Muslim & Pakistani Love stori...

By Sufiwritings

Love has no reasons Love have no season When you love someone, all you wish to spend time with them, wishes t... More

SHIDDAT - E - MUHABBAT
Epilogue
DIYAR-E-DIL❤
Epilogue❤
MUHABBAT-E-NOOR
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
Epilogue
LAALSA
🌺
IMPORTANT
IMP PLZ READ
New Story Finding!
important like oxygen.
LAALSA 🌺
🌺
🌺
Epilogue
🥀💖
🥀💖
🥀💖
🥀💖
🥀❣️
🥀💖
🥀❣️
Epilogue
YEH ISHQ BEQADRA.
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

KHAAB! { A short Story }

1.3K 48 4
By Sufiwritings

''Ammar you must hurry up you are getting late for the cafe darling'' Shouted his mother from downstairs.

Ammar, a twenty's boy , with ambition and hope , filled with curable love, works as a part time waiter in one of the most famous cafe located near the hill side. He succeeded every dream in his life with positivity. His only leftover goal in his life to find his soulmate . but there is a certain dream he gets every time is that his other half is not a normal person. She must be some one unique.

''Coming mom'' he ran downstairs gave a kiss to his mom and dashed out of his home.

!AT THE CAFE!

''Yeah she is always hear''

''Always in her own world''

''you know she doesn't talk to anyone''

''yeah too much attitude''

many curiously weird rumors were made which made ammar confuse because this never happened here in this cafe. As he was absent from week he didn't knew what was cooking in the air of cafe.

''Hey how are you ammar'' Moiz asked while hugging him.

''I am fine brother how are you'' he asked in a gentle tone 

''I am also doing great '' he said 

''Ah well what's cooking man everyone's been like talking about some specific ''she'' who is she and what did she do?''

''Oh yar ek lrki a rahi ha hamare cafe peechle ek hafte se rozana jab bhi ati ha srf ek coffee mangwati har din same order hota uska likin afsoos ki baat yeh ha k wo bol nhi skhti na he sun skhti ha bs apne me rehti ha nayi nayi yaha hamare mohallay me shift hui ha likin lrki boht achi ha ''

''Acha to tujhe kaise pta itni information ka uske''

'Yr tu keh le jaise transparent si lrki ha koi bhi uske baray me kuch bhi jan skhta ha''

Ammar didn't knew what kind of possessiveness he felt.. He just shrugged and went to the kitchen area.

Ammar pov:

As I entered the kitchen I greeted everyone. I was about to go and wear the apron when the my one of the college stopped me.

I looked towards him and asked why did he stopped me. he said there wasn't any work for me today so I can just take an off or can sing as I usually do in my spare time at the cafe.

I thought why not to go and sing as I am literally whole day free.

Pov ends

As soon as Ammar came in the center of the hall everyone applauded for him because everyone knew him and how beautifully he sing.

Ammar sat on the chair with a guitar and he started with his melodious voice.

Main jado tere khaab an wale raah tureya

Main turreya bada na maithon jawein mudeya

O jive rehnde panne nal panne judd de

Main ravaan tere nal ohna waangu judeya

As ammar was singing he noticed a girl who was not paying any heed to his singing. She came into the hall and sat down in one of the table opposite to where he was singing and started reading her book.

Ammar thought it's strange and weird suddenly that deaf girl whom everyone was talking about came into his mind. he thought to think about this later and resumed him song where he stopped

Main likhda hunda si tere baare adiye

Jaa ke puchle gawah ne taare adiye

Jo karde mazak ohna hass lainde

Jo taane kassde ohna nu kass lainde

ohh ohhh ohhh ohhhh....

As he finished the song everyone applauded for him. He sang marvellously.

he went towards moiz and took him in the corner.

''Kya hogya bhai'' moiz asked him

''Meri baat sun tu jo krli k baray me baat kra tha k jo gungi baeri ha wo wali to nh wo jo book par rhi thi samne wale table pr'' 

''hn bhai woi ha''

''Achaa sai mein bhi kahu usko mere ganay ki awaz ni ari ek dfa bhi uper ni dekha''

''Bhai sad for u chal chor ab''

''Hn hn sai''

Ammar finished his shift and went to his home. As he was on his way on the main road he saw that girl again reading a book and crossing road. She didn't noticed a car coming towards her as she was looking down she was not able to note the car.

 The coming car was again and again horning. Ammar's eye widened. He threw all his stuff down and immediately ran towards her held her from her elbow and dragged her with him. Because pf the sudden motion they both fell down. She fell on him.

Ammar's breathing were uneven not only his but also hers. Her closed eyes were shivering. her whole body was shivering from sudden fear. 

he tapped on her shoulder whether she was fine or not.

she nodded that she was fine.

she got up as soon as she noticed her position.

she immediately thanked him in sign language.

Unexpectedly ammar knew sign language.

In sign language:

''are you fine, did u got hurt somewhere?''

''No i am fine thankyou so much you saved my life'' 

''It's ok its not a big deal just take care of yourself ''

''Sure again thankyou so much''

''Umm can I ask you something''

''Yes yes why not''

''Can we be friends u-uh don't take me wrong you are just new to this area you don't know about alot of the things here''

''Ah you sure I am not troubling you''

''Ofcourse why would you trouble I would love to help you in every stage of life''

''Thankyou so much and yes we can be friends.'' they started walking while talking

''I didn't got your name''

''My name is Mirha''

''Boht pyara naam ha Mashallah''

she blushed

''Apka naam kya ha''

''mera naam ammar ha''

''mashallah''

''Shukriya ahh its my home i should leave now ammar and thankyou so much for today''

''Anytime and Allah hafiz''

''Allah hafiz''

Mirha Pov:

My heart was pounding so fast. I could literally hear the heartbeat from my ears. Suddenly painful smile appeared on my lips. Who thought I would meet my first sight love on the last day of my life. It was my Khwaab to meet my love before I die. Alhumdullillah I achieved my dream.

I closed my eyes while laying on my bed. The last night . The last moment. Now I wish I could live any longer. I wish I never begged for death. I wish I could have more moments with him. I am sorry I wish I could had you in my life.

Hot tears escaped from my eyes , one by one falling. I closed my eyes and went into deep sleep from where I couldn.t and never ever going to wake up again.

After 3 years:

''Ammar jldi krna yrr barat ko lekr nikalna bhi ha tere tashan he nhi khatam hore'' Moiz irritatedly shouted on ammar who was taking to much to get ready for his barat.

Yes it's Ammar's barat. It's been 3 years she died. Ammar went through trauma and depression. He was not fine until she entered in his life. She cured him. Ammar now knew she was not the one. The one is the one he found now. She cured him making him feel alive again.

After two years they both knew they were now bounded with unbreakable emotions so they went for it and now they were proving their love.

Who knew mirha is smiling from top looking at them and praying to God to always let them be together? who knows?

______________________________________________________________END_____________

Hello my dear fam💖

Hope you are all fine...So now I am into khwab I took the half idea from song khwaab by akhil half my own imagination....So if you like it thumbs up them.💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 16K 22
𝑺𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉, 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒒 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉... _ Anonymous Read the s...
401K 28.4K 19
"𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒓, 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒓" +++ Muntazir • मु...
30.6K 2.2K 12
love, lust and drama for all the dry hearts out there !
16.4K 1.5K 70
FIVE dfferent love stories, consisting love triangles, heartbreaks and betrayal, fading friendships and relationships. There exist plenty of ways to...