Reborn as Katara (OC)

Por AllisonMC6

Luna is reborn as Sokka's sister but instead of naming her Katara Hakoda and Kya decided on naming her Luna s... Más

1. Shot and Killed
2. Water Bender
3. Healing and Fishing
4. Harmony
5. Fire Nation
6. The Start
8. Bad News
9. Meeting the Prince
10. Escaping Zuko's Ship
11. Meeting Captain Zhao
12. Touring the Southern Air Temple
13. His New Home
14. Kyoshi Island Part 1
15. Kyoshi Island Part 2
16. City of Omashu
17. The Newly Refurbished Chamber
18. Challenges Part 1
19. Challenges Part 2
20. Haru More Like Hero
21. Arrested
22. Fight Back!
23. Dead Forests
24. Iroh and Sokka Captured
25. The Search for Iroh and Sokka
26. Iroh and Sokka Saved
27. The Blockade
28. Talking With Roku

7. Meeting The Village

11.5K 500 52
Por AllisonMC6

Iroh walks outside on the deck where his nephew was and told him, "I'm going to bed now. Yep, a man needs his rest. Prince Zuko, you need some sleep." he was trying to get Zuko to go to bed but his attempt was unsuccessful

"Even if you're right, and the avatar is alive, you won't find him. Your father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all tried and failed." Iroh tried explaining.

"Because their honor didn't hinge on the avatar's capture. Mine does. This coward's hundred years in hiding are over." Zuko said stubbornly.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

After a while, Harmony got tired of flying so Luna got on the back of Appa and Harmony shrunk down to mini size. Sokka still didn't want to ride on Appa's back so he stayed in the canoe in front of them.

"Hey, you know with you being an Airbender and all, you wouldn't happen to know what happened to the avatar do you?" Luna asked slyly knowing that he was the avatar.

"Uh... no. I didn't know him. I mean I knew people that knew him. But I didn't. Sorry." Aang lied trying to not make eye contact with her.

"Okay, just curious. Good night," she told him going to lie down.

"Sleep tight," he said thinking about how he was the avatar and he just lied to her. He couldn't figure out why it hurt his heart to lie to her.

''''''''''''Flashback Dream'''''''''''''

The sound of thunder and lightning woke Aang up.

"Aah." he gasped sitting up and looking at the grey sky surrounding him.

"Aah!" he screamed when a bunch of rain came out of nowhere soaking him and Appa.

They fell into the ocean when lightning struck near them. Appa roared trying to swim his way to the top of the hard waves. They were sinking lower and lower into the ocean but even unconscious Aang held onto Appa's rope.

When his grip loosened and he was close to letting go, all of his airbending tattoos and his eyes started glowing, activating his avatar state.

His avatar state activated sensing that he was in grave danger and it came out to save them, bending a ball of ice around him and Appa.

''''''''''''End of Flashback'''''''''''''

"Aang! Aang, wake up!" Luna shouted shaking him. She heard him screaming in his nightmare and tried to wake him up.

"Ah!!!" Aang screamed opening his eyes and sitting up gasping with a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

"It's okay, it was just a nightmare. Don't worry we're in the village now," she told him rubbing his back and trying to calm him down.

"Come on get ready, everyone's waiting to meet you," she said staring at his well-toned chest and arms. He had a 6 pack and well-toned arms.

She stared a little at his tattoos because even though she saw them through a TV she never noticed how amazing they looked in person.

(I aged him up to 14 - 15. So don't worry she's not ogling at a 12-year-old bc that's gross.)

Shaking herself out of her stupor she waited for him to have his shirt on fully and grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the hut.

She dragged him out so he was in front of all the people in her tribe since the men went off to help fight the war the only people that were left were the children and women.

"Aang I want you to meet our village. Village meet Aang" she said introducing them to each other.

Aang bowed as a sign of respect and said, "Hi".

"Hello", "Hi", "Nice to meet you," everyone said all at once. But there were a few of them that looked at him with caution.

"Why are they looking at me like that?" he asked Luna as he noticed the cautious looks people gave him.

"Well, no one has seen an Airbender in a hundred years." Gran Gran said making herself known.

"We thought you were extinct until my daughter and son found you," Kya explained further.

"Extinct?!" Aang said shocked.

"Aang this is my mother and my grandmother." Luna introduced them.

"Please call me Gran Gran." Gran Gran said.

"And please call me Kya." her mother said.

"What is this weapon? You can't stab anything with this." Sokka said plucking Aang's gliding stick out of his hand and inspecting it.

"It's not for stabbing. It's for airbending." Aang explained using his airbending to take his gliding stick back into his own hands and open up the glider.

"Ah!" Sokka screamed as he was surprised by the sudden glider feature. His expression made Luna let out a little giggle that had Aang's cheek turn pink a little.

Fortunately, Luna didn't notice but her mother and Gran Gran noticed and looked at each other with sly smiles.

"Magic trick, do it again," one of the little kids said as they all got excited and came up to crowd them since they saw his glider which they'd never seen before.

