Their Sorrelina ✔️

Por obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... Mais

Characters🖤
1🖤 [Brothers?]
2🖤 [Meeting]
3🖤 [Rules]
4🖤[Shopping goes wrong]
5🖤[Concerned]
6🖤 [Allergic]
7🖤[Plan]
8🖤[Truth]
9🖤 [Guilt]
10🖤[Loved]
11🖤 [Office]
13🖤 [School and Bullies]
14🖤[Loving them]
15🖤[Shocked and Hurt again]
16🖤 [Panic Attack]
17🖤[Day out but punishment]
18🖤 [Club and Drunk]
19🖤 [Fav brother and strong]
20🖤 [Ice cream]
21🖤[Trouble in school]
22🖤 [Gala and attack]
23🖤 [Him?]
24🖤 [Happy but worried]
25🖤 [His past]
26🖤 [ Fake Bday]
27🖤 [Best or Worst]
28🖤[Confuse]
Ch-29🖤[Mess]
Ch-30🖤[Flashback]
Important🖤
Ch-31🖤 [ Date ]
Ch-32🖤[Shot]
Ch-33🖤[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34🖤[Butterflies]
Ch-35🖤[Normal]
Ch-36🖤[Eat me out]
Ch-37🖤 [Dayout]
Ch-38🖤 [Cousins]
Characters (2)🖤
Ch-39🖤[Weirdos]
Ch-40🖤[Care]
Ch-41🖤[Broken]
Ch-42🖤[Gifts]
Ch-43🖤[RACE?]
Ch-44🖤[Taken]
Ch-45🖤[Pain]
Ch-46🖤[Captive]
Ch-47🖤[Captive day two]
Ch-48🖤 [Messed up]
Ch-49🖤[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50🖤[Too Late]
Ch-51🖤[Friends?]
Ch-52🖤[My hair!]
Ch-53🖤[Make it right]
Ch-54🖤[Matteo...]
Ch-55🖤[Brothers!]
Ch-56🖤[Comfy]
Ch-57🖤[Crazy head]
Ch-58🖤[Fucked up]
Ch-59🖤[Alex]
Ch-60🖤[Confess]
Ch-61🖤[Confuse]
Ch-62🖤[Smooth]
Ch-63🖤[Club?]
Ch-64🖤[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65🖤[Finally 18]
Ch-66🖤[18+]
Ch-67🖤[A Day Out]
Ch-68🖤[Fighting]
Ch-69🖤[Fighting 2]
Ch-70🖤[The End]
Epilogue🖤
Important🖤
Sneak Peak🖤

12🖤 [Restaurant]

18.3K 462 94
Por obsessedbabygirl

[ Alexander's P.O.V ]

How can my sister be this cute?

The way she waved at the men made me almost cooed at her.

I grabbed her hand making her sit on my lap. She was afraid, and I can feel it the way her breath hitched everytime.

I started circling my thumb on her wrist making her calm down. She lays back on my chest and the way her breathing slowed made me know she is slept.

I made the 3 best guards of mine to protect her, to follow her everywhere and to make sure she keep safe even if we are with her.

I don't want to take any risk especially after recieving that letter.

"𝘓𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘪 𝘩𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘪 𝘯𝘶𝘰𝘷𝘰. 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪 𝘷𝘰𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘷𝘰𝘪 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘝𝘰𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘥𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘵à. 𝘌 𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪. 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘨𝘪𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰?"

( Russian mafia has been threating us again. So I want all of you to be careful. I want everyone from that mafia killed without any mercy. And about our latest shipment, I heard those are blocked too. So you all know what to do, right?"

"𝘚𝘪, 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘰" One of the man who I knew as the best hacker answered.

"𝘓'𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢?"

(Did you find her?)

"𝘕𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘢, 𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘳ò 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰" He bowed his head a little.

(Not yet, but I will soon Sir)

I nodded.

Where the hell that good for nothing Mom of ours hide this time. I will make her regret doing this to my sister, mom or not. She deserves it.

I don't know how the hell Russians came to know about her. They are fucking ruthless especially in case of girls. I never cared about them much before but now since my sister is on their list, they will definitely will regret that.

I dismissed everyone and Now just Brian and Me were left alone with Lily in my arms.

"Isn't she cute?" Brian chuckled making me curve my lip upward.

"She is" I replied stroking her hqur making her groan.

I missed 16 years of her life.

I picked her up and we made our way to the car. She pushed her face more into my neck making me chuckle.

She really like cuddles.

Brian decided to drive, and I sat with her in the back seat.

I pulled out my phone dealing with all the mafia shit.

Life is shit sometimes.

I wish my sister will never have to deal with all of this. I can't let her involve in this life.

It has been 15 minutes since we are driving as I felt the girl in my arms wiggling, I loosened my grip as she pulled herself out from my neck.

She looked at me confused for a moment with those striking blue eyes and then her eyes widen slipping back to seat.

