Station 19-Episodes and onesh...

Bởi Cloey2017

I love writing episodes for shows, i watch. i did for a german show, "Die jungen Ärzte" and now i will for st... Xem Thêm

I'll move heaven and earth
Dejavu
Maya Oneshot
Its already over, before it began
Everythings fine i'm fine
Christmas
"She hasn't checked in yet." Oneshot
"What...Wha.. I..." Oneshot 6x12
Therapy-Aftermath
What if.... coming out to her dad ended different.
Maya falls (6x12)
I'm sending in Bishop (6x17)
Crash (Tiktok idea for 6x18)
We will be okay
not an Update
Girls trip
I'm here
Sono qui, Bambina
Broken glass brings luck
Mason
We share a last name, but we are not the same (703)
What is bad for your foot and grey? --A rock

Where the shadow ends

330 5 0
Bởi Cloey2017

19 comes to fight a fire. They all do their best, but while Jake looks for a deaf little girl, Andy gets hurt.

At the station Carina is preparing lessons, the radiator is broken at the Deluca-Bishops and so she decided to work here. She will soon teach a sex ed-Workshop at a secondary school.

***

I need Marina to be okay. So this is a imaginary Episode somewhere after Season 6 ep 1. Carina is pregnant. Maya got help. She is doing therapy and the solved the problem. Maya ended up apologizing to Chief Ross. When Becket was cought drinking on the job. Maya ended up becoming Captain. Its now about a month after all that. Oh and Jack is back. He went to inpaitent Therapy and is now back.

Scene 1

Maya: Hey. What are you doing here?

Carina: I have the day off. And i need to prepare my lessons. And i thought i can do it here, since it is still super cold at home.

Maya: The radiators not fixed yet? Seriously.

Carina: They said they were doing it this morning. But aparently they didn't.

Maya: I am going to call them right now. And i am going to get you a blanket and tea.

Carina: I can call them. And i can make tea myself. I am pregnant not sick.

Maya: I know. But i know you are so cold all the time, especially now being pregnant and it is snowning and we have no heating, so i will warm you up.

Carina: Oh.

Carina pulls her in for a kiss. Andy comes around.

Andy: Hey. Carina. What are you doing here?

Carina: Our radiator is down. Its freezing.

Andy: Oh Crap.

Maya: Lets go upstairs.

Scene 2

Vic and Travis.

Vic: Spill the tea.

Travis: There is no tea.

Vic: Spill it now. I know you are hiding something.

Travis: No. Hiding nothing.

Vic: You keep checking your phone. Every minute. What is up? Is ist a boy? Did you meet someone?

Travis: No. I did not meet someone.

Vic: Then what is it. Tell me tell me tell me.

Travis: No. Cause there is nothing to tell.

Vic: Oh Fine. I'm hungry.

Up and leaves

Ruiz: What is going on?

Travis: Oh Vic and i were watching The Voice kids last week. And she told me how it was her dream to be on that show.

Ruiz: Yeah?

Travis: There is an adult version, i may have signed her up

Ruiz: What?

Travis: I just sent them the application and a video of her singing.

Ruiz: Oh my god. And now?

Travis: Now we are waiting. The application deadline was today, so who gets invited to the blind auditions will be determind in the next few days or weeks. I don't know how long this takes.

Ruiz: But you will tell her.

Travis: If she got in. Then i will tell her.

Ruiz: Dude.

Scene 3

Carina sits at the table, working, Maya and Andy are talking and Vic comes in.

Maya: Yes. Oh my god. We need to do that.

Andy: It would be so much fun.

Vic: What are you talking about.

Maya: Andy had the amazing idea to go sleigh riding together.

Vic: Okay i'm out.

Andy: Vic. Don't you think it could be fun. (sings)

Just hear those sleigh bells ring-a-ling
Ring-ting-tingling too (Maya chimes in)
Come on it's lovely weather
For a sleigh ride together with yo

Vic: Alright. But i don't ride.

Maya: Oh are you scared.

Andy: When Ryan and i were little we would build these high ramps. It was so much fun.

Maya: I never went sleigh riding as a kid. But you remember when we went that year at the academy. When it was snowing in April?

