The Bad Guys (My Version)

By dromerosonic777

Six anthropomorphic animal criminals have been caught. To avoid being sentenced to prison, they must learn ho... More

Happy Birthday
Heist Gone Wrong
A Second Chance
Schools in Session
A Choice
Good Tonight
True Villian Revealed
Broken Friendship
Final Battle
Post Credit Scene

Happy Ending

430 2 9
By dromerosonic777

Only one more chapter to go and I'll officially be done with this story. Sorry if it took so long, I've been more focused on my schoolwork lately along with my version of Static Shock. Anyway, enjoy.

In the helicopter, Marmalade and Snake were arguing about the Bad Guys stopping the heist as the Bad Guys drove after the helicopter.

"I'm starting to see why your friends dumped you!" Marmalade said with an angry expression.

"I don't have any friends!" Snake yelled angrily.

"Snake! Snake!" Wolf yelled from the distance as he honked the horn.

"Wolf?" Snake said.

"Snake, come back!" Wolf yelled.

"We need you, baby!" Shark yelled.

"And you need us!" Tarantula yelled.

"We're your real friends!" Owl yelled.

"Oh, there you go again, making it personal." Marmalade said with fake innocence.

"I'll give you one last chance to give me the meteorite!" Marmalade yelled.

"Oh yeah? What you gonna do, Whiskers?" Piranha asked as Marmalade put on the helmet.

"This." Marmalade said as the helmet made a whirring sound.

The Bad Guys felt the ground shaking as they saw what was behind them. They saw a few palm trees coming down as they saw an avalanche of guinea pigs coming their way.

"We've got adorable company." Shark said in fear.

"And not in a good way." Owl said with a scared expression.

"FLOOR IT!" Tarantula yelled as they drove faster.

The avalanche of guinea pigs tried to hit the Bad Guys, but they kept dodging until they got caught in the avalanche.

"Maybe I shouldn't have called him Whiskers!" Piranha yelled.

They got out but were having a hard time dodging the avalanche of guinea pigs.

"When I woke up this morning, this is NOT where I saw the day going!" Tarantula yelled.

The mind-controlled guinea pigs kept on attacking as they burst through the road and tried to hit them.

"I've heard of drowning in cuteness, but this is ridiculous!" Owl yelled.

They kept on driving while barely dodging the mind-controlled guinea pigs.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, let's dial this down a notch, huh?" Snake asked with hesitation.

"Besides, you'll never get him. He's too good a driver." Snake said as they saw the Bad Guys barely dodging the wave of guinea pigs.

"Hmm. You're right. But now that I think of it, maybe it would be better to exploit his greatest weakness." Marmalade said as he grabbed Snake's tail.

"Exactly." Snake said until it hit him.

"Wait." Snake said.

All of a sudden, Marmalade threw Snake out of the helicopter. Wolf and Owl gasped as they saw the scene. Snake swam through the air as he grabbed the rail with his mouth.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Hold it, hold it, hold i." Wolf said as he held his hand up.

Marmalade hopped on the rail as he raised his foot.

"Okay, fine. You win. You can have the meteorite." Owl said with her wings up.

"Good girl, Owl." Marmalade said as he made the guinea pigs form a ring around the Bad Guys.

Cuddles lowered a claw on the helicopter as it grabbed the meteorite.

"Take the wheel." Wolf said as he got on the meteorite while Owl landed one of the hooks on the claw.

Wolf and Owl grabbed the chain as they looked at Marmalade.

"Not so fast. Pull him up first, or I'll use this." Wolf said as he grabbed Diane's lipstick.

"Oh, come now." Marmalade said with an unimpressed expression.

Until Wolf lit up the lipstick as he put it close to the chain and started burning it. Snake chuckled as he saw the scene.

"It's your choice Marmalade, you either pull up Snake, or you'll lose the meteorite." Owl said angrily.

"If you insist. Cuddles!" Marmalade said as the helicopter flew higher.

Wolf and Owl had shocked expressions as Wolf unlit the lipstick with him, Owl, and the rest of the Bad Guys looking at the helicopter. Marmalade looked down as he saw the crash site.

"You want him? He's yours." Marmalade said.

Marmalade pushed Snake as he fell out of the helicopter, screaming.

"SNAKE!" Wolf and Owl yelled as they got back in the car.

The claw reeled in with the meteorite as the Bad Guys drove toward the crash site as fast as they could to save Snake through the road covered in guinea pigs. However, Marmalade was unaware that Owlcolm flew silently toward him as he quietly opened the door facing behind him.

