Med Student | Felix x Reader

Por blehblehbl3h_

"Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, I'm kind of in a rush" "Hey, what's your n-" "Got to go, sorry" * * * ... Mรกs

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ - ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1 ~ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2 - ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3 - ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ
[๐“๐“”๐“ฆ ๐“’๐“—๐“๐“ก๐“๐“’๐“ฃ๐“”๐“ก ๐“๐“›๐“”๐“ก๐“ฃ]
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5 ~ ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4 ~ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ๐“ช

279 6 3
Por blehblehbl3h_

𝓜𝓔𝓓 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣

𝓑𝓐𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓧𝓘𝓐

[𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷]

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼.

*

*

*

"Looks like she finally fell asleep," Your mum laughs lightly as she looks over at Bonnie who is sprawled all over the couch.

"Does that mean we don't have to watch Frozen anymore?" Miles perks up and he reaches for the remote causing you to smile.

"Oh my gosh yes, I love Bonnie with my whole life, but if she makes us watch Frozen one more time, I don't know what I'll do," you laugh with your brother as he scrolls through Netflix.

The two of you continue to converse, debating about whether you should watch a movie or if you should start a series.

"Mum, what do you want to watch?" Miles asks, turning both of your attentions to her.

"I don't mind hun, put on whatever you feel like. I'm just going to step out for a bit, okay?"

"Okay," you both murmur in response and as your mum walks away your eyes meet.

Miles waits until he hears the back door open and close before he turns to you, "I told you, she started smoking again and you heard what the doctor said about-"

"Miles, breathe" you say, noticing your brother had started rambling, "It's fine, I'll go talk to her so just pick a movie, okay?"

Without waiting for his response you get up and head outside to see your mum lighting a cigarette.

"Mum, you shouldn't be smoking-" you start to say, but she cuts you off.

"Sweetie, it's not what it-"

"No," you say firmly, raising your voice slightly, "No mum, listen"

You walk over to her and confiscate her cigarettes and lighter, slipping them both into your pocket before wrapping both your arms around her neck and pulling her into a hug.

"Mum I know you've been through a lot. I can never imagine what it would be like to be you and to lose my husband and the father of my kids."

You hear your mum begin to sniff quietly into your shoulder so you tighten your grip around her.

"It's just so hard," she cries softly.

"I know," you whisper while stroking her hair, "But you're not the only one who lost him. Mum I was 15 and Miles was 7. We may have not lost our husband but we lost our dad, and now it's like we've lost you too. I know it's hard mum but you can't turn to smoking, the doctor already said you have weak lungs. You'll only worsen your condition."

"I know I'm sorry, I just- I just miss him sometimes," she sniffs, lifting her head up from your shoulder to look at you. 

Your heart breaks at her words. She may be your mum but she's still human. And what is being human if not being completely and utterly vulnerable to grief and emotional pain.

"We all do," you smile sadly, "Now come back upstairs and spend time with us mum, we need you."

"Okay," she smiles, quickly wiping her tears as you lead her back into the lounge room eager to see what movie Miles has picked.

*

*

*

"That movie was so good," you clap looking around the room for agreement from your family members only to find that they are all sleeping.

You smile to yourself before getting up to stretch and then to cover everyone properly with blankets so they don't get cold.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

You hear your phone ring and quickly go to check who's calling you so late. When you check the screen you realise that the number calling is one that you don't know but you answer anyway.

"Hi, who is this?" you answer cautiously, wondering why a random person is calling you in the middle of the night.

"Y/N?" a soft, yet raspy voice replies, "It's Felix."

Your cheeks begin to warm up as you remember what he had asked you before you gave him your number earlier today.

"Oh um- hi, what can I do for you?" you ask awkwardly, unsure what to say.

For a short while Felix doesn't respond, but you hear his breathing in sync with yours through the speaker of your phone.

"I just-" he hesitates, "I just wanted to hear your voice," he finishes causing you to lose all the words that could possibly escape from your mouth.

Felix takes your silence as a hint to continue, "Sorry I- I didn't mean it in a weird way I swear. I just meant that I wanted to talk to you."

You check the time on your phone, '11 : 43 PM'.

"You wanted to talk to me at 11:43 at night," you chuckle, leaning back on the couch, "Do call all the girls at this time? I'm only asking because some of them might get the wrong idea."

"No, only the ones who ask out in front of cafés," Felix laughs lightly.

"Oh yeah, and how many girls have you asked out in front of cafés?" you tease.

"Just one," Felix replies softly, allowing any trace of laughter vanishes from his voice, "And no matter what I do, I can't seem to get her out of my head."

Your cheeks heat up as you quickly mute yourself on the call and try to steady your breathing. Even though you know you're not in the position to date anyone, you can't help but blush when he flirts with you so openly like this. 

"Well she sounds really special," you say after unmuting yourself, "what's her name?"

"Her name is Y/N, and I think I really creeped her out by calling her practically at midnight," he says, causing to you to smile to yourself. 

"I'm not creeped out," you say as you get up from the couch and walk down the hall to your room, "just concerned."

"About what?" he asks.

"Well, about the fact that you called me and not anyone else. I mean, I don't really know you," you respond carefully, worrying about your choice of words, but Felix doesn't seem to mind.

"Exactly," he responds, "You don't know me. Everyone knows me or at least thinks they know me, no one is genuine anymore. Except you."

You lay down on your bed and look up at the ceiling, wondering what he meant by that, "Well then tell me about you, about the real you, not just who everyone thinks you are."

The line goes silent as Felix ponders your words and the sweetness in your voice. It pulls at the strings of his heart and makes him want to ask you out a million times over even you reject him every time. 

"What do you want to know?" he asks, and you can tell that he's smiling just by the sound of his voice which makes you smile too.

"Let's start off with the basics, and don't you dare lie to me," you say, causing him to laugh, "tell me your name and about your family."

"Well my name is Felix Lee but my Korean name is Lee Yongbok and I hate it" he groans and rolls his eyes.

You giggle at the sassiness in his voice before asking him to continue.

"I have 2 sisters, Rachel's older and Olivia's younger than me. We get along well but I don't see them as much as I like nowadays," He explains and you notice that his voice sounds sad.

"Why?" You ask.

"Well, mainly because I live in Korea and I'm usually busy with.. work."

"That makes sense," you start, "But why do you have to work in Korea? If you miss your family surely there's something that you can do related to your job in Australia, right?"

Felix goes silent for a bit before answering, "It's not- It's not just that. My job is- it's just complicated."

You hear him hesitate, like there's something he's keeping from you which makes you want to sigh.

"So much for no lies, huh?" you joke which causes Felix to laugh. "You're so mysterious," you say.

"Oh I'm mysterious," he scoffs jokingly, "says the one who hasn't told me a single thing about herself."

"Slow your roll mate, you never asked."

"Well I'm asking now."

"Fine," you groan, giving in to the back and forth banter, "What do you want to know?"

"Everything," he breaths, making you blush slightly at his openness.

"Well I hate to break it to you Felix, but I'm not that interesting," you chuckle, "I live at home with my mum and 2 younger siblings, I work at a café and I go to uni. That pretty much sums up my daily life. Sorry to disappoint."

"When you say it like that you don't sound interesting," he murmurs, "But I have a feeling there's more to you than you let on."

"I could say the same about you Mr Mysterious," you laugh.

"Touché" Felix laughs breathily before changing his tone, "But still, I want to know about you Y/N, so why are you being so closed off."

The sudden tenseness in the air catches you off guard and when you try to open your mouth nothing comes out.

"I want to see you tomorrow," Felix asserts, taking note of your silence, "When are you free?"

"I finish my morning class at 11:30," you blurt out quickly, unsure why you're agreeing to see a guy you rejected literally a few hours ago.

"Cool, I'll pick you up from the gate," he states, "I have to go now but I- I look forward to seeing you."

Your cheeks stain scarlet before you say bye quickly and hang up the phone. For the next few minutes you just continue to lay on your bed and stare at your ceiling listening to your heart pounding in your chest.

You knew that you had to focus on taking care of your family and studying, but part of you wondered what it would be like to go on a date with Felix. 

Still, you knew you were better off as friends seeing as he lives in Korea. So friends is what you would be.

Friends who talk and laugh on the phone.

Friends who pick each other up from classes.

Friends who ask each other out even when they've been rejected.

Friends who want to kiss each other.

*

*

*

A/N

HAPPY DAY OF THE DEAD PEEPS!!💀🥳🎉

I hope everyone is having a lovely week~

There is a lot to unpack in this chapter but on an unrelated note, I just wanted to take a moment to let you all in on my school drama even though absolutely NO ONE asked.

So - I had a friend who was going around and telling the other people in my group not to talk to me, not to invite me out with them because I was and I quote, "The reason for all of her problems" and a "horrible person". 

Anyway this was all UNTRUE and I confronted her today but she denied it all to my face saying that I'm a lovely person and that she "would never stoop so low".

I had screenshots. 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️

Luckily, we're not friends anymore and my friend flipped her off yelling "COME HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS YOU LYING BITCH". Unluckily, me and my friend are now in detention😁

Also, on another unrelated note - EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY are falling in love and I'm still single writing romance fanfiction oN Wattpad😭😭

Bye for now loves, drink lots of water and eat well~

- Kat<33

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

238K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.8K 159 31
In which Y/N Han of JellyBox meets or is already acquainted with Lee Felix of Stray Kids and Dispatch does its job ruining lives with ease!
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
12K 406 26
Stray Kids Lore: You and I "who am i?" "who are you?" "where are we?" "why the fuck are we in a mental institution?"