Frightful Sights ANOTHER TI...

By Kiaramemes

"What was up with Gregory and finding himself more and more trouble? And right when things were getting bette... More

(The Prologue)
(Chapter 1) Strangely Enough...
(Chapter 2) Go Fetch!

(Chapter 3) The Chopping Block

106 0 2
By Kiaramemes

POSSIBLE TRIGGER ALERT! POSSIBLE TRIGGER ALERT! WOO! WOO! WOO!

This chapter contains:

-mild violence
-attempted child murder
-attempt to idealize death

You have been warned.

...

Gregory stopped in front of the door. Was he really about to break in to someone's home just because of a hunch? Then he heard a terrified scream, followed by the bear's laughter, and loud, metal footsteps. Running footsteps. Gregory knew loud, metal, running foot steps.

Yes, yes I am, He thought.

Fetch had caught up to Gregory, now glaring at him. Gregory just sped into the house. He didn't even think about it.

He soon noticed that the house was even more cluttered up than the yard. Did a hoarder live here?

  The sounds led him up the stairs, down a hall that turned to his right. And at the end of the turn stood the bear. Gregory hid behind the wall, poised to flee. Peeking out, he saw that The bear was holding the knob of a door.

He just then took in just how big the beast was. It was easier not to notice as much even the previous distance, but now that the bear was like two meters away, standing so close to the normal human sized door, it looked like it could eat an adult. If the bear did have a stomach hatch, most people could fit. Its rusty joints would have deceived him into thinking it was slow, if not for the chase before.

Fetch positioned himself right by Gregory. After the dog gave him a angry look, Gregory turned his attention back to the bear.

  "Silly Millie, you know the door won't hold forever~!" The giant robot said, practically screaming, "If you think anyone or anything is going to get here and get you out of this in time, your dead wrong!" It burst into a cackle so obnoxiously laid that Gregory covered his ears for a moment.  

Does he expect the neighbors not to hear this? Gregory wondered.

"So why not open the door? The result is the same either way~," the bear said, the first sentence like it was showing false concern, "Just open up, make it easier for both of us!" The bear shut its trap for a moment. Maybe the 'Silly Millie' character was talking. "Cupcake, you have no where to hide in there!" It added,

That was a surprise given the rest of the house's state. It was probably all her parents junk and they just kept it out of her room.

"You've been stressing yourself a lot lately. We are both well aware of how rotten the world is."

Finally, the robot was spitting out something Gregory could confirm.

It continued, "I can insure that it will all be over in a moment. After all, I'm your friend, till. The. End."

Gregory didn't like what it was saying. Not in the slightest.

There was more silence for a moment. Gregory glanced back at Fetch, who was perfectly still, like a statue, and then back at the bear. It fiddled with the knob a little bit.

"Cupcake, don't ignore me..." It said. There was more silence, Gregory leaned in closer to maybe hear better, but there was zilch to be heard.

"Well Millie, if you won't open the door, then, I'll do it for you..."

The bear shook the door with violent force. Even if the house wasn't as old as it seemed, it was wood versus metal. Gregory had to find a way to get the animatronic to stop. If he didn't, that girl was dead meat.

  Screaming immediately came to mind, it was loud and out of the ordinary, surely it would get the monster's attention.

The words noisily escaped his mouth before he could fully realize what they were:

"Woo! Woo! Woo!"

The bear whipped its head around and Gregory dashed down the hall. The approaching footsteps told him that his distraction worked.

As Gregory flew down the stairs, he realized that he probably should have planned for something beyond this point. Totally not influenced by the rushing maniac behind him, he swiftly made up a temporary plan to just keep running.

...
There was a plethora of hiding places in the crowded house. Hiding spaces he could probably hide in now the bear was scarily enough, off his tail. But he wasn't sure he would until he knew where it went, he wasn't the only life at stake. He wasn't sure what happened the Fetch, hopefully he wasn't stomped on.

"Hey! Who's there?"

Gregory clenched his fists. It was a female voice, it had to be Millie. She came downstairs.

He tried to cut her some slack, a unknown individual did just scream something random
as 'Woo! Woo! Woo!' in her house, but the bear was in this equation too! Hopefully she was being careful.

Gregory didn't even know why he cared in the first place. He had no idea who this girl was. For all he knew she was a secret serial killer or something, but things didn't seem that way. The bear seemed like it would have been the type to taunt her with how she "didn't deserve" to live. But how would the bear even know? Whatever, he couldn't assume something like that, and he in too deep now.

He crept towards her voice, careful not to alert the bear. It led him to the kitchen, and he looked around for the girl.

But there was no one to be seen

  "Well hello there,"

Gregory didn't wait a second to look behind him.

There was the bear, it's hand open and lifted.

He darted away, tailed by the bear. They traveled through the kitchen into what looked to be the dining room. He guessed that since he nearly tripped over a chair that was not tucked in. Then they found their way to a living room of sorts.

That was where he tripped on... something.

Who needs this much stuff? He wanted to yell.

He gathered his bearings only to get yanked up into the air by the collar. He was turned around to face the beast he knew was behind the action.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" It wondered aloud as it took him to the one fairly clean corner of the room.

Gregory got a better look at its face. There was several thin splits down the bear's head. Its giddy, light blue eyes failed to show anything resembling innocence or kindness. It giggled. He whimpered, pretty much limp.

"I got to say, you've got some impressive running abilities. Most of those I've encountered are usually out of breath way before now! But you nearly made it!" was that a compliment? "But I have to ask, why leave the party so soon? It's only just begun! It's rude to come unannounced and just, dip out."

The bear's visage opened from the slits, revealing the rust ridden endoskeleton beneath. Their faces were mere inches from eachother. He could feel hot air, wait, was the thing breathing? Gregory turned his head away. He could imagine it all to well, the bear sinking its teeth into his arm... or throat.

"We will all have such a fun! Fun! Funtime!"

This animatronic was to ready to kill him. He could tell. How was going to get home now? What would Freddy think? He had no idea where Gregory was! He was scared again, scared of these stupid robots who wanted to kill him just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time! Gregory could feel himself fill with angry indignation. He was angry at the murderous bear, angry at these psychos who built and controlled these horrible monsters!

Gregory suddenly seemed to gain the ability to move again. He squirmed. He kicked. He hit, even though it hurt his hands and feet. He, at the very least, didn't want to die lying down!

The bear only giggled at his attempts to break free, clearly amused, "You can't accept your fate either, I assume- OW!" Gregory hit it in the eye as hard as he could. He was almost relieved when the bear shut up, lifting its stub up to the region in an attempt to soothe itself.

"Bratty little... kid," He heard the bear grunt. Suddenly, Gregory wasn't so proud of himself. He was still again. "Heh, heh! You think your so smart don't you!" the bear sounded way to ticked for Gregory's liking. It shook its still very much exposed head, "Ha! Sometimes I forget that you kids can fight back!"

Gregory desperately wished he could find his voice. Say something snippy to the bear, something along the lines of "you were acting like you were going to kill me!". It wasn't like he had a death wish or anything! Then again, he wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, either in rage or for help. But when he opened his quaky mouth, he couldn't get a sound out.

The bear leaned closer, definitely about straight up bite him. Gregory shut his eyes, preparing for the inevitable. His breath hitched, the bear's warm mock-breathing even closer-

Gregory was felt himself slam against the wall. He looked up and, wait! He was on the floor! The bear dropped him!

Gregory wasted no time getting on his feet and away from the robot. It seemed to be adjusting to something. A barely together chair lay behind it.

Halfway across the room, stood a girl, nearly hyperventilating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...