A Reluctant Love

By BozBozo

Kim, or the well know singer, WIK, left the Mafia family behind at 16 but the Mafia never really left him beh... More

Chapter One - The New Bone
Chapter Two - Going Home
Chapter Three - First Family Meeting
Chapter Four - First Tutoring
Chapter Five - Desires
Chapter Six - Second Tutoring
Chapter Seven - Dream
Chapter Eight - "I have needs"
Chapter Nine - My First
Chapter Ten - The Ride Home
Chapter Eleven - Apology
Chapter Twelve - One Week
Chapter Thirteen - Party, Party, PARTY!
Chapter Fourteen - Guilt
Chapter Fifteen - Growth
Chapter Sixteen - Information
Chapter Seventeen - Graduation
Chapter Eighteen - Virgin No More
Chapter Nineteen - Knots
Chapter 20 - Comfort
Chapter Twenty-One - Fantasy
Chapter Twenty-Two - Collateral Damage
Chapter Twenty-Three - Punishment
Chapter Twenty-Four - Harder, Asshole
Chapter Twenty-Five - What Next?
Chapter Twenty-Six - Brothers
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Father
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Ugliness
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Useless Explainations
Chapter Thirty - Kidnapped!
Chapter Thirty-One - Rescued
Chapter Thirty-Two - Safe Arms
Chapter Thirty-Three - Homecomings
Chapter Thirty-Four - Playtime
Chapter Thirty-Five - Imperfect
Chapter Thirty-Six - Young and Old
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Admit it!
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Found
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Tasting, Teasing & Spies
Chapter Forty - Prayers
Chapter Forty-One - The Kra Sue
Chapter Forty-Two - A Soft Bed
Chapter Forty-Four - A Secret Kept
Chapter Forty-Five - Damn You, Mr. Kinn!
Chapter Forty-Six - Toy?
Chapter Forty-Seven - Fits and Memories
Chapter Forty-Eight - Double Knots
Chapter Forty-Nine - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Chapter Fifty - Double Cross
Chapter Fifty-One - Get Busy!
Chapter Fifty-Two - Busy Living
Chapter Fifty-Three - Or Busy Dying?!?
Chapter Fifty-Four - Poison
Chapter Fifty-Five - Retribution Begins
Chapter Fifty-Six - Liars, All of You
Chapter Fifty-Seven - It's my burden, Brother
Chapter Fifty-Eight - Perspectives
Chapter Fifty-Nine - Aftermath
Chapter Sixty - New Beginnings
Chapter Sixty-One - Preparations
Chapter Sixty-Two - Farewell Party
Chapter Sixty-Three - Mr. Big
Chapter Sixty-Four - Departure
Chapter Sixty-Five - Tankhun & Arm
Chapter Sixty-Six - Kinn & Porsche
Chapter Sixty-Seven - Epilogue: Kim & Chay
Chapter Sixty-Eight - Epilogue: Kim & Chay Pt. 2
Chapter Sixty-Nine - Epilogue: Kim & Chay Pt. 3
Chapter Seventy - Epilogue: Kim & Chay Pt. 4
Chapter Seventy-One - Epilogue: Kim & Chay Pt. 5
Chapter Seventy-Two -Epilogue: Mr. Big
Chapter Seventy-Three - Endings

Chapter Forty-Three - Lovers, not Fighters

1.1K 47 17
By BozBozo

Arm slid his hand into Tankhun's and held it, as they stood there, watching the goldfish swim. "Come on, let's go." Tankhun didn't move, he just stared at the pond a while longer. Arm knew his boss, no, baby well. Silently, hands clasped they stood there, under the moonlight. 

Finally, Tankhun turned and crawled into his arms and just hugged him. "Arm, I'm scared. Kim finally said it aloud and I'm scared."

"Is this about him fucking Porschay?" Arm was a bit confused. 

Tankhun hit his chest lightly. "No, silly. What if our mother did have an affair. What if we are, or rather, what if we are not all brothers, but half-brothers and father knew, especially which of us are blood related." His eyes were filling with tears. "It would explain the difference in how mother would treat us boys. Father never treated any of us differently, but mother did."

"I can't say, baby, I wasn't here then. But" Arm pulled him tight. "Don't speculate. Let me do some digging and see what I can find. Would it" He hesitated, "Upset you if I offered to help Porsche with his homework?"