"Hey, Marmalade!" Owlcolm yelled.

Marmalade turned around to see Owlcolm in a fighting position.

"I'm going to make you pay for using me to fool everyone with your innocence!" Owlcolm yelled.

"We'll see about that." Marmalade said as he pounced on Owlcolm.

They rolled around the helicopter as they started fighting. Wolf saw Snake falling as he looked at the other side of the broken bridge.

"Guys, I know it's crazy, but we're gonna jump it." Wolf said.

"Crazy? You're finally speaking my language, chico." Piranha said as Wolf stepped on the pedal hard.

They drove very fast as they jumped over the broken bridge with everything going in slow motion.

"WE'RE GONNA MAKE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Piranha yelled.

Unfortunately, the screen zoomed out as it was revealed to be too far. The car dropped as they were still far away from Snake.

"WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!" Owl yelled in the distance.

The Bad Guys floated out of the car as Wolf, Owl, and Snake looked at each other.

"You came back." Snake said.

"Of course, we came. You're our friend, and we never leave our friends behind." Owl said as she and Wolf swam toward Snake.

"Snake, I should've been honest with you." Wolf said.

"Me too. I should've been honest with you guys from the start." Owl said.

"I thought that if I told you guys that I didn't want to be a bad guy, I would lose you guys forever and end up being alone again." Owl confessed.

"Me too. I was afraid that if you knew I-I wanted to be good that you'd..." Wolf said but was interrupted by Snake.

"Act like a jerk and never talk to you again?" Snake guessed.

"Exactly." Owl said.

"The point is we...we, you know..." Owl tried to say something.

"Yeah. I love you, too, guys." Snake said.

Wolf and Owl smiled as they hugged Snake with the rest of the Bad Guys forming a circle by grabbing each other's hands.

"This-this is so beautiful. Do you know how beautiful this is, you guys?" Shark said sadly as he started crying.

"Now...now you're gonna make me cry." Piranha said with tears in his eyes.

"I know! So pathetic, right?" Tarantula said while crying.

"Come on, guys. Who said it was the end?" Wolf asked as he held a grappling hook.

"When really, it's just beginning." Owl said as she spread her wings with the jetpack popped out.

(A/N: The jetpack Owl is wearing is the same one Eva wore in Penguins of Madagascar.)

The Bad Guys gasped with hope as the car exploded when it git the ground. The Bad Guys flew through the air with Wolf's grappling hook while Owl followed them with the jet pack attached to her wings. Owlcolm was holding onto Marmalade's helmet as Marmalade tried to pry off Olwcolm's wings. However, the shockwave from the explosion allowed Owlcolm to take off the helmet as it got shredded by the helicopter blade. The helmet unleashed a shockwave that released the guinea pigs from Marmalade's mind control as they walked away. The helicopter was flying down as Owlcolm flew away. Meanwhile, the Bad Guys held onto Wolf as he held onto the grappling hook that latched onto the other side of the broken bridge with Owl flying next to them. Piranha popped out as he coughed.

"What happened? Did we blow up? Is this heaven?" Piranha asked.

"Nope. We're still alive." Owl said.

Wolf climbed up as he was about to get up until he saw Chief Luggins standing in front of him with a wicked smile on her face. Wolf climbed down, but Chief Luggins grabbed the grappling and pulled up Wolf as Owl landed with the handles on top of her wings to fold inside the jetpack. A lot of police officers and police cars blocked their way as they had nowhere to go.

"That is it. There is absolutely no way you're getting away this time." Chief Luggins said as she got in front of Wolf's face.

"Wait, Chief." Diane said as the rest of the Bad Guys stood next to Diane.

"Governor Foxington?" Chief Luggins asked.

"Don't do this. They didn't steal the meteorite. They were bringing it back." Diane said as Wolf and Owl stood next to the Bad Guys.

"Ha! How could you know that?" Chief Luggins asked.

"Because I was with them." Owlcolm's voice said as he flew in front of Chief Luggins.

"Officer Owlcolm?" Chief Luggins asked.

"I was with them an hour ago when the Bad Guys were making their way to the police station and I told Diane about it." Owlcolm explained.

"Well, that explains how Diane knew about that. Unless...unless she was conspiring with a bunch of known criminals." Chief Luggins said.

"Well...(clears throat) as a matter of fact, it's about time I came clean about something." Diane said as she took off her glasses.

The Bad Guys and Owlcolm had surprised expressions at what Diane was about to say.

"The truth is I'm really...(clears throat) r-really..." Diane tried to explain but Wolf interrupted her.