"Not magic, airbending. It lets me control the air current around my glider and fly." Aang explained to them. Luna smiled at how he actually took his time to explain it so the kids could understand what it was for.

"You know last time I checked humans can't fly unless, of course, they're on the back of Harmony." Sokka pointed out to him.

"Check again!" Aang said jumping off the ground and using his glider to fly in the air above them.

"Wow, he's flying." a kid shouted pointing up at him.

Aang did a little trick in hopes of impressing Luna a little and when he looked down at her he was happy to see that she was smiling and looking at him with an impressed face.

But to his surprise, he flew head first into a big tower of snow and he blushed in embarrassment thinking of how Luna just saw him do that.

"My watchtower!" Sokka yelled running over to the fallen pile of snow.

"That was amazing," Luna said helping him up with one hand and using her other hand to bend the snow into a better watchtower for her brother.

"Woah you're an amazing water bender," Aang said watching in amazement as the snow turned into solid ice making it more secure than last time.

"Thanks," Luna said blushing.

"I wish we could play around some more but Sokka and I have some chores to do," Luna said apologetically.

"Gran Gran, mom can I talk to you guys privately?" Luna asked them.

"Sure sweetie come on," Kya said leading them to their family hut.

"Yes?" Gran Gran asked once they were all sitting down.

"He's the avatar," Luna said bluntly. "Well there's no point in beating around the bush." she thought to herself.

"How are you so sure? Did he tell you that?" Kya asked her daughter confused.

"Hold on Kya let's hear her out." Gran Gran said.

"The spirit of Avatar Roku came to me in a dream last night after we got back and he told me how Aang is the Avatar and how he was the last Airbender in the world," Luna explained lying.

But hey who can blame her if she had said, "Hey I was reborn into this body and now I know what is gonna happen in the future." They would think she was crazy.

"He told me how mine and Sokka's fates are now intertwined with his," she explained further.

Gran Gran was convinced but Kya was a little skeptical she didn't like the idea of her children's fates being intertwined with the Avatar and she didn't want to believe it but deep down she knew it was the truth.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Again," Iroh ordered with a stern voice as he instructed Zuko to dual with the two fire nation soldiers in front of him.

Zuko attacked first then dodged their attacks before they all paused landing.

"Ahh. No!" Iroh said getting up.

"Power and firebending come from the breath, not the muscle. The breath becomes energy in the body. The energy extends past your limbs and becomes fire." Iroh explained demonstrating what he was describing.

"Get it right this time." he finished.

"Enough. I've been drilling this sequence all day. Teach me the next set." Zuko said agitatedly.

"I'm more than ready," he said confidently.

"No! You're impatient. You have yet to master your basics. Drill it again!" Iroh denied.

"Ahh! Hiya!" Zuko grunted as he kicked a streak of fire at one of the soldiers sending him flying backward.

"The sages tell us that the avatar is the last Airbender. He must be over a hundred years old by now. He's had a century to master the 4 elements. I'll need more than basic firebending to defeat him." Zuko tried explaining.

"You will teach me the advanced set!" he ordered staring at his uncle with a determined look.

"Very well. But first, I must finish my roast duck." Iroh said grabbing a bowl of food and eating it happily while his nephew watched with an incredulous look on his face.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Now, men, it's important that you show no fear when you face a fire bender." Sokka started.

"In the water tribe, we fight till the last man's standing. For without courage, how can we call ourselves men?" he finished looking at the little boys that sat in front of him looking at him with questioning looks.

"I gotta pee." one of the little boys said raising his hand.

"Listen! Until your fathers return from the war, they're counting on you to be the men of this tribe. And that means, no potty breaks." Sokka told him.

"But I really gotta go." the little boy told him doing a little potty dance.

"Okay. Who else has to go?" Sokka said sighing when all of the little boys raised their hands.

"Sokka give them a five-minute break. Dad always gave you potty breaks when you needed them." Luna told him.

"Yeah, a break sounds like fun," Aang said walking up to them.

"Luna! Get him out of here this lesson is for warriors only." Sokka complained.

"Wee!" they heard a kid squeal as they slid down Appa's tail.

"Stop! Stop it right now! We don't have time for fun and games with the war going on." Sokka told them.

"What war?" Aang asked confused.

"Umm... little warriors, why don't you all go with Sokka while I talk with Aang about something," Luna said to the boys and because they love her so much they immediately listened to her making her brother look at her grateful.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

123K 4.2K 17
[Zuko x Oc] Aang has finally mastered waterbending but now it's time to learn earthbending. Finding a master for Aang requires everyone to work toget...
22.7K 785 16
Avatar: the Last Airbender Fanfiction Zuko x OC Makki is the twin sister of Sokka and the older sister of Katara. She is one of the last Southern wat...
6.9K 206 23
You have watched the Avatar Legend of Aang series on tv. So you have heard of Aang, Katara and Sokka. But what if someone else joined them from the s...
90.2K 2.5K 23
Kya, Sokka's twin and Katara's older sister sets off on a journey through the Earth Kingdom with Zuko and Iroh in hopes of being able to spark a chan...