Andy: Oh yeah. Vividly. It was fun at first.

Maya: We had so much fun. But we might have been a little bid drunk and ended up in the hospital.

Andy: We crashed in what we thought was a pile of snow, but ended up being a rock.

Maya: You got lucky. She only had a few stitches. I broke my arm and i had a concussion.

Andy: But we were laughing so much.

Maya: We were so drunk.

Vic: I am in at the drunk part. The running into a rock an ending up at the hospital not so much.

They are going over to the Table where Carina is working. She has headphones on and didn't hear them.

Vic: Carina whats your opinion on that.

Carina looks up: What?

Maya: We were talking about going sleigh riding.

Carina: Oh i love that.

Maya: See.

Vic: Did Maya ever tell you how she broke her arm, while sleigh riding.

Carina: She did, and that she didn't feel it, because she was so drunk. Andy had to convince her to go to the ER, aparently it was very visibly broken.

Andy: It was. I was also far from sober, but even in that state i could very well tell that it was broken.

Carina: I will come with you. I can't do the drunk part this year, or the riding part. But i will cheer you on and take embaressing pictures.

Maya laughs.

Vic: What are you doing Carina?

Carina: I am going to be teaching in a school for the next three weeks.

Andy: Wow? What school?

Vic: Looks like we are progression in Education.

Carina: Yes. I started a programm with a progressive secondary school. So middle and highschool to come to them and go to each class one day. And teach them about health stuff.

Maya: Good. Progressive Sex Ed.

Andy: I love that. I could have needed that.

Carina: Yes. So many kids don't know anything. I need to obvisly teach 12 year olds different things than 18 year olds. So thats what i'm doing.

Vic: Can we help? I mean we have all experienced the lack of good Sex ed. We can tell you what we would have liked to know.

Andy: When i got my first period, i thought i had pooped myself. My dad had to explain to me everything.

Maya: I got my first period on a track meet across the contry, and didn't want to tell my dad, but i wanted to tell someone, so i asked for his phone to call mom. He didn't let me. I didn't have a clue what to do. So i snuck out of the hotel went to the store and bought a bunch of products and then opened all of them. I was so confused.

Carina: Periods is my first priority. For any age. And any gender. The menstrual cycle is very important for everyone to know.

Vic: Products. I thought for a long time pads or tampons where the only option.

Carina: Thats a good one.

Andy: And for the older kids. I don't know 14 and up, save sex and contraception.

Maya: 14?

Carina: Trust me. 14 is late.

Maya looks confused.

They laugh.

Klaxon : Aid Car 19, Engine 19, Ladder 19 To Fuildburry Drive Structure fire.

Maya: Lets go.

The get all dressed and drive away, leaving Carina alone.

Scene 4

The get to the scene. Another Station is already there. Maya goes gets info.

Maya: Alright. Herrera Montgomry, get the hoses ready, then try to fight down from the west . Gibson, Ruiz, search and rescue there is a girl somewhere in the 5 Floor. 44 couldn't fine her. Her name is Maddy, She is 8 years old. She is deaf. She will not hear you. Gibson you know what that means. Warren, Hughes prepare the Aid Car, She is probably gonna need it. 

Everyone scaters of.

Ruiz: Dude. That girl is toast. There is no way.

Gibson: The second floor isn't engulfed yet. The fire spread from the northwest side of the six floor upwards. . So we need to get to her.

Ruiz: Okay. Lets go.

Andy gets the hoses ready. Then runs up with Travis. The extinguish the fire in one room then work on another room.

Scene 5

Gibson: Alright kids like to hide. So look inside closets and under beds.

Ruiz: I know. Hey, Maddy Can you hear me.

Gibson: Dude. She is deaf.

The floor in the room next to them crashes. And it strats to burn.

Gibson: in his Radio: Fire has reached the fifth floor. We sill havent found the girl.

Ruiz: Lets check this room.

 They check the parents bedroom and see. Maddie is under the desk. She is not injured, but coughing.

Gibson trys to sign while talking: Hi Maddy. I'm Jack. We are going to get you out of here.

Maddy signs: I'm scared.

Scene 6

Andy and Travis work on a big wall of fire. The ground under the fire breaks and many things fall. The two back of emediatly. The ceiling crumbles aswell.

