โค๏ธŽไธ‚๊ช–แฅด๐˜ณ๊ซ€แฆ” ใ„ฅ๊ชฎ๊ชœ๊ซ€|Rishabh Pant|S...

By We3Phoenix

๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ด๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘, ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘, ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ... More

โ—THE CAST~
โ—CHAPTER 1~
โ—CHAPTER 2~
โ—CHAPTER 3~
โ—CHAPTER 4~
โ—CHAPTER 5~
โ—CHAPTER 6~
โ—CHAPTER 7~
โ—CHAPTER 8~
โ—CHAPTER 9~
โ—CHAPTER 10~
โ—CHAPTER 12~
โ—CHAPTER 13~
โ—CHAPTER 14~
โ—CHAPTER 15~
โ—CHAPTER 16~
โ—CHAPTER 17~
โ—CHAPTER 18~
โ—CHAPTER 19~
โ—CHAPTER 20~
โ—CHAPTER 21~
โ—CHAPTER 22~
โ—CHAPTER 23~
โ—CHAPTER 24~
โ—CHAPTER 25~
โ—CHAPTER 26~๐Ÿ”ž
โ—CHAPTER 27~
โ—CHAPTER 28~

โ—CHAPTER 11~

324 23 12
By We3Phoenix

Rishabh climbed up into Devangini's room through the tree beside her room's balcony. It has been more than a week or two that he hadn't seen her, neither did they talk. Today however, he sneaked out of house, adamant to meet her anyhow.

Devangini walked out of her washroom, wrapped in a towel, while wiping her head with another one, when she got shocked to see Rishabh in her room and so was he to see her in such a state, and she screamed in the meantime.

Both of them immediately turned away from each other while Devangini said,"tu...tu..tum yaha mere kamrein mein aise? Kaha se aaye? Bhaiya toh ghar par hain."

"Mm..mm...main voh pehr pe chadh ke....voh mujhe pata nahi tha tu kamrein mein aise milegi...."Rishabh replied while stammering a bit and then his eyes fell upon Devangini's big cotton dupatta which was kept on a chair.

Picking up the dupatta quickly he took steps backwards until his back hit Devangini's and she asked,"wha...what are you doing?"

[INSERT THEIR COUPLE THEME"MAAHIYA" HERE. THEME IS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO BOX]

"Nothing...just..."he turned towards her and wrapped the dupatta around her body and turned her towards himself, holding her arms gently. He held her chin and made her look at him.

"Open your eyes Gini. Look at me,"Rishabh commanded and she opened her eyes to stare directly into his ones, which didn't had even an ounce of lust, but lots of love for her.

Staring deep into her eyes he said,"you're so beautiful!"

"Shera main...."

"Rishabh!"

"Haan?"

"Rishabh keheke pukar."

"Ri...Rishabh"Devangini said and stopped as he closed his eyes while a smile spread across his face and he said,"phirse bula."

"Rishabh...voh..."

"Shhh!"he said opening his eyes and holding her closer and added,"kitney dino se nahi dekha tujhe. Raha nahi jaa raha tha mujhse. Isiliye chala aaya aise."

"Tumhara haath kaisa hain? Aur...pehr pe chadh gaye...kalaiyon pe stress parha hoga na! Nahi aana chahiye tha aise upar,"Devangini said getting concerned.

"Main bilkul thik hoon Gini. Itney dino tak thik nahi tha. Abb tujhe dekh liya toh ekdam fit hogaya phatak se. Tu kahe toh tere bhai ke saath doh doh haath ladh lu?"Rishabh said mischievously.

"Koi zaroorat nahi hain!"Devangini said when Shreyas banged on the door from outside, shouting,"kya huya Devi? Chillai kiyu? Saamne ke lawn tak se sunai diya mujhe. Kya baat hain?"

"Oh God! Voh...Bhaiya...spider tha...bohot bada wala,"Devangini lied while Rishabh chuckled and hugged her taking in her scent and whispering to her,"it's so hot. Teri Bhaiya bahar khade hain aur tu yaha apne honewaley pati ki baahon mein hain."

"Shut up!"Devangini whispered to him while Shreyas said,"main aaj hi pest control waalon ko call kar dunga. Tu darr matt. Darwaza khol main abhi maar ke phenk deta hoon uss spider ko."

"Na...nahi Bhaiya...chala gaya kahi voh...vaise bhi main nahakar nikli hoon toh change kar rahi hoon,"Devangini said.

"Oh! Accha thik hain change kar le tu main niche chala. Jaldi aaja, nashta thanda ho raha hain,"Shreyas said and went away while Rishabh made her turn towards the mirror while saying,"gaya tera wardiwala peheredaar. Abb sirf tu aur main. Dekh kitna jachte hain eksaath hum."

Devangini stared at their reflection and he placed a soft kiss on her cheek and added,"kuch bolegi nahi aaj? Ki chaley jao, dobara saamne matt aana and all?"

Devangini nodded a no and looked away, and he held her chin making her look at him again, and asked,"kiyu?"

