Love Language |PhayuRain, Veg...

By anonymous9898

The life of Venice (Phayu) in the Theerapanyakun family is complicated. Especially when it comes to his love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Prologue

3.1K 63 5
By anonymous9898

Venice is the son of Vegas and Pete Theerapanyakun. His parents expected him to continue their family business, but to their surprise he decided to refuse. He was sick of people giving him special treatment, it was either from fear or the intention to be liked by him just because he's from one of the most powerful families in Thailand. He decided to open a new page in high school, which led him to choose a nickname in case someone will be familiar with his surname. He chose his nickname to be "Phayu". In college he fell for a student named Rain, he succeeded to get him to be his boyfriend but Rain's parents are against them since they found out the truth about his family. 

Charecters: 

Theerapanyakun Family:

Venice-Phayu 

 Parents: 

Vegas

Pete 

Kirigun Family :

Rain 

Tharn 

Type 

Disclaimer: English is not my first language, I'm sorry in advance for any mistakes in the future. Chapter 1 will be here soon! I hope there are readers who would like to read my story ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...