Philosophies of Plot Avoidan...

By Xuemei___

"If the legal drinking age of Germany is at least 16 then it should be the same for Fantasy Germany." "What's... More

Chapter 2
Chap 3 take two
4

Chapter 1

316 17 15
By Xuemei___

A/N This is spawned from a 'what would you do if you were isekai'ed into Genshin' scenario that me and my friend had a discussion about (Keep in mind that we kept the game's system intact) . If this story seems unrealistic;

a) It's literally being written and  published on Wattpad.

b) this is inspired by all my personal responses to this hypothetical scenario and my thought process might be completely different to somebody else's.

Flashback to my friend who said they would fuck a mitachurl (i'm not kink shaming, just stating).

c)I've literally been living in a fever dream for the past 2 years, my sense of reality has been eviscerated

d)eez nutz

e)I'm depressed

Also Im AroAce (Aromantic and Asexual) so don't expect any romance or seggs. Just some extremely sussy bullshit 🥶

No Beta! We die like the twin my dad apparently ate in the womb

T/W: Consumption of alcohol and swearing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long time ago- approximately a month ago, Georgia had naïvely believed that the idea of being reincarnated and/or isekai'ed into a different world would've been a fun and educational experience; but now that she- by some big cosmic joke, had a first hand experience of what living and surviving in another world meant, she retracted her statement wholeheartedly and threw in a little bit of mental beseeching to the one true God, MiHoYo(verse), in hopes that it would grant her the much needed patience that she lacked when dealing with a certain God of Freedom.

She didn't want this Sword Art Online bullshit, what she wanted was a good explanation as to why she had woken up one day with a- what she assumed at the time was an impeccable Venti cosplayer hovering over her; or Archons so help themselves as she was going to make balloon animals out of their intestines when she hunts every last one of them down, her pathetic and underwhelming strength (or lack thereof) be damned.

"Venti, this is your twentieth drink in a hour and you still haven't paid me back for the very expensive tab from last night"

"Only my twentieth? Well guess I better get chuggin'. Hey Charles! five more glasses of your finest Dandelion wine for the bard please!"

Charles sighed in resignation, ignoring the fact that Georgia was about to actively fistfight the bard in front of her.

"Does living in the City of Freedom mean freedom from responsibility and debt too?" Georgia muttered, ignoring the gaze of pity from Charles as he poured another pint with her approval.

"Now that's a discussion I'm too sober for!" Venti replied cheerfully as he hastily chugged down the pint in his hands- which would've been impressive if Georgia wasn't already made painstakingly aware of how much this guy could drink.

'So much for distancing myself from major plotline characters'

How did this happen? Why was she being leeched off from by a literal fucking God? Is this some sort of cruel joke to punish her for taking her previous life in her old world for granted? Georgia's internal lamenting was left unnoticed by the God of Anemo as he chugged the beverage down before letting out a tiny hiccup at the end.

"You are the worst."

At this point, Georgia is promising to herself that as soon as Dvalin shows his big, blue ass in the city, she was going to leave and never return. Venti can sort out his own shit and Charles can just assume that she got eaten or something and go back to running the Tavern without her as the  assigned 'Venti handler'.

"Awhh don't say that ~hic, you'll hurt my feelings"  Venti hiccuped in mock hurt as he slung a arm around her shoulders "I did save you after all, the least you can do is pay me back with a couple rounds of drinks"

Georgia sighed as she removed Venti's arm from her shoulder as she accessed the menu icon in her peripheral vision  "Well yeah, but your definition of 'a couple rounds' is enough to cripple the average Mondstadt alcoholic for life... and also my wallet..."

'This guy drank 30k worth of Mora, that's like at least £220 if my mora to butter ratio is correctGeorgia calculated as she make the withdrawal for the amount of Mora needed to pay for Venti's self destructive hobby. Looks like she had to bust open and grind a few Leyline Outcrops tomorrow to replenish tonight's loss.

If there was a silver lining on this whole situation, it would have to be the fact that whoever sent her here was 'generous' enough to implement some sort of scuffed, bootlegged version of the Genshin user interface to save her some troubles.

It's been at least month since Georgia seemingly dropped out of the sky and had almost broke her spine on a branch of Vennessa's tree where she was later found- and 'saved' by some immortal twink that wore an offensive amount of green. Georgia speculated that she may have hit her head a bit too hard on the way down due to the fact that ever since she had woken up in Mondstat's cathedral, she had some all too familiar  floating white icons that looked suspiciously like the UI inside a pretty popular game called Genshin Impact... Ah who was she kidding? She knew instantly when she saw the fully functioning map floating by the top left corner of her field of vision, that she had probably robbed the dream from some poor shut-in NEET and had somehow gotten herself isekai'ed inside the game. She wasn't an idiot, and she most certainly wasn't some generic anime protagonist who would accidentally build a harem without noticing- Georgia, for one, had a personality for fucks sake.

However, despite the unusual circumstances, Georgia would be lying if she said that she wasn't settling down comfortably in the city of Mondstadt. After getting some S-tier medical treatment from Barbara, she had met up with the acting Grandmaster of Mondsadt to discuss her situation and her rather unorthodox form of arrival to Mondstadt. It wasn't everyday that some random foreign girl will crash land into a historical national landmark, so the questioning from the knights was pretty much more or less understandable.

Even so,  Georgia was pretty sure that Kaeya (the sexy bastard), had most likely still found her pretty suspicious which was rather evident through his excessive lurking behind essentially every corner when ever she ventured out to the main shopping district or had left the city gates.  In any case, a month has passed since then and the surveillance of her movements had come to a grinding halt after Kaeya more or less just figured out that she was practically harmless toward the city and it's citizens and that she wasn't going to be a repeat of the Black Fire incident from a while back ago, which once again, was pretty understandable.

