Nothing || Liam O'Donovan

Door yourlocalbookworm02

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ "𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤... Meer

cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine part one
Chapter nine part two
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve part one
Chapter tweleve part two
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fithteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty - two
Chapter twenty - three
Chapter twenty - four
Chapter twenty - five
Chapter twenty - six
Chapter twenty - seven
Chapter twenty - eight
Chapter twenty - nine
Chapter thirty - part one
Chapter thirty - part two
Chapter thirty one
An
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three part one
Chapter thirty three part two

Chapter nineteen

1.8K 28 69
Door yourlocalbookworm02

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie, Frank and Liam were stood at the pool table, each of them taken it in turns to play. "You know, I kinda want ice cream." Callie said out of nowhere.

"Why don't we go up town later on, I'll buy you some." Liam offered whilst taken his shot.

Callie smiled at him. "I'd like that."

"Are you all thick or something?" An unfamiliar voice said making the three stop and turn around. "I said who's in charge?"

Everyone looked over to Callie though a few times there eyes wondered off to Liam.

"Right!" The blue haired girl sighed walking forward and pushing Callie over the pool table. "Come on then!"

Frank and Liam walked over to her, helping her stand up. Callie looked to the blue haired girl confused.

"You chicken, or what?" She asked. "Come on!" She threw a pool stick.

"Callie doesn't want to fight you, you nutter." Liam glared.

"Hi." Callie smiled. "I'm Callie, and I don't like being pushed over tables, what's your name?"

The girl glared at her for a few seconds before walking out the room.

"Why did you look at her?" Liam asked the group. "Why don't you fight your own battles for a change. Why should Callie always be the one to do it?"

"Liam it's fine." Callie told him. "No harm done. I think I'm going to go get some ice for my shoulder though, you two coming?" She asked looking to Liam and Frank.

✧.*

"I now declare Liam, Callie and Frank's secret den open." Liam smiled.

Frank shook his head. "Frank, Callie, and Liam's secret den."

"We can argue about the name later." Liam chuckled sitting down on the swing.

"Shall I get the others?" Frank asked.

"No! This is for us!" Liam told him. "Let them go and find their own den."

"Don't you just love having your own den?" Liam asked as the three carried a spare mattress. Frank was helping Callie due to her shoulder.

"But why can't we tell the others?" Frank asked frowning.

"Because then it's not a secret den if we tell the others." Liam told him.

"True." Callie shrugged.

"Their our friends!" Frank Signed.

"There my family Frank." Callie reminded him.

"They're not my friends!" Liam told them. "I just happen to live with them!"

Callie shook her head knowing that wasn't true.

"Come on, Liam." Frank sighed. "They're basically family."

"What? Elektra's family, yeah?" Liam asked.

"She could be." Callie told him. "She's here, which makes her one of us. We don't know what she's been through, maybe she had a good reason to act the way she did."

"You know what," Frank sighed. "Forget it." He said dropping the mattress and walking away.

"Ouch, Frank!" Callie hissed in pain. "My shoulder."

Liam and Callie were the last one's to arrive at lunch. Callie rubbing her shoulder as she walked in.

"What happened Callie?" Mike asked noticing her.

Callies eyes wondered over to Elektra's before going back to Mike's. "I tripped, that's all." She smiled

"Where have you two been? Gina asked.

"Nowhere." Liam said coldy whilst sitting down glaring at Frank.

"Do you want to stay with me tonight?" Callie asked Liam as they two walked up to the attic. "We haven't done that in awhile."

"Yeah. I'd like that." He smiled. His smile soon dropped when he saw Elektra, Tee, Carman, and Frank in the Liam, Callie, Frank den.

"Oh! Hey, Liam, Callie." Elektra smiled. "Just in time. Do you want some curry?"

"No thank you." Callie said looking at her suspiciously.

"What are they doing here?" Liam asked.

Frank sighed. "They're my friends."

"All of you, out!" Liam demanded gesturing to the exit.

"Hang on. How's that fair?" Elektra asked. "We're with Frank and this is his place too!"

"This is between me and him." Liam told her. "Now tell them to leave."

"No!" Frank said.

"All right." Liam said nodding his head. "Well, I'll take everything that I found up here."

Callie watched as Liam packed the bag, she turned to Elektra noticing how happy she had gotten. Callie scoffed. "I don't know what she's up to, but she's up to something." Callie told the others.