Andy: We need to get this out quikly.

Travis:  Agree.

The shoot again. But it is not working.

Andy: We need help.

Travis: Yes. If the shoot from the window from the other side.

Andy: (On radio) Herrera to Captain Bishop.

Maya: (On radio) Yes.

Andy: We need assistance in floor 6. floor broke, the fire is now on the fifth floor aswell. Requesting a adidional secital aproach over the widow on the north end of the house.

Maya: Good idea. Copy. Go on with what you are doing, but be save.

Andy: Copy.

Andy: Okay lets go again.

The shoot again. The work foreward, but something breaks and then the ceiling colapses. Travis can leave the room, but Andy is coverd in debree.

Travis: (over radio) Cealing to floor 7 collapsed. I am fine. But we are going back down. Its not save anymore. Andy?

Andy: I'm fine, too. I think.

She tries to get up, but winces.

Scene 7

At the firehouse. Sullivan is on desk duty. He is doing some work, then a about 17 year old girl walks in. She is bleading from her head and she had a tupperware in her hand. She limps.

Girl: Hello?

Sullivan: Hello. How can i help you?

Girl: i'm Rosie. I sliped its really icy. And i just want to get to my grandma, so i thought you could hand me a bandaid?

Carina comes downstairs: Oh Hello.

Sullivan: I've got you.

Then the phone rings.

Sullivan: I take that real quick and then i'll do your head.

Carina: I can take her. I need a distraction.

Sullivan: Sure. Go ahead.

Carina is confused.

Carina: Okay. Come with me. I'm Dr. Carina DeLuca, whats your name?

Rosie: Rosie Hofstetter

Carina: Thats a pretty name. I'll have to remember that. (Puts a hand on her visibly pregnant belly) Lets get you checked out.

Rosie: Thanks. Its really not that big of a deal. I need to get to my grandma.

Carina: I'll hurry.

Scene 8

Andy winches.

Travis: Lets get out of here.

Andy: Stop. My leg its trapped.

Travis: Oh crap.

He walks over and tryes to lift the cement block on Andys leg. He moves it ever so slightly, but she cant get out. She is clearly in pain.

Travis: That will not work. (in the radio) Montgomry Here. I need assistance. I have an injured firefighter trapped under a big cement block.

Maya: Copy Montgomry. who is it?

Travis: Herrera.

Andy (out of breath): Maya. I'm okay. Its just trapped, it doesn't hurt that much.

Maya: Don't play the hero.

Cut to Gibson and Ruiz and the girl in the staircase.

Gibson: I can get her out. You go help Andy and Travis.

Ruiz: Captain this is Ruiz.

Maya: Listening

Ruiz: Gibson and I are nearly at floor one with the civillian minor. I can go back up to help.

Maya: Okay. Get them to the door and then run up. But make it quick. They are where the fire is.

Ruiz: Copy that.

Gibson: Lets go. Lets not waist time

The run on. And then Ruiz goes back up.

Scene 9

Carina dresses the head lac.

Carina: So you and your Grandma are close?

Rosie: Yes. My mom lives in New York and my dad works much. So i am at my grandmas pretty often. I made some eggsalat to bring to her.

She opens the lid. Carina presses her lips together. Tryes not to breath it in. Rosie doesn't see it. Carina goes on with cleaning the wound.

Rosie: What kid of doctor are you, if you get so pale from a simple head wound.

Carina: Its not the wound. Its the eggs. Its pregancy.

Rosie: Oh i'm sorry.

Carina: Its fine.

Carina takes a few deep breaths.

Rosie: Its my grandmas favorite.

Carina: That is nice, but right now, nothing sounds more terrible to me.

Rosie laughs.

Carina: Done. Now. If you are nausious, dizzy or in any way feel weird go to the ER. You could have a concussion, but i'm quite sure you don't. I saw you limping before. Can i take a look at your leg?

Rosie laughs.: Oh that well. She pulls her pants up and reveals a prostetic.

Carina: Oh. I'm so sorry.

Rosie: Thats why i tripped. I can't quite keep balance as well as with my good leg.

Carina: I can imagine. I had a girlfriend once with a prostetic.