I chuckled, "You hungry? Kid?" I asked to which she nodded frantically.

"I slept?" And I nodded as Brian decided to stop at the restaurant nearby.

The guards went inside first checking thoroughly for any threat and then we made our way outside. Lily almost ran inside excitedly before stopped by Brian.

"Lily, Don't leave our side" I gave her a stern look to which she nodded.

Damn this girl never gonna answer me verbally.

She slowed down her pace walking in front of me and Brian.

I nodded the manager as we sat on the last seat in the corner.

The girl beside us was busy admiring our restaurant. We ordered our food and the way she is eating, I know she likes it.

"You like it?" Brian asked

"Yes! It's so fuc--freaking tasty!" She gulped as I raised my brows.

"Can we come here again?"

I nodded.

"So Lily, tell something about yourself, like your friends or what you like?" Brian asked.

And her mood instantly darkened.
I stopped myself from kicking Brian.

"Well, its nothing interesting, But I had one friend back in Seattle, she moved one day before me as her parents had some business. Umm, I like writing I guess, and I like tatoos too, that's it-i guess"

𝘏𝘮𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 25. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴!

"What's your favourite food?"

"Umm, I can eat anything, I mean I can eat like hulk! Atleast that bastard didn't made me deprived from food" She whispered the last line but I heard it clearly making me clench my fists.

I wished him to be alive so I can torture him and kill him in the worst way possible.

"YAAHH!! CUTIE!!! YOU FUCKER!!!!" I heard a girly scream making me and Brian alert. The guards hand made their way to their guns.

A girl which looked like Lily's age but looked too slutty ran over to our table.

[A/N: No slut shaming..]

I looked at Angel as she looked shocked but somehow she got up turning her head.

A smile grazed over Lily's face as the girl running over to us jumped on Lily making her collided back into Brian's lap.

Damn these teenager girls!

Lily pushed her a little giving me an awkward smile.

"Reb! Calm down. Will you?" Lily rolled her eyes making the girl stood up abruptly.

𝘔𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴!

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GAVE ME A CALL! IT HAS BEEN SO MANY DAYS! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HMM CUTIE?" That disrespectful brat pulled my sister's cheek like she is a fucking baby.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺! 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴!

"Reb! Fucking calm down! Please!!" Lily pouted.

Meanwhile Me and Brian's mouth were agape open looking at the scene in front of us.

"Umm brothers, She is my friend, Rebecca. And Rebecca, they are my older brothers Alexander and Brian." Lily introduced us.

I gave a stiff nod.

"So you are living in Italy now?"

"Yes, Since my dad died. So I had to live with my brothers"

"Oh am sorry, cutie. I wasn't with you when you needed me the most" She hugged my sister.

"No worries Reb."

"Baby? Who's she? Are we ready to go?" A boy with a boyish charm came to our side standing next to Rebecca.

"Oh! She is my friend Lily. Lily, she is my y'know for a night" She winked making my innocent sister widen her eyes.

How can she be my sister's friend?

"Well, Your friend here looks nice." The boy smirked looking at Lily who squirmed under his gaze and step a little backward.

My jaw clenched tight as I stood up from my seat ready to punch this bastard.

But someone beat me to it.

Rebecca?

She fucking kicked him in his balls.

"She is not one of your toy to play with Devon! Stay in your limits if you wanna be with me!" Rebecca growled.

"Am Sorry Cutie, And you too Sirs. This fucker had to open his mouth. I have to go. Nice to meet you Lily, Let's meet soon again. Bye!" The girl grinned while pulling the bastard away from here.

"Why the hell you are friends with that weird girl, Lily!" Brian boomed.

"She us not bad Brian! She is my friend!" Her eyes widen.

"Didn't you see the way she dressed?" I added.

"A-Alex she is just like that, it doesn't mean she is a bad girl. She always helped me in my old school" She gulped under my intense stare.

"Okay, If you say so. But if she ever made you feel uncomfortable. Just come to us, hmm?"

She nodded and we are ready to move out.

"You know you need to work on your cursing habit, 𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢." Brian spoke making me smirk.

Lily looked at him wide eyes and then nodded slowly.

We reached the mansion and she made her way to her room since she's sleepy and too tired.

The twins were sprawling on the couch playing games and Sandro-

Well Sandro as usual must be in Gym pushing his anger out.

That kid.

I rubbed my temples as I received the call about some problems in Mafia business.

Well this shit never gets over!

And the Swedish Mafia leader ia also gonna come day after tomorrow.

Well, I hope everything goes well. With this, I removed my coat and walked to my office reading all the documents again.

Same shit, Every Day.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

35.4K 825 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...
A Lily Amongst Roses Por emi

Ficção Adolescente

40.4K 1.2K 17
Rue Perkins grieves over the loss of her mother and sister. Due to her mother's will, she is sent to live with her older siblings in a rural town in...
557K 9.4K 23
Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them! They trap her She wants to stay away fr...
72.5K 1.8K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...