marinette you made an exact replica of my wedding dress when you were 8 in under 3 hours I bet you can make a party dress."My Mom said.I smiled."KK we don't have a problem.Your party starts at 8:00 to 3:30."Aunt Precious said.My Dad raised his hand."Why at 3:30 in the morning?What are the kids going to do at 3:30 in morning?"My Dad asked.Precious laughed."You know what they're going to do at 3:30 in morning."Precious said.She winked at my Dad.He gulped."Invite who ever you want and we'll have a great time.It's your night, Marinette."Precious said.My Dad leaned to my ear."I guess now you know what your mother is like when she's drunk."My Dad whispered.I laughed.

My dad took me to the park to discuss everything.We got ice cream and sat on a bench."I had no idea that all my deepest secrets would spill out while I was gone.I had 4 kids but only kept you. I'm ready to talk to those other kids."He said.I looked at him with a confused look."Why did they have to take you away.They had no proof that you were-"I couldn't finish my sentence.My Dad held my hand."They thought I was Monarch.They had supposed proof but I was framed by Gabriel Agreste.Months ago he went missing and no one knows where he is."My Dad said.I sighed."Did mom tell you yet about me being Ladybug?"I asked him.His eyes widened and he looked extremely shocked."I guess not."I said."My daughter is Ladybug?My daughter is Ladybug!"He shouted."Shhh don't say that out loud!"I told him.I checked the time on my phone and saw that it 12:03."Oh I better get started on my dress."I told my Dad.

Adrein's POV

When my father disappeared I didn't know what to do.I took over his business and became very busy and on top of school and having to take care of my baby brother, life was still horrible.Although life was rough,I couldn't wait for Marinette's party.For the past 10 months we hadn't talk that much.I wanted to get things straight from her.I got my suit and tie on and went to the party with Luka.The place was beautiful and fancy."Wow Aunt Precious wasn't joking when she said this is the finest place in France."Luka said.Alya and Nino noticed us and walked to us.Alya was wearing a red dress with black heels.Nino was wearing a navy blue suit with brown shoes."Hey guys what do you think about the party?"Alya asked."It's great!"I replied."Where's Marinette?"Luka asked.Alya shrugged her shoulders.

Marinette's POV

I was still getting ready in my room.I wanted everything to be perfect."Marinette!Your party started an hour ago.Your family already left so how are we going to get there?"Tikki asked."I have a scooter for a reason."I replied.I quickly got my dress on and walked to my scooter."Are you ready, Tikki?"I asked.Tikki nodded her head."Always!"She responded.I got on my scooter and started it up.

Adrein's POV

I was talking to Zoé when everyone stopped talking."What's going on?"I asked her.She pointed to the door and there she was.Marinette finally arrived.She was beautiful.Her dress was white with butterflies and hints of pink.She wore black heels like Alya and her hair was in a bun.She ran towards me in a hurry."Can we talk?"She asked.I knew something was wrong so I nodded my head.She grabbed my hand and we went to the balcony.She looked confused and guilty."I'm sorry for not talking to you as much.You've been really busy and I've been really busy it's just a lot to process."Marinette told me.We both looked at the view of the city.The city lights were on and the Eiffel Tower was glorious."I love you, Marinette and nothing will ever stop me from loving you."I told her.She blushed at those words."We can never be together.It's way too dangerous for both of us."She said.I got annoyed."We can be together!I'll do anything for you.I won't be Cat Noir anymore."I told her.Marinette froze."W-W-What!That's not what I'm asking.Adrein are love is important but if you don't protect Paris the villians could destroy you even as Adrein."Marinette said.My eyes felt wet.She cupped my face."Above all I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.I know how much you mean to me,Adrein."She said.I kissed her lips for 30 seconds and hugged her.It started to rain."Oh my gosh!"I said.She laughed.She got an umbrella out of her purse."So you just so happen to have the umbrella I gave you when we met in your purse?"I asked her.She smiled."Never go anywhere without it."Marinette responded.She opened the umbrella and we kissed under it.That moment felt so real yet so important.Marinette accidentally closed the umbrella while we were kissing like she always does.We laughed."It's an inside joke."I said to her.

1 month later...

Marinette's POV

I was peacefully sleeping when I heard someone scream something."It's Graduation Day!"Kim screamed.He woke me up."What is your problem?"I asked him.Kim laughed."The Graduation starts in 2 hours!"Kim yelled.I was confused.Tikki was holding my phone and showed me that it was 10:15 already.I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom.

Adrein's POV

I woke up in my office which used to belong to my father."Good Morning,Adrein!"Plagg said.I yawned.I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 10:23."I'm going to be late!"I yelled.I walked to my kitchen and turned on my coffee maker.Then I went to Lyon's room to see if he was asleep.I turned on the light and saw him trying to crawl out of his crib."Lyon, I'm right here."I said.I picked him up and kissed his forehead.Plagg's eyes started to water."I think he needs a diaper change because he smells like Nino after he uses the bathroom."Plagg said.I laughed.I went to the bathroom with Lyon and changed his diaper.Plagg even helped me.After words,I went to the kitchen and gave Lyon and Plagg breakfast. I had some coffee and checked the time.It was 10:45."I guess I'm going to have to walk to the graduation."I told Plagg.

Marinette's POV

When I arrived at the graduation ceremony it was almost 11:30.There was a huge stage for the Graduation.I ran backstage where all students were.Alya ran towards me."Where were you?The Graduation starts in 30 minutes!"Alya exclaimed.I exhaustedly exhaled."I woke up a little late but everything is fine now."I told her.I looked back and saw Adrein talking to Nino.I blushed hard."Marinette!Didn't you break up with him?"Alya asked.I sighed."My heart never stopped beating for Adrein Agreste."I told Alya.She nodded her head."Of course."She replied.

25 minutes later,Ms Bustier went backstage with tears in her eyes.Everyone was confused."Ms.Busier what's wrong?"Mylene asked.Ivan and Kim walked to her and patted her back as she cried."I'm just going to miss you guys so much."She said.We all felt touched."Group Hug!"Rose said.We all walked to Ms Bustier and hugged her. Mr Damocles walked on stage to the podium."Good Afternoon,Parents."Mr Damocles said.All of us backstage started to panic."It's starting now?"Alya whispered.Kim peaked through the curtin and saw that it was filled with people."There are like thousands of people in the audience!"Kim exclaimed."Ok everyone get into a line by Alphabetical order."Ms Bustier announced.We all did as she told us."I'm very proud to show you Ms.Busier's Graduates!"Mr Damocles said."That's are que!"Adrein said.We all walked on stage and the audience let out a large applause.It felt so amazing.I looked at the crowd and saw my family from all around the world.I waved at them.Right beside them I saw a man wearing a completely black outfit with a mask.He look extremely suspicious because everyone around him was chearing and clapping but he was just staring at the floor.Suddenly,he stood up and ran on stage.He took off his mask and revealed his face.It was Wizardo.He Kidnapped Mr Damocles,Rose,Mylene,Ivan,Kim,Sabrina,Chloé,Max,Marc,Nathaniel,and everyone in the audience in a second.I was in complete shock."What just happened?Where did everyone go?"Alya asked."We weren't that bad!"Nino said.Luka was the only person in the audience."What happened?I just came from the bathroom and there's no one here.Is the graduation already over?"Luka asked.We all went off the stage to Luka."It was Wizardo.He kidnapped everyone!"I told the group."All of us are superheroes.We can defeat Wizardo.This is a really bad way for guys to learn each other's secret identities but it's time."Adrein said.I looked at him and he looked at me.I looked away but did he even see me? "You guys have sworn that you will protect this city.Will you do just that?"I asked them.They nodded there heads."Now transform!Tikki Spot On!"I said."Plagg Claws Out!"Adrein yelled."Trixx Let's Pounce!"Alya said."Wayys Shell On!"Nino exclaimed."Sass Scale Slither!"Luka Shouted."Fluff Clockwise!"Alix cried out."Pollen Buzz On!"Zoé screamed."Rooar Stripes On!"Juleka Shouted."Nooroo Heaven's Wings Rise!"Aubrey song out.We all transformed into Superheroes."Ok I'll find Wizardo and Purple Tigress,Viperion,Bunnix and Vesperia look for clues to find out where Wizardo went with all the kidnapped victims.The rest of you guys are on patrol."I announced.They saluted to me.Then they all left.

Rena Rouge's POV

Carapace and I were both on patrol so we went downtown to see if anything was out of the ordinary.We talked the whole way until we saw something weird.There was a whole army of Marinette's clones."How are those things still alive?"Carapace asked."When Marinette got akumatized she created those things but when we saved her,they never disappeared."I explained.The clones got closer to us like they wanted to fight."We need help!"Carapace said.Out of nowhere Ryuko came.She got her sword and started to fight the clones one by one."Should we help her?"Carapace asked.I nodded my head.I kicked one of the clones to the floor and Ryuko stabbed it."Ok Ryuko!"I yelled.

Cat Noir's POV

I went on patrol with Tramitor.We walked along the sidewalk to see if there was anything out of the ordinary.It wasn't until an hour into the patrol when I saw something weird.It was Void,one of the villians.His hair was blue and his eyes were golden.He was taller than me by an inch.He wore a purple a suit with hints of gold."Hey stop what your doing!"I yelled out.He looked at me and laughed."You think I'm going to stop just because you two ask me."Void said.Transmitor lost her patience.She tackled him down to the floor."I don't have patience for boys like you!"She yelled.Void put his hand on her chest and made her faint.He got up from the floor and cracked his neck."H-H-How'd you do that?"I asked.He laughed."You've never quite met me before.Void's the name and my power is taking away people's energy but only temporarily."Void said.I gulped.I was terrified by him."How long will it take for her to get her energy back?"I asked.He shrugged his shoulders."I mean I can't control how long it takes.It could take 2 minutes but it could also take 2 years."Void answered.He laughed again.My knees started to shake.I gulped again.

