F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty One ☩

☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩

4.3K 215 26
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

It was the year 2006, and Chifuyu was roaming the streets of Tokyo whilst holding an umbrella above him to avoid the heavy rain.

"It's still raining." Chifuyu sighed, as he glanced up at the sky.

He then heard some grunting and punching noises, "Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows, as he decided to go and see what was happening.

As he looked over, he spotted Hanagaki Takemichi, who was punching one of the tyre-swings with an awfully determined expression.

Chifuyu gaped a little, "He looks like some kind of weirdo who is drunkenly punching a tyre wheel!!" He deadpanned.

"What the hell is this guy doing?" Chifuyu murmured to himself with a sweatdrop.

"I WON'T LOSE!" Takemichi yelled to himself, as he continued to punch the tyre.

Chifuyu then silently walked over, "What are you doing?" He questioned the blonde, "You gonna start singing 'Fight Song' as well??"

Takemichi jumped in surprise, "CHIFUYU!! B-But what are you doing here?!" Takemichi blushed in embarrassment, "And what's wrong with that song?? I was listening to it earlier!!" He defended the song obliviously, causing Chifuyu to inwardly cringe.

"What are you-...I was gonna come see you, but then I saw a weirdo fighting a wheel." Chifuyu looked visibly confused.

"I'm...-" Takemichi got cut off.

"Talking with a tyre wheel under this rain; that's totally creepy." Chifuyu deadpanned.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" Takemichi irked, "I'm busy!! I'm not playing around here!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" A tick mark made its way to Chifuyu's face.

"I'm training!" Takemichi confidently said, as he punched the tyre again, "HA!"

"I have to get stronger than anyone!" Takemichi stated his goal, before getting whacked in the face with the tyre, "No matter what!!"

"If I don't get stronger, the future won't change!!" Takemichi yelled.

"The future...won't change...?" Chifuyu paused, finally realising what his friend had just said, "You're...THE TAKEMICHI OF THE FUTURE...??" He exclaimed.

Takemichi then decided to look Chifuyu in the eyes, and tell him everything that happened in the future.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"WHATT??!!" Chifuyu screamed in shock, "EVERYONE'S DEAD??? AND MIKEY KILLED THEM ALL??"

"AND Y/N...THEY KILLED THEIR FAMILY??" Chifuyu began to sweat, as he accidentally dropped his umbrella due to the sheer shock of the news he had just received.

Takemichi then continued to punch the tyre, not saying anything in reply.

"Are...you kidding??" Chifuyu weakly asked.

"That's why I have to become stronger!" Takemichi shouted after finally giving context to why he was punching a tyre.

"Huh...Is that why you're hitting a wheel? Are you a kid, or what?" Chifuyu grinned slightly in a teasing way.

After a bit of talking, Chifuyu noticed the blood drenching Takemichi's knuckles; as well as the bruising that covered his hands.

Takemichi then began to cry, calling himself pitiful. "Mikey and Y/n...They died in my arms. I can still feel their warmth in my hands!!" Takemichi sobbed, as he looked at his hands in shame, "I can't take it anymore..."

Chifuyu sat down besides Takemichi despite the ground being all wet to comfort the blonde.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Meanwhile, in Yokohama, a white haired male with tanned skin was sitting on a rooftop, lying down in an almost peaceful way.

"I'm...under so much pressure." The white haired male admitted, "If I had known a day like this would come and that you would come visit me, Kisaki..."

"You know what that means??" He stood up, "Let the troubles come."

"Why did you come??" Izana queried Kisaki's motives as he gazed into his eyes with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because that's my 'revenge'." Kisaki bluntly stated. At his words, Izana let out a small smirk of approval.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n was walking home with a bored expression adorning their face, only for Sanzu to run up to them.

"Y/N!!" He screamed, "ARE YOU DATING ANYONE?? 'CAUSE YOU BETTER NOT BE!" He had a panicked expression, jealousy bubbling inside of him.

Y/n deadpanned, "Dating...? No, why?" They quirked an eyebrow at the male who let out a sigh of relief.

"Good!!...I asked because these flowers were delivered to our apartment...and they're addressed to you..." Sanzu had a slightly sour expression, "Do you have any fangirls or something?!" He possessively asked.

"I don't think I have any fangirls...?" Y/n had dotted eyes, "Flowers??"

As Sanzu reluctantly handed Y/n the flowers, Y/n was instantly drawn to the colours of the flowers. They were only red and white roses.

"Roses, huh?" Sanzu scowled, "I can definitely get Y/n something better than that!! What a stupid gift...This person needs to try harder to impress my Y/n!"

"Red and white..." Y/n furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, "It clearly represents something."

Sanzu tilted his head slightly as something caught his eyes, "There's a small label." He pointed out, his eyes narrowing slightly as he read what was on it.

The label spelled out the name 'TENJIKU' on it, causing Y/n's eyes to widen in realisation.

"Tenjiku...That's the name Izana, Kakucho, and I came up with in the orphanage..." Y/n's face darkened, before instantly going back to normal, "Thank you for telling me, Haru..." Y/n thanked the male, who instantly flushed pink.

"NO PROBLEM, Y/NNNNN~~" Sanzu yelled with a love-struck expression.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n was planning on going to Yokohama, where Izana should be, to meet up for a talk.