"Aise hi! Main nahi chahati tum dobara jaan dene ki koshish karo."

"Bass yahi reason hain?"

Devangini looked down and nodded a yes while he chuckled and asked,"toh mujhe dekhne bhi isiliye aayi thi hospital mein chori chhupe?"

Devangini looked at him and then turned away making him giggle and hug her from behind. Resting his head on her shoulder he said,"kab tak jhoot bolegi?"

"Bhaiya niche hain. Tum jaoge kaise?"Devangini asked, diverting the topic.

"Jaise aaya tha vaise hi. Abb nikalta hoon. Ghar lautna hain,"Rishabh said before kissing her forehead and went towards the balcony while she followed up.

"Aur sunn,"Rishabh said turning towards her and added,"milney aayegi mere se? Akele..."

Devangini fidgeted with the dupatta and the towel inside, while asking,"kaha?"

Rishabh rubbed the back of his head and replied,"Ellora Waterfalls. Sunday ko. Time text kar dunga. Phone wapas mil gaya hain aaj hi."

Devangini gave a nod, not looking at him and he chuckled and kissed her cheek again before saying,"abb jaa jaakey kapde pehen le. Aise bahaar matt aah. I don't want anyone to see you like this. Sirf main dekh sakta hoon tujhe aise, aur koi nahi."

Devangini looked at him while he pulled the curtains between them, and their eyes met before the curtain became a barrier between them, and Rishabh climbed down the balcony smiling to himself, while Devangini closed her eyes and felt his warm touches still lingering on her skin.

*****************************************
"Voh kaun thi?" Tushika asked as she found Shreyas talking to some girl.

"Kaun? Accha voh? Akansha, meri classmate thi. Tum kiyu puch rahi ho?" he asked while taking a bite of the puran poli that Tushika's mother made for them.

"Voh aapki dost hain?" Tushika asked as she looked away from him.

Shreyas chuckled looking at her and said, "haan hain. Toh?"

" Nahi aise hi. Main Bhaiya ko bulake laati hu. Aap baitho," Tushika said and ran inside the house making Shreyas chuckle as he understood even though Tushika didn't know the meaning of jealousy yet she was jealous.

Her brother came and sat beside him and said, "kya dekh raha hain? Meri behen ko?"

"Areh nahi kya bol raha hai tu!"

"Chal chal mujhe sab pata hain. Pasand haina tujhe voh?"

"Ek aisa chata khayega na tu! Bacchi hain voh yaar abhi." Shreyas said while Tushika peeked out from the door hearing what they were saying.

"Haan toh badi ho jayegi ekdin. Pata hain usdin chachi,yaani teri Maa bol rahi thi meri Maa ko ki tum dono jab bade ho jaoge toh tum dono ki shaadi karwa denge!" Tushika's brother said as Shreyas's face brighten up.

"Sach mein? Mummy neh aisa bola?" he asked excitedly and Tushika's brother gave a nod while giggling.

Tushika heard the same thing too and she ran towards her room as she got happy hearing it too while knocking off one metal vase in the process.

She was only twelve years old and was yet to know the real meaning of marriage still the idea her getting married one day to Shreyas,made her happy although she didn't know why.

They heard Tushika as her brother chuckled and said,"le lagta hain dulhan bhi ready hi hain teri!"

Shreyas looked down as the seventeen years old's cheek went red due to some unknown emotions he was feeling.

"Sir! Excuse me sir!" one of his junior officer's voice broke the trance of Shreyas as he was thinking about his childhood days while sitting at the police station.

"Oh sorry! Yes Aman. Tell me," he said while sitting up straight.

"Sir, as you have asked I have gathered some details of that girl, Roza!" Aman said as Shreyas's expression softened the minute he heard her name.

"Really? Kya pata chala hain uske bare mein? Uske past life ke bare mein kuch pata chala?" he asked eagerly.

"Nahi sir,kuch khaas nahi. But yeh ladki yaha ki nahi hain. Issey yaha laya gaya tha aaj seh kareeban duss saal pehle. Jayraj Bhosle ke admi laaye theh issey yaha."

"Haan. Itna toh mujhe bhi pata hain..toh kuch extra aur pata nahi chala?" Shreyas asked as disappointment reflected in his voice clearly.

"Haan sir, yeh ladki shayad Mumbai ki hain. Jab issey yaha laya gaya tha almost ussi waqt Jayraj, Mumbai mein ek bade case mein phas gaya tha.." Aman went to say but Shreyas started saying instead while he stood up and walked upto Aman, "Mumbai mein bade bade purane jo ghar bache theh usse haraf ke apartments banana chahta tha voh. Jinhone khud seh de diye voh bach gaye jinhone nahi diye unka ghar hi jala daala.."

"Right sir! Kuch sources seh pata chala hain ki uss waqt unn gharo mein seh kuch ladkiyon ko bhi utha ke laye theh uske admi. Baad mein unko alag alag sehero ke red light areas mein bech diya tha. I think sir yeh Roza bhi unhi mein seh hogi ek," Aman said and Shreyas looked at him held the table behind for support as he was going to fall down.

