๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ...

Von Xvriniti

Anahstacia Vaneraries, her life is nothing but complicated. But everything is soon to change once she meets t... Mehr

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

22.

78 7 0
Von Xvriniti

Hours had passed since the Task begun.

Anah stood outside of the maze doing her Job while she patrolled. Her eyes were on the sky like an eagle.

For some reason, She felt anxious. Harry was out there all alone. He was only a boy, a mere boy. She tried not to doubt him, but at the same time, she knew the tasks were a bit much for a fourteen-year-old to handle.

Within the second hour, Dumbledore told the teachers to return to the quidditch field. A champion would be arriving any minute.

Upon Anah's arrival, she approached Severus with a worried expression on her face.

He cocked a simple brow turning towards her.

"Anah, has something happened?" He questioned as she shook her head.

"No, I'm just.. worried about Harry." She said crossing her arms underneath each other. By now she was standing beside him, facing the entrance of the Maze.

"He will be fine my love." He responded, turning his head towards her.

"He's already survived the lasts two tasks, and this is nothing but a maze. He will prevail.."

Anah turned to her fiancee giving him a cheeky grin.

"Are you finally accepting-"

"No, and I never will."

Enough was said.

Anah caught hold of Mad-eye. Now that she thought of it, the two rarely talked the entire school year.

It was a bit odd since the two were apart of the Order of the Phoenix.

She approached the man with a simple look on her face.

"Evening Moody, how are you?" She inquired while she stood next to him.

Mad eye peered over at her, with his hands resting on the staff that supported him. He was missing a leg.

"Anahstacia." He grumbled ignoring her question, which caused her smile to widen.

The man was always grumpy.

"How deep did you hide the cup? I mean, this task shouldn't last this long."

He faced her, his attached eye, eyed her down while it twitched around. He caught hold of the ring that was on his finger reminding him of her recent engagement.

"Deep enough.." He paused as he continues.

"Ah, I've been meaning to.. congratulate you on your engagement with that slugger over there.."

Anah stiffened a bit. So the news was out? Great.

"And also, I've heard the two of you had a child? Am I correct?"

Anah brought her fingers up to rub her temples.

"Not recently. But yes. We have a child. I'm just curious on how you heard of this?"

A loud laugh uproared from him.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere, Anah."

She shrugged her eyebrow before turning her head back over to the entrance.

"I do hope this ends soon.. The children have been in there for quite some time now."

Mad-Eye grudged again."Only in a matter of time.."

Anah had turned to give him one final look, but she couldn't help to see the way he was looking at her. She felt.. odd. Like.. no.. It couldn't be.

She brushed off the mere thought returning to Severus who was now approached by McGonagall.

"Everything all right dearest?" The elder woman questioned.

Anah turned her head to look at Mad-eye once more, seeing that he gave her the same look.

She turned back to the pair allowing a simple smile to form on her features.

"I'm fine. I just hope Harry is all right."

Merlin, she hoped so.

----

Many things occurred within the Maze. And Harry was still coping with it all.

Fleur Delacour had disappeared. Victor Krum was bewitched and be was after Cedric Digory.

Harry had seen the cup in the distance. After Cedric had defeated Krum the two boys were neck and neck going after the cup.

A gust of wind came that hurled the two champions back, making it hard to walk.

Something had caught ahold of the two of them causing them both to fall.

Harry was quick to get back up, Cedric, on the other hand, was being devoured by the vines that were uprooted from the ground.

It took Harry a moment to realize that Cedric wasn't beside him.

He stopped running turning to see the other teen struggling to get up.

"Harry!"

Cedric cried out while the vines viciously attacked him.

"Harry, please!"

Harry stood there unsure what to do.

He had the opportunity to win if he wanted to. But Cedric would end up dying if he didn't help him.

He hesitated before pulling out his wand, while he pointing it over to the vines.

"REDUCTO!"

The curse causes the vines to fall off Cedric's body as he quickly rushed to move from them.

He stood in front of Harry nervously laughing, still shooken up.

"You know. F-For a second there I thought.. Y-You we're going to let it get me.." He huffed out of breath while Harry only returned the look.

"For a moment, so did I.."

There was a silence until Cedric looked down then back up towards Harry.

"Some game, huh?"

"Some game.."

The wild breeze returned, this time, it was after the two boys.

They made a run for it.

They scattered throughout the maze until they came in clear view of the Tri Wiz Cup.

They raced down Maze, with the wind chasing them.

They both arrived in front of it looking at each other.

"Go on you saved me! Take it!"

The winds grew stronger while Harry looked at Cedric.

"Together! We'll take it together. On three, okay?" said Harry.

