Empires ( Game of Thrones OC...

By SnowingBloom

After Prince Rhaegar defeated the Rebels. He became King of the Seven Kingdoms with his new queen at his side... More

|| Cast of Characters ||
|| Cast of Characters PT. II ||
|| Empires ||
|| Prologue ||
|| Capital Feast Preview ||
|| Mฤ“re - Capital Feast ||
|| Crown And Ring Preview ||
|| Lanta - Crown and Ring ||
|| Clashes Preview ||
|| Hฤre - Clashes ||
|| Before the Storm Preview ||
|| Izula - Before the Storm ||
|| Graces Preview ||
|| Tลma - Graces ||
|| Whatever it takes Preview ||
|| Bศณre - Whatever it takes ||
|| The Throne Preview ||
|| The Throne Sneak Peek ||
|| Aenyra's Playlist ||
|| Sฤซkuda - The Throne ||
|| Rhaenyra Eliana Playlist ||
|| Blood of the Dragon Preview ||
|| Blood of the Dragon Sneak Peek ||
|| Dragon Queen Preview ||
|| Dragon Queen Sneak Peek ||
|| Vลre - Dragon Queen ||
|| || Pieces on a board Preview ||
|| Dragons and Tiger ||
|| Aenyra ||
|| Aenyra PT. II ||
|| Pieces on a Board Sneak Peek ||
|| The Royal Family AU ||
|| Ampa - Pieces on a board ||
|| Season 3 Preview ||
|| Long Years Preview ||
|| Long Years Sneak Peek ||
|| The Royal Children ||
|| Mฤ“re Ampฤ - Long Years ||
|| The Inception Preview ||
|| The Inception Sneak Peek ||
|| Aenyra PT. III ||
|| Lanta Ampฤ - The Inception ||
|| The Ordeal Preview ||
|| The Ordeal Sneak Peek ||
|| House of the Dragon FF ||
|| Note ||
|| Note II ||
|| Possibilities ||
|| Options ||
|| Seven Kingdoms ||
|| Face Claims Pt. 1 ||
|| Margaryen Royal Family||
|| Dragonrider Monarchs ||
|| The Gold Circle ||
|| First Look ||
|| Note||

|| Jฤ“nqa - Blood of the Dragon ||

888 50 35
By SnowingBloom

The people of the Red Keep are panicking as much as the common people gathered outside when they saw that one of the towers of the palace was being consumed by fire.

All of them carry a bucket of water to put out the fire. They have to subdue the burning hallway first so they can get inside the chamber of the queen who is still trapped there.

The ladies who are dear to the queen wanted to stay but they can't be sure of the safety of the place after being burned. They were escorted to Maegor's Holdfast.

It was the safest place in the Keep and was far enough from the chaotic place. They are praying that Rhaenyra will be saved no matter what. But how? She's inside the burning tower. No one can stand a flame strong like that.

" Nyra will be saved right, mother? " Cerys said to her mother.

" She will be, my dear. Your brother, your cousin, your uncle, and all of the knights are there to aid her. " Cersei gave her daughter a small smile, hoping that it can bring small comfort to her.

" Dany, be calm. She'll be all right. " Elearys told Daenerys who is fidgeting on her seat with Aeksion whimpering on the side.

" How can I be calm? Rhaenyra is inside there and I can't do anything to help her. " The princess said back with formed tears on the side of her eyes.

" Who would do this vile action? How can they do this when it can result in many people dying? " Allyria whispered to them.

" We are not yet certain if this is design or just an accident. " Margaery speaks, she knows that it's no accident but they must not accuse someone without proper evidence.

" Really? An accident? It started in the queen's chamber. With Aeksion inside. The one who did this knows that Rhaenyra will run to her room to save her tiger. They want to kill our friend, our queen. " Allyria said back to Margaery as their gazes divert to the other sides where Lyanna, Lyanne, Eyva, and Sansa are sitting.

The three young ladies displayed a small emotion of worriedness while the former queen is quietly sitting on her chair as she sips a cup of wine.

Daenerys' hand turned into a fist. She's angry that Lyanna is enjoying her wine while Rhaenyra is on the edge of being burned alive. The smile on the former queen's lips didn't get unnoticed by her as she trace the strands of Lyanne's hair.

