Serena

By ariesaf

I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. Hi... More

Important!
1.
2.
3.
His POV
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
His POV
12.
13.
14.
15.
His POV
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

17.

675 13 10
By ariesaf

" How have you not strangled him yet? " I ask Vera as she posts a picture of her and Eli on her social media.

" Call it the honeymoon phase or whatever but I truly don't get tired of him Serena. Since day one we've been joined to the hip and I wouldn't have it any other way" she says with a smile.

On our second day in the hospital, Elias asked Vera to be his girlfriend. It's now been a few weeks since we've been discharged and the recovery hasn't been easy to say the least.

But, Atlas has been with me every step of the way. The first few days home were really hard. We all stayed at Vera and Ajax's home since we all felt uncomfortable going back to my place.

After I could finally begin to walk on my own, I immediately started to look for places to live. On the second day of searching, Isla called me and said there was a penthouse for sale across the street from hers. It was a total steal and I felt so lucky.

I quickly bought the penthouse and put my house up for sale. After all the paperwork, we began to move to the penthouse and that alone was stressful. I felt bad that I couldn't help with anything other than to direct where I wanted my stuff. But, it's now our fourth day here and the boys and I love it.

During my time at the hospital and in recovery, I quickly realized that I was falling in love with Atlas. The thought scared me to my core since we still haven't discussed what we would do when summer was over, and I was scared that the feeling wasn't mutual.

" Let's go! We are going to be late " Vera says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Vera and I get our stitches removed today. We both decided on a oversized shirt and a loose pair of shorts. I call it the Adam Sandler style.

We slowly make our way down the stairs since it is a bit tender on our sides. Elias and Atlas play the game in the living room and I see the keys on the coffee table in front of them.

They confiscated both of our car keys after Vera and I tried to sneak out one night for snacks and ice cream.

" Ready? " Eli says pausing the game.

Vera nods and I make my way over towards Atlas who cups my face and plants kisses all over it. I start to laugh before Eli makes a gag noise.

Pulling away I roll my eyes before I grab Atlas's hand and walk out the door.

" I'm hungry. " Eli whines

After a quick stop at McDonald's we are on the way.

" I asked for a large fry! What is this?! Are we rationing around here now?! " I say showing my few fries

Atlas gives me his and I smile happily before eating them. After a while longer we park outside the office and head inside.

We check in , and it doesn't take long for us to get a room and wait on the doctor.

Vera sits nervously on the seat and I look at her with a small smile.

" Do you want me to go first? "

" Yes " she instantly says jumping off the seat

I trade her places and as I do, the doctor walks in.

" How are my patients today? "

" I'm ready to get these stitches out Zed " I say with a laugh as I lay on my good side.

During our first check up, we talked about the show for Chic Magazine. He told me it's best if I open the show with the first bikini and then leave it at that since I need to focus on recovering. Stacy, Zed, and I all met together afterwards and she agreed, and now I will do a small number to open the show.

I'm grateful I can still be apart of the show, but I also wouldn't of minded if I wasn't.

He begins to take the stitches out and my eyes widen at the pain. Atlas grabs my hand and rubs small circles on my palm, making the pain bearable. I see Vera looking at me and she begins to bounce her leg.

" You're not selling me on this Serena. Can I just keep mine Doc? "

We laugh and he tells me that he's done before helping me up. Atlas pulls me onto his lap as Vera gets up and she lays on her good side.

Elias begins to rub her thigh and kiss her hand as Zed takes her stitches out, and Zed also indulges in conversation to distract her.

" Trust me , I did these stitches myself and you were fine then " he says with a laugh

" I was unconscious! "

As she talks , he begins taking her stitches out and he keeps bickering with her to distract her.

——

We're now back at the house and I'm on the phone with the Vera and I's lawyer. Her name is Annette and she has been working hard on building an even more solid case than we already have. She tells me that Griffin and Nate are both in jail with a bond of one million dollars.

Both of their families have tried to reach out to me, but I had Shiloh politely tell them I wasn't ready for a conversation with them.

After updating me on the case, she hangs up and Atlas comes in along with Eli.

" We've got to run an errand , but we will be back soon. " Atlas says

" Okay! Let's go " I say getting up.