"Really a big fan of redemption arcs. Yeah, we know." Wolf said as he stood next to Diane.

Wolf turned around and looked at the Bad Guys as they all smiled and nodded. Wolf gave Diane the cat.

"We're done running away." Wolf said as he held out his hands.

"Me too." Owl said as she held out her wings.

"Yeah." Piranha said.

"Mm-hmm." Shark said

"Yeah." Tarantula said.

"Yep." Snake said.

"Chief, do what you need to do." Wolf said.

"What? Y-You're turning yourself in?" Chief Luggins asked with a shocked expression.

"We might not have stolen the meteorite, but we did steal a lot of other things." Wolf explained.

"It's time we took some responsibility and start a clean state." Owl said.

"You know what? You're right. Chief, I would like to ask you if I can have Owl stay with me." Owlcolm said.

"What?" Chief asked.

"What?" The police officers asked.

"What?" The Bad Guys asked.

"What?" Owl asked.

"B-But she's a Bad Guy. She's stolen a lot of stuff with the rest of the Bad Guys." Chief Luggins said.

"That may be true, but I've been spending some time with her after I gave her and the Bad Guys a second chance. She confessed that she didn't want to be a Bad Guy from the beginning and wanted to be good. Unfortunately, she was never given a chance to do good like she always wanted to. She was forced to do all of those bad deeds and didn't really enjoy doing them. That's why I would be happy to have her live with me and be free to do as much good as she wants without having to be forced to do anything she doesn't want to do." Owlcolm explained as Owl cried with tears of joy.

"You really mean it?" Owl asked with happy tears.

"Every last word." Owlcolm answered.

"Fine, but only because you're one of my best cops. But, if she does anything bad, you'll be facing some serious consequences." Chief Luggins said.

"Thanks, Chief. Trust me, you won't regret it." Owlcolm said.

Owl ran toward Owlcolm and hugged him.

"Thank you so much." Owl said.

"You're welcome." Owlcolm said as he hugged her back.

"So Owlcolm, you're deciding to go back to being a police officer?" Diane asked.

"Yes, I am." Owlcolm said with a smile as the police officers cheered.

"Now that that's taken care of. Take us in, Chief?" Wolf said.

"Wait, really?" Chief Luggins asked with a surprised expression.

"You finally did it. You may not have Owl, but you still have us." Wolf said as he cuffed himself.

"He's right. This is your moment, Chief. Enjoy it while it lasts." Owl said as she and Owlcolm stood next to Diane while holding each other's wings.

"(Gasps) Wow. You know, I should...I should give a speech. I...Well, I-I should, shouldn't I?" Chief Luggins said with excitement.

"Uh...I guess. Fire away." Owl said.

"Thank you, Owl." Chief Luggins said as she cleared her throat and started her speech.

"When I was six years old, I decided that I wanted to play the piccolo, only to find that my fingers were just too powerful for that fragile instrument. And that's when I discovered law enforcement." Chief Luggins said as Wolf, Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm watched her give out her speech.

"I'm proud of you, Wolf." Diane said.

"Me too. You've really done the right thing." Owlcolm said.

"You know, a fox and a wolf are not that different. You got a good thing going here, Governor." Wolf said.

"I'm sure gonna miss you guys." Owl said with a hint of sadness.

"We'll miss you too. But hey, you finally get to be good just like you've always wanted." Wolf said as a male and female police officer took them in.

"And don't worry, you'll see them again soon." Owlcolm said.

"So, it turns out the saga of the Bad Guys has come to a simple and totally satisfying conclusion along with Professor Owlcolm returning to his old job as a police officer and taking Owl to be free from being sent to prison." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"Though I wonder, what happened to the meteorite?" Tiffany Fluffit asked.

Until, Marmalade's helicopter was seen flying in the sky, holding the meteorite.

"It's Professor Marmalade! He's bringing the meteorite back." Tiffany Fluffit said with excitement.

"Huh? Uh, yes, yes. Bringing...bringing it back. That's precisely what I am doing." Marmalade said as he played along with his act.

The Bad Guys looked at him with shocked expressions while Owl and Owlcolm looked at him with angry expressions.

"Yeah, right." Owl said angrily with her wings crossed.

Marmalade set the meteorite on the ground.

"Look no further. Your hero has arrived." Marmalade said as the helicopter landed on the ground and got off.

"Hero, my tail feathers." Owlcolm said angrily.

"Professor, care to comment?" Tiffany Fluffit asked.

"I tried to help them, Tiffany, but in the end, it's the same old story. Bad guys bad, good guys good." Marmalade said with fake innocence.