"No, I'm not!" Elektra glared.

"Don't kid a kidder." Callie rolled her eyes. "Look, I tried to be sympathetic. You pushed me over the damn pool table and I did nothing, but you so much as hurt anyone in this house, emotionally or physically, which you've proven you can do, so help me god Elektra." She turned away. "Come on Liam."

✧.*

Liam and Callie were on their way out, the latter of the two deciding she really wanted ice cream and couldn't wait any longer for it. They walked through the kitchen, passing Frank on there way out.

"What you doing?" Liam asked.

Frank turned around looking oddly suspicious. "Nothing."

"Been doing a whole not of nothing lately, haven't you?" Liam rolled his eyes. "Come on. Let's go into town and flog all this lot. Get ice cream after for Callie."

"I'm busy." Frank told the two.

Liam turned around shaken his head. "Yeah? With your new best friend!" He began to walk forward. "The same one who attacked Callie yesterday?"

"She didn't mean it." Frank argued.

"Oh, I suppose she just accidentally walked over to me, accidentally lifted her arms up, and then accidentally pushed me over the table, then accidentally forgot to apologize?" Callie laughed.

Liam nodded his head. "It certainly looked like she meant it from where I was standing!" Liam sighed. "She's trouble, Frank. Now, are you coming or not?"

Frank looked at him staying silent before he sighed. "Not."

Liam shook his head and walked out the door, making sure to slam it shut once Callie was out.

"He'll soon come to his senses my love." Callie told him taken his hand. "What annoys me, is the rest of them coming to us whenever they need anything and now there's a new girl they drop us." She shook her head. "The amount of times I've dropped everything for them, and they just drop me."

"It don't matter Callie, leave them to make their own mistakes." He sighed.  "Anyways, gives us time to have that date we've been meaning to have."

✧.*

Callie and Liam sat inside the ice cream parlor, Callie had gotten Strawberry ice cream whilst Liam had chocolate.

"When we turn sixteen, move in with me?" Liam asked after it had been silent for awhile.

Callie looked at him in shock. "Really?" She asked. "You'd want that?"

"Course I would." He smiled. "It would be like our, first step into the future you know?"

"Only if you let me decorate the living room." She smiled.

"You can decorate anywhere you like love." Liam said smirking when Callie blushed.

The two had been talking and laughing when a boy, around their age came up to the table smirking. "Hello, gorgeous."

Callie looked at him confused whilst Liam tensed his jaw. "Are you talking to me?" Calle laughed.

"Well who else?" The man asked keeping the smirk on his face.

"Well, if you look to my left, you'll see a boy wearing a purple hoodie." Callie told him. "I think he's gorgeous, probably the most gorgeous person I've seen actually."

Liam looked down smirking whilst hiding his rosy cheeks. The boy however wasn't taken the hint.

"Right." He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Can i get your number?"

"No, sorry." She laughed. It stunned her how obvious the boy was.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to give you my number, I have no attraction to you what's so ever, in fact the only person I am attracted to is my boyfriend who's currently glaring daggers into the side of your head, and honestly I would be nice and tell him to stop, but he looks extremely hot, so I'm not going to."

"Bitch!" The boy muttered walking away.

"The whole small dick energy you have going on, it isn't working for you." Callie yelled after him. "Well that was entertaining." Callie chuckled turning to Liam who was smirking at her.

"You are extremely hot." He smirked standing up and putting his bag on his shoulders.

Callie chucked standing up as well. "I'm glad you think so."

The two walked out of the shop hand and hand, they looked over when they heard a familiar voice. "Sausages. Take one. Sausages. Sausages." Sapphire said in an extremely monotone voice.

"Is that Tracy and Sapphire?" Callie snorted.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a second." Liam told her before rushing behind the sausage stall. He came back not a moment after with Tracy and Sapphire's clothes.

"Your evil." Callie gasped. "I love it."

"Hello, ladies." Liam smiled walking over to Tracy and Sapphire. Callie next to him holding his hand.

"Oh, this isn't happening." Sapphire groaned.

Callie sniggered. "I'm digging the outfit, the buns really bring out your eyes."

"Off to a barbecue, are we?" Liam asked them making his way in front of the two.

Tracy looked the two pleadingly. "Can you lend us some money for a cab?" She asked.

"I'd love to..." Liam nodded his head. "I'd love to, but I'm skint."