"No, I was going to ask you too.  Kinn is out of his depth. He wants him too much." A smile ghosted across his features in the pale light. "Porsche is making him work for it. Perhaps he will realize love is something you have to work for, every day."

"How are you working for it, Baby?" Arm's hand stroked his back. 

Tankhun slid his hand under the suit jacket, right where the slit was over his ass. "Oh, I plan on being as honest as I can." He lay his head on his shoulder and lowered his voice.  "Someone told me to worry about my ass tonight but I'm more worried about my cock. That I happen to know a certain someone does a fabulous job of giving blowjobs." 

His hand slipped under the waistband of his pants and rubbed the small of his back. Arm groaned. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"Don't you take care of all the CCTV's?" Tankhun blinked up at him innocently. 

"I think you want me to have a heart attack." Arm muttered under his breath. Tankhun laughed softly, gently taking Arm's hand and placing it on his groin. Arm rubbed it, feeling how full, hard it was. "Fuck it, you want it outside, in front of your fish, don't blame me if they die from shock."

"I can afford to buy new ones, but they understand their crazy owner." Tankhun pulled his face forward and kissed him, nibbling on his lower lip, the way the fish nibble their food. Arm groaned and swiftly pushed down his yellow pants, barely dulled by the moonlight, while Tankhun teased his lips. 

Breaking the kiss, he raised his eyebrow. "Baby, didn't anyone ever teach you that if you play with fire, you get burned?" He dropped to his knees, and without warning, took his whole length in his mouth. 

Liquid fire shot through Tankhun's body. "Fuck!" As Arm's head began to bob, his knees grew weak, and his thighs trembled. He grabbed his head to steady himself, but it made no difference. If he held Arm's head still, his own hips began to thrust, he could not control himself. 

He had to cum in that mouth and his body knew it. 

What had he asked for? Was this a new addiction? The sounds he made on drove Arm on, his tongue danced across the tip, pressed the sides, his teeth scraping as his cock moved in and out in a rhythm as old as time. 

He groaned, the talented warm wet mouth and fingers drove him crazy. He fought to stay upright but Arm knew. He stopped. "Lay down, baby, I got you." His jacket was already spread out on the grass, even if there was no dew yet. When did he take it off? 

Who cared? Arm pushed up his bright yellow shirt, still visible, even under the pale moonlight, and pinched a nipple, rolling in briefly between his fingertips. "How do you want to cum?"

"What?" He was a mindless blob as the sensations flowed through his body. 

"Fucking or sucking. How?" Arm ran his tongue up his cock as he rolled the nipple. Tankhun's back arched and his hips lifted off the ground. 

"Will you believe me if I say I don't fucking care, just do something before I lose my mind!" He never even realized how loud he sounded, but Arm did. He took a deep breath, knowing his preference. His baby was the tease, even if Tankhun called HIM one.

He needed to learn a lesson, a proper one. He plunged a finger into his hole and moved it. Adding another, he searched and found the prostate. Tankhun screamed again as his hips began to thrust. "This isn't fucking me!"

"It will hurt." Arm warned him, his eyes searching his face. "Play with yourself and cum."

"No! Fuck me proper and I will." It was then Arm noticed the handfuls of grass in each hand. His self-control slipped. He undid his belt, freed his erection and lifted his ass, pulling him forward just slightly. With no warning, he plunged in, closing his eyes to the sensations...

And Tankhun screaming, "Open your fucking eyes when you're in me, asshole! See me, what you do!" His hand was around his thick cock, and pumping. "Move, damn it!" 

Arm pulled out, fighting the lack of lubrication. He spat several times and plunged in again, building a good rhythm. "Oh fuck, yes! Harder!" Tankhun screamed, suddenly. How much harder could he go? 

He smiled suddenly, pulling out. "You dog, get on your fucking knees. It's time I show you just how hard it can be." Tankhun's shocked eyes met his, then he smiled back. He leaned forward, bit him on his shoulder and flipped over, wiggled his ass. 

He looked over his shoulder, "Do I have a nice, hmm, tail?"

"No, but you do have a nice hole." Arm licked his lips, and plunged his fingers in again, stretching it. "Your hand is NOT on your cock, you bad boy. No more fucking until you follow all my instructions, like a good puppy." Tankhun's shoulders dropped closer to the bed, pushing his ass further in the air and he groaned, loudly, as his long, slender fingers encircled the erection. 