"But what about Owl? She looked so nice and innocent when you and Owlcolm gave her a second chance." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"Well, it seems that she's just too nice to be a Bad Guy. She must've been brainwashed by the Bad Guys to do their evil bidding." Marmalade said with fake innocence.

"So true. So wise." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"Furthermore, for the good of the city, I have generously decided to take the meteorite back to my compound for safekeeping." Marmalade said as the police officers cheered and clapped.

While the Bad Guys and Owlcolm looked at him with angry expressions.

"That lying, no good, wolf in rodents clothing, two-faced backstabbing, son of a gun." Owl growled with anger.

"Is he seriously gonna get away with this?" Tarantula asked angrily.

"I hope not." Owl said angrily.

"Thank you. Gosh, you're kind." Marmalade said as he clapped.

However, when he started clapping, the meteorite was flicking on and off. Chief Luggins noticed this as she walked toward the 'meteorite.'

"Give it up for me!" Marmalade cheered with his hands up and a smile.

"Wait a second. This isn't the meteorite." Chief Luggins said as she jerked her thumb behind her back at the 'meteorite.'

She clapped her hands as the 'meteorite' turned off.

"It's a lamp." Chief Luggins said as Marmalade gasped.

"Huh?" Everyone wondered except Snake who had an evil smirk on his face and chuckled.

"What?" The Bad Guys asked as they looked at Snake.

Flashback

Snake opened the fridge and grabbed a push pop.

'Snake, what did you just do?' Tarantula asked.

'What? My friend was sad, and I was just cheering him up.'  Snake said.

Snake gave the push pop to Shark as he was sobbing.

'I think Wolf and Owl were right. Maybe we can be more than just scary villains.' Tarantula said.

When Snake entered the elevator with an angry expression, he looked at his tail wagging as it made him wonder if they could be more than just bad guys. Then, Snake had an idea as he had an evil smirk on his face.

Snake was at Marmalade's mansion as he stood in front of Marmalade, who was wearing the mind control helmet. Snake thought of making a deal with Marmalade.

'I'm bad. You're bad. Let's be bad together.' Snake said as he held out his tail.

Marmalade shook his tail.

'You've got yourself a deal.' Marmalade said as he left.

'Can I try it on?' Snake asked.

'Of course, partner.' Marmalade said as Snake pressed a button on the helmet.

It turns out that he mind controlled the Guinea Pigs to replace the meteorite with the meteorite-shaped lamp as the Guniea Pigs spray painted it black and painted the craters light blue. The Guinea Pigs switch the meteorite with the lamp as a Guniea Pig clapped its paws to turn it on.

'Don't mind us. Just robbing this place.' Wolf said as Shark was holding the lamp.

They put the lamp in the trunk and drove off. After Marmalade ran away, the Guinea Pigs placed the meteorite back where it was and pulled the lever to overdrive as the meteorite was overloading.

Flashback End 

"But if that's the lamp. "Where's the..." Marmalade said before Snake chuckled.

"The old switcheroo." Snake said with a smirk.

The meteorite glowed brighter and was overloading. When Snake snapped his tail, a huge explosion appeared from the mountains as the meteorite exploded and destroyed the entire mansion and the land next to it. Marmalade looked at the explosion with wide eyes and a surprised expression.

Wolf walked toward Marmalade and patted his head before he walked inside a police car with the rest of the Bad Guys minus Owl. Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm looked at Wolf with a smile on their faces as Wolf closed the door.

The police car drove off slowly as the Bad Guys looked at Marmalade with smirks.

"It's a butt." Piranha said through the window.

The Golden Dolphin bounced on the lamp and landed on the ground. This caused the lamp to fall on top of Marmalade as the Zumpango diamond fell out of Marmalade's pocket.

"Hold on." Chief Luggins said as she picked up the Zumpango diamond.

"This is a Zumpango diamond. But this was stolen by the..." Chief Luggins said until she gasped.

"By the Crimson Paw." Chief Luggins said as she pointed her finger at Marmalade.

"Me? Oh, oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. No, you've got it wrong." Marmalade said in denial.

"Drop the act, Marmalade. The game's over and you've lost." Owlcolm said as he grabbed the Golden Dolphin.

"Chief, arrest that Guinea Pig." Owlcolm said as he pointed this feather at Marmalade.

"OMG. In a shocking twist." Tifanny Fluffit as Chief Luggins grabbed Marmalade.

"You're making a huge mistake!" Marmalade tried to explain.

"The notorious bandit known as the Crimson Paw has been revealed to be..." Tiffany Fluffit continued as Chief Luggins threw Marmalade in the police jeep.