"I think we spent too much on ice cream." Callie added on with a smile.

"I think so." Liam laughed. "I've only got enough money for the bus."

Eventually the four were sitting on the bus, Callie and Liam were sat in front of Tracy and Sapphire. There wasn't a person on the bus who wasn't pointing or laughing at the two girls.

Once they got off the bus, and got home. Liam lead them towards the back door, trying to get them Inside without anyone seeing them.

They made it half way up the stairs before Liam stopped them from going any further. "Roll up! Roll up! See the amazing talking sausages!" He yelled

"I am going to kill you!" Sapphire threatened.

"Why are you dressed as sausages?" Gina asked laughing. More and more people came down the stairs laughing at them.

The two quickly went into the office with Mike and Gina, Liam and Callie followed soon after. Liam holding their clothes. "Sorry to interrupt. Thought you might want these back."

It wasn't long before Liam grabbed Callie and began to run away from the two girls who were dressed as sausages who were hot on their tail.

✧.*

Callie walked out her room later that night when she heard whispering. She looked to see Tee, Toby, Carman, and Elektra. "What are you all doing?" She whispered.

Liam came out not a second later in his t-shirt and boxer shorts. Elektra looked at them before laughing. "Wait until Mike and Gina find out."

"You won't be telling them anything, unless you want them to find out about how your using Carman and the others to steel stuff for you."

Elektra shook her head. "You don't have any proof."

"If you think for one moment their all going to take your side over mine, you've got another thing coming." Callie rolled her eyes. "I'll deal with you lot in the morning." She told the younger ones before pulling Liam into her room and closing the door.

"You know, your very hot when your being all strict." Liam smirked.

"Is that so?" she asked throwing her arms around his  neck. Liam leaned closer brushing his lips against hers before smirking. He pulled her closer, her lips tasted like the cherry chapstick she had used earlier on. The kiss was passionate, she wasn't sure how but eventually Callie was lying on her bed, Liam on top of her, the kiss yet to be broken.

When the two broke apart, their chests were quick to rise and fall as they tried to catch their breaths. They smiled at each other, Liam still hovering over her.

"I love you Callie." He smiled. "I didn't think it was possible for me to love someone as much as I love you."

"I love you, my darling." She whispered. "And I'll continue to love you as long as you let me."

"So forever then?" He asked.

"Forever." She confirmed placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

He moved next to her side afterwards, putting his arm around her. "Goodnight." He whispered.

"Goodnight my love." She whispered back cuddling into him.

The next morning the house was sat around the kitchen table, Mike in front of them. "Gina's watch has gone missing and twenty guid has been stolen from the office, along with some keys." Mike told them. "Somebody must know something."

Tee, Carman, Toby, and Johnny all looked down guilty before their eyes wondered to Elektra.

"Elektra." Gina began. "Is there something you're not telling us?"

"What? I'm the new girl, so you're just going to pick on me?" She asked.

"Look, we all do stupid things." Tracy told her. "If you don't own up, you'll end up doing more stupid stuff."

"Search me if you like!" She shrugged. "I... didn't... do... it." She said slowly. "Ask them if you don't believe me! They were with me all day."

"Well?" Mike asked.

Elektra looked at them all. "Tell them!"

"Yeah," Frank spoke up. "She was with us."

Callie and Liam looked at each other, it was clear Frank was lying.

"I don't know what's going on here." Mike told everyone. "But when I find out, and I will, someone's going to be in a whole lot of trouble."

"Whilst everyone's still here." Callie cleared her throat. "Have any of you saw my ring? I put it in my room before my shower and when I got back it was gone." She looked to Mike. "I've searched everywhere."

"Have any of you saw Callie's ring?" Mike asked.

Carman, Toby, Johnny, Tee, and Frank widened their eyes looking over at Elektra.

"What ring was it?" The blue haired girl asked frowning but the smirk was evident in her voice.

"The promise ring Liam gave me." Callie glared.

"No." She shrugged "haven't saw it."

✧.*

Liam and Callie were in his room later that day. Callie had been upset ever since her ring had gone missing, she felt like empty without wearing it.

"I know she took my ring." She told Liam. "I just know it."

A knock interrupted them. "Whatever it is," Liam called. "I'm not in the mood."

"Me neither." Tracy came in sitting next to Callie on Liam's bed. "What's going on?"

"Why dose everyone think we've got all the answers?" Liam asked grabbing his tennis ball.