The silver princess gets up from her seat and storm closer to Lyanna. Her friends tried to stop her but they failed. Lyanna glances up at Daenerys with a questioning look.

" Can I help you with anything, princess? " Lyanna casually asked.

" I find it odd. You're indulging yourself here while there's a commotion happening. Your stepdaughter is inside a burning tower and you're here, openly showing everyone how unconcern you are for your queen. " Daenerys did not hesitate to say those words to her.

" I beg your pardon, princess. Are you accusing me of something? " The lady put down her glass on the side table and stood up from her chair.

" Am I? You tell me, Lady Stark. You know that this action is considered an assassination attempt and it is an act of treason. Punishable by death. " Lyanna stare at her for a second.

" You cannot accuse my mother like that! " Lyanne stood beside her mother.

" You both hate her, we all know it. At least have some decency of acting like you care if you want to hide your crimes. " Daenerys continued as the dragon inside her wants to be unleashed.

" Princess, you can't make allegations like this without any proof. " Lady Eyva Arryn speaks from behind.

" And the princess did not permit you to talk. Hold your tongue, Lady Arryn. " Elearys snapped back at the girl.

The tension in the room blazes like the flames from the burning tower. Eyes giving each other glares.

" You have no evidence that we're behind it. We are also not yet certain if this is planned or just an unfortunate accident. You should also watch your words, princess. " Lyanna stated with a formed grin on her lips.

" I can let the guards throw you in the dungeon if I want to. You are no longer queen, you are not untouchable now. " Daenerys take a step closer to Lyanna.

" Lady Lyanna, you are below us. Lower than Rhaenyra. If we found out that you are behind this, I can assure you that your sons and daughter cannot save you from the dragon's wrath. You will be burned at the stake, alive. " The princess said to the lady without taking off her dragon's gazes at her.

" If I were you, Lady Stark. I will be careful from now on. " Cersei spoke on her chair as she copied what Lyanna was doing before.

Mockingly drinks her wine. The Lannister lioness smirked upon seeing that she and Daenerys both got under her skin.

A wolf's clothing indeed. There is something hideous lurking inside those furs. The dragons will burn it while the lions will devour it.

When they made a clearing on the entrance of the floor. The men did not hesitate to run towards the chamber. They did not mind the heavy smoke around them because their queen's safety is paramount.

" Rhaenyra?! Rhaenyra?! Rhaenyra?! " Prince Aegon shouts near the door as the others pour water into the flames.

" Rhae?! Are you all right?! Please talk! " Prince Aeron screamed from behind, worried for his wife.

" We need more water here! Go quickly! Now! " Ser Jaime ordered to the men while the others started to use their own white and red cloaks to help seized the fire, it did not matter if it was the symbol of their membership in the Queensguard and the heirguard.

Rhaenyra heard all the noises from the entryway. She divert her attention and saw figures of people outside. The purring of her dragons caught her eyes again and looks at her with awe.

" I'm here! " The queen shouted and it was enough relief for those who are outside, she doesn't sound hurt.

" We're coming! Stay where you are, Your Grace! " Ser Arthur's voice followed with a few coughing.

" We're going to get you out of there! " Prince Oberyn exclaimed.

The other things inside the chamber began to break which made the queen get up from the floor. The dragons flap their wings to levitate themselves in the air. Rhaenyra should not stay there and just wait for them to get inside.

Her body already inhaled too much smoke. The fire might not have burned her but the smoke will be bad for her health. She began to take steps closer to the door with the dragons flying on her side.

" Rhaenyra, no! Don't! " Aegon exclaimed when he noticed the coming figure from the flames.

The running men came with buckets of water. They immediately pour it on the door frame and thank the seven gods, it put out the fire.

Their eyes widened when they saw the form of the queen. She looks unhurt even if she was limping while her hand is covering her nose. But it was not the reason why they are shocked.

They noticed the baby dragons surrounding Rhaenyra. Are what they are seeing real? Is it really dragons?

The queen's dress was eaten by the fire which made her bare in front of them. Most of them quickly turn away their gazes while Jaime removes his own cloak and hands it over to Prince Aegon.

The prince immediately headed closer to his sister and wrap the cloak around her naked body. She was breathing hard and coughing.

" Are you hurt? Are you in pain? " Aegon worriedly asked her but Rhaenyra's eyes are all set on her children.

" M-My dragons... " She whispered to him before collapsing on Aegon's arms.