Since then, her first month of living in another world had passed in a blur as the hectic nature of her arrival had slowly but surely calmed down. She joined the adventures guild, befriended the local God and she think she might have almost been kidnapped by the Fatui but Georgia doesn't really like to talk about that.

In that time, she had also done some light experimenting and had figured out that the UI that she had acquired since her arrival here allowed her to pull off some of basic game mechanics found in Genshin; such as activating and utilising the waypoints scattered around the map, and climbing up any adjacent surface like spiderman (as long as she had the stamina for it), which now that she thinks about it, was incredibly OP. Speaking of being OP, she was probably somewhat immortal too since she did have an HP bar that can be replenished the same way that you could in game- which became a certified fact when she was successfully jumped by a leyline spawned hillichurl.

Georgia had to admit, no matter how long she had already been in this world, it was honestly weird seeing that she had combat stats, a talent  and an artifact menu- like, what was she supposed to do? Build her self to become the first three star physical DPS?  In any case, she Georgia sadly found out that unlike the traveller, it looked like she wasn't able to gain access to any elemental powers which was proven by an early attempt to resonate with the Statue of Seven for Anemo powers which was unsuccessful.

On top of that, since the Adventurer Rank system was an actual physical system that was monitored and audited in real time by Katheryne in the guild, she doubted that it had nothing to do with the lack of  the wishing system ... which was probably for the best in all honesty.

Although she wouldn't say that her current life is completely stress free, nowadays, her daily routine includes simple things such as mora farming and trying her best to not involve herself in the Archon quests because hey, that's not her problem.

Speaking of which, there were still no visible indicator on her drop down quest menu or the in physical world  that the Archon Quests had begun despite Venti being present and not in a comatose state -which, now that she thinks about it was probably a good thing as it meant that she will have more time to relax before the main plot started where she will then mind her own business as Teyvat descends into chaos when the traveller arrives.

"Heeeyyy! Georgieeeaahhh! You're zoning out agaainn" Venti slurred out "Here ~hic, have some fine dandelion wine to ease your troubles and mind my friend"

"Jesus christ mate, how many have you had already?"

"As of now, he's on his 30th  or maybe it's more, who knows?" a suave voice came from behind the duo. 'Ah jeez him again'.

"Hey Kaeya"

"Would it be correct of me to assume that you are generously footing for the bard's rather hefty bill again? My my Miss Georgia, where do you even get this amount of Mora to cover such expensive hobbies?" he made his way to the bar with a lopsided smirk before sitting down on the stool next to me and ordered a Death After Noon.

"Does this also have to do something with your wonderful ability to supposedly 'teleport' around the entirety continent of Teyvat?"

"flatter me all you want, I'm not joining your super secret network of alcoholic informants Kaeya."

'Besides, I haven't even unlocked that many waypoints to truly utilize the system properly, half of  Galesong Hill is still unlit' 

"Which truly is a shame and waste of such abilities if you ask me but no, I'm just here to pass you a message from your dearest friend the Prinzessin" he said before pulling out a neatly folded letter from his pocket.

"Fischl?" She enquired as she took the letter from him and opened it "Oh damn, we've got some hilichurl camps to clear up" she turned to look at Venti who was slumped over the bar and had probably gone way past his limits by now "which means that you're going to actually have to work now to fuel your alcoholism."

"Come on, pull out your lyre"

"Oh my ~~hic" Venti sluggishly made an attempt to waggle his eyebrows suggestively " take a gentleman out for dinner~hic first why don't ya? "

"Okay, you're done"

Kaeya chuckled amusedly as he watched the foreign girl shove a glass of water to the bards mouth as she coerced him to drink some before she promptly dragged the green clad boy onto her shoulder where she supported his weight by slinging his arms across her body. Those two definitely made an interesting duo that's for sure.

"Right, I'm gonna take him to my place and dump him on the couch, I'll see you around, thanks Charles. See ya Kaeya"

"Take care."

"Come again and thank you for your patronage Miss Georgia."

Six-fingered José kindy opened the door for Georgia as she dragged Venti out with ease- almost as if she's had a whole months worth of practice under her sleeve. Pretty sure that with the amount that she spent at the tavern on a nearly daily basis, Georgia was probably slowly but surely becoming on of Diluc's top patron without a doubt- oh boy was she spoiling Venti rotten.

Anyways, her main priority now is to get Venti to a safe space and-

A sudden strong gust of wind almost knocked Georgia over but she was just barley able to resist the force. The rising winds roared in her ears as she watched in disbelief as the once blue sky clouded over with stormy gray in an instant. Georgia squinted her eyes and sure enough there it was- Stormterror had begun his attack on Mondstadt - the Archon Quests are about to start.

"Ah fuck"

-----

Hey hey hey I'm brain dead and if there are descrepancies in this fic, you didn't see them (threat against your entire family).

Sugar mommy Georgia who can make 480k mora in less than half an hour when her resin is full.

600k when she has 5 condensed resin

and a whopping total of 1,080,000 mora if she has capped and 5 condensed. 

Anyways, to Georgia, Mora is still an in game currency that can be easily gained by shaking down down some poor unsuspecting leyline spawned treasure hoarder so that's why she doesn't have any qualms on spending thousands. Bitch paying 6 months worth of rent in one go and still having enough money to go shopping 😭😭.

Georgia's design idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 516 14
when she was asked to babysit the anemo archon during his stay in liyue, she wasn't expecting him to have her begging to be fucked by a god, especial...
27.5K 251 23
Not all chapters will be Spicy but some will I'll warn you from the start and when will it start All chapters are 2000 or 2000-plus words! No Minors...
9.7K 307 8
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🪼⋆。˚ (various Twisted wonderland x gnReaderFurina) ╰┈➤ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒕! 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄...