Alice in borderland (Characte...

De Suga-Cube_

[๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” A young girl, naive and naif who wasn't made for t... Mai multe

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ & ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 36
๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - 46
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- 10

5K 188 48
De Suga-Cube_

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Eight minutes remaining. There're currently eight survivers."

You were safely looking for the safe zone when you heard rapid gunshots and by reflex you ducked down only to realise it wasn't for you.

The horse mask firing at someone from floor above you. Confused that why did he have to shoot from this distance, You and Arisu made your way towards the direction where the shots were fired, only to found same boy in cap couching down there, scared.

"Hurry up guys." - Karube.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your feets were moving on their own as you all run towards other side. When you were on way to downstairs Karube stopped and pulled out his life from his pocket making you awkwardly looked towards his way and you too stood beside him, holding your knife.

"I don't know if you have better plan in your head or not but I'm accompanying you." You hummed and nodded your head at your own thought.

"Let's take this tagger out." - Karube said as Arisu came to you both, he looked at you then at Karube, like asking-

"Heh? Are you guys serious? He got machine gun."

"So what. He's a human." Another voice, voiced out making you all look towards the owner of the voice. It was the same bulky man in black tank top and track pants. "He's 190 cm taller and weighs 90 kg. He's right handed and got a good shot. probably some military man."

"I got it, Aguni." another man with stick figure came holding a fire extinguisher, he gave it to the man in track pants and looked at you three.

"Here use this." the guy whose name is you came to know was Aguni said and handed The fire extinguisher to karube partially pushing it in his arms.

"Let's get this guy." He said and turned to Arisu. "You go and look for the safe zone.... you too." He added, now looking at you.

Making you lil embarrassed, at the thought that he don't think you could take down that tagger with others. That was kinda true tho.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You never evolved for constant stress, to be constantly resilient, it makes you sick, let it out for a moment, the stress you were given by your father. You were feeling anxious and it was normal. but now it has became the part of the system that evolved to keep you safe and well. Your mind seems to work at double speed whenever you feel highly nervous.

It is a life line of sorts, one you should heed. Find the safe zone, touch it, and finish this game.

You leaned, on the wall, huffing and panting. You looked at Arisu who has same situation as you. "At this rate we won't able to find it before time limit." You said, looking down.

Only getting silence in return from him, You looked at Arisu, whose eyes was focused on somewhere. You turn your gaze towards the direction he was looking and find that he was looking at the door where that horse mask was firing earlier.

'What's so hurry that he fired from such a long distance.'

Your mind asked and your eyes widen in realisation. you looked at Arisu who was already looking at you. You both didn't say a word and run downstair.

"So you both realised it too, huh."

"Yes, this is the safe zone." Arisu replied and all three of you stood in front of the door. You looked at the nob and turn to Arisu.

"Why didn't he just guard the door." You asked focusing on Arisu and ignoring the gaze the other boy giving to you.

"Guess there's something we don't know." The blondie replied this time catch your attention.

"Except there's not much time left." His eyes was fixed on yours when he show the phone he was holding, before you moved your gaze nervously looked back towards Arisu. He nodded telling you that he's gonna open the door.

"Three minutes remaining."

You breath out as the door creaked opened. Arisu carefully looked inside before looking back at you. You three made your step inside. It was a normal empty apartment, with washroom and their was an another door to another room.

"Look out!!" You were about to open the other door when all of a sudden you harshly pushed on the other side with that blondie.

The sound of gunshot echoed and you looked at the other tagger who just got shock of current from that blondie.

"Never hurts to be prepared-"

It was a moment that you thought that the tagger was out for meantime until the gun shots again fired at your direction. you gasped by surprise given by horse mask.

Blondie pulled you out by your waist with him before locking the door and Arisu seems to get inside the other room.

He was panting, so does you. Looking at him, who's face is just infront of you, you breathed out and looks towards the door again. removing his hand from your waist, you stood up to open the door but his hand grabbed yours before you could turn the knob.

"Tagger is still there."

"So is Arisu." You reply and again tried to go for the knob, and his hand tighten on your wrist as he forced your body to move away from the door.

"If you open the door then I'll die too." His voice was voids of any emotions as he spoke. making you nervously gulp down your saliva and retreat your furious gaze and hand away from him, huffing.

"Someone get over here. Apartment 406, it's a safe zone." Your ears and palm pressed against the door when you heard Arisu's voice calling for someone to come to the apartment of which you are standing right now. "I can't clear the game alone, we need two people to finish the game."

This time it wasn't you who open the door first. you followed after him in soft and slow steps, not wanting to alert the tagger. it wasn't too long before you heard gunshots again. You poked your head from behind the blondie again just to pushed on the other direction by him when the shots fired towards your direction. But were you slow or it was your bad luck that a bullet went through the skin of your leg making you stumble and almost dropped on the floor, if it wasn't for him catching you on time.

"Shit" You hissed and looked down at your feet. The fabric around the wound was little shattered and from there blood was pouring out. More than half of your weight was carried by the boy in front of you, who was holding onto your waist and the rest was leaning on your other feet.

You were in the absolute pain. It was as if the bullet was still in your legs, as if it didn't just touched your skin but your bones, but it tossed away when you heard your friend's desperate voice.

"Someone!!... Please help me!!" Arisu shouted and you tried to pray away the boy who was holding you against your will, again almost falling when you felt your other leg numb. Blondie held you again from behind by one hand making you stable on your feet, but his viper like grip was still around your waist.

"Remaining time, thirty seconds."

"The hell is wrong with ya!!" You shouted, struggling, now in frustration that was seems to increase with seconds. This person wasn't helping either letting you help your friend.

"Twenty second remaining."

Abruptly you frozen when a girl came through window almost making you gawk at her entry.

"You called." She said, looking at Arisu then you both who were standing by the door by now. The guy behind you threw his teaser machine towards her, who grabbed it swiftly and charged towards tagger.

"Five."

The horse mask drops on the floor but it wasn't enough for you to breathe in relief.

"Four."

"The buttons." - Arisu shouted.

"Three."

You were anticipating something bad to be happened.

"Two."

But it didn't came as they both pressed the buttons at the same time.

"One."

You waited, and waited and waited...

"Game cleared, congratulations."

...and then stumble back to the body supporting behind you, sighed with relief. You let the boy hold you and gave up on standing on one leg.

Instantaneously the tagger who was comes as a middle aged women sat on the floor, whimpering. She looked at the teens infront of her and your eyes followed her. Sound of beeping could be heard and with that anxiety in her eyes can seen more clearly.

Your eyes followed her neck and as soon as it landed on the collar on her neck, it explode making you yelp and turn away your head to the shoulder behind you.

Shivering, trembling and breathing irregularly, you slowly turned your head to now dead women. Even her bloody sight was enough for you to cry. As if it was you who killed her. With the guilt in your eyes ....

You finally give up.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

497K 17.4K 49
"๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...
77.7K 3.4K 28
Book 2 of the Power Moves Series. Reviews of Book 1: "In the entire Wattpad books i have ever read...This is probably the best book ever" "The writ...
8K 367 5
Combining the Miraculouses worked, and a whole new universe was created. Nobody else in Paris seems to know what you're talking about, and you're stu...
1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...