" My prince, we should go now. The fire inside is still blazing. We should get the queen out of here. " Ser Barristan said which made him carry Rhaenyra in his arms.

Aeron was on the side and wanted to be the one to save his wife but it was no time to sulk about small matters. What important is to get their queen back to safety.

The baby dragons let out small roars when Aegon began to walk away with their mother. Threatening to spit fire on the person who tries to take her.

" Kesan daor ōdrikagon zirȳla. Kostā jikagon lēda īlva. Jaelza ao va māzigon. / I will not hurt her. You can go with us. She wants you to come. " Prince Aegon speaks to the dragon in High Valyrian.

Even though dragons were gone until today. The Targaryens thought that the dragon keepers and the dragon riders used High Valyrian to communicate with them. It seems to work because their features softened and started to fly behind the prince.

The ones who remained in the chamber continued to subdue the fire while Aegon carry the unconscious Rhaenyra with the dragons following.

The queen was brought into Maegor's holdfasts where the remaining royal family members are staying. The moment Prince Aegon walked inside with the queen. A couple of gasps escape their lips when they see the dragons but they quickly turned to Rhaenyra when Aegon places her on the near bed.

The Handmaidens who are already there started to check the queen's body for any sign of harm or burn but they did not see anything aside from the dirt that she got from the fire. They clean every spot of her and made her wear a comfortable night dress before the Maesters check her health.

However, while checking the queen. The Maesters are wary because of the dragons around them who refused to leave their mother's side. And they roar at anyone who touches her. Thankfully, Aegon is there to assure them that these people mean no harm to Rhaenyra.

" Is she all right? " Daenerys asked Grand Maester Pycelle.

" Our queen did not suffer any wound or burn, Princess. She's unhurt. Thank the Seven Gods. But she has to rest. " The old man answered.

Most of them sigh in relief. Thank all the gods that exist. Their Rhaenyra is alive and well. The dragons make themselves comfortable around their mother. Aeksion also lay on the side where enough space is made for him. His snout is gently pressing on Rhaenyra's leg.

They all watch the sleeping queen. It was a mystery how she survive the fire and where the dragons came from. Rhaenyra is the only one who can answer it, but one thing is certain they are attached to the queen.

It did not take long before another set of footsteps entered the room. It was Rhaenyra's sworn swords, her uncles, and the Hand of the Queen.

" How is she? " Lord Tywin questioned.

" She's fine, father. Rhaenyra doesn't have a fatal injury. The Grand Maester said that she just need to rest. " Cersei replied to him which made him nod.

" What about the dragons? Prince Aegon? Princess Daenerys? Viserys? " Tywin questioned again.

" Rhaegar gave them to her. They were the last dragon's eggs in the Dragonpit. He told her that the time had petrified them since they never hatched but here they are now. " Daenerys answered him.

After the princess said those words. Lyanna walk out of the chamber and was followed by Lyanne and the other two ladies.

" House Targaryen shelter again dragons under its yoke. The House of the dragon will continue its glory. " Prince Viserys stated on the side which earned glances from them.

" Now with the birth of the dragons. We can assure that anyone who might dare to fight us will face the fire of the dragons. " He added to his words.

" But they are still baby dragons, father. " Princess Cerys speaks.

" And they will grow. All we have to do is be sure that Rhaenyra is guarded at all times. Many will want to have a dragon. " Viserys respond to his daughter as he stroke the left side of her cheek.

" Speaking of that, We all know that this is not a plain accident. This is a plot to kill Rhaenyra. " Prince Doran said, he looks calm on the outside but he felt the anger boiling from within.

" Lord Tywin, We want this to be investigated. The ones who orchestrated this will die. Anyone who tries to harm our queen is already walking their path through the executioner's block. " Prince Oberyn added to his brother's words.

" Of course, this cannot go unpunished. First, we must let the queen rest. The fire is already been controlled but we have to make sure that it is subdued. " Tywin said which many of them obey.

" Rhaenyra must not be left alone here. Someone needs to watch over her. " Cersei stated while they gave each other glances.

" I will stay. I'll watch my wife. " Prince Aeron responded to his mother, but his eyes turned to Aegon.

" Aegon and I will watch over Rhaenyra. " He continued.