Rosie: Yeah its more comon than you would think.

Carina: Okay. Lets go downstairs.

Rosie sees the paperwork on the table

Rosie: Hey this is the logo of my school.

Carina: Really? I will be there the next two weeks to teach.

Rosie: You are an OB?

Carina: Yes. I will come to your classes and teach you about your body and other things.

Rosie: Most of my class aren't particullarly excited. They think its boring and gross. But we have double math that day, so they are okay with not having that.

Carina: Well. I think it is very important. And i hope that at least some of you will show some interesst.

Rosie: If i'm honest, i always pretend i am not interessted, but i really am clueless about mostly everything. Girls talk to their moms about that. I havent talked to mine about anything since i was 14  and my dad. Well he is so busy he just doesn't have time. And i love my granny, but she is not the one i go to when i need advice.

Carina: Well thats exactly what this day is for. I will teach you about the reproductive system and save sex and contraception.

Rosie: In my old school it was very weird. All i learned was. Don't have sex.

Carina: Well you will not here me say that.

Rosie: Yeah. That would not be very believable. (she laughs)

Carina: Well yes. But also because it simply doesn't work. I will teach you ways to do it savely

Rosie: I am interested. Although i am gay so i don't need the contraceptive part.

Carina: Well. That is true, still STDs can also affect us.

Rosie: Us?

Carina: I am married to a woman. She is acually the captain here.

Rosie: Oh. I wondered what you are doing here.

Carina: Yeah. Well our radiator is down, so i came here to prepare my lessons.

Rosie: Thanks for everything. See you next week.

Carina: Yes. And if you have any questions, just ask me or you can come here again. I am not here all the time, but if i am i will give you all the answers you need.

Rosie: Thanks.

Scene 10

Ruiz run to Travis and Montgomry.

Andy: Travis, maybe there is more hurt, than i thought. Its starting to really hurt. (She is still out of breath)

Travis: Andy, are you having a hard time breathing?

Andy: KInda? It hurts. I think i have a few bruised ripps. I fell on this brick pile.

Travis: Tell me when it get worse.

Andy: Copy.

Ruiz: Okay i'm here. Wow the fire is close.

Travis: Well its far away for now. Help me lift this.

Ruiz and Travis lift her cement block. Andy robbes out, but moans in pain.

Ruiz and Travis help her up and get her down the stairs. When they reach the end, Andy is nearly passed out.

Travis: Andy. Here keep it together.

Andy weak: Copy.

They get her on a gurny. Andy in a lot of pain. She moans loudly. Maya comes to them and she an Warren asses her.  He cuts her Tournoutpants open and checks the leg out. It is very bruised and deformed. Maya opens the turnouts and checks Andys torso and abdomen. Andy fliching a little.

Andy:(to Warren) Is ist broken?

Warren: We'll see.

Looks to Maya. Telling  here non verbaly it is broken.

Maya: Gibson.

Gibson comes over. He has handed the little girl over to her parents.

Maya: You are acting captain now. I will go with Andy. I need to be with her.

Andy: No Maya its fine. This is your scene. (breaths heavily)

Maya: No its not. Its still 44s scene. I am good where i am.

Maya puts a C-pap over Andys mouth and they lift her in the Aidcar.

Scene 11

Maya calles Carina

Carina: Maya. Are you okay?

Maya: I am okay. Andy isn't though. I am on the way to Grey Sloan. But i'm fine.

Carina: Thanks for telling me. I am always so anxious. What is wrong with Andy.

Maya: Some crush injuries to her chest and to her right leg. But she is awake and alert so thats good.

Carina: Oh. Crap. Send her my best wishes. I'll come to the hospital to wait for her with you. You will want to wait on her.

Maya: You don't have to. I suppose you want to go home?

Carina: No. It is cold at home. It isn't as cold at the hospital and you are there. I'll be there.

Maya: You are the best, my love.

Carina: I love you

Maya: I love you, too.

Andy moves. She lifts the C-Pap.

Andy: You are so cute.

Maya: Put that back on. Your sats arent good.

Andy coughs.

Maya: See. Keep it on, we are nearly there.

Scene 12

The park at Grey Sloan, Teddy is there aswell as Meredith and two interns.