"No! No!" Marmalade yelled as the doors closed.

"...none other than Professor Marmalade." Tiffany Fluffit finished as the jeep and police cars drove off.

"I'm not the Crimson Paw. Sh-she's the Crimson Paw. Sh-She's the Paw!" Marmalade yelled as Owl and Owlcolm waved goodbye with smirks while Diane shrugged.

"I'm a flower of goodness. No!" Marmalade yelled.

"Not anymore." Owlcolm said.

"So long, Professor Marmalade!" Owl said.

"Hoo! That's my reptile right there." Shark said as he noogied Snake.

"Yeah!" Tarantula cheered.

"That's what I'm talking about! All right!" Piranha cheered.

"Come on, somebody had to destroy that meteorite. That thing was dangerous." Snake said.

"That was pretty good there, Snakey." Wolf said.

"Good? It was genius. Not only did I foil the pig, I got you and Owl to admit how much you guys care about me." Snake said.

"Sure, yeah. But I just wonder about one little thing." Wolf said.

"Oh, yeah? What's that, Wolf?" Snake asked.

"Who do you think put that one Push Pop in the fridge?" Wolf asked as he put on his sunglasses.

That's when it hit Snake.

"Wait. You...No." Snake said.

"Owl and I knew you were good." Wolf said as the Bad Guys laughed.

"No." Snake said in denial.

"We good, baby. We good." Tarantula said.

"Yeah!" Shark said.

--------------------------------------the Bad Guys---------------------------------------

SAM ROCKWELL PLAYED WOLF

MARC MARON PLAYED SNAKE

ANNA KENDRICK PLAYED OWL

AWKWAFINA PLAYED TARANTULA

CRAIG ROBINSON PLAYED SHARK

ANTHONY RAMOS PLAYED PIRANHA

RICHARD AYOADE PLAYED PROFESSOR MARMALADE

ZAZIE BEETZ PLAYED DIANE FOXINGTON (AKA THE CRIMSON PAW)

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE PLAYED PROFESSOR OWLCOLM (AKA OFFICER OWLCOLM)

ALEX BORSTEIN PLAYED POLICE CHIEF MISTY LUGGINS

LILLY SINGH PLAYED TIFFANY FLUFFIT

CHANNING TATUM PLAYED KEVIN KENT

GINA RODRIGUEZ PLAYED KAREN KENT

MAX CHARLES PLAYED KYLE KENT

TARA STRONG PLAYED KATE KENT

Finally, I'm done with this chapter that I was never able to publish on FanFiction. I'm really sorry it took so long since I've been really busy with College and my Version of Static Shock. Now, I only have one more chapter to go and this story will officially be done after everything I've gone through with this story by having to delete it twice or risk getting banned from FanFiction.

Here's what the Kent Family will look like:

Kevin is a white man with black hair and brown eyes. At the Gala, he wore a black suit with a black bow tie and black formal shoes. His current attire is a blue short-sleeved shirt, black pants, and blue converse shoes. Karen is a beautiful young woman with white skin, long brown hair that flows freely behind her chest, and blue eyes. At the Gala, she wore a blue dress with black heels. Her current attire is a green long-sleeved shirt, grey pants, and green converse shoes. Kyle is a 5-year-old boy with white skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. At the Gala, he wore a grey collared shirt, black pants, and black formal shoes. His current attire is a red short-sleeved shirt, blue shorts, and red converse shoes. Kate is a 5-year-old girl with white skin, black hair, and brown eyes. At the gala, she wore a green dress that goes down to her knees and green flats. Her current attire is a yellow short-sleeved shirt, a black skirt, and yellow flats.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I've been working on it a lot. And I hope you like the cast that I chose for Owl, Owlcolm, and the Kent Family. I'm not sure when I'll post the last chapter, but hopefully soon when I have enough time. Please Review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 99 24
Moxxie, a thrill fearing biology teacher and Charlie, an adventure seeking zoologist are talked into taking an expedition to a uncharted island with...
4.8K 105 9
Ever since I was a kid, all I wanted to do was to make beautiful dresses for anyone who wanted to look like a princesa. But when one thing led to ano...
136K 2.5K 21
You're a (f/c) fox who is dating the one and only Mr. Wolf. What happens when the ๏ฟผHeist of the ๏ฟผcentury is pulled off. Will the bad guys prevail or...
7.2K 252 6
(๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง! ๐Œ๐ซ. ๐–๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) By using the legendary book series and news papers clippings as bases for their illegal careers, five no...