Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

By _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... More

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |

6 | Hyung |

3.3K 168 57
By _A_for_ARMY__

"This tastes like foot. Are you seriously thinking to feed this to humans?" The waiter was sweating infront of the tall handsome man yelling at him.

Jungkook entered the cozy cafe hearing this. It was early in morning, so there was no costomers yet.

"Hey Jin Hyung !"  He called the tall male and ran over to him. "I was searching for you all over- "

"Here take a bite" Jin offers the treat in his plate to the shorter.

He hesitated but took a bite. "It's not bad" He stated after a second.

"But not good ! How can you sell that? Go and call your Baker now!" Jin yelled and waiter ran for his life.

"Aish why are you making such a fuss. Poor guy" Jungkook sat on the table next to them and Jin followed it.

"Leave it, Now tell me why you're here brat. don't waste my time." Jin ordered.

"I can't even spend time with my hyung now? " Jungkook pouted

"I know you want something, otherwise you won't come here in this time" Jin crossed his arms.

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers.

"What? You want me to cover for you? Are you going out of town with your bf again? I swear to god Jungkook, I'm done lying to Joon about your -"

"No no no , it's not it. And V is not here either. He went to Daegu to see a friend " Jungkook pouted more missing his boyfriend who left an hour ago.

"Now what do you want with me" Jin asked.

"I want some tips for.. " He paused.

"For? "

Jungkook grinned. "For make someone fall in love"

Jin kept silent for some moments before grabbing Jungkook's collar.
"ARE YOU GONNA CHEAT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU MILK MORON.?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"WHATEVER THE REASON IS , CHEATING IS DISGUSTING... AND UNFORGIVABLE AND- " Jin continued but Jungkook escaped from his grip and snapped.

"What the fuck Hyung , I won't cheat on my man." He fixed his shirt .

"Then why do you want tips to-" Jin asked him eyes furrowed in suspicion.

"I-It's for my friend."

"Friend?" Jin grew more suspicious. "You have a friend other than me? Which one?"

Jungkook bit his lips. "He's a new kid in my collage. And he said he needs my help with his love"

"What's his name ? " He enquired

"J-Justin" Jungkook blurted out.

"Justin ?"

"Yeah , Justin . Now enough with the interrogation. Will you help me or not?" Jungkook was irritated .

"Okey okay. As your hyung and as the most Romantic guy on earth , I'll share some of my wisdom to you" Jin said with proud.

"Thank you Hyung. " Jungkook smiled.

"S-sir" The waiter from before stood there with another man on his side with a white hat.

"Oh you ! You are the one who made these ?" Jin picked the chocolate coated treat with his fingers like it's the most disgusting thing on the planet.

"Y-yeah . " The Baker gulped.

"How can you call yourself a baker after making something like this. It's like someone calling himself a photographer after taking one pic of his boyfriend sleeping " Jin side eyes Jungkook.

"HYUNG !! "

"Anygays , this shit goes straight to trash where your baking skills belong"

Jungkook looked at the Baker and he felt sorry for him. "Hyung , don't make a scene. He might lose his job"

"He should but I'm gonna give him one more chance to show his talent" The baker lights up and bowed to Jin saying thank you before he ran back to the kitchen.

"This treat ain't that bad tho. " Jungkook commented.

"Kook, I wanted everything in this shop to be perfect and amazing not something 'not bad' "

"You sounds like you own this place" Jungkook said making Jin look at him in disbelief.

"What ? " Jungkook asked seeing the other's reaction.

"Jungkook, This IS my bakery"

Jungkook stared at him in surprise. "What ? really? How come I don't know?"

"I should ask YOU that. You been know me for years and don't know I own this? Ridiculous" Jin couldn't believe it.

"You never told me" He defended .

"Kook, I'm literally here like 80% of the day."

"I thought it's your favourite spot or something"

Jin facepalmed. "How can you be this stupid Kook? I can't imagine how your bf keep up with this"

"Hey , he loves me and I'm NOT stupid" Jungkook huffed.

Before Jin could reply his phone rang. "Hello?" . Jungkook observed how the elder's face changed . And how a soft smile pasted itself on his lips.

Jungkook smiled teasingly as he know who is calling. Jin smacked him and continued to talk on the phone.

"I'm in the bakery.. had to test the new baker. Uh-.... Ohh.." Jin's smile suddenly turned into a frown. "It's okey Joon-ah. We'll have it another time , now go. Call me when you're free"

Jin hung up the phone with a sigh.

"What happened Hyung?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Jin looked at the younger. "Tell your brother to give my man some break".

"Oh.. Namjoon Hyung is busy again with work?" Jungkook figured.

"This is the 25th plan we're cancelling this month. These days I can't even see him properly. Even in our home" Jin's shoulders slumped down.

Jungkook patted him . "I'm sorry Hyung. I know it's only been 2 months since you guys been married but you already knew it was going to be like this right? "

Jin nodded. "I know how he's pledged to the Jeon family. And I know he'll put everything aside when it comes to his job and for Jeonggukk. Maybe even me. " He sadly shrugged.

"No. Not you. Namjoon Hyung loves you more than anything else in the world. It's just his job-"

"No Jungkook, you know it's not just a job to him. Both of our families are pledged to Jeon family for generations. We were told to be by your side no matter what. If Namjoon have to sacrifice me for you or Jeonggukk's safety , he'll do it... And I won't judge him. It's just how we were raised. "

"That's ridiculous. You guys are not slaves from 16th century who'll kill themselves for masters. You are my..... It's -" Jungkook felt frustrated.