The others nodded their heads before they leave the room. Ser Jaime and Ser Barristan will stand guard outside the door while Lord Tywin, Ser Arthur, and Prince Oberyn will oversee what really happened in the chamber of the queen.

Princess Daenerys and Rhaenyra's ladies will arrange a new chamber for her. They are aware that she loves that room that she's been using ever since she was a child but they must look for a new one since it was already ruined by the fire.

The chamber in the Holdfast was quiet. Two princes are both on each other side of the bed. Staring at Rhaenyra's sleeping face.

" I know you love her. " Aeron speak up.

" And she does love you. The only ones who will not see it are blind people. " He added as Aegon turned his eyes to him.

" You also feel something for her. " The silver-haired prince said.

" I always have. And I always envy how she looks at you. With full of love and admiration. She'll never look at anyone the way she looks at you. " Aeron confessed.

Even if he was labeled as the most free-spirited prince. The seductive and charming prince. Anyone will fall on his feet with a single smile or wink. However, there's only one woman in the Seven Kingdoms that she wants and it is Rhaenyra.

" The Iron Throne. " Aegon said back which made the younger prince let out a small chuckle.

" You should know by now, that Rhae decided to marry me because she has to. To secure her ruling. " Aeron stated as they meet the eyes of each other.

" We all know her and the people of the realm. Rhaenyra is not a fool to believe that they will honor their made oaths. " He continued while the queen slightly shifted on the mattress.

Prince Aegon fixed the covers on his sister's body. She was letting out soft sounds which indicate that she is having a good rest and sleep.

" Iksis ziry mirre paktot lēda ao? īlva issare hēnkirī inkot tolvys laesi? / Is it all right with you? Us being together behind everyone's eyes? " Aegon asked him.

The younger one already said that he is aware of the relationship he has with his sister. Even if Rhaenyra is married to Aeron, Aegon will never let go of her by any means.

" Kesan dōrī sahagon Rhaenyra va gaomagon mirros ziry gaomas daor jaelagon. Lo ziry dijāves va sagon lēda ao, kesan daor keligon zirȳla. / I will never force Rhaenyra to do something she does not want. If she desires to be with you, I will not stop her. " Aeron replied to him even if his eyes displayed emotion of sadness.

Being married to Rhaenyra and calling her his wife. Should be enough for him. He will never want to force himself to Rhaenyra. Aeron will be happy if somehow she begins or tries to love him but he is not stupid. His queen will never replace Aegon in her heart.

Two dragons lifted their heads and both stared at the two men. The little creatures tilted their heads at them as they blink. The red and orange colored dragon flap its wings to come closer to the two princes.

The red one lay on Aegon's lap while the orange scaled rest itself on Aeron's open palm. The small beans of fire let out soft purring as they nuzzle themselves on Aegon's and Aeron's skin. Suddenly small chuckle can be heard in the resting chamber of the queen. It seems that Rhaenyra's dragons can feel the pure love of these two princes for their mother.

Out of a sudden, the door of the chamber opened. Only to reveal the other two princes. Jaehaerys and Rickard walked inside. Their eyes settled on Rhaenyra but eventually lay on the sleeping dragons.

" How is she doing? " Jaehaerys questioned as they take a step closer to their sister.

" She is unhurt. No signs of burnt. " Prince Aegon replied to him with a cold tone.

" Is it true? She hatched these dragons? " Rickard asked as his eyes keep on looking at the babes surrounding Rhaenyra.

" Yes. They are attached to her. They won't leave her side. " Aeron answered but his attention became focused on the nuzzling dragon on his palm.

" And how come those two are in your hands? " The youngest prince asked again but Aeron just shrug.

" They just suddenly fly towards us. It looks like they like us. They are aware of those people who will not harm their owner. " It sounds plain but Aegon's response has a double meaning to it and they know it.

" Our mother is not behind this. There might be an argument between the two of them. But my mother is no killer. " Jaehaerys speaks again while one dragon's eyes open to peek at him.

" How can you be sure? Are you certain of all the things your mother doing? " Aegon asked back which made his younger brother quiet for a second.

" You are slandering our mother without any proof. This is all just an accusation base on what? Their recent feud? " Rickard stated, he will not stand there and let them say bad things about his mother.

" Plotting to kill the queen. An assassination attempt is treason and punishable by death. Both of you know that no one will be safe from it. " Prince Aeron simply said to the two.