Suddenly, they spotted Takemichi running away from a huge group of gang members. Tenjiku's gang members, to be specific.

Instantly frowning, Y/n called out for Takemichi and his Mizo Middle friends, "Takemitchy! Over here!!" They guided the group inside an abandoned building.

"Y/n??" Takemichi gaped in shock, not expecting them of all people to be here, but went inside the building regardless.

"Lock the doors!" Y/n ordered Yamagishi and Makoto, as they were quick to obey in fear of what may happen if they don't.

"That was close...!" Takemichi gasped for air due to all the running he had done.

Y/n took the injured Akkun from Takemichi's back, placing him onto their own back instead, "What happened? Are you okay??" They quickly interrogated the group with a slight glare.

"HEY!!" Some of the gang members began to bash on the door, "Break the door!!"

"Fuck..." Takemichi murmured to himself through gritted teeth.

"It's breaking!!" Yamagishi and Makoto both shouted in unison.

The group then all began to run through the building to get to somewhere safe.

"What about Chifuyu?!" Yamagishi nervously asked Takemichi, making Y/n even more surprised.

"CHIFUYU'S HERE??" Y/n gaped.

"He helped us escape!" Takemichi swiftly explained to Y/n, "He will get out, he's strong!! I'm sure he'll get out!" He spoke despite his own anxieties.

"I'm sorry!" Makoto began to apologise, as they continued running, "This happened because of us!!"

"Huh? Your fault?" Y/n narrowed their eyes slightly, trying to dig for some explanation.

"Those guys are Yokohama's Tenjiku. I don't know why, but these guys are hunting down Toman members!" Makoto explained nervously.

Y/n scowled, "So I was right...It is Tenjiku." They sighed.

Makoto then realised something, "Do you know them??"

"I suppose..." Y/n vaguely replied, indicating that they would not give any more information at that moment, "Continue your story."

Makoto reluctantly continued to explain his story, "Um, anyways...I exposed ourselves by mentioning Toman...And then they suddenly attacked!!"

"And they used Akkun as a decoy!" Makoto added with a pissed off expression.

"And we got separated from Takuya along the way..." Yamagishi shakily said as sweat dripped down his face.

"Takemichi...Y/n-san..." Akkun quietly murmured as he finally regained consciousness.

Y/n glanced at the male on their back, "You're awake now?"

"Tenjiku is bad news...It seems like there's 300 of them in Tokyo..." Akkun explained, shocking Takemichi and Y/n.

"Huh?! 300 people??!!" Takemichi repeated in distress.

Y/n merely narrowed their eyes, "Izana's gang is quite...popular..."

After a while, Takemichi recognised how Chifuyu was in danger and dragged Y/n along with him to save the poor blonde, leaving Akkun and the others to go to the Toman hideout.

"Chifuyu!! Please be safe!" Takemichi murmured prayers, as the duo ran to the train station.

The second they got there, Takemichi was thrown to the ground by a Tenjiku member.

"Calmly running back here... You sure have the guts!!" The Tenjiku member irked, "You fucking idiot!!"

Takemichi gasped for air as he continued to get abused by the Tenjiku members.

Y/n irked instantly, "Let go off him, asshole!!"

"Or else what~??" He mocked, "You gonna tell your daddy~?!"

Y/n's face instantly went cold at his words, kicking him in the head and knocking him out in a second.

It was silent, before Takemichi's friends all came over and decided to also help. They ended up getting beaten pretty badly though.

Y/n, meanwhile, had beaten up the majority of the Tenjiku members without a single scratch.

"You don't understand what's going on, do you?" Kisaki suddenly walked forward from a group of people, in a Tenjiku uniform.

"Huh?" Takemichi gaped, "Kisaki...is apart of Tenjiku??"

"Kisaki...?" Y/n glanced at the male in surprise.

Kisaki adjusted his glasses, "Y/n." He greeted them politely.

He then looked down at Takemichi, "Yo...Hero."

Takemichi's eyes dilated in recognition and utter fear, "Hero...?"

"Shall we begin the 'Kanto incident'?" Kisaki tilted his head, "Captain of the 3rd division of Toman, Hanagaki Takemichi, I became the leader of Yokohama Tenjiku!"

Y/n instantly spoke up, "You're lying." They informed in a bold tone.

Kisaki looked at Y/n in surprise and amusement, "I'm not...? And who told you that?"

Y/n frowned, "Nobody told me nothing. I just know." They declared.

"Then who owns the gang then, huh?" He coaxed Y/n, "That's right, you're saying nothin-"

"Izana owns this gang, doesn't he?" Y/n tilted their head, catching Kisaki instantly off guard.

Kisaki opened his mouth to speak, only to get cut off by Takemichi.

"Leader of Tenjiku? You changed sides because you were fired from Toman?" Takemichi glared at Kisaki with evident utter hatred.

"Takemitchy...Don't compare your stupid brain to mine." Kisaki glared back at the faux blonde with an equal amount of hatred.

"I created my own 'Toman'." Kisaki informed with an annoyed yet confident expression.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 28.9K 105
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
79.4K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."
596K 26.2K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
75.1K 2.1K 25
belladonna: a very beautiful flower that everyone loves. despite their beauty, they are very poisonous. "the day he left me was the day that i died...