"Aish.. don't overthink kid. We're not some slaves. We chose to stay by your side. We are not forced or anything. " Jin sighed. "Jungkook, you guys were just kids when your father died. And all this wealth and your company was targeted by his enemies. It was Namjoon's father who look after it until Jeonggukk took over. Jeon family had many enemies , still have. So, we couldn't trust anyone else with your safety. More than just allies , we were one big family. "

Jin patted the other's head. "Namjoon chose to help Jeonggukk in business and I chose to be your hyung. So don't think it's your or Jeonggukk's fault. "

Jungkook smiled softly.

"... Well Jeonggukk can try to be a little less workaholic maybe" Jin added.

____________

"Bear "

Taehyung smiled widely to his phone seeing his brother .

"Hyungie .. you reached Daegu?" He asked sitting up in his bed leaning to the headboard.

"No. I'm still in the train , see" V turned the camera to show the view.
"But , I'll reach soon. In like 20 mins"

"I miss you" Taehyung pouted. "I wanted to come with you."

V smiled fondly. "It's just for a day. I'll be there for tomorrow's breakfast . And if I can find him soon , I'll be there tonight."

"I hope you find him soon and comeback here. I miss you too much"

"Aish my Bear, don't pout. I called Jimin to keep you company. But don't do anything crazy with him. " V warned.

"ofcourse not, Hyungie. I'm a good boy"

"I trust you but I don't trust that shorty. He such a bad influence sometimes. "

"Hyungie..... He's my best friend " Taehyung whined.

"yeah yeah. That's why I called him. He'll stay for the night okay? "

"Yah! " Taehyung jumped in joy.

V watched him smiling. "Look at you all excited now. I think you love him more than me" He said with a fake pout.

"no no no. You are my Hyungie and he's my Jiminie"

"who do you love the most then? "

"uh- ... You ofcourse.... Don't tell that to Jiminie tho" Taehyung whispered to the phone.

V laughed. "Anyway, the food's in the fridge, Jimin will come and heat it for you. He said he'll take you shopping so try not to buy the whole Gucci store this time. I don't wanna be broke before you finish collage"

Taehyung grinned. "I won't spend too much hyungie. And also I'm an adult now , I can take care of myself. You don't have to worry about me " He said proudly.

"Ok big guy. But I'm your hyung and it's my job you worry about you. So let me do my job"

Taehyung heard a knock on his bedroom door and he smiled. "Come in Jimin-ah"

"Call you later then, Bear. Take care okay? And call me if you need anything. Love you" V hang up the call and Taehyung was attacked by a hug. They both fell into the bed.

"Jimin-ah , you're heavy" Taehyung whined.

Jimin got up from the bed and grinned. "We're going to have so much fun today, Tae. I'm soo excited " He squealed.

"It's not the first time we go out together. Why are you so extra?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Your brother's not here to watch us , that's makes it exciting" Jimin placed his backpack on the bedside.

"I miss him" Taehyung sadly cupped his face.

"We don't have time to waste. Go fresh then let's have breakfast and off we go to 'Euphoria' " Jimin exclaimed.

Jimin searched through Taehyung's closet and threw some cloths at him. "Wear this"

"okay" Taehyung skipped to the washroom and Jimin headed to kitchen to set up breakfast.

__________

"Jeonggukk, We need to be more careful. Aoki knows something" Namjoon said pouring drinks to four glasses.

"Yeah, he was your father's ally. So there's a chance that he knows about the 'JJK' thing." Yoongi took one filled glass .

"Is it bad that he knows Jeonggukk is JJK ? " Hoseok asked.

"Yes. JJK is a legend. The one who been ruling the mafia world for decades. But no-one knows his true identity, that's what make him more powerful. My grandfather and father was only able expand our empire this huge was because they destroyed all the obstacles as JJK. " Jeonggukk sipped his drink.

"No one knows that the JJK is a throne and If they know someone weak sat on it , there'll be more peaple targetting to take him down" Namjoon added.

"Jeonggukk is not weak" Yoongi stated. "But our allies might not trust on a 22 year old boy. You can't easily prove yourself to them as you did with the company"

Jeonggukk kept silent. JJK's main strength is the peaple who trust him. And his father worked hard to earn that. And he can't risk to lose all that.

"Jeonggukk, being both the CEO of Jeon Enterprises and JJK is not simple. You have to keep both steady. " Namjoon leaned back on his chair.

Jeonggukk let out a sigh and gulped the liquid down. "Aoki is not afraid of me or JJK. He's planning something behind our back. If he's trying to manipulate our allies....."

"We have to get ready for another war" Yoongi smirked.

____________________________________

Hey lovelies, I feel like I'm writing to ghosts.

No ones leaving any response.

Comment me how you feel about this story.

Is it boring? Cliche? Cringe?

____________

^ can you guys tell who's this?

Thanks for reading and I purple you 💜💜💜

- M♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 16.3K 23
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] 🎈FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF 🎈NO CHEATING 🎈JEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) 🎈SMUT 🎈BOY*BOY 🎈MAFIA AND NERD 🎈TAEKOOK �...
1.3M 48.8K 43
[Completed] Where Jeon Jungkook is the king of mafia world and Kim Taehyung happens to be a cute young boy living with his elder brother Kim Seokjin...
71.2K 2.9K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...
706K 40.7K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...