Damaged goods

By _marawrites

He stared down at me, and his finger brushed against my lips, "I've wanted to do that for so long." he mutter... More

AUTHORS NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
epilogue
Bonus chapter
Olivia and Tristan's book
christmas chapter

23

2.7K 48 8
By _marawrites

EZRA

I tap my foot repeatedly on the ground, looking down at my phone. I slam my phone down before standing up, running a hand through my hair.  She hasn't called. It's 10 pm and she isn't home. Tristan walks into the kitchen. He gulps nervously, "Liv is nowhere to be found." he states dryly.

It can't be. "I took Daisy to her play but she wants Liv." he says.

"Something bad has happened." I mutter.

                                         •••

ALYSSA

I groan as I held a hand to my throbbing head. I tried to focus my vision before noticing a figure slumped on the ground. I shot up from where I was, which was a definite mistake as pain rushed through me, but I didn't care. I needed to see who that was.

I pull her body over, before gasping.
I didn't notice her.
Liv.
I didn't notice liv.
Her blonde hair was soaked red, a gash cut from her cheek, and her dress was ripped.

"No, no, no." I frantically whisper.

I held a finger to her neck. I felt a light pulse which calmed me. I slowly stood up, looking around the small room I was in. The pulsing headache was killing me but I forced myself to wake.
Don't sleep.
Don't let him take advantage of you.

"Come out here you asshole," I shout loud enough for anyone to hear.

The door creaks open and I step back, waiting for the predator to reveal his face.

"Hey baby, you missed me?" the dark, cold voice asks. Goosebumps spread over my body as the voice which haunted my dreams spoke.

"No." I whisper in disbelief.

"Yes baby." he says, walking closer so I can see him in the dim light. The creepy smirk he pulled made me want to vomit.

A groan came from behind me, I quickly turn around to see Liv waking up with a hand to her head. Elliot tries to walk closer to her but I stood in front of her. "No please don't touch her," I beg.

He swiftly pushed me to the side my legs were already weak so I fell to the ground. He crouched down to meet Liv's gaze. "You are a beautiful girl." he says, playing with the ends of her hair.

She pushes his hand away. "Don't touch me," she says in a courageous tone but I could hear her voice breaking at the end of her sentence. My heart shattered. He's going to hurt her. I can't let him do this.

A second man walked in, and Elliot turned to face him. "So Liv you remember this guy?" he asks, turning to see Liv.

I crawled towards Liv, nestling her in my arm. "I'm talking to you," he says. "I saw the way you embarrassed him in the mall. You were never a part of the plan. You brought yourself into it by opening that stupid mouth of yours."

She sobs harder. "Elliot stop," I plead.

"I promised him he could have a go with you. Whether you say yes or no."

No. I won't allow this. I stand up so quick that I nearly fell back down. "Elliot." I cry walking toward him.

"I will do anything." I beg, fisting his white shirt. His cold grey eyes held no sympathy.

He raises a brow. "You will do anything to save your best friend?" he questions.

I nods frantically. He smirks before rubbing his cold hand against my cheek, I wanted to pull his hand away from my face but I couldn't. I wasn't strong enough.

"I'll see," he smirks evilly. He turns around and walked back outside. His friend followed after him.

"No no no." I cry, slamming my hands on the door.

This can't be happening. I can't do this again.

                                           •••

He never gave us any blankets or anything and it was uncomfortably cold down here. My body was sprawled against the wall. It felt like we had been in here for days. Liv was fading slowly. We gathered a plan for one of us to stay awake while the other slept. Liv was asleep. The door creaked open, "Liv." I whisper, shaking her arm.

"I'm awake." she groans.

I watch the door, waiting for him to walk in.

"You're awake." he grins.

I ignore him. "Stand up," he order.

I shake my head. He chuckles deeply and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to my feet. I wince, as my hand shot up to his trying to release his grip.

"Alyssa." liv cries out.

"It's okay liv." I reply. It's not okay. He's going to hurt us.

"Are you going to ignore me next time?" he asks.

I reluctantly shake my head.

"Because if you do, I might have to hurt her." he says, nodding his head to Liv.

"Please don't." I beg again.

"Alyssa baby, I warned you many times, not to let another boy touch you. Who is Ezra?"

I clamp my mouth shut. He can hurt me all he wants but I'm not allowing him to lay a hand on Ezra.

"Speak." he orders, tightening his grip on my hair.

I open my mouth. "Fuck you." I breathe out.

He grins before using his free hand to punch me across my face. "Alyssa." I heard Liv scream. He let go of my hair and I drop to the ground. I spat out the blood that pooled in my mouth and used the back of my hand to wipe my face.

I shuffle back to Liv and she examines the bruise on my face. "Are you okay?"

I nod. My face was burning, no doubt there would be a bruise by tomorrow. "I have done a lot of thinking." he starts. I redirected my attention to him. He was sat on a chair in the middle of the room.

"As I said before Liv was never part of the plan and like you said you would do anything to save her, right?"

I nod sceptically. He smiles at me. "Crawl to me." he says.

I was going to throw up. "If you don't move in the next three seconds, I'll bring Alexander back in here. He'll love to have a go with her."

Next thing I knew I was crawling towards him. Humiliation surged through me, once I reached his feet. "On your knees." he orders.

I got on my knees hesitantly.

"There we go...now beg." he says. "Beg me to spare her. Sell yourself over to me. You'll be mine to use. Admit it and I'll let her go."

"No Alyssa don't you fucking dare." I hear Liv cry out.

I swallow nervously. If this is what I had to do to save her then I would do it. I inhale a deep breath. "Spare her, please. I'll do anything you want me to do." I beg brokenly. I don't think I could even cry anymore. I felt numb.

This was the only way. I was already broken and I would rather endure all this suffering than watch Olivia go through the same thing I did.

"No Alyssa please no." I hear Liv plead.

Elliot was satisfied. He wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling me up. "Say goodbye." he grins evilly. He lets go of my neck and I took no time to reach Liv and embrace her tightly. "Why did you do that?" she cries, her tears soaking my hair.

"I will never let you go through what I did," I whisper.

"I love you Liv. Remember that okay?" I say, sniffling.

"I love you so much Alyssa. Please don't. I can't go without you."

"Yes you can." I say, wiping her tears away.

"Tell Ezra that I lo-"

I was pulled away from Liv before I could finish my sentence, "No stop." I cry out, thrashing my arms, trying to get him off me. It wasn't Elliot holding me, it was the other guy. When did he come in?

"I'll take her back." Elliot says, grabbing her arm and pulling her to her feet.

"Please don't hurt her," I yell, tears pouring out of my eyes as I watch him drag her out of the room.

I was alone. I may have saved her life but I've sold mine to him. He can use me whenever he pleases and I can't even refuse anymore. That thought alone just made me sob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
76.4K 2.7K 26
Seventeen year old Lou is used to being the popular girl until her dads accident. It put him into a coma and she completely shut herself down causing...
2.2K 71 35
"Grace don't cry" he paused, he hugged me & kissed my forehead. We walked to his car to say our last goodbyes. "Xavier, promise me you wont forget a...
706 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...