Their conversation was interrupted by another knock. Lord Jon Connington and Lord Daemon Velaryon were standing in the door frame.

" We apologize for the interruption. But the men on the City Watch had arrested a man on the port when he was seen readying a boat to leave. " Lord Connington informed them.

" A ship was also anchored on the west coast of Blackwater Bay. It seems they were waiting for something or someone. The sail doesn't have any banner or sigil. " Lord Daemon added.

" Aegon look after Rhaenyra. I'll handle this. " The silver prince nodded his head to Aeron.

Since Aeron is the Commander of the City Watch, it's his job to see this matter especially since his men have the suspicious person in the dungeon.

Aeron put down the dragon he was holding back to Rhaenyra's side who cuddles with her. It brought a smile to the prince for a mere second before he walk out of the chamber. Lord Connington followed the Targaryen lion.

Rickard glared at Daemon, ever since the heir to Driftmark is named Lyanne's betroth he began to dislike him. The lord just smirks at the prince who intentionally bump his shoulder when he walked past by him. Daemon just shakes his head, these Starks really have small patience.

For Lord Daemon, he knows his duties. He will marry Lyanne because it was expected of him. It is his duty as heir and he pledged to obey the queen. His very first childhood friend. The two are the same age and have been each other's companions when they were young since the other ones haven't been born yet.

It was not strange to him that the only two daughters of Rhaegar hates each other. And Rhaenyra decided to marry Lyanne to him because she knows that by doing this, she can oversee what the younger princess is going to do. Daemon is not offended by it, they are monarchs and nobles. It must be done if they want to secure their position in court.

As the queen's men investigate what caused the fire. A faction is gathered on the hidden walls of the streets of King's Landing. Wearing dark cloaks to hide their identities.

" The plan did not work. She gets out alive without any scratch. " Someone lowly uttered.

" It's impossible for her to survive that fire but she is still unharmed. What a lucky girl. " The other one said.

" There are gossips lurking around. They said that the queen hatched ten dragons in the fire. They saw it flying behind her when they rescue her. " They all gaze into each other upon the new information.

" If it's true. The Queen will not hesitate to use fire and blood like the Targaryen she is. " The other one continued.

" We should not let those dragons grow. We have to dispose them first if we want to destroy her. " It was the last that the person said before turning around to leave.

If the dragons grow like the previous dragons of House Targaryen. She will be unstoppable. Those little dragons must be gone first. There are still small, and easier to kill.

Lyanna is pacing around her chamber with Lyanne, Sansa, Eyva, and Catelyn. They all saw the dragon around Rhaenyra aside from Catelyn who is with her husband to ensure that the Northerners that come with them are not hurt.

" Will you sit down? And calm? " Catelyn said to her good sister.

" How can I? I saw ten dragons around Rhaenyra. The fact that Rhaegar hid that from me and gave all the eggs to his daughter. " Lyanna uttered back as she keeps walking around.

" This is so unfair! Rhaenyra is not the only Targaryen here! My children deserve more than this treatment. Rhaegar should have given them to Jaehaerys. " Catelyn sighed upon hearing her.

" They are stone eggs for decades. There is no guarantee that it will hatch. You can't be sure that they will obey your children if it were given to them. " She continued as Lyanna glances at her.

" They are Targaryens. They have the blood of the dragon running in their veins. Just because they don't have the silver hair and violet eyes. It doesn't mean that they are not Targaryens. " Lyanna said back before grabbing the cup of wine on the side.

" What are we going to do now, mother? We all know what she's going to do. " Lyanne asked and she sat down beside her.

" My dear, I am here. I will not let her hurt you. She will not touch any part of you as long as I am here. " The mother said to her daughter. Lyanne leans against her for comfort.

Sansa gets up from the side of Lyanne to sit down beside her own mother. Catelyn shows her a small smile and touches the edge of her hair.

" What is it? " Catelyn questioned upon seeing that her daughter is troubled about something.

" Prince Aegon is carrying the queen. I-I heard that they are really close and... " Sansa look down at her fingers, contemplating if she needs to say the rest of the words.

All of the people are aware of the Targaryen customs. The queen just married her own prince cousin even if the people talk that they expected her to wed her prince brother.

