COURAGEOUS, BELLAMY BLAKE ( 2...

By unknownauthor108

[THE 100 / SEASONS 3 + 4] [GRACE PARKER SERIES] [BOOK TWO] More

DISCLAIMER
authors note !
✧ PART THREE ✧
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
hiiiiii - A/N

ask the author 2022

136 2 0
By unknownauthor108

Hey everyone!

I have been super busy with school and personal things these past few years, but want to finish this sequel. I will not continue after season 4; I have planned until then and then it will be discontinued (with a vague explanation for those who want it about what happens to Grace in the seasons after).

Anyways! I figured this would be a good time to get some information from my readers. Such as:

How are you guys liking this new, edited version of the sequel?

Do you expect a certain outcome for season 4?

If there was anyone that Grace would be with either than Bellamy, who would it be?

Who is your official favourite friendship involving Grace?

What do we think of Avalon?

Do you have any questions for me?

Also, I plan to make a groupchat on Instagram to bring people who enjoy this series together. They can also get information on updates and what I'm doing, planning, etc., there, as well as ask any questions they would like. My instagram is unknownauthor108.wp .

See you there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 311 43
Bellarke and the 100â™ūðŸĨ°
252K 7.4K 74
{Book 1} [ 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐎 𝐟ðĒðąðšð­ðžð ðĻ𝐧 ðēðĻðŪ. ð“ðĄðž 𝐰𝐚ðē ð­ðĄðž 𝐭ðŦ𝐞𝐞𝐎 𝐰𝐞ðŦ𝐞 ðĐðĨ𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐎 ðĒ𝐟 ð­ðĄðžðē 𝐰𝐞ðŦ𝐞 ðĶ𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟ðĻðŦ...
143K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
319K 9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" ───────── ( ÂĐ montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...