He had no more self-control left. Nothing. He drove into the gaping hole. Hard. Exactly how his baby asked for it and Tankhun screamed. Again and again, mindlessly, so hard that it pushed him flat to the grass.  

Tankhun's arm, his hand which was tightly wrapped around his cock, was now trapped between his body and the hard ground. Every time Arm drove into his ass, it rubbed the tip against the fabric and the hard ground. He tried to let go, but it didn't work. Tankhun screamed, not from pain, but pleasure. 

His seed spilled, in spurts, over his hand, over Arm's jacket and over the ground. Yet, he could not let go of his spent cock, trapped between his body and the ground. Not until Arm had finished what he asked for - a hard fuck.

He never realized how literal a hard fucking was until this moment. How it could cause your eyeballs to roll back in your head, to make your mouth dry up and your blood run hot, yet you still found the energy to scream, moan and just be fucking loud!

"Arm! Fuck, Arm!" A hand slid between him and the ground, lifting his hips, pulling his ass back into his lap. His hand dropped, letting his soft cock go. "Harder, you fucking asshole, it feels so good!"

Arm was getting tired. Maybe it was time to consider that outlandish suggestion of a third. He drove once, twice and felt his self-control go. "Sorry, baby, but I have to cum too."

"No! Wait." Tankhun pulled himself off, and turned over, pulling off the condom Arm slipped on, and put his mouth over, shocking Arm. Slowly, hesitantly, he moved up and down, a still a total newb. Why was it so fucking hot? It lacked any type of skill or technique and his teeth hurt occasionally, but as their eyes met, he felt all of his control go, and his hands reached for his head.

Arm held his face gently, as he jerked into his mouth, watching the cum drip out, as his baby desperately tried to swallow. There was just too much, and he gagged, coughing. He pulled out and Tankhun whimpered. "Enough." Arm whispered. "It's enough."

"It certainly is." An amused voice said from the distance.  "I didn't expect to see this at the goldfish pond, but I can at least settle the bet that's been outstanding for the last couple of months. I've got quite the sum of money riding on it." Kinn came closer. "You two could film a porn and make quite a bit of money. We do own a studio."

Tankhun accepted a handkerchief from Arm and delicately wiped his mouth, noticing Porsche was looking anywhere but at the three of them. How interesting. So, THIS was the brother not getting laid right now. "Go ahead, settle the bet. I also put money on it." A smile crept out. "Anonymously, of course." 

"What do you want, Mr. Kinn?" Arm wasn't in the mood right now, feeling both embarrassed and shy. He knew it was for he, not Tankhun they were probably there for. His instincts were excellent, from growing up on the streets.

Kinn raised an eyebrow. "He's a bit uppity, now he's screwing you, Tankhun." 

Tankhun walked over and took his hand. "I spoke with Father. I'm not in the succession. MY partner does NOT need to be vetted, like yours does. We are officially a couple, so do me a favor and fuck off, Kinn. I have done enough to help you." He closed his eyes and squeezed Arm's hand, tightly. "I know why you're here. We both do. How about you go away and leave the one alone who's being respectful."

He took his pants from Arm and pulled them up. "How do I look, darling?" He gave a very feminine twirl. 

Arm nodded, his face blank. "Sir?" Questioning.

Tankhun sighed. "Oh, very well. But I'm telling you this right now. If either one of those asses mentions our little play tonight, walk out. Stop helping immediately and before you go, make sure you give me one of those ear thingies. I want to talk to you when I want to talk. Got it?"

Arm suppressed his smile. "Yes, sir." Just as petty as always. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 145 39
Lindsey had a younger sister, younger sister of Kim and Kath. Grace, Grace is a bit of a troublemaker and a flirt. Grace comes to stay with her siste...
9.8K 565 34
"I love you .. i love you so fucking much that it's hurts. It's hurts when you behave like this." , barcode thought while trying to control the tears...
11.5K 362 27
"It was our 5 year anniversary" -sky "I know but I was really caught up with the work please understand love" -prapai ( I will like always -sky) " I...
132K 2.1K 13
A suggestion from one of my readers. Decided to try it as I wanted to take a break from Mal0 (1471). Basically, you (the reader) are Anon, a simple D...