"I don't think either of you have all the answers." Tracy told him. "But I know you've got some of them. And I know I've got some some of them. I thought maybe together, we might be able to work something out?"

"Alright." He nodded his head.

"I should have listened to my mate when he said I was talking rubbish." Liam said to Frank stepping into the laundry room, Callie behind him. "Now, are we gonna have a girly hug, or are you going to tell us what's going on?"

"I'll tell you what's going on." Frank sighed.

"Phew." Liam sighed. "You had me worried then." He said sitting himself on top of the counter, Callie standing in the middle of his legs. "Come on, spit it out."

"Mind not to leave any details out." Callie joked.

After Frank explained everything, The three made their way to Elektra's room, Liam banged on her door until she opened it.

""What?" She asked.

"We need to talk." He told her.

Elektra scoffed. "I don't think so."

"Yeah, we'll I do think so." Callie glared. "Somewhere private."

"Look, I'm not going anywhere with you two." She told the two.

"All right! Let's talk about what you've been up to, right here," Liam said looking around. "And I hope for your sake no one's listening."

"Fine!" Elektra huffed.

"Come on." He nodded walking away.

"After you." Callie told her waiting to make sure she didn't run for it.

"You don't get my mate mixed up in your stupid gang!" Liam told her. "All right?"

Elektra rolled her eyes. "Look, he can leave of he wants."

"He doesn't have to," Liam shook head. "Cause I'm taken over."

"You said you'd stop the gang!" Frank said annoyed.

Callie scrunched her face up in confusion. "I don't think he did."

"He did!" Frank argued walking off.

"Aw, did you have a fight with your girlfriend?" Elektra teased.

"No, I'm standing right here." Callie reminded her.

"Are you going to get out my way so I can run things probably, around here?" Liam asked crossing his arms.

"In your dreams." Elektra said crossing her arms as well.

"Your gangs rubbish." Liam shook his head.

Callie snorted. "I mean, what have you actually done?"

"Set up a camp? Had some curry?" Liam continued. "Played a few practical jokes? What are you, five."

"Seems like it." Callie laughed.

"You? Criticize me?" She scoffed. "I mean, I've only been here two days and I've already got them nicking stuff for me."

"What? Am I supposed to be impressed?" Liam asked.

"I've seen more impressive stuff watching paint dry." Callie told her.

"Really? Considering it was the £20. And I'm going to get more money once I've sold that watch and your stupid promise ring." She rolled her eyes. "What have you done?"

"First of all." Liam looked around pretending to think. "We've just tricked you into confessing!" He pointed behind her.

"Let's go and see Mike, Elektra." Tracy smirked.

"I was joking." She laughed.

Tracy hummed. "I just heard you."

"Ok I don't want to be a snitch or anything," Elektra told her. "But I was just covering for Toby and Carman."

"Oh, sorry Elektra," Frank said coming up the stairs and wrapping his arms around Liam and Callie. "But it's over."

"You've got 30 minutes to return all the stuff." Tracy began before she was cut of by Callie.

"No, i want my ring back now!" Callie said following them to the stairs. Elektra turned around and threw the ring at her, thankfully Callie caught it.

It was later that day, Toby, Tee, Johnny, and Carman came over to her and Liam who were sat on the couch together.

"We're really sorry we took your ring Callie." Tee said the others nodding in agreement.

"It's..." she cut herself off. "Actually no, it's not fine." She sat up. "I have been there for every single one of you, even when you had no one else, I've been there then this new girl turns up and clicks her fingers and you take the most important thing I own?" She shook her head. "I thought I meant more to you then that."

"You do!" Toby yelled.

"We didn't mean to hurt you." Johnny told her.

Carman sighed. "We really are sorry."

"I know." Callie told them. "But you all really hurt me, and it's going to take awhile for me to be able to forget that." She opened her arms. "Now come and give me a hug.

They all embraced her in a group hug, making sure to hug her tighter then usual.

An: I have no idea what
this character is, but we move.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.6K 359 41
"𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬" ••• Julianne Crystal Grey is just your average teenage...
2K 54 10
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 📸📸 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥✔︎➪𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 tracylee had a very hard childhood and had ended up i...
1.2K 209 22
If someone had a high sex drive, but all of their many hook-ups were devoid of any real sexual pleasure, and they never felt the need for mushy, fluf...
83.8K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...