" Just us Serena " Eli says

I narrow my eyes before I shrug and lay back down in bed. Atlas walks over and gives me a quick kiss before they leave and with that Vera comes into the room.

" Let's go out tonight! We could go to dinner or something since they're going out. " she says wiggling her eyebrows

I smile before nodding and I head into the bathroom to shower. As I undress, I look into the mirror at the tender wound on my side. At first it made me very self conscious, but Atlas told me everyday that it was beautiful and that it made me look bad ass.

After a long shower and doing my routine I walk out in a towel to see Vera holding a beautiful dress.

" I love it! Go get ready I'm just going to do some makeup real fast"

She nods before leaving and I sit at the vanity. I do a bit of concealer, bronzer, blush, and highlight before adding some mascara and lip oil.

I pull my hair into a cute half up half down hairstyle then I put on some sandals and perfume. I call out for Vera and she doesn't answer me, making me open the door and stick my head out.

" I'm going to wait downstairs! "

I head downstairs and my eyes widen as I see rose petals littering the place. A huge bouquet sticks out like a sore thumb and on it , there's a note.

Come downstairs - A

Confusedly, I look around one more time before I place the card down and leave. As the elevator opens up, I see a man holding a sign that says my last name.

" Mrs. Laurent? My name is Damien, I'm here to drive you to your destination. " he says before handing me card similar to the one on the roses.

It's okay. All your questions will be answered soon. -A

I follow Damien to a sleek black car before I get inside and he drives off. I anxiously play with my bracelet as he drives us towards the beach. The sun is setting by the time we arrive and he hands me another note card.

Meet me where we had our first kiss. - A

A blush creeps onto my face as I remember Atlas and I's first kiss. I begin the small journey down the beach and enjoy the sound of the waves crashing into the sand.

I look around after I near the area and I almost melt as I see Atlas standing there with flowers, waiting for me. He's wearing his signature color and a bright smile is plastered across his face.

" What is all of this? " I say as I smile

" It's for you, shall we sit? "

I look down and I see a large blanket laid out on the sand. To go boxes from my favorite Chinese sit in the middle with my favorite drinks, candies, and then a basket that I assume he brought everything in.

" Do you like it? " he asks

" Atlas, I love it " I say

And I'm falling in love with you.

He smiles before we dig into the Chinese food.

" So, tell me about your family? " I say eating my lo mein

" Well I am an only child , and my parents are divorced. My mother is really sweet , loving and caring. She lives in New York and so does my father. My father is more pushy , cold , but he's there when you need him. " he says with a shrug.

" The business was always supposed to be handed down to me , so I've worked hard my whole life for the position. My dad was rarely home , so mom raised me on her own. After I moved out is when they divorced and she now owns a small jewelry store. "

" I understand that, your mother sounds like a wonderful woman " I say with a smile.

" She is, I hope you don't mind but I've told her about you and she already adores you " he says laughing

I smile widely before I pull him in for a kiss. Every time we kiss it's like the first time all over again. After a moment I pull away and he smiles at me before he brings the basket in between us.

" Close your eyes " he says nervously.

I smile as I close my eyes and I hear the basket open and something is pulled out. I hear him take a deep breath and he tells me I can open my eyes.

I look up at him as I feel tears prick my eyes and I move the cake over as delicately as I can before I tackle him onto the ground.

" OF COURSE I WILL! "

I smother him with kisses on his handsome face, making him laugh. He places his hands on the sides of my face before he kisses me.

I'm officially his girlfriend.

We place our wine glasses onto the cake and scoop up a piece , which made me kind of sad because it was so cute. But as I tasted the cake I had no regrets then because it was delicious.

In this moment, I am overwhelmed with so much joy and I sort of word vomit.

" I am falling in love with you "

He looks up at me with wide eyes

" You're falling in love with me? "

I nervously nod my head yes , making him chuckle just a little.

" Say it again "

" I-I'm falling in love with you. "

He pulls me in for a kiss before he looks at me with so much joy in his eyes.

" I am falling in love with you too "

Short chapter but 🥹
Thoughts?
Atlas and Serena?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 151 8
"I hate that you can see right through me" "The feeling's mutual" She was scarred from the event that occurred the summer before college. Thre...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
5.1M 96.4K 46
"๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mะต Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
147K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...