The fallen Angel (Robin Arell...

By teddyfuckingbears

๐˜ผ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก- 'แฅฒแฅ’ แฅฒแฅ’gแฅฑแฅฃ แฅ•าปแฅ† ั–s แฅฑแฅŠโดแฅฑแฅฃแฅฃแฅฑแƒซ ๐–ฟrแฅ†m าปแฅฑแฅฒแฅŽแฅฑแฅ’ แฅฒแฅ’แƒซ ั–แฅ’๐—แฅ† แƒซแฅฒrkแฅ’แฅฑss' Angelina 'Angel' Hoppe... More

[AUTHOR NOTE BITCHES]
[cast]
[playlist]
[Punch after punch]
[instant regret]
['oh shit' moment]
[fucking 'noid']
[Passing notes]

[introduction]

129 2 0
By teddyfuckingbears

Introductions are kind of long and boring so i'm gonna make this quick..

I'm Angelina Hopper, i'm 15 years old and yes i know what your thinking, 'Hopper? As in THE Vance Hopper?'

Dreadful i know. He's my older brother and don't get me wrong i love him to bits, sort of, but he's the biggest asshole in town.

And by town i mean Denver. Beautiful and BORING Denver.

I was born and raised here, not by my parents of course. Our mother left many years ago and our father's a drunk, but this isn't a sob story so lets move on from that topic.

There's only ONE thing in this town that's worse than Vance's reaction to losing on pinball.

And that's Robin Arell- WAIT..sorry i just-

...give me a second to recover.

Sorry i can't even think of his name without wanting to throw up.

Anyway the 'Devil' as i like to call him, is the one thing that can get on my nerves in a second. Even his breathing irritates me.

I despise the boy.

If you can even call the thing a boy. *insert eye roll*

As i was saying, we HATE each other. Everybody knows that.

Not sure how our enemy thingy started though, i guess we're just being petty.

Sure he's kind of hot, but that doesn't mean i don't want to strangle the boy for even entering my eye line.

NOW.

My little fourth wall breaking is sadly over, because currently a group of angry bitches are chasing me, so until next time.

Enjoy my amazing life. *Note the sarcasm*

A/N- Not sure how this book is gonna go but we're gonna roll with it. I liked the idea of the little fourth wall thing so yep, hope you enjoy the book and have an amazing day or night you beautiful wankers. love ya x

p.s- the word 'wanker' just reminded me that i'm british but the characters aren't and you don't know how much it PAINS me to put 'asshole' instead of 'arsehole'. Because apparently i never realised how much i hated the word 'ass' so appreciate it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 34 15
๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‡๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ. "I'll look after you." vance hopper x fem!oc
65.3K 590 20
#๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž! ...
29.7K 676 17
" ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐จ? " Luna Angelica Hopper is the sister of the famous Vance Hopper. T...
10.6K 195 36
Fall of 1980 Rory Blake is 16 years old and living her best life. Until the infamous Vance hopper comes into her life. She learns how to love and hat...