forbidden - chenji

By chenles-skirt

shouldn't chenle be scared of jisung? hmm, strange a story of two opposing boys who under unfortunate circums... More

Disclaimers! (please read ily)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
⚠️
21 #1
21 #2
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
new chapter after this <3
29
30
31
32 -end-

19

328 15 53
By chenles-skirt

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖉 - 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖘

they had been in the same position for a long while, basking in the strong feeling.

chenle had been contemplating whether to confess or not; it made him very nervous.

however, he came to a definite conclusion.

"ji?", chenle softly said.

"yes lele?"

"do you want to go and sit near the pond? you haven't really seen the shenanigans of the ducklings."

"sure! but you can't really do that if you're laying there."

"it's like getting out of bed"

chenle stood up, getting a little bit cold, and dragged the other up as well.

they strolled over to the pond, seeing daegal playing with the mother duck like they were both dogs.

"i've never seen a duck act like that before."

"it's daegal's charm. come on, sit down."

jisung obeyed, and they sat on the side of the pond, watching the ducklings swim with their tiny feet.

"aren't they cute? look!"

"not as cute as you, and i'd rather stare at you for eternity."

chenle burned up, hiding his face in his knees.

sweating profusely, it was a better time than ever, but it was hard to speak.

taking a deep breath, he was ready to spill the beans. he was very confident jisung had the same feeling as him.

"jisung i need to tell you something."

chenle lifted his head up from his knees and looked towards jisung.

"what... is it?"

the moment you've all been waiting for.

even norenmin, who were watching from behind, clinging onto eachother and hoping.

"i've... realised i felt this from the first time i met you, and i'm brave enough to say it now. jisung, i...."

jisung held his breath.

"i like you. like, love you. not in a... friendly way, in a 'i want to be your boyfriend' kind of way."

jisung just stared into nothingness, unable to breathe.

it was finally happening.

"...at the minimum can we still be friends? if you don't like me back it's oka-"

"then be my boyfriend."

jisung finally took a breath, but it was like he transferred his unable-to-breathe-ness onto chenle, who was now almost hyperventilating.

"wha..."

the taller turned his body towards chenle, and guided the other by his shoulders to do the same.

they were now facing eachother, and jisung held chenle's hands with his own.

looking into the eyes of the smaller, "i... love you too, lele. i guess you beat me to it."

"is this really happening?"

chenle was sat there in disbelief, eyes wide.

"oh yes, it is. don't act like you never got any of my hints with that face you're pulling."

"sorry, it's just a big moment."

"i'm trying my hardest to keep cool on the outside. on the inside i'm, well, screaming."

a moment taken to gather thoughts.

"i've also liked you since the first time i saw you. you are so adorable and you have such a kind and caring personality. not to mention how cute your laughs are. i think about you all the time and you make me so... jovial. and i would love to be with you in more than a friend way, too. so, i love you zhong chenle, and will you be my boyfriend?"

breathe chenle, breathe.

nodding his head, "yes, yes i will be your boyfriend."

and jisung started to cry.

chenle launched himself at jisung, giving him the most loving embrace he possibly could, while staining jisung's cloak with tears.

"i love you too, park jisung.", chenle's muffled voice sounded.

not to ruin the moment, the trio bit their hands to not scream, and retreated behind the cottage to not be seen.

for several minutes they cried onto eachother's shoulders, and they progressively pulled eachother closer.

neither of them could believe what just happened, and they were over the moon.

finally, they pulled away from eachother, beaming.

"wow... you're my boyfriend.", chenle said.

"it feels surreal, doesn't it? it feels like it was always meant to be."

"maybe it was always meant to be."

"maybe..."

neither of them knew what to say, so they resorted to just giggling shyly at eachother.

"so, what do you want to do?", chenle asked.

something was immediately in jisung's thoughts, and it's something he'd wanted to do for a long while, but he was weighing up if it was too soon.

nevertheless he asked, and was incredibly anxious.

"lele?"

"hmm?"

"it's okay if you don't want to because we literally just got together, but... can i kiss you?"

it was like the heavens opened up and shone a spotlight on them, because chenle immediately got shy like everyone in a room turned to look at him.

maybe it was just jeno, jaemin and renjun peeking their heads around the corner.

confidence, chenle. be confident. holy shit he wants to kiss me omg get it together zhong chenle! this is your chance to kiss the love of your life and take it!

jisung observed chenle thinking about it, and patiently anticipated the answer.

"yes, you can."

exactly what jisung had been waiting for. he was glowing with joy and yet timid; a light pink shaded his cheeks.

"i love you."

the prince almost began crying again at what jisung said, but there was no time as the taller started to inch forward.

this was it.

it was finally happening.

chenle examined his face getting redder and redder as he got closer. this made him giggle.

"cute", jisung whispered, as talking normally would be too loud based on how close they were.

they looked into eachother's eyes as their noses met, and they smiled lightly at eachother, feeling eachother's breath on their face.

little time was wasted by jisung - it was like a magnet - before he tilted his head and placed his lips on the other's.

similar to a balloon popping, their love had built up over a time internally, and now the balloon had popped, and love started to pour into the kiss.

wasting no time they closed their eyes, and chenle started kissing him back, freaking the fuck out in his head.

a few seconds went by before jisung put one of his hands on the side of chenle's face, rubbing his thumb along the skin.

to reply, chenle put his own hand on the back of the other's head, and played with the hair on his neck.

nothing had ever felt more perfect.

jisung started to move his lips, to which chenle did the same, and pushed jisung's head a little more forward, deepening the kiss.

after a few more seconds, it began to die down, and the last movement was made before they pulled away, panting.

coloured like tomatoes and breathing like they had just done 400m, they took one look at the state of eachother and commenced laughing like idiots.

their lips were swollen even after just 10 seconds, and their laughing break was broken by the sound of vigorous clapping.

"WOOHOOOOO"

"YEAHHHHH"

"WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!"

they couldn't contain their excitement, and appeared from behind the cottage, shouting congratulations at them.

the two lovers just looked at them, eyebrows raised, before the three scampered off, hysterical.

"well, we seemed to have had an audience", jisung observed.

"our number 1 shippers"

"their ship finally sailed."

"and i'm glad to be on board"

(an. ...

....
....
...
...
....
....
....
....

....
.....
....
.
.

.

.

.

AKJAJAKAHJLSHAHKAHKAA

BROOOOOOOOO

FINGERS CURLING TOES CURLING

THEY'RE SO CUTE

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN

DID I JUST MAKE THAT HAPPEN

SCHDGJDKHDKHKH

.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 159 24
A little smut :) As Jisung, the new member of nct, has become the leader of Nct dream- one of the most feared mafia groups in South Korea, how will C...
20K 964 32
⌈l.jn + z.chβŒ‹ NCT Mafia!AU "He's oblivious, but one of the best assassins? How does that work?" "I honestly don't know and I love him for it." Childh...
255K 10K 46
Where bad boy Jisung fell in love with goody two shoes Chenle. Mature Content: - smoking - drinking - drug use - suicidal thoughts and things - s...
43.4K 2.1K 34
They live a in world. Sounds normal right? Well, they live in a world where some people have eyes that will color change by emotion. Once they fall...