" It's not too late, my sweet girl. Your father and I didn't love each other when we marry. But we grew to love one another as time passed. The Prince is fortunate to have a bride like you. " Though it was encouraging kind words of a mother to her daughter, it did not give comfort to Sansa.

" He will never adore me like he does her. I can see and feel it. " Sansa whispered in her mind as the images of Aegon carrying Rhaenyra in his arms went back to her.

When the night is deep. The Starks had gone back to their room while Rickard just entered his mother's chamber. Lyanne is still there with Lyanna.

" You saw them? " Lyanne asked him and he nodded.

" They are crowding her like a babe who doesn't want to be apart from their mother. " Rickard replied.

" It's no doubt that she will be more fearless now. " He continued and take the chair next to his sister.

" You're right. Rhaenyra has dragons now. She will use them to strengthen her power more. " Lyanna said as she looks at her two youngest children.

" Jaehaerys still needs to come out of his thoughts about her. He should see now, that she is an enemy. " She added to her words while standing in front of them.

" We must act now otherwise, we're all be in danger. All of us. We all know that she will enjoy having our blood in her hands. " The three look at each other, their minds already forming a plan to save themselves if they need to.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rhaenyra

My eyes slowly opened upon feeling the ray of the sun on my face. I felt small moving around me and then in a second pair of eyes was staring at me.

A smile formed on my lips when they started to nuzzle themselves more to me while purring like a cat. Aeksion also wakes up from his deep slumber and nudges me with his snout.

" Nyke gīmigon, valītsos. Iksan vaoreznuni syt verdagon ao mundagon. Iksan mirre paktot sir. / I know, boy. I'm sorry for making you sad. I am all right now. " I told Aeksion as I pat his head.

My attention was diverted to the sleeping person on my side. His silver hair shone under the light of the sun. Aegon's head is resting on the edge of my bed.

It seems that my dragons and tiger felt that I want to be closer to him since they left my bed to go to the other side of the room. Aeksion stretched while the dragons flap their wings before laying themselves on my tiger who just lay down near the hearth.

I placed my palm on Aegon's head. Gently running my fingers on his silver strands. Why does it feel like it seems so long since I last did this? That I haven't been close to him for years? How long since we started growing apart?

Aegon slowly raises his head. Waking up from his uncomfortable sleeping position. His dark purple eyes meet my lavender ones.

" H-Hi... " I uttered with a small smile on my lips.

I suddenly heard the fall of the chair he was sitting on before I pair of strong arms cage me into a tight hug. It was tight but not enough to suffocate me. An embrace that I only consider my true home.

" Don't do that again. You are the queen, I know. But please, don't run into the fire again. " I heard him speak again and his voice displayed emotion of frighten.

" I-I can't lose you to anything... You swore to never leave my side. So don't place yourself in that situation again. " He continued as the words of promise that we both made when we were children echoed inside my head.

" I'm going to lose my mind if something bad happens to you and I failed to protect you. " I pulled away from the hug but I cupped his face.

" You just said it, I swore to never leave your side. And when did I break my promises? " My fingers swipe the formed tears on the side of his eyes.

" My sweet Aegon. My darling prince. " He pressed his cheek more on the warmth of my palm.

" How can I abandon you? I won't. Not now. Not ever. " Aegon slowly leans closer to me and the moment I close my eyes, his soft lips are already on mine.

He hold me tight in his arms as we shared a forbidden kiss. It's wrong because I already said my vows to my husband. I am married to someone else but I love my brother. My dear lover. The only man that I desire.

We let out a small giggle when Aegon suddenly stumbles on his footing and we both fall on the soft mattress. His finger made its way to the blonde strands of hair that cover my face.

" I'm glad that you are unhurt. You don't have any injuries. " Aegon said as he stare into my eyes.

" How did that happen? You were inside the burning tower. " I properly lay on the bed while he hovers on my top.

" Iā perzys daor ossēnagon iā zaldrīzes. / A fire cannot kill a dragon. " I replied to him with a grin that he matched with his own.

" I supposed you are right. " He uttered back and I was about to respond to him when he heard upcoming hurried footsteps.

Aegon immediately back away from me while I sat up on the bed. He passed me the white robe on the side and I wear it. My tiger and dragons also become aware. The door of the chamber was wide open.

" Your Grace! I apologize! But... " A knight said but he just look like the one who informed me last night of the fire.

Ser Barristan and Ser Jaime are also outside. Guarding the door. They both have the confused look on their faces.

" Please follow me. " I didn't like the sound of his voice but I quickly got up from the bed and run out of the chamber with Aegon and my two knights following.

We exited the Maegor's Holdfast. We are following the knights at a quick speed. We made a few turns in the corners until I saw something on the lower floor. They are crowding the bottom of the stairs.

" What happened?! What's going on? " I hold the hem of my dress as I hurriedly walk down the stairs.

" W-We found her here... " Elearys answered me with tears.

Daenerys is sobbing too, Allyria and Margaery gaze at me matching Elearys tears.

They made a way for me. It took a lot of strength for me not to collapse on the floor again. My eyes shaking because of the sight before me.

" C-Cerys... " I called out her name as she lay on the floor with blood pooling on her head.

The sight brought the images of Rhaenys death to me. I feel my body shaking as I stare at her. My feet slowly took closer to her and level myself with her.

" What happened? Tell me... Who did this to you? " I asked with my trembling voice as I hold her head in my palm.

" I-I... N-Nyra... " She weakly uttered while her lilac eyes looked at me.

" B-Be... C-Careful... " Cerys is choking on her voice as the blood continues to stain the floor.

" Do something! Call the Maesters now! " I heard someone scream at the servants.

" Y-You'll be all right... Don't sleep, do you hear me? You will hold on. " I said as the tears roll down my cheeks.

" Cerys! Oh, gods! My sweet girl! " Suddenly my cousin's head was placed on her mother's lap.

" Cerys? It's mother... " Everything around me looks blurry and muffled as I stare at Cerys dying body.

" Who did this?! Who did this to my daughter?! " Uncle Viserys voice while he also leans down to the two of them.

" I-I... I love you, mother... father... " The cries around me started to get louder which was followed by aunt Cersei's scream.

I stood up from the floor. My gaze falls down on my hand which is stained with blood. I tried to wash it away by wiping it on my dress but it will not fade.

" Nyra... " I heard Aegon's voice as he hugged me tightly.

" No! No! No! " I look over at Cerys' cold body on the floor as I cried my eyes out, matching my aunt's pain.

" I curse the one who did this! I will kill them all! All of them! " I screamed out that echoed throughout the whole place.

Some more gasps filled the place when a few more people came late to see what was happening. One of them is my sister, she had her palm in her mouth. Her pupils shaking too. Lyanne noticed my prying gazes, she divert his eyes to me but quickly tear them away.

" Sweet Cerys. Why did this happen to you? You are kind, gentle, sweet, and pure. How can they do this to you? I promise I will find out who is responsible for this. They will pay all of them. " I uttered in my mind while piercing my eyes to them.

I will not let them get away with this. They killed my poor cousin. They will face the wrath of House Targaryen. I will not care who they are. They should pay for their crimes. I don't care if I have to decorate my city walls with their heads or let them burn from flesh to bones. They started this war, and I will finish it with fire and blood.

Author's Note:

Is this the sound of war? The beginning of a new civil war in Westeros? We'll see!

Good bye our dear Cerys. Our pure and sweet princess. We got a lot of deaths going on this story and this will not be the last time.

Who could be the one behind this? Are they just one people? Or not? Is what happened to Cerys an accident or someone do it?

The dragons are too close to their mother. I think there's already a sign who could be dragon riders. I'll drop down here the color and names of the dragons. A few names have been changed.

The Gold one is named Eliarys, a female dragon and personal mount of Rhaenyra. The Red male one is Rhaegon who went to Aegon. The Orange one is also a male and called Solaris. Black scale dragon is Drogon and he is Daenerys personal mount. Blue one is Rhaenix, Valeiran is violet, Green is Aegarax named after a Valyrian God. The color cream dragon is Laeris, the Silver one is Gelenka the translate word for Silver in High Valyrian. The last one is a white dragon name Twilight.

And I also want to tell you guys that I'm deciding to write a new story but it's not a fan fiction. It's a original storyline. The details of it are on my announcement/message board. You can look at that to see it. Tell me if you are interested to read it.

Don't worry, I will not stop writing Empires. This story is my priority novel. I just want to start a new one since i've been planning that story before I even started TSD.

So that's all for this chapter! Thank you all and Enjoy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 284 18
AshMatt fanfic
16.7K 933 22
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
8.9K 368 13
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...