Chloé's POV

Wizardo took us to a building.He locked all of us in a room and didn't come back."It's cold in here."Rose said.The room was dark and I couldn't see anything.The floor was complete metal."I have plan.I'm going to transform and message my sister who's going to save us."I told everyone."Pollen Buzz On!"I said.I transformed into Queen Bee.I called my sister using my spinning top."Hello?"Vesperia said."Oh my gosh!Sis,is that you?"I asked her."Chloé, it's really you?"Vesperia asked."Yes It's me.We're at building on Monday Street.We're on the 13th floor and the 2nd to last room.Save are Souls now!"I cried out.I heard footsteps coming to the room.I quickly hung up."Pollen Buzz Off."I whispered.I became Chloé again.I sat on the floor.Infinity opened the door."Chloé come here."Infinity said.I got up from the floor and went with him.

We went to a room that had light and 2 chairs with one table in the middle.I sat down in one chair and he sat down in the other one.He looked at me in my eyes."You betrayed us,Chloé"Infinity said.I was shocked."No I had character development something you and Wizardo and Volpina and the rest of the villians will never have!"I shouted.He rolled his eyes."What a loving community.Chloé, you can join us again.That's your choice!"Infinity said.I got annoyed and furious."I DON'T WANT TO BE APART OF YOUR DESPICABLE AND HABITUAL GROUP!"I shouted with all my voice.Infinity sighed."Well you leave me no choice.Leave!"Infinity screamed.I got up but right before I walked out Infinity used his bleach power on me.My whole body turned white and I couldn't move.My eyes were black and I was blind."Don't worry it's only temporary."Infinity said.He winked at me.

Ladybug's POV

I found Wizardo on top of a building.He was shooting lightning at a helicopter."Stop it Wizardo!"I yelled.He turned around and looked at me.He shot one last bolt and the helicopter exploded."What is your problem?"I asked him.He tried to shoot one at me but I dodged it."Leave innocent people alone."I told him.For a second, he looked innocent and guilty.I ran to him and kicked his face."I'm gonna kill you!"Wizardo said.He started running to me.I ran to the edge of the building and jumped off.

Ryuko's POV

I couldn't fight all the Marinette clones and most certainly not with Rena or Carapace's help.I needed a plan."Mullo,Longg unify!"I yelled.I transformed into Mutiplying Dragon."Multitude!"I shouted.I made 100 clones of myself to kill Marinette's clones.

Cat Noir's POV

Void scratched my face."Ahhh!"I yelled.I felt my face and it was bleeding.I punched him in the face.He fell back."Come at me with all your might!"Void said.I tried to kick him but he blocked it with his arm.He kicked me in the stomach.I fell down and rolled back.My eyes started to water."Poor baby is crying."Void said.Void grabbed my neck and choked me."You better quit being Cat Noir before I kill you."Void said.He stopped choking my neck and walked away.

Luka's POV

Vesperia showed us the way to the building and we broking into it."This place is weird."Purple Tigress said.Bunnix spotted an elevator and pointed to it."Look an elevator we can go to the 13 floor that way."Bunnix stated.We all ran to the elevator.We went inside and I closed the door by pressing a button.Then I pressed the 13 floor button.Elevator took us there.As soon as the doors opened we hopped out.We ran to the 2nd to last room."Purple Tigress do your thing!"I said."Clout!"She yelled.She punched the door and it broke.We ran inside and saw everyone with depressed faces.Vesperia looked for Chloé but couldn't find her.

Ladybug's POV

I ran to the front of the Eiffel Tower where Wizardo pulled a device from his pocket.He shot it at me.My face turned purple and collapsed on the ground.I automatically detransformed and that's how I knew something was wrong.Wizardo ran away as fast as he could.Tikki flew out."Oh no!Your going to be fine."She said."No I'm not Tikki."I responded.She hugged me.Tikki had tears falling down her face.The superheroes all came back including Cat Noir. He kneeled down next to me."You're going to be ok."He said."No I'm not.If I die I want you to take my place as Master."I told Adrein.He cried hard.All the superheroes surrounded me.Rena Rouge was having a mental breakdown."I love you."I told Adrein.He held my hand."You won't die!I'll never let you die."He said.I looked at the superheroes and smiled."They'll need you."I told Cat Noir."I need you.Please don't leave me.I love you."Cat Noir said.
He leaned in for a kiss but I was already gone.

Adrein's POV

Her funeral was horrible. Her death was all over the news and it felt like a sin.Everyone knew her secret identity and that she was dead.I cried every second knowing that I would never see her again.Alya was an emotional reck.Nino and some of the other guys would have constant panic attacks and girls would literally faint.

Some people say she was too young.

Others say she was too nice.

I say she was too loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
1K 103 26
"Sometimes the song you're looking for is right in front of you. The two genres may not be as separate as you imagine. You might be surprised by what...
135K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
16.6K 294 36
"I've become faded because of what everyone did to me. Nobody loves me, trusts me or wants me anymore. This is where the story of Marinette Dupain-Ch...