Maya opends the door. : 34 year old female, Andy Hererra, possible crush injurys to the chest and crush injuries to the leg, possible fracture. She is stable her sats are 92, Bp 120 90. 89Bpm- She has had some fentanyl.

Meredith: Hererra. What are you doing?

Andy: Hi, Dr. Grey. I wasn't fast enough and the ceiling sandwiched me.

Meredith: Oh my good. Lets get you in bay 4. And page Dr. Lincoln.

Andys breathing suddenly speeds up. Her eyes open wide and she gasps for air.

Teddy: Hererra? What is worng.

Teddy feels her chest. : Pneumothorax. We need to put a drainage in your chest.

Andy is super scared. 

Maya watches and has a really hard time.

Meredith: Bishop you can wait outside. We've got her.

Teddy places the drainage, Andy winces but breaths easier.

Maya: I'm good.

Teddy: I need a Chest X-ray quickly.

Meredith: Links here. Let him check the leg quickly.

Link does so.

Link: I need an X-Ray. But it is definatly broken.

Maya: Oh crap.

Andy is so out of it, but a tear runs down her cheak. The wheel her away.

Scene 13

Carina comes and sits with Maya.

Meredith comes do them.

Maya: How is she?

Meredith: She is stable. She has a broken rib that punktured her lungs. Dr. Altman is taking her to Surgery to fix that. Dr. Lincoln will paralely stablise her leg. It is only a smal facure on the tibia, but its dislocated. So surgery is the better option, it will heal faster.

Carina: What about the Pneumothorax

Meredith: Dr. Altman already drained it in the ER. She will fix the leak and make sure there is no more Air in the Pleura.

Maya: Will you be in the surgary aswell.

Meredith: There is no bleeding in the abdomen, no ruptures or anything, but i will join them as long as i'm not paged.

Carina: Thank you Meredith.

Meredith: My plesure. She is okay for now. You can breath now.

Maya: Yes. Thank you, Dr. Grey.

Compalaition of waiting and the skyline of seattle.

Teddy, Link and Meredith come back.

Teddy: She is doing fine. She is waking up.

Meredith: She would probably like some company.

Maya: Thank you all.

Scene 14

Maya sitting next to Andy. Vic and Travis stading in the door. Carina stands behind Maya.

Andy moves.

Andy: Oh my god. What are you doing here?

Maya: You scared the shit out of us.

Andy: Oh I'm sorry. Wow. I really did get hurt.

Maya: Yes you did. That Cementblock did a good job.

Andy: Oh crap. I hate desk duty.

Maya: Well you don't have to worry about that yet.

Dr. Grey comes in.

Meredith: Hello Hererra.

Andy: Hello Dr. Grey. How am I?

Meredith: Right now you are fine. You had a pneumothorax due to a broken rip. And a broken tibia. But Dr. Lincoln will tell you all about it. We fixed everything in Surgery.

Andy: Thanks.

Carina: How are you feeling?

Andy: Pretty crappy to be honest. It hurts to breath.

Maya: Then we'll leave you alone to rest. Call me when you want company.

Andy: Sure do. (To Travis) Thanks man, for getting me out.

Travis: No worries. Thats my job.

Andy: Seriously. Thank you.

All the healthy firefighters and Carina leave the room.

Travis looks at his phone.

Travis: Yes.!!!

Vic: What? Did you will the lottery?

Travis: No. Victoria Hughes. You have been invited for The Voices next Blind auditions.

Vic: You are joking. I didn't apply.

Travis: I did for you. You said it was your dream as kid.

Vic: You did. Oh my god. What did i do to deserve to be your friend.

Travis: So you are happy.

Vic: I am. Man. Yeah. Lets go.

THE END

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

43 0 4
This is where I'm going to find writing prompts and then write a short story using that prompt. Every few short stories I check to see wich one you g...
2.5K 97 58
Hi , this is section FIVE OF MY STORYLINES, I can't help myself to keep writing! Ahah enjoy !
230 9 13
No, this is not a teenage drama. If that's what you came looking for, you might as well turn yourself around and hit that back button in the top left...
49.9K 930 42
Stories written based on episodes of Station 19, focusing on Maya and Carina's relationship.