Aman went to held him immediately saying, "are you alright sir?"

Shreyas balanced himself and gave a nod saying, "haan..I am fine." while he murmured, "Tushi! Is she really my Tushi?"

"Apne kuch kaha sir?" Aman asked and Shreyas nodded a no and said, "Aman, uss ladki ke bare mein sab kuch pata karo. Sab kuch! Voh kaun hain,kaha seh ayi hain,uske family mein kaun kaun theh, everything! I wanna know every god damn thing about her! It's my order!"

"YES SIR!" Aman said then added, "with your permission sir, why do you want to know everything about her? We already confirmed she is not connected to Jishan Bhosle!"

"Some things are beyond these cases,Aman. We have duties other than just catching criminals. Put your best informers to work and get me every information about her. Okay?" Shreyas said and added as Aman gave a nod, "you may leave now."

Shreyas sat down with a thud on the chair as soon as Aman left. He held his head and tried his best to control his tears but failed.

"If you're really my Tushi, I'll take you out from there and give you the life you deserve, I promise you that today!" he said while thinking about Roza.

*****************************************
"Cappuccino or expresso? Or something else? I have heard this place makes very good sandwiches also. We can try those as well. What do you want?" Rohit asked looking up at Ritika who was sitting opposite of him.

She looked a bit disturbed due to something as Rohit closed the menu and said, "kya hua? You look distracted!"

Ritika looked at him and said with a sigh, "it's nothing. Shayad main aapse mil nahi payu aur jyada din."

Rohit narrowed his brows and asked, "kyu? Aisa kyu bol rahi ho?"

"Mere Bhaiyon neh shaadi fix kar di hain meri kahi pe. Aur main jitna mere bhayon ko janti hoon voh meri shaadi karwake chorenge aab."

Rohit stared at her as he felt disappointed to hear this and he said, "accha toh..tumne dekha hain uss ladke ko? Pasand hain tumhe?"

Ritika nodded a no and looked down as Rohit said, "matlab tumhe pucha bhi nahi jayega tumhari hi shaadi ke liye? Naa dekhke hi shaadi kar logi tum uss insaan seh?"

"Aap mere family ko nahi jaante. Aur mere Bhaiyon ko toh bilkul nahi jante, unhone ekbar kuch thaan liya toh baas voh kisiki nahi sunenge.."

"Areh lekin aise thodi hota hain..tumhari zindagi hain. Tumhe problem hain toh naa kardo iss rishte seh. You are an adult. Zabardasti thodi kar sakte hain voh tumahre sath aise.." Rohit said getting irrited.

Ritika chuckled and said, "vohi toh! Zabardasti nahi karenge. Lekin naa bolne ke liye bhi toh ek reason hona chahiye na. Kyu naa bolu main aap hi batao?"

"Kyu na karu ka kya matlab hota hain? Toh you want to get married?"

"I mean mere life mein aur koi hain bhi nahi aur mere Bhai neh dhunda hain toh accha hi hoga shayad ladka toh kyu na karu.."

Rohit made a face at her and said, "badi yakeen hain apne bhaiyon pe tumhe. Toh jab naa karna hi nahi hain toh aise muh latkake kyu baithi ho yaha? You should be happy then. Shaadi ho rahi hain tumahri. Congratulations!"

Ritika looked at him getting irritated and said, "toh apko koi fark nahi padhta ki meri shaadi ho rahi hain?"

"Mujhe kyun fark padhega bhala. Main toh baas yahi bol raha tha ki agar tum khush nahi ho iss shaadi seh toh matt karo. But if you don't have any problem with it then who am I to stop you?"

Ritika chuckled slyly and said, "right! Apko kyu fark padhega? Pata nahi kyu mujhe aisa laga bhi ki you would be bothered. Khair, chalti hoon main. Mere classes hain!"

"Areh coffee toh order bhi nahi kiya humne. Peeke toh jao!" Rohit said trying to stop her.

"Nahi. Aap pijiye mera mood nahi hain aab!" Ritika said and walked away as Rohit sighed.

"Sir order?" one waiter asked him as soon as Ritika left as Rohit looked at him annoyingly and said, "areh rakho tumhara order yaar. Bekar ki cafe hain tumahra. Yaha ake hi gussa hogayi madam huh!"

He went away irritatedly while thinking about Ritika as although he didn't say but her getting married to someone else bothered him very much.

******************************************
Written by- Diyartistic97 & Gurlystic99

Here goes the update. Hope you're enjoying the story.

Keep reading & keep vommenting guys.😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.2K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
21.5K 946 16
So guyss come and join me in this madness..Cute moments hai, cricketers hai, masti hai mazak hai aur kia chahiye..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Peep in to know more ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
55.8K 4K 50
Three brothers living the same dream..tied by beautiful relation of utmost respect, selfless love and trust!! However, all of them are different!! Th...
19.3K 1.3K 18
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on themโค๏ธ *THIS FF IS...