taming the beast (female read...

By gwenathing

y/n was freshly trapped in the entity's realm with no memory of getting there. even though her life is in for... More

FLEEING
Close shave
Sanctuary With Others
life around the campfire
madness and hatchets part 1
madness and hatchets part 2
bound and gagged ⚡
even monsters have a heart
why me?
a sound of hope and a memeory of despair
bonds are a strong thing
back at the camp/ waking up
panic reduces rationality
aftermath

Melting The Layers

392 17 6
By gwenathing

I couldn't leave her, not like this. She did her best to keep me alive and where else could I go? Back to the psychotic "doctor"? What about my friends though? Do they wonder where I am? For now though, I push the thoughts to the back of my mind.

In doing so, pulled myself closer to her. Catching a whiff of the now intoxicating smell of smoke and berries. I felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around my waist as her head rested atop mine. Deep down in my heart, it knew I made the right choice.

(Time skip sponsored by head-on, apply directly to the 4head)

It was hard to say how long exactly we had been sitting there, in comfortable silence, I only knew it had been a while. She let go of me and gently nudged me off, causing a few joints to pop from being moved. It quickly dawned on me that I didn't know her name. Along with the sudden and embarrassing realization that I was pretty much naked minus the underwear covering my bottom half. Gingerly reaching for a pelt that now rested on the floor, I decided to ask..

"W-whats your...name?"

I sputtered, throat strained from the volume I asked. My wait for an answer wasn't long as the same rough voice came out, albeit at a softer tone

"Anna..what...moth..er...called..me"

I felt my heart melt at that, now with the added desire to hug her more. I decided to risk something for whatever dumb reason. On one hand lead to something like gold, or the other hand leading to painful, agonising failure as I get hacked up to pieces.

Steadily rising up to my feet, as well as the difficult task of keeping the fur up. I lean over, squeeze my eyelids shut and gently plant my lips on her forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I open my eyes to see, Anna gently holding my hands and her own eyes shut. It was a beautiful sight to see, as well as being a relaxing sight to see.

"Bed...now"

Her voice rang out, almost commanding, almost asking. But in a slightly panicked state I got in the bed, draped the fur over me and got on my side, like a poor attempt to force an instant sleep.

I felt the bed audibly creak, as a new weight got added to it. I felt Anna's body rest along my back, as her arm snaked under mine. This was a strange new feeling, but one that I embraced completely. I felt my eyelids droop shut, as I heard that familiar lullaby from when I first met her....

There we go, another chapter around a week later. I'm hoping to get a consistent schedule up but don't get too hopeful, Life has a cruel way to sucker punch you right where it hurts the SECOND the guard drops.

Until then enjoy the fluff, the blood and the David

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
80.9K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...