"One - two - three -"

The two boys grasped a handle, as they teleported.

The Cup turned out to be a portkey.

Both Harry and Cedric slammed down to the ground, unsure where they were.

Cedric was the first to stand.

"Where are we?" Harry said.

Cedric shook his head. He got up pulling Harry up to his feet, as they looked around.

"Haven't the slightest."

Cedric walked over to look down at the cup, then back at Harry.

"Did anyone tell you the cup was a Portkey?" he asked.

"No," said Harry. He was looking around the graveyard. It was silent and consumed in darkness.

"Do you think it's apart of the task?" Cedric retrieved his wand along with Harry.

He questioned causing Harry to frown.

"I don't think so. I.. I think I've been here before.."

Harry felt strange and he was beginning to feel uneasy.

"Cedric.. I think I've been here before-"

"Harry, look. What's that?" He asked causing the two boys to look in a far direction.

A figure was walking towards them, with something in its arms.

It looked almost like a baby? Or maybe it was something else?

The two held their wands up cautiously. The figure then stopped, no more than five feet away from them.

Neither of them could see, the face of the person.

Without warning, the scar on Harry's head burst into pain, causing the boy to collapse to the ground.

"Harry?" Cedric asked worryingly with his head turned towards him, but his wand was still pointed at the mysterious figure.

Harry felt the rupture of pain, something he'd never felt before.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" The young Hufflepuff questioned with a worried look on his face.

A high, cold voice then spoke. It came from the blanket.

"Kill the spare.."

The figure holding the quilt, held up his wand pointing it over towards Cedric.

"Avada Kedavra!"

A flash of green light flashed upon Harry. He heard something heavy fall to the ground beside him.

It was Cedric Diggory.

And he was dead.

"No! Cedric! No!"

With the remained strength he had, he crawled over to the boy who laid there expressionless. He was pale, and cold already.

"Do it, Now!"

A screechy voice demanded.

"Yes, Master."

Harry was forced against a tomb, that wrapped itself around him.

The figure then approached the boiling cauldron. It was Wormtail, also known as Peter Pettigrew.

Wormtail pulled open the robes revealing what was inside them.

The thing Wormtail had been carrying had the shape of a human child. It was hairless and scaly-looking. It looked so feeble, Harry wasn't sure how it was still alive.

Wormtail lowered the creature into the cauldron; there was a hiss, and it vanished into the surface.

He turned towards Harry, who only returned the look in fear.

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given."

With the wave of his wand, A bone had uprooted from the grave Harry stood on.

He then placed it into the cauldron.

It hissed from the encounter.

Wormtail then approached the cauldron, whimpering in the process.

"Flesh - of the servant - w-willingly given.."

He stretched his right hand out in front of him. He gripped the dagger, that was hidden in his clothes, very tightly in his left hand, and swung it up.

Harry closed his eye in the process not wanting to see what was transpiring.

Wormtail roared in agony as his flesh, fell into the cauldron.

He turned to Harry, still in pain as he held the dagger out, approaching him.

"B-blood of the enemy...forcibly taken."

He used his only hand remaining to penetrate the crook of his right arm. Harry grunted in pain, while his blood seeped onto the blade.

Wormtail staggered back to the cauldron with Harry's blood. He poured it inside.

The cauldron was beginning to simmer.

Wormtail stood aside watching while the cauldron continued to boil.

Harry was on the urge of tears. Why was this happening? He hoped whatever was in the cauldron was dead, he hoped it drowned.

Until he was wrong.

Something was rising from the large cauldron.

It was the outline of a man, tall and very thin.

"Robe me." said the high, cold voice from behind the steam as he faced Wormtail.

The servant rushed to pick up the black robes from the ground with his single hand.

He approached the man with a painful bow as he did his best to dress the man.

He stood back, as the mysterious figure then stepped out of the cauldron.

His eyes were glued to Harry who only looked back at him in horror.

It was him.

Lord Voldemort had returned.

(All rights reserved. Credit to JKR And Waner Bros.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

465 70 22
A New Professor At Hogwarts. The 21-year-old Eilhurt has decided to become a professor at Hogwarts. And she succeeds, she becomes the new professor i...
1.8K 85 22
"The war is cruel, they say. War needs sacrifices. Fair enough, she thought." Declaimer: I do not own anything from the books and movies about Harry...
219K 6.4K 30
Meet Aria Grey, my OC, discover her life and her relationship with Hermione Granger. Find out how love always wins. None of the characters belong to...
52.1K 1.5K 38
A new professor arrives at Hogwarts and Severus Snape could not be more annoyed that Defense Against the Dark Arts was given to someone new, but what...