Student Of The Year (Dylena F...

By SasMaster145

Dylan moves away from his past and starts fresh. Meeting Selena changes him and his mind frame. What happens... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 36

218 8 2
By SasMaster145

Selena's P.O.V

When Harry and I got back to his place, I was getting ready to go to Dylan's but I ain't ganna tell Harry that.

"I'm ganna go, need a lot of sleep if I'm going to finish that song." I said as I walked towards the door.

"Hey wait!" He called before I could walk through the door.

Harry walked up to me and grabbed my face.

"What are you do-" His lips pressed against mine. I didn't know what to do, I was frozen. Soon enough Harry let go and smiled.

"Bye." I said before walking out. Oh my god! Why the fuck did he have to do that for? How am I ganna tell Dylan? It weren't my fault... I didn't even kiss back!

Before I knew it I was at Dylan's door. I knocked on the door and kept looking around to make sure no one was watching.

The door opened and I walked in. I shut the door behind me and walked over to Dylan.

"Hey." I smiled at Dylan and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly and kissed my shoulder.

"Where's Peybrina?" I asked, walking to the kitchen with Dylan. We sat at the island.

"They went out for a movie. That reminds me, we didn't get to go see Furious 7. We're definitely going tomorrow no questions asked okay." Dylan grinned.

"It's a plan."

"It's a date you mean." He held my hand and I got closer to him.

"Are you serious?" I asked, a smile crawling onto my lips.

"Yeah... We've been fooling around for this long and I thought that maybe we could have our first date... Even though we ain't going out." He started to ramble.

"It's perfect. It's only one date anyway... It's not like we're officially going out right." I smiled. I brought Dylan's hand up to my lips and pressed a kiss on the back of his hand.
I looked back up at Dylan and seen that he was watching me carefully.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. Minutes felt like hours before we pulled away.

"There's something I have to tell you." I whispered.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at me like nothing else mattered.

"Before I came here... Harry kissed me. But I swear to you I didn't kiss his back!" I explained.

"Selena it doesn't matter... You guys are together and Harry wants to make your relationship work. But it all depends on what you want." He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled.

"I don't wanna be with him..."

"So break up with him."

"I don't want him to go back to his old ways... If I left him I think he will go back to taking drugs and going out every night." I sighed, I hate being in situations like this. You brought it on yourself you slut. My subconscious can fuck off.

"It's up to you." He said before getting up and grabbing his phone.

"I don't know what I want Dylan..." I mumbled.

"Hey... I didn't say you had to decide now. We're still ganna have our fun, whatever decision you make." Dylan stood in front of me and kissed my forehead. He was about to move but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me. I kissed his lips like it would be our last. Dylan relaxed and held my face between his warm hands, he caressed my cheek as the make out got heated.

"Lets go." He mumbled between the kiss.

I stood up and followed him out the door. As usual we checked to make sure no one was watching and walked out to the car park.

We got into Dylan's Audi and drove off. There wasn't any point asking him where we were going because I recognized the route. We're going to his place where only 'special people can go'.

**

"You want anything?" Dylan asked, going to the fridge.

"What you got?" I was genuinely thirsty and needed something to drink.

"Pepsi, red wine, WKD and water." He listed out.

"Red wine!"

"Coming right up." He took the bottle out the fridge and took out two wine glasses before pouring the red liquid in.

I sat down on the sofa and scanned around. Everything was so clean and tidy! I just wanna stay here forever.

Dylan came and sat down next to me and gave me my drink.

"Thanks." I smiled and took a sip.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years time?" I asked, looking at him with full curiosity.

"I don't know... Maybe be successful in business terms. And personal life wise... I don't really have a clue." He answered, taking a sip of his wine.

"Do you not see yourself with a family? I'm not talking about me I'm saying that it could be with anybody." I clarified.

"I don't know... I haven't really thought about that..." He looked at me and at that moment we both got lost. I placed my glass and Dylan's glass down on the coffee table and straddled his lap. He looked up at me in awe. I leaned in and kissed him.

Dylan laid us down and we ended up being in a heated make out.

"Let's go upstairs." I whispered to him.

He grinned against my lips and heaved himself off me. We both ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. He went to the stereo to put some music on and I looked around the room. I seen a door that I had never noticed before.
I felt drawn to it so I walked towards it.

I opened the door and... Holy fuck I wasn't expecting this.

"Selena don't go in-... There. And it's too late." He mumbled the last bit.

I walked towards the wall with loads of drawings on. They were pictures of me. I was shocked that he could draw me but more shocked by the fact that he fucking draws!

"Dylan these are amazing!" I complemented.

"Thanks..." He sounded down and I furrowed my eye brows. I slowly turned around and seen he looked a little... Embarrassed?
I walked over to him and hugged him.

"The drawings are gorgeous... And I want you to do something..." I whispered in his ear, purposely breathing warm air on his ear as I spoke.

"W-what?" He asked.

"I want you to draw me... On the bed with just the sheets covering me." I said seductively and pulled back.

"Okay." He sounded hypnotized.

"Okay?" I asked just to make sure he was understanding what I was asking him to do.

"Okay."

I kissed him one last time before walking out the room and walking to the on suite bathroom. I striped down and wrapped one of the fluffy dressing gowns around me.

Dylan's P.O.V

Selena wants me to draw her?
Can I draw her?
If Jack can draw Rose in Titanic then so can I! But draw Selena not Rose... Yes, I've seen Titanic, who hasn't?
Dylan stop getting nervous! You're never nervous! You're meant to be cool in these situations!

As thoughts swirled around in my head, I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around and seen her only wearing a robe. I smiled and looked back at the plain drawing pad and took out the pencils I use when I draw.

I took a glimpse at Selena who untied her robe and I watched it slide down her body...

"Yo Dylan! Calm your dick down bruh!" My sub-conscience was being a twat as usual! I looked down at my jeans and sure enough, there was a bulge!

I avoided looking at her and concentrated on what I was doing. I made sure everything was out and waited for Selena to be done. I sat down on the sofa I had in the drawing room and put the drawing pad in my lap.

"Okay I'm ready." She said and when I looked up she was in the sexiest pose! She was laying on her front, her hair was to one side, her head laid on her right arm and her left arm was resting on the bed. The sheets brought out her perfect curves and I couldn't help but admire her goddess beauty.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked.

"Nothing... I kinda got distracted." I cleared my throat and picked up a pencil.

I focused on her face first. Her perfect lips, dreamy brown eyes, cute button nose, her golden skin.
Next, I focused on her hair... The way it flows, it's just gorgeous.

"Dylan would you wanna be a artist in the future?" Selena mumbled.

"No... I like to draw in my free time." I concentrated on her hands next. I kept looking back at my drawing to avoid staring at her body even more...

Selena's P.O.V

Laying here made me feel complete... I'm with the guy I actually want to be with. I have no stress of finishing the song.

I watched Dylan's eyes travel from me to the drawing pad. Every time his eyes would land on me shivers rush over my body... Only Dylan can make me feel this way. I guess Dylan has only ever mad me feel this way.

* Half an hour later *

"Done." Dylan exhailed and looked at me. I got up and walked over to him with the sheets still covering my body.

I walked up to Dylan and he let me sit in his lap. I planted a kiss on his cheek before looking at his masterpiece.

Fuck my life this is awesome!

"Dylan, I'm speechless... It's just gorgeous." I said before kissing him softly.

"But not as gorgeous as the original." He said huskily and kissed my neck. I giggled and put my arms around his neck. I brushed my fingers through his hair while looking into his beautiful brown eyes. I kissed him softly again and Dylan deepened the kiss.

I felt Dylan's hands slither under my legs and behind my back. He picked me up bridal style while kissing me roughly and walked over to the bed.

Dylan laid me down and straddled my waist. He kissed down my neck and his hands roamed up and down my thigh in a caressing motion.

I moaned as the sensation was flawless.

"I need a condom?" His voice vibrated against my skin and it made me want Dylan even more.

"On birth control. Always have been. Always will be." I breathed out.

I felt Dylan's smile against my skin and felt a small smile crawl onto my face.

- Sexual Part -

Dylan unwrapped the bedsheet from around my body and felt up my body. I couldn't take it, it felt too good. His lips traveled down to my boobs, to my stomach until be reached my burning core. One lick was all it took for my to be turned on.

I fisted the sheets as his tongue carried on. He came back up and kissed me long and hard before lifting his T-shirt over his head. My eyes rolled over his body before they landed on his eyes.

"Selena I..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N:
Who seen Celebrity Juice when Jimmy Bullard and Fatboy AKA Naughty Boy (I hate him so much that I was reluctant to type his name) were on?
Jimmy was ringing Louis but he didn't answer lol! Fatboy was shitting it though!!

Hope you're loving the story!

- SasMaster145 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 59 9
Childhood au where Maya can't catch a break and Lucas just wants the world for his best friend. Trigger warnings: mentions of suicide/death, suicida...
5.4K 92 12
Maya left at the end of freshman year. After a year of touring she finally returns back to highschool for her junior year. But little does she know e...
150K 5.6K 100
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲. ❞ [ social...
18.5K 275 30
Lucas leaves for a year and when he comes back A lot of stuff have changed especially people Will he fall for the new